Rose tries to Ironman FE10 (most likely will fail)

Rose482

23 hours ago, Rose482 said:

3LnNZpL.jpg?1

I DIDN'T KNOW THESE GUYS MOVED ;; THEY DIDN'T MOVE WHEN I WAS IN THEIR RANGE LAST ROUND, so idk why they moved now ;__________; 

Daily reminder: 13 is unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Coucher said:

Ah my friend.  What you need to do is add Sanaki and Soren and Laguz gem Reyson to the mix.  Then you get 8x long ranged magic attacks per turn, it is absurdly fun.

It ain't to difficult to train up 2 staff users - I think they'll pretty much always be deployed in every micaiah chapter.

And it's a gimmicky parlor trick at best. I say again, they're better off used to kill problem enemies (e.g. crossbow units for fliers) than blessed for some gimmick strategy that stops being useful after one chapter.

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm going to start chapter 8 now, I'm finally getting close to finishing part 1, not sure if I should be sad or happy about that.

First thing first, I removed Paragon from Sothe and gave it to Micaiah, she had Discipline before.

As for supports....

o07opdo.jpg?1

I ended up supporting these two together, finally <3 and sorry Jules V_V I know that a Zihark x Voulg gives more avoidance, but Zihark still gets some anyway with  this support, and Meg really sometimes need that extra hit rate, her skill isn't that good. 

And speaking of Meg....I gave her one bonus exp level up 

bgFOrcE.jpg?1

I can't believe she's about to cap strength before speed, I'm even sure she's defense blessed as well.

I didn't really do any kind of shopping this chapter, so lets finally start this.

Dc8hKIy.jpg?1

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter tbh XD First I think them making it so you can't use Jill to be very sneaky on their part >.> I assume they didn't want you to just make her save the prisoners, we also get MORE characters once we start this chapter 0__0 I feel like we reached a point where the game won't stop giving us characters, so get ready.

ButHEyJ.jpg?1  

Naliah <3 she can basically kill everything on this map on her own, but that would be a huge waste of exp tbh.

JlCoSq2.jpg?1

We also get Rafiel, who is like the dancer of part 1, he also comes with a Seraph Robe, this is the second one you get in Part 1, I still haven't used the one that we got from a chest way back ago though, I have no idea who to give it too 0__0

RPyJdaw.jpg?1

My strategy for this map is to make Naliah rescue one of the prisoners, becasue for some reason if they all died, it's game over, so having Naliah rescue one of them is smart.

GznexCR.jpg?1

Meh.

o1UlcPx.jpg?1

That's more like it <3 Speed <3 and she capped Res as well.

EXRZsxQ.jpg?1

Wow, I feel bad for the enemy lol V_V 

dLdxZxD.jpg?1

So I gave Aran a kill and he got this amazing level up V_V and just like that I regret not using him.

M16w0rs.jpg?1

Yes <3 Critical queen, Edward who?

4SIjlBp.jpg?1

Good good <3 Everyone who isn't Ilyana has gotten good levels up so far.

Llu6jE7.jpg?1

Speed and Defense <3 

elj7qPG.jpg?1

She just capped strength lol <3 I wish she will get more skill though....but I won't complain, this is a pretty good Meg.

Few turns later after slowly walking towards the boss, I reached his range, but Sothe dodged his attack thankfully.

b923qJc.jpg?1

Might look scary, but I don't think it's a thing we can't handle, and Sothe can double him I think.

RAmOjEE.jpg?1

OMG V__V My heart, game stop doing this to me ;-; 

G16sr6N.jpg?1

I ended up giving the boss kill to Ilyana, and she got an amazing level up <3 Can we talk about how speed blessed she is? 

IyO1XUG.jpg?1

I gave Micaiah the last kill in this map, and she got speed again omg <3  she even doubled the guy she just killed, queen of speed, Edward who? 

This map wasn't too hard, other than me almost losing Aran....it was fine ^_^ 

Edited by Rose482

Funny how the "thief" of the group is the only one not to get speed blessed V_V lol 

Anyway lets start the next chapter, it's one of my favorites chapters in part 1.

Really I also didn't do much shopping this chapter, I only got Micaiah a Shine tome, even though she can't use it yet lol V_V she's one weapon level away from being able to use it, also just before starting the chapter, I took a look at my records, and saw this <3

HP98sLZ.jpg?1

Meg and Micaiah being the MVPs of this run <3 Anyway now lets get to the chapter.

RURx4Rm.jpg?1

Our first fog of war :0 really this chapter isn't even that hard, really the only hard thing that you will need to do is keeping Micaiah alive, but thankfully we got a unit to help us out with that

nPVG4W9.jpg?1

Right from the start we get him, the one and only, the black knight <3 I wonder if it's possible to even survive this chapter without using him? It's true he doesn't need the exp, but Micaiah is one level up from being level 20 as well, so she also doesn't need it that much, really this whole chapter is just use the black knight and watch him murder anything in his way <3

m6oM2pt.jpg?1

Poor baby lol V_V This one of the few chapters where I feel bad for the enemy units.

VoERLjM.jpg?1

More screenshots of the black knight murdering people.

Y9R6WgO.jpg?1

Even MORE screenshots of the black knight killing people, I'm trying to give Micaiah some kills, but it's not going well so far ;;

GIpym4y.jpg?1

So Micaiah got her last level up on this chapter, and it was a good one <3 Hp and speed <3 <3 <3 

So after going around the map for few turns, while making the black knight and Micaiah murder everything in their way, the boss finally showed up.

lJerpsj.jpg?1

lol at him having so much res, I'm sure they did that so you wouldn't be able to damage him with Micaiah, but oh well the black knight is easily going to defeat him.

So after having the black knight deal with Jarod, this chapter was over, it was really easy 0_0 and not much has happened, so wow this might be my shortest update yet, right? But oh well, really the biggest challenge this chapter is keeping Micaiah alive, and even that isn't that hard I think.

Micky can kill Jarod with three thani hits because he doesn't move, even after you attacked him.

If Micky had constant best biorhythm, the HP to take a hit and the speed to double with resolve, there might be a theoretical chance to solo this map with her. Though the biorhythm curve won't stay at best for like 15 turns, so there's that...

On 8/5/2018 at 6:19 AM, Shadow Mir said:

Daily reminder: 13 is unlucky.

And it's a gimmicky parlor trick at best. I say again, they're better off used to kill problem enemies (e.g. crossbow units for fliers) than blessed for some gimmick strategy that stops being useful after one chapter.

Oh yes I 100% agree it's a gimmick but it's so much fun to do

Oh I thought Jardo moved for some reason, I guess I remembered wrong, and it would had been a waste of Thani to do that....so I guess I don't regret making the black knight do most of the work : P

Black zero <3 And yeah RIP Nolan V_V I guess I had to run out of luck at some point.

Anyway now lets start the final chapter of part 1 ;; I'm both happy and sad it's coming to an end, also I can already tell that this is going to be a very long update.

Okay first wow there is a lot to do, first shopping:

I got Micaiah a new light tome, becasue her old one is few uses away from running out.

As for bonus exp, I gave a level up to both Meg and Ilyana 

O5t7QRM.jpg?1

I was hoping for skill ;-; But fine I will take this, not like i have any other choice lol

7viA9ui.jpg?1

This is decent enough.

After that, I used a master seal on both of them 0__0 time to get them promoted.

vaRlmQ5.jpg?1

She's so strong <3 it sucks I couldn't get her to level 20, but oh well, level 17 is close enough, she can also use lances now, I'm going to get her a Bronze lance from the shop.

pIKwx1R.jpg?1

Ilyana is also looking good <3 she can use both fire and wind magic now, I'm going to get her a wind tome, I also ended up giving Ilyana a Ashera Icon looking at how low her luck is, now she has 11 luck.

Not that much happened when it come to supports, the only thing that happened was that Laura and Aran went from having a C support to B support.

DpmeF23.jpg?1

It's a little sad that the two units i'm not using too much already have a better support with each other than the units i'm using V_V 

Now as for skills:

I gave Ilyana Discipline

I gave Naliah Pass

I removed Paragon from Micaiah and gave it to Meg

I removed Cancel from Aran and gave it to Zihark.

I removed Celerity from Tormod and gave it to Micaiah for now, but I can totally see myself giving it to someone else later on 

And lastly, I removed Adept from Zihark and gave it to Ilyana 

And I think i'm finally ready to start this chapter? That took forever lol ;;  

UmaSgaq.jpg?1

HHJHqDw.jpg?1

This map is so big, to the point two screenshots are needed to capture it all ;__; This map...can be hard I guess, but you do have some very powerful units on your side like the black knight and Nailah to help you out at least.

TdPLirK.jpg?1

Adept on Ilyana is really good.

xrjkw7P.jpg?1

Laura got her first level up on this chapter, and i say her first level up becasue i'm pretty sure this won't be her only level up on this chapter V_V 

gcskPXV.jpg?1

We love a overkill.

yhO9KcI.jpg?1

Why is Thani so fun to use? 

xSqNwJ0.jpg?1

Zihark finally got his first level up in this <3 I guess this is the normal Zihark level up.

K472xcN.jpg?1

SKILL <3 <3 and lol at her getting the same stats as Zihark.

jEmzTbe.jpg?1

We love a fast staff user, should I promote Laura? I do have one master seal left, and I'm not sure who to use it on.

ooPiToI.jpg?1

Rafiel is getting used a lot this chapter.

nx7ylnM.jpg?1

Wow, this has to be one of the most normal Meg levels up we got since I started this.

TZscLLD.jpg?1

Having Sothe steal from the thieves on this chapter is my favorite way of dealing with them,  I only want Vantage from him, I don't really care that much about the other things he has, so I'm just going to make Micaiah one-shot him 

RuftpQA.jpg?1

I love dancers in this game.

dIHq5W7.jpg?1

I will take it, Sothe hasn't been getting the best levels up, so really I will take this.

PKhAEFn.jpg?1

Another good level up <3 maybe I should promote her....

mkag1nq.jpg?1

I....think we might have jinxed Meg ;; 

Okay after taking care of all the enemies, all that's left if the boss 

KX8qMVk.jpg?1

Ugh, why does he have so much res? Like I know they didn't want it so you can easily kill him with Micaiah, but that's still too much res i think ;; I'm going to try and give Ilyana the boss kill as she's the only unit that i'm using that didn't level up this chapter.

5Pl9bEg.jpg?1

<3 I'm so happy she's getting speed, and with that taken care of....we finally are done with this chapter.

kFDcQXZ.jpg?1

Also Micaiah gets to promote just before part 1 ends, sadly though we won't be seeing her for a while now V_V 

And with that....part 1 comes to an end, ugh this chapter took so much time to finish, but i'm glad I was able to survive part 1, I feel very proud right now XD 

Edited by Rose482

Passing Adept  to the GM's is an interesting way of a self made challenge. At least you didn't burn it unlike me.

Your Ilyana looks really great.  Has already more speed than base Soren.

Meg has already caught Sothe up in speed. That shows how mediocre Sothe is later on.

I'm really excited how you will handle part 3.

lol I didn't even mean to make this more challenging on me when I gave adept to Ilyana ;-; I have no idea how part 3 will goes for me, I will only think about it when I get there.

Nino <3 lol my Luck might already be running out, I already lost Nolan, and my Meg can some very eh levels up, so who knows maybe I already run out of luck, even though I know I will need a lot of it in part 3.

Anyway, lets start part 2, sorry for not updating this yesterday, I got busy with something ;; But I think i earned myself a day off after finishing part 1 lol 

qt6moir.jpg?1

This map <3 it's iconic, I'm pretty sure this is our only chapter where it's a flying map, we also get a bunch of new units to look at.

gUc6X6C.jpg?1

Elincia <3 ugh, I love her so much, as a unit she's also good, really it's a little funny, making her heal is a faster way to get her exp than making her kill enemies, of course that's becasue she's also a promoted unit, but yeah Elincia <3 I do love using her, so I can tottaly see myself using her long-term.

87XhTUh.jpg?1

We also get Marciangel, my Marcia always capped defense for some reason, I'm not sure how good her defense growth is, but I do know her strength growth isn't the best, but not like that ever stopped me from using a lot of units, however I'm not sure if I'm going to use Marcia much? I'm just worried that I'm already using too many units, and I don't want to add more to my already big list ;; 

N2pptWZ.jpg?1

We also get him...lol, he's going to be useful in part 2, but that's it really, I won't be really using him more than needed. 

UNTSJ9e.jpg?1

Leanne <3 she and Reyson are my favorite dancers in this game, I always take one of them with me to the endgame, but yeah Leanne can't take a hit to save her life. 

*Me in other chapters*

me: I hope my units dodge every attack that comes their way!

*Me in this chapter*

me: STOP DODGING and get hit so I can heal you with Elincia!!!

YdXzs3m.jpg?1

Really healing is the best way to get Elincia exp in this chapter, also I had Nealuchi rescue Leanne, not sure if that's smart or not, but eh whatever.

plSokxU.jpg?1 

Yesss <3 I know you guys can't see it well, but she got a critical hit, that what he gets for underestimating her.

dzhksA7.jpg?1

I'm feeding so many kills to Marcia, even though  I won't be surprised if no one leveled up this chapter V_V and she got a critical hit even though it wasn't really needed, but oh well.

rwAQrP8.jpg?1

Haar joins the map on turn 5, and you need to make Marcia talk to him to get him to join, which low-key sucks becasue that's a waste of Marcia's turn, but oh well ;; Anyway Haar is....someone that I've never used lol, but I heard many good things about him as a unit, sadly though I still don't see myself using him, I feel like i'm in a point where I'm already using so many people, so I can't just start using anyone.

o38is9n.jpg?1

Yessss <3 (Too bad it only did 6 damage to the enemy lol V_V)

Anyway, I later moved to the boss range.

XbOiinN.jpg?1

It's turn 7 right now, so I will be honest, I'm not sure if I will be able to kill this guy or not, but it's not like I need to do that to win this chapter, I only need to survive for 8 turns, so yeah, I would like to give Marcia the boss kill.

JYsASKy.jpg?1

So i gave her  the boss kill somehow, and lol this level up....see guys, I told you my Marcia is always defense blessed.

Not too long after that, the chapter ended, not much happened V_V really this chapter wasn't too hard, but I do think the upcoming chapters in part 2 are harder, I'm not as worried about part 2 as how I was worried when I was at part 1 however.

Edited by Rose482

I don't know much about part 2 but Haar has good bases, I don't know if part 2 just has strong enemies and so it requires strong stats or something but that looks like a very powerful unit being a flier is always a bonus.

50 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I don't know much about part 2 but Haar has good bases, I don't know if part 2 just has strong enemies and so it requires strong stats or something but that looks like a very powerful unit being a flier is always a bonus.

Part 2 doesn't really have strong enemies - most of them are either high level unpromoted units or low level promoted units. That said, they can put up a fight against most anyone besides Haar or a transformed Mordecai.

Edited by Shadow Mir

NOLAN!! ;A;
You'll be remembered as a good man ;A;

7 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Part 2 doesn't really have strong enemies - most of them are either high level unpromoted units or low level promoted units. That said, they can put up a fight against most anyone besides Haar or a transformed Mordecai.

Exactly!

I feel like part 2 isn't as talked about as part 1 and part 3, understandably why though.

Anyway now lets start the next chapter :0 

2TzRIzr.jpg?1

lol this map....okay to be honest, I'm lowkey worried about it, I feel like things could easily go wrong in this chapter, you have so many houses to visit, and you also will have Heather later who you need to talk with to make her join....and yeah, I feel like things could easily go downhill any second, and we also have new units this chapter to look at.

XmVrEsC.jpg?1

Nephenne <3 My favorite solider in this game, I WILL be using her long-term, so get ready to see her often.

KrIn5QU.jpg?1

We also get Brom who I....never used : ) But there is this thing about part 2 where it has a lot of characters that I don't normally use, so I do get to use some of them here and there, we will be seeing a lot of that in the upcoming chapters, but yeah I'm sorta forced to use Brom this chapter becasue Nephenne can't do everything on her own.

Zkpky7q.jpg?1

lol this guy...I was in his range for the last 3 turns, and he didn't attack me, but now he had a change of heart and attacked, becasue he clearly stands such a good chance against Brom.

Ykfkndc.jpg?1

So Heather joined the map and killed a innocent staff user...okay he got what's coming for him for healing someone that I was about to kill, but also Heather just stole a easy kill, so idk how to feel about this.

u5z91ft.jpg?1

After making Nephenne talk to Heather, she joins, she's a bit different than Sothe, she's more about that speed life, while Sothe is all about that strength, but she's useful, so I will be using her, but not really long-term.

4YxZD5U.jpg?1

She's already getting critical hits <3  Edward is shaking in his grave. 

CQZKwMH.jpg?1

This is one of the few times you will ever see me use a spectre card lol, does anyone even use them? 

wEyhxf8.jpg?1

Nephenee got her first level up, I believe this is what she normally gets, ugh she really needs a less heavy lance so she can use all that speed for all it's worth.

Anyway after some time, I finally was able to get the group to where the boss is, he didn't move thankfully.

RySx73D.jpg?1

It's so weird having to fight these guys again, I got so used to making Micaiah thani bomb them ;-; anyway this guy....isn't easy to deal with, but also not impossible to defeat.

8ghPSUy.jpg?1 

Of course now he moves :rolleyes:

ATRuoH7.jpg?1

I gave Nephenee the boss kill, and this was a nice level up, it would had been perfect if she got strength, but oh well V_V 

And the chapter ended after that of course, this was....an okay chapter really, other than Heather almost dying in the end, I didn't find it too hard, even though my units sucked this chapter and kept getting hit by 40% and 30% hit rate chances, so that didn't make my life easier lol.

Spectre card is one of the magic cards which do damage via the magic stat. It also has a might, so it will be added with the magic. These cards replace magic weapons (sonic sword etc.). The special thing is that the enemy can't counterattack at all. However magic users and certain staff users can't use it. All in all they're not really useful overall especially not in lategame when enemies have tons of res. 

I hate 2-1 with a passion:

- two mediocre units especially Neph

- wrong equipment for Neph (loses three speed with her weapon)

- enemies have 1-2 range weapons while your units don't (in the beginning)

- lots of time pressure (saving all villages + recruiting Heather)

- unpredictable enemy A.I.

Edited by Jules

19 hours ago, Jules said:

Spectre card is one of the magic cards which do damage via the magic stat. It also has a might, so it will be added with the magic. These cards replace magic weapons (sonic sword etc.). The special thing is that the enemy can't counterattack at all. However magic users and certain staff users can't use it. All in all they're not really useful overall especially not in lategame when enemies have tons of res. 

I hate 2-1 with a passion:

- two mediocre units especially Neph

- wrong equipment for Neph (loses three speed with her weapon)

- enemies have 1-2 range weapons while your units don't (in the beginning)

- lots of time pressure (saving all villages + recruiting Heather)

- unpredictable enemy A.I.

and also the worst part imo, suicidal villagers

Valesti <3 glad to know you always have good taste, I don't think you finished FE10 yet, right? so be careful, I don't want to spoil things for you.

lol  spectre cards....I won't be surprised if I never used them again, and yeah 2-1 can be awful the more I think about it?  So I'm just going to stop thinking about it and jump into the next chapter, not going to lie I thought about not updating this today, but I don't want to start getting lazy lol ;; I want to finish part 2 as fast as I can.

Anyway in the next chapter, we get the base menu back <3 But of course for some reason we aren't allowed to buy stuff V_V I really wanted to buy a lance for Nephenee, but oh well, we also get MORE characters to look at, FE10 has such a big cast <3

gom2zKK.jpg?1

Lucia <3 I like her, now I've never took her with me to the endgame, but I was able to promote her once lol, I did it just for fun, I think Lucia join as a high enough level, so even though she isn't used in a lot of chapters, but making her promote before the endgame isn't that hard, sadly though because I'm planning on using both Zihark and Mia, I don't think I have a place for her in my endgame team V_V 

NiVJa12.jpg?1

Lethe <3 she's my favorite laguz character wise, sadly though just like every laguz in this game, I won't be using her ;; maybe one day I will though....

tYR0waK.jpg?1

More laguz that won't be used, but I might use them both if needed in this chapter looking at how almost half the team would be laguz.

Anyway lets start the chapterIRDTWYn.jpg?1

Another fog of war :0 You also get such a weird team for this chapter lol, 4 laguz  characters <3 a theif <3 two villagers <3 Lucia loves spending time with weirdos i see.

8solJen.jpg?1

lol disarm <3 such a weird skill,  can we talk about how it can get used the same as the skill cancel? Brom even got a level up from that.

SD2h9J3.jpg?1

Good level up....I hope he can give some of that strength to Nephenee ;-;

5cxCfRB.jpg?1

GET HIM!!!!!! after that Lethe got attacked again, ad was doubled ;; and she didn't dodge, and was poisoned on top of all of that V_V

fP3g4vr.jpg?1

You have no idea how much i needed this critical hit ;; thank you Heather.

oPq6PBw.jpg?1

Venin bows are just evil, this guy deserved this painful death if you ask me.

Eb7tunN.jpg?1

Lucia has dodged every attacked thrown at her so far, and there has been A LOT let me just say, if only my other units can learn from her V_V also so many poison weapons this chapter, ew.

GqPyrh3.jpg?1

STRENGTH <3 <3 <3 

mhC5WMN.jpg?1

another critical hit <3 Nephenee and Lucia are carrying this team, also I would like to believe there is some irony at her getting a critical hit on someone who had a killer lance on them : P

Anyway, few turns later after moving froward slowly, we finally got to the boss 0__0 

hAzpt5r.jpg?1

His eyes <3 lol, anyway he's a mage, and he has a secret book that we will need Heather to steal for us, I want Nephenee to get the boss kill, which shouldn't be hard to do.

FtMS7RA.jpg?1

Leanne also got a level up <3 I'm using her a lot this chapter.

lAuYhCS.jpg?1

Heather got a level up from stealing, and wow, I'm sure getting good level ups this chapter <3 may that trend never end.

jGOrXXI.jpg?1

I'm liking how her defense is building up so far, also the more speed on her, the better <3 

So yeah after taking care of the boss, and making Lucia arrive at where he was standing, the chapter was finally over with, this chapter was....something : ) I don't know what, but it was something lol, I'm just glad I'm one step closer to finishing part 2 tbh. 

The Poison/Venom weapons seem like a thing that was designed for the enemy units only because its good for them but not for you. Kinda like FE7 Generals, when you use them they are bad but when the enemy uses them they are a real nuisance.

5 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

The Poison/Venom weapons seem like a thing that was designed for the enemy units only because its good for them but not for you. Kinda like FE7 Generals, when you use them they are bad but when the enemy uses them they are a real nuisance.

Don't you mean FE6 generals? Oswin is a beast.

6 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Don't you mean FE6 generals? Oswin is a beast.

The 5 movement thing is an annoyance because usually the player has to take the fight to the enemy, both storywise and gameplaywise, because many enemies don't move unless you approach them and Oswin he isn't super good he has amazing durability but with that movement other units like Vaida or Lowen, both who are also good tankers against the enemies, will outpace him.

Altough in FE6 my statement is more true because of the 3 knights you get, the best, Barth; is mediocre at best while enemy generals are extremely tanky and take a lot of rounds to defeat unless you have an Armorslayer, Heavy Spear or Hammer.

Edited by This boi uses Nino