Rose tries to Ironman FE10 (most likely will fail)

Rose482

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to know I'm not the only person that shipped them lol V_V ugh IDK what the writers were thinking when it come to this game endings tbh, I feel like they could have done them much much MUCH better, like I love this game to pieces, but I really don't get what they were thinking when it come to the endings, really I just consider my headcanon to be what TRULY happened after this game ends. 

Rolf <3 I'm glad I used him, I wasn't sure if I should do it or not back when I started part 3, but I sure don't regret it now.

Anyway lets get right into the next chapter, I'm very happy to start this chapter becasue we FINALLY get to see more of Micaiah and her team, ugh I missed them so much lol V_V It's also soooo weird having to play as them again after playing with units who are above level 10, and now you have to play with units who all are below level 6, so yeah it's a little weird, but still I'm very happy to get to play them again.

I had A LOT to do in the base menu.

f4OIT7H.jpg?1

I first gave Laura a bonus exp level up, she was 20 exp away from leveling up, so I didn't lose much here, and she got defense somehow <3

KQcjsdE.jpg?1

After that....I promoted her, I had one master seal left, I know I could have gave it to Aran, which might have been smarter....but I felt like giving it to Laura instead anyway : P

After that I went to skills and did some things:

Removed Celerity from Micaiah and gave her Paragon.

Removed Paragon from Meg and gave her Celerity.

I gave Sothe Beastofe

And lastly....I gave Zihark Vantage 

After I was done with skills, I went to Zhiark and gave him a Seraph Robe, mostly becasue I KNOW he will be getting hit this chapter, and I know his defense isn't that great...So really this is only to help him stay alive, he went from having 31 Hp to 38.

Now SHOPPING ;; this team needs so many things:

Got Micaiah a heal staff now that she can use them 

Got Laura a heal staff as well becasue the one she has now is 2 uses away from breaking.

Got a Iron Knife, Silver Dagger and a Steel Dagger to Sothe.

Got Laura a Light tome.

And....I think I'm finally ready to start this chapter?

kS1O0xy.jpg?1

This map is much bigger, I'm only showing the part that we can see, yeah another fog of war chapter.....I'm a little worried about this chapter tbh, I feel like things could easily go wrong in it, so you have to be very careful, like both Micaiah and Laura CAN'T survive a hit I would think from any of the enemy units in this chapter, so yeah I will be very careful.

p7UXa0D.jpg?1

.....Well....that happened V_V rip Fiona.

DGT8d9u.jpg?1

I'm SHOCKED that she got Hp and speed over res and magic.

B2Cbtpo.jpg?1

YIKES that hurt ;__; at least Zihark got a good level up from it.

it5TWC0.jpg?1

I will take it, she needs all the defense she can get for this chapter.

OeyS84F.jpg?1

Paragon is truly working wonders right now <3 Micaiah is getting level ups soooo fast, but on a more sad note.....I'm starting to worry even more about this chapter ;__; I'm still few turns into it, and I'm already having a hard time.

NdmODUd.jpg?1

I love how most of this update is just going to be Micaiah leveling up, she got speed again <3 normally I give Micaiah a speed boosting items, but I might not need too this time around?

OJWRjkX.jpg?1

lol....Yes, I'm using Leonardo to weaken enemies, don't judge me ;; I need all the help I can get for this chapter. 

WSgZwzd.jpg?1

OMG ;; that was a close game over right there.

mFu3UjM.jpg?1

On turn 6, the black knight joins, he's still a strong as ever, and really I will try to use him as less I can in this chapter becasue the last thing this team needs is someone stealing their exp.

xK7epvV.jpg?1 

Getting strength/Hp over magic and luck <3 

MW2oppM.jpg?1

I miss the days when Sothe was a tank and most of the enemy units couldn't do much to him ;; but at least he also got a good level up.

Ks8vZbL.jpg?1

Meg won't be defeated by some ugly Laguz.

CMHUVzB.jpg?1

I'm getting overwhelmed ;; I knew this chapter would be hard....but ugh.

Vp8zGP8.jpg?1

low-key shocked Zihark hasn't died yet.

EI2HxUv.jpg?1

I really hope you like Micaiah becasue there sure is a lot of her in this update lol, and just wow.....Like I really don't know what to say at this point? She's sooo Hp and Speed blessed, it's stupid.

But of course I couldn't be happy for too long....

S3eDpE4.jpg?1

;; maybe I should have given him the master seal after all.....ugh, it's almost sad how little units I have left on this team.

o1EsWIM.jpg?1

Even Volug is getting level ups this chapter....and this was a good level up <3 At least I'm getting good level ups, that sorta makes up for the amount of death I'm having.

a8XzYZw.jpg?1

Speed and Defense <3 I was worried at first that Sothe wasn't turning out too well, but he has been getting some pretty good level ups in this chapter.

kzPDlqI.jpg?1

Can we all take a second to laugh at the fact Leonardo still alive somehow <3 Can't believe he's going to be the MVP of this chapter in a shocking twist.

4Jdxk5J.jpg?1

:/ The first bad level up of this chapter? I don't even remember lol, there have been so many level ups in this chapter for me to remember them all.

FDeJtug.jpg?1

Magic and speed are always welcomed on Laura.

EvyzrJP.jpg?1

This side of the map has been a MESS, without that yellow unit healing guy, I would had lost Zihark/Meg/Volug by now, he's my hero.

he90FTC.jpg?1

WHY IS SHE GETTING SO MUCH SPEED?! I'm starting to get scared? 

gn7a8Hd.jpg?1

Meg has been standing in the same spot for the last 325235325 turns, and those laguz still can't get through her <3 

T8cmNtp.jpg?1

You know, I remember Paragon being an amazing skill and all, but I don't remember it being THIS good? Anyway, this was one of the more normal Micaiah level ups, but hey her stats are REALLY looking good right now.

pHQ2kRL.jpg?1

Leonardo is still on  his way to become the MVP of this chapter.

Qkmewer.jpg?1

I apologize that this update is mostly units leveling up ;; tbh I'm not doing much, I'm just making them wait  in their place and wait for the enemy to attack them, so yeah I'm not moving that much on the map, so I really doubt we would be able to fight the boss.

9bJ34VF.jpg?1

She just capped skill, and now she isn't far away from capping magic and res <3 you know I always get confused whenever I see someone say training Micaiah is hard lol, I just got her from level 1 to level 9 in one chapter, true Paragon helped a lot in this i guess, but even without Paragon I still think I would had been able to get her to level 6 or something like that.

LrUZjdT.jpg?1

The black knight is sooo useful this chapter, he's useful as a human block basically, just have him unequip his sword, and  you get yourself an amazing shield that won't steal exp from you.

RdDdmnC.jpg?1

I'm not used to Volug leveling up lol V_V 

atFSNHj.jpg?1

I miss Mia.

7PeB6vb.jpg?1

I miss Gatrie....NOT : P Meg <3 

0mYlI8z.jpg?1

I miss Rhys....lol I can't even type that without laughing, as IF anyone would miss Rhys.....okay I'm sure he has fans, but I don't see them anywhere right now tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

Anyway 3 kills later, this chapter finally ended.....it was good and bad for different reasons lol, I've got some REALLY good level ups in it, I've lose both Fiona and Aran but it won't be the end of the world,  this chapter was hard, and I'm just glad my strategy of waiting for them to attack me while waiting in the same spot worked, even though there was a lot of close calls, like I didn't capture half of them lol, just trust me when I say that Zihark surviving this chapter was a miracle 

Edited by Rose482

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

It seems like a dick move to give you back Micaiah when all those units are low level.

Like really, you get accustomed to being so strong and then you have to remember that you were using units from Lv1

Bishop Laura <3
Following this playthrough makes me want to play RD again but then I remember what happened the second time I wanted to play it and meh

1 minute ago, Rose482 said:

No V_V

why? Did Nephenee die? Mia? The girl knight i can remember the name of, who?

Edited by This boi uses Nino