Fire Emblem HHM S rank run

DiogoJorge

Been taking a break, since I had other games to enjoy and still not finished with my summer extra work, I'm going to go back to my S rank run soon enough. I decided to also evaluate unit's performance for every chapter, so I will be posting those in their respective chapters in the previous posts.

Edited by DiogoJorge

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Been taking a break, since I had other games to enjoy and still not finished with my summer extra work, I'm going to go back to my S rank run soon enough. I decided to also evaluate unit's performance for every chapter, so I will be posting those in their respective chapters in the previous posts.

Alright I'm going to be waiting for it.

Alright. here's chapter 16 and level ups:

5b8fb54187737_SrankBlazingSword_02.png.49f6434558dd2dc292aa30e3f657960e.png

Wil isn't going to be my main archer, so I'm not too concerned with this level up.

5b8fb579475bf_SrankBlazingSword_03.png.f669b8a2ceee22781d307cceb06deafd.png

Eliwood gains another decent  level up, failing to level HP is slightly worrying, but it should be a isolated case.

5b8fb5b3ec3aa_SrankBlazingSword_04.png.ef1dfd5c49e70af11d3b05e0b5bfdc3e.png

Kent has a bad level up, but considering his stats, he will be able to pick up the pace all the same and will make up for it with a better level up in the future.

5b8fb608c75e9_SrankBlazingSword_06.png.1555b12003c190c75d042f1a35cb02a8.png

Serra becomes sturdier and has impressive MAG for her level, always an welcome addition.

5b8fb641c56a7_SrankBlazingSword_07.png.19fced66bc152f669cf180356a17c8b8.png

Rebecca is doing well, despite the passable level up

5b8fb66c5430b_SrankBlazingSword_08.png.7eb33042b41296094474377b56a7eb39.png

typical Marcus, nothing to see here.

Chapter 16 was finished in 7 turns. The turn count total stands now at 50.

Evaluations:

Hector: 8/10

Matthew: 6/10

Serra: 6/10

Eliwood: 6/10

Guy: 7/10

Rebecca: 6/10

Florina: 5/10

Lyn: 4/10

Wil: 5/10

Kent: 7/10

Sain: 7/10

Barte: 4/10

Marcus: 8/10

Edited by DiogoJorge

15 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Evaluations:

Hector: 8/10

Matthew: 6/10

Serra: 6/10

Eliwood: 6/10

Guy: 7/10

Rebecca: 6/10

Florina: 5/10

Lyn: 4/10

Wil: 5/10

Kent: 7/10

Sain: 7/10

Barte: 4/10

Marcus: 8/10

I wonder where the inspiration came from. Nah doesn't matter. Anyway some of these seem off so I wanted to state my opinions on them.

Hector got an 8? Yes I loved seeing him miss! He didn't even double many of the enemies so he gets stuck in a forest for too long.

Matthew's score is accurate since he could never take one round of combat without healing and never did good enough damage, why did you vene bring him? Lowen would have been so much better by being able to not need healing every player phase.

Serra got a 6? Healing is pretty important and some units really needed the extra HP so she definitely was better

Eliwood's score is ok-ish since he really only killed 1 or 2 cavaliers in the map.

Guy was pretty good, his doubling capacity is great but his low-ish damage output makes his score fair.

Rebecca actually got a way lower evaluation than I thought you would give her but it is fair I guess.

Florina deserves much more of your attention, she firstly was your basis for your strategy which was to drop units across, next she could have done more but it seemed as if you were neglecting using her in situations she would survive but you pulled her back, she had enough defense to live and survive probably another turn and in the end you could have given her at least combat experience but you ended the game right there like what? why? In my opinion flying over terrain ferrying your strongest units and having better combat than what the video represented she should have an 8/10

Lyn well she really didn't do much this chapter so I guess this one is fair.

Wil wasn't that good he pretty much exist for those starting pegasus knights.

Kent is fine in this score

Sain is also fine in this score

Bartre got a 4?!?! He should have gotten a 1 tell me what he did! Hand axe 2 pegasus knights and missing against the first one and getting doubled. What? Lowen would have done a better job here! I would have been mad if you took Lowen out and out someone else in, I was furious when you mocked him by immediately oicking bartre afterwards. 

Marcus was pretty good, were it not for him hector would still have 2 billion enemies near him

However I did enjoy the gameplay but I feel like sometimes some reaction white text culd be added in? Who knows, when I woke up in the morning I wanted to click this video but school I guess, which leads me to believe that you live not anywhere close to the states but that isn't my concern. Anyway keep the good job up.

8 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I wonder where the inspiration came from. Nah doesn't matter. Anyway some of these seem off so I wanted to state my opinions on them.

Hector got an 8? Yes I loved seeing him miss! He didn't even double many of the enemies so he gets stuck in a forest for too long.

Matthew's score is accurate since he could never take one round of combat without healing and never did good enough damage, why did you vene bring him? Lowen would have been so much better by being able to not need healing every player phase.

Serra got a 6? Healing is pretty important and some units really needed the extra HP so she definitely was better

Eliwood's score is ok-ish since he really only killed 1 or 2 cavaliers in the map.

Guy was pretty good, his doubling capacity is great but his low-ish damage output makes his score fair.

Rebecca actually got a way lower evaluation than I thought you would give her but it is fair I guess.

Florina deserves much more of your attention, she firstly was your basis for your strategy which was to drop units across, next she could have done more but it seemed as if you were neglecting using her in situations she would survive but you pulled her back, she had enough defense to live and survive probably another turn and in the end you could have given her at least combat experience but you ended the game right there like what? why? In my opinion flying over terrain ferrying your strongest units and having better combat than what the video represented she should have an 8/10

Lyn well she really didn't do much this chapter so I guess this one is fair.

Wil wasn't that good he pretty much exist for those starting pegasus knights.

Kent is fine in this score

Sain is also fine in this score

Bartre got a 4?!?! He should have gotten a 1 tell me what he did! Hand axe 2 pegasus knights and missing against the first one and getting doubled. What? Lowen would have done a better job here! I would have been mad if you took Lowen out and out someone else in, I was furious when you mocked him by immediately oicking bartre afterwards. 

Marcus was pretty good, were it not for him hector would still have 2 billion enemies near him

However I did enjoy the gameplay but I feel like sometimes some reaction white text culd be added in? Who knows, when I woke up in the morning I wanted to click this video but school I guess, which leads me to believe that you live not anywhere close to the states but that isn't my concern. Anyway keep the good job up.

Hector is the one to seize the throne and did remove the archer and mage from the equation, making it easier for Marcus to follow through. He also took barely any damage, tanking like a pro. Easily 8/10, since he would be virtually impossible to stop from reaching the throne once the mage is out.

Matthew can double. If I brought Lowen, he would be causing eve less damage, since he only has a few points in STR more than Matthew. Matthew helped softened enemies for Eliwood to kill, that's worth a 6/10 in my book, being injured also means more experience for Serra.

Yes, but Serra barely had to heal in this chapter, so I think 7-8 would be pushing it a bit. So a 6 it is.

Eliwood is contributing by gaining levels to unlock Linus chapter and he did help kill those 2 cavaliers and killed a brigand as well. So basically more or less what you said, but with a few more things to note.

Rebecca was good in this chapter, but giving her an 7-8, would be unfair, since she didn't get a chance to shoot down more pegasus. She did help Eliwood and the others softening enemies though.

All she did was rescue and drop, she could barely damage anything in this chapter due to fear of balista. If all she does is rescue and drop, then that's only worth 4 points for me + 1 from helping cause some damage.

Barte got to bait pegasus knights to him so that the others could finish them off, and leveled to contribute to experience rank as well unlocking Jerme's chapter. He also tanked a bit in his own mediocre way, so that's a 4.

Those Pegasus are what make or break this chapter if they aren't killed off quickly. Sain and Kent have better things to do than worry about those, and Lyn doesn't want to waste Mani Katti uses on those either.

That's pretty much the reason why he gets an 8. Hector helped scratch his back by removing ranged enemies from the equation, and Marcus scratched his, allowing Hector to reach the throne.

I could, but with the youtube changes, I have no idea how to add text anymore.

Edited by DiogoJorge

12 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Hector is the one to seize the throne and did remove the archer and mage from the equation, making it easier for Marcus to follow through. He also took barely any damage, tanking like a pro. Easily 8/10, since he would be virtually impossible to stop from reaching the throne once the mage is out.

Matthew can double. If I brought Lowen, he would be causing eve less damage, since he only has a few points in STR more than Matthew. Matthew helped softened enemies for Eliwood to kill, that's worth a 6/10 in my book, being injured also means more experience for Serra.

Eliwood is contributing by gaining levels to unlock Linus chapter and he did help kill those 2 cavaliers and killed a brigand as well. So basically more or less what you said, but with a few more things to note.

All she did was rescue and drop, she could barely damage anything in this chapter due to fear of balista. If all she does is rescue and drop, then that's only worth 4 points for me + 1 from helping cause some damage.

Barte got to bait pegasus knights to him so that the others could finish them off, and leveled to contribute to experience rank as well unlocking Jerme's chapter. He also tanked a bit in his own mediocre way, so that's a 4.

I could, but with the youtube changes, I have no idea how to add text anymore.

Marcus couldn't deal with the archer and mage surely, that archer won't hurt him much if at all and that mage will deal damage and get 1 shot by marcus or doubled. A 7/10 is way better since missing a lot is also important.

Lowen doesn't suffer from WTD against them though meaning he takes those hits very well and retaliates well enough, Lowen would also give Rebecca a super nice bonus from supports which is good because Fire affinity is one of the best affinities alongside anima and wind. Also one part during your playthrough you had to retreat the line where matthew was because other units were also getting injured, sure it's exp for Serra but when another unit is in dnager and another one to then right there it would have been better to use Lowen and you could have kept the push.

Linus' chapter is easier but by fighting him you give yourself a harder to defeat lloyd in cog of destiny because he dodges a crap lot, and there is one 2-turn strat for Lloyd's chapter that allows you to get the heart seal, Mekkah showed it in his Lyn analysis at one point, so you are forcing yourself to use a mediocre unit like Eliwood for several chapters to get an easier map for one chapter? That's more struggle than it's worth. Plus linus' chapter has a very annoying ballista and secret shop because they are out on the sea were only Dart or a flier could reach. Also Eliwood doesnt do well against those cavaliers despite the flashing sword, his weapon might goes down by one before calculating double damage so his might is way lower than it should be.

There was one point when she was out of ballista range and could let herself get attacked by a myrmidon and a mercenary, on player phase you kill the myrmidon, have the AI of the merc attack her and then kill that merc on another player phase, but the reason she did so little is because you didn't let her do much when she could.

Lowen would have again done better, that speed level up would have allowed him just to not get doubled and he would have had decent hit too with increased weapon hit and more skill than bartre. Jerme's chapter meh, youre only using one healer for the requirement to kenneth and since she levels up way slower than Raven it's still easy to get Jerme's chapter.

But with some editing program? Maybe windows movie maker I guess? Anyway what recording program do you use? And if it costs how much does it cost?

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Marcus couldn't deal with the archer and mage surely, that archer won't hurt him much if at all and that mage will deal damage and get 1 shot by marcus or doubled. A 7/10 is way better since missing a lot is also important.

Lowen doesn't suffer from WTD against them though meaning he takes those hits very well and retaliates well enough, Lowen would also give Rebecca a super nice bonus from supports which is good because Fire affinity is one of the best affinities alongside anima and wind. Also one part during your playthrough you had to retreat the line where matthew was because other units were also getting injured, sure it's exp for Serra but when another unit is in dnager and another one to then right there it would have been better to use Lowen and you could have kept the push.

Linus' chapter is easier but by fighting him you give yourself a harder to defeat lloyd in cog of destiny because he dodges a crap lot, and there is one 2-turn strat for Lloyd's chapter that allows you to get the heart seal, Mekkah showed it in his Lyn analysis at one point, so you are forcing yourself to use a mediocre unit like Eliwood for several chapters to get an easier map for one chapter? That's more struggle than it's worth. Plus linus' chapter has a very annoying ballista and secret shop because they are out on the sea were only Dart or a flier could reach. Also Eliwood doesnt do well against those cavaliers despite the flashing sword, his weapon might goes down by one before calculating double damage so his might is way lower than it should be.

There was one point when she was out of ballista range and could let herself get attacked by a myrmidon and a mercenary, on player phase you kill the myrmidon, have the AI of the merc attack her and then kill that merc on another player phase, but the reason she did so little is because you didn't let her do much when she could.

Lowen would have again done better, that speed level up would have allowed him just to not get doubled and he would have had decent hit too with increased weapon hit and more skill than bartre. Jerme's chapter meh, youre only using one healer for the requirement to kenneth and since she levels up way slower than Raven it's still easy to get Jerme's chapter.

But with some editing program? Maybe windows movie maker I guess? Anyway what recording program do you use? And if it costs how much does it cost?

I'm not worried about Lloyd, I have no shortage of long range attacks by then to pulverize him into next week, since he can only cause magical damage at range. Lyn with a Killer Bow, supported by Hector will make short work of him.

She did attack the Myrmidon, but he healed with vulnerary, so I didn't bother doing so. He would just use vulnerary again and thus hurt my combat ranking for no good reason.

I use OBS for recording, Movavi for edit. Have no idea, I'm using the free version for OBS and trial version for Movavi.

Edited by DiogoJorge

11 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

I'm not worried about Lloyd, I have no shortage of long range attacks by then to pulverize him into next week, since he can only cause magical damage at range. Lyn with a Killer Bow, supported by Hector will make short work of him.

She did attack the Myrmidon, but he healed with vulnerary, so I didn't bother doing so. He would just use vulnerary again and thus hurt my combat ranking for no good reason.

I use OBS for recording, Movavi for edit. Have no idea, I'm using the free version for OBS and trial version for Movavi.

That 20 plus avoid would be such a pain though.

The mercenary didn't have a vulnerary though and for a 5 star combat rank you need to win 40% of all your battles, the endgame doesn't send you many strong promoted enemies in fact it mostly sends easily 1RKO unpromoted units with extremely heavy steel lances weighing them down by 4 or 3 I believe.

And does OBS have a watermark that you must hide in settings or something? Movavi... I'll try them both I guess.

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

That 20 plus avoid would be such a pain though.

The mercenary didn't have a vulnerary though and for a 5 star combat rank you need to win 40% of all your battles, the endgame doesn't send you many strong promoted enemies in fact it mostly sends easily 1RKO unpromoted units with extremely heavy steel lances weighing them down by 4 or 3 I believe.

And does OBS have a watermark that you must hide in settings or something? Movavi... I'll try them both I guess.

I will pretty much throw every ranged attack I have at him, I will probably be deploying Pent for that map, so might as well slap Bolting on him and have him help as well.

OBS doesn't have watermarks. I think Movavi does, can't remember how I removed it though.

Edited by DiogoJorge

16 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

I will pretty much throw every ranged attack I have at him, I will probably be deploying Pent for that map, so might as well slap Bolting on him and have him help as well.

OBS doesn't have watermarks. I think Movavi does, can't remember how I removed it though.

That most likely will work as long as you've got supports ready your hit will be reliable, you are playing Kishuna's chapter 18xx right?

Also just a request but can you use Florina in the next map if there is some space expendable for her? There's a lot of archers but she can survive 1 or 2 due to the x2 effectiveness rather than x3 of other FEs and she also doesn't get retaliated at 1 range so that's a boon I guess but you decide.

13 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

That most likely will work as long as you've got supports ready your hit will be reliable, you are playing Kishuna's chapter 18xx right?

Also just a request but can you use Florina in the next map if there is some space expendable for her? There's a lot of archers but she can survive 1 or 2 due to the x2 effectiveness rather than x3 of other FEs and she also doesn't get retaliated at 1 range so that's a boon I guess but you decide.

You mean 19xx? Yes, 7 turns taken into account.

I usually deploy Florina on that map, so shouldn't be a problem. We will see, I want to deploy Sain as well, so I might bench either Marcus or Oswin, whichever is the one I need the less (probably Oswin).

On 6-9-2018 at 1:42 PM, DiogoJorge said:

What you're saying isn't untrue, but he still needs to kill enemies to reach the throne. Just taking no damage isn't enough for that.

I think Marcus was more important here then Hector, for the simple reason that he saved you a lot of turns by actually killing those enemies. Hector still did a good job luring in enemies and weakening the boss though (and killing some enemies for exp is never a bad thing).

Matthew doubles, yes, but he was only dealing 4 damage per hit. I don't know how much more STR Lowen has, but even with 2 more points, the 2 points extra might an iron lance has over an iron sword (7 against 5) and no WTD means Lowen still deals more damage in one hit then Matthew does in two. Also, Lowen will still get damage, so he can still be healed by Serra. It's just that you're not required to do so, it's optional with him. So if there's units in more dire need, you can heal them instead. The only advantage Matthew is stealing a lockpick from the thief I think and the fact that giving him exp later is harder then it is to give it to Lowen.

Yes, but Serra barely had to heal in this chapter, so I think 7-8 would be pushing it a bit. So a 6 it is.

Yeah, Serra isn't to important here. I'm wondering though, is there a reason you're using Serra over Priscilla?

One thing to note about that chapter is that going to Linus' version means you need to gain more exp, and you're going to run out of good exp sponges at some point. We'll see how that goes in the future though.

Rebecca was good in this chapter, but giving her an 7-8, would be unfair, since she didn't get a chance to shoot down more pegasus. She did help Eliwood and the others softening enemies though.

All she did was kill a pegasi Bartre could have taken and deal some chip damage though. Who wouldn't be able to do that again?

Question though: how much longer would you have spend on this map without Florina? (as in, replace her with any unit you didn't deploy.)

Overal a pretty good clear though, I'll be intrested to see this continue.

@This boi uses Nino You're aware units aren't gaining a lot of supports in a ranked run, right?

14 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@This boi uses Nino You're aware units aren't gaining a lot of supports in a ranked run, right?

I know but Diogo as talked before about how he builds the Florina and Hector support so I'm interested in seeing that

17 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I know but Diogo as talked before about how he builds the Florina and Hector support so I'm interested in seeing that

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the Lyn x Hector one as being the easier support to do. Even though I'm cutting down some turns, it should still be possible to reach A rank with those 2 before the game ends, specially once both reach lv 20. B rank with Eliwood will be simple enough for Hector, that's for sure.

Yeah, Serra isn't to important here. I'm wondering though, is there a reason you're using Serra over Priscilla?

She has a better start, so I main her. Priscilla will be my staff bot if I ever need one. Serra will be benched for Priscilla in Chapter 17 in order to recruit Raven. Also goes whitout saying that I should avoid leveling Priscilla in order to get Jerme's chapter.

Question though: how much longer would you have spend on this map without Florina? (as in, replace her with any unit you didn't deploy.)

Overal a pretty good clear though, I'll be intrested to see this continue.

It would take about 10 turns, 3 turns more than the requirement. Being necessary, that's only worth 4 points in my book. For a unit to truely be good, it needs to have and raise stats for me, which she had trouble with the later part on this one.

Edited by DiogoJorge

9 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the Lyn x Hector one as being the easier support to do. Even though I'm cutting down some turns, it should still be possible to reach A rank with those 2 before the game ends, specially once both reach lv 20. B rank with Eliwood will be simple enough for Hector, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, Eliwood and Hector to B should be doable if you intend to use Eliwood a good bit.

Getting Hector and Lyn to A is going to be pretty tough though, because it takes away a lot of flexibility from you, but we'll see.

She has a better start, so I main her. Priscilla will be my staff bot if I ever need one. Serra will be benched for Priscilla in Chapter 17 in order to recruit Raven. Also goes whitout saying that I should avoid leveling Priscilla in order to get Jerme's chapter.

Stats only matter if Serra is going to see combat though, which people generally try to avoid with healers. Are you planning on early promoting Serra then?

The Jerme thing really depends on how much you plan to use Lucius and Erk I think. Healing gains experience pretty slowly, so it's not as much of a factor compared to combat experience.

It would take about 10 turns, 3 turns more than the requirement. Being necessary, that's only worth 4 points in my book. For a unit to truely be good, it needs to have and raise stats for me, which she had trouble with the later part on this one.

...But being necessary just proves how useful she really is?

I'm not sure what you mean by raising stats, but I feel saving three turns matters a lot more then the chip damage Rebecca did (or killing the pegasi). Remember, those three turns can be traded for exp and gold in the arena (1 turn of arena abuse can already give more exp then Rebbeca gained this chapter I think) if they aren't outright necessary for reaching that S-rank.

21 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Stats only matter if Serra is going to see combat though, which people generally try to avoid with healers. Are you planning on early promoting Serra then?

The Jerme thing really depends on how much you plan to use Lucius and Erk I think. Healing gains experience pretty slowly, so it's not as much of a factor compared to combat experience.

Not really though, more avoid for mistakes and more Mag for healing is always nice.

Why do people prefer Jerme's chapter? You are far more out in the snow in that one. So isn't it slower?

55 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Not really though, more avoid for mistakes and more Mag for healing is always nice.

Why do people prefer Jerme's chapter? You are far more out in the snow in that one. So isn't it slower?

Well, if it’s between Serra and Priscilla, then Priscilla is definitely far and away the better unit statistically, healing more, doing more damage, having more move, and having near identical avoid and bulk, at the same level as Serra. And it’s unlikely Serra will have gotten a noticeable level leave by the time Priscilla arrives, especially not one noticeable enough to make up for Priscilla’s horse.

11 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

It's nice to have but it doesn't make that much of a difference. Mend can top off most units anyway, and Serra's avoid isn't so high you can rely on her dodging.

Mostly though, their stats aren't that different and the few things Serra gains from them really don't compare to what Priscilla gains over her by having a mount.

11 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Most people prefer Keneths chapter.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

It's nice to have but it doesn't make that much of a difference. Mend can top off most units anyway, and Serra's avoid isn't so high you can rely on her dodging.

Mostly though, their stats aren't that different and the few things Serra gains from them really don't compare to what Priscilla gains over her by having a mount.

Most people prefer Keneths chapter.

What? I'm supporting Priscilla though well maybe I didn't make it clear but I was talking about healers in general.

They do? I don't knwo why I've seen a lot of people rooting for Jerme's then!

15 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

People complain about it being boring, myself, I don't find it to be particularly anything of the sort, and it has more turn counts, pretty much a small turn goldmine to exploit. It requires you to kill enemies rather than seize throne, sure. But it has more turns requirements as well, which is worth it. It should be possible to finish it fast enough, as long you have door keys. Just make sure to not use 3 of those before Harken appears.

Edited by DiogoJorge

10 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

What? I'm supporting Priscilla though well maybe I didn't make it clear but I was talking about healers in general.

Oh, I was mostly talking about how a few points in Mag and Speed don't matter too much. They're nice to have though.

Feeling burn out of Fire Emblem as a whole and having an hard time to take interest in playing Blazing Sword at the moment. And I've yet to be dismissed from my temporary summer work,  so it's probably going to take a while for me to do the next chapter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2018 at 6:35 PM, DiogoJorge said:

People complain about it being boring, myself, I don't find it to be particularly anything of the sort, and it has more turn counts, pretty much a small turn goldmine to exploit. It requires you to kill enemies rather than seize throne, sure. But it has more turns requirements as well, which is worth it. It should be possible to finish it fast enough, as long you have door keys. Just make sure to not use 3 of those before Harken appears.

I personally prefer Jerme's version aswell, I usually speed through fe7 so i can spare the extra turns and keep a 5 star tactics rank, and even if there's more snow, I don't, Paladins don't need to be deployed every chapter, and it's fun to take it more slow paced sometimes. Also easier to recruit Harken and easier boss.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally felt like playing Blazing Sword, so I've finished chapter 17.

Done in 11 turns. Forgot to check before ending chapter, but considering that the soldiers open the jail by turn 7 and that I counted from there based on my video, I was able to figure it out.

Here's the current leveling up progress:

5bc08f0b08dd2_SrankBlazingSword_01.png.a1bf61cde1b54b1476760dea8859e53a.png

Eliwood is turning out good earlier than expected

5bc08f34071a7_SrankBlazingSword_02.png.cadf7b0792ad7c19c7491550649386f9.png

Hector is going pretty well as well, but RES just refuses to grow at all, a pity, but he won't miss it that much. Hopefully he will get at least 3 points before promotion at least.

5bc08f6be050d_SrankBlazingSword_03.png.a8971d9ff15219a958f58130265971dc.png

Sain disapoints

5bc08f9b749ef_SrankBlazingSword_05.png.5153c3b91abec314ebdfedc155899546.png

Matthew won't see much battle, but those stats can be put to good use

5bc08fb57aeb4_SrankBlazingSword_06.png.3afb199dc40af878a1044237d79a6dcd.png

A bad level up, but it's DEF, so anything that makes him better than Marcus is always welcome. I've used the dracoshield on him before the start of chapter btw.

5bc08ff4cbf59_SrankBlazingSword_07.png.50f3458865ff95b47d60521ad38eb1e4.png

STR is nice, but I was hoping for a bit of SPD, well keep it up

5bc090161b6ec_SrankBlazingSword_08.png.ef2552f00f4a82590eab16053c7216fe.png

Oswin pretty much rivalizes Hector in the DEF department at this point, his SPD remains the same however.

5bc09048c82e1_SrankBlazingSword_09.png.be98d7a917f6eefc2e241cd4da268ac1.png

More DEF. 

5bc0908200162_SrankBlazingSword_10.png.93ea4ef7287b78236aaf9abc0c331d99.png

Another fabulous level up, still no RES, might as well give up on this stat, doubt Hector will get any significant RES at this point.

5bc090c0a3cf3_SrankBlazingSword_11.png.4f218be97110c38f44a00a4531644793.png

Oswin keeps that DEF coming. He won't be of much use later on, but he might be able to get me some more experience for the rank later on in chapter 25.

Edited by DiogoJorge

On 10/12/2018 at 7:18 AM, DiogoJorge said:

5bc08f0b08dd2_SrankBlazingSword_01.png.a1bf61cde1b54b1476760dea8859e53a.png

Eliwood is turning out good earlier than expected

He is actually a bit underrated though, everyone either likes or hates both Hector and Lyn but everyone forgets about Eliwood. and his good promotion even.

5bc08f34071a7_SrankBlazingSword_02.png.cadf7b0792ad7c19c7491550649386f9.png

Hector is going pretty well as well, but RES just refuses to grow at all, a pity, but he won't miss it that much. Hopefully he will get at least 3 points before promotion at least.

Yeah his Res should grow, I never understood how having more armor makes you weak to magic if anything I'm less likely to be scorched away with fire and metal conducts electricity but it goes around the perimeter.

5bc08f6be050d_SrankBlazingSword_03.png.a8971d9ff15219a958f58130265971dc.png

Sain disapoints

I hate when something like this happens, a unit keeps dissapointing someone and warping his idea of him don't let that fool ya he is doubling most things in this chapter because they all are slow bow users.

5bc08f9b749ef_SrankBlazingSword_05.png.5153c3b91abec314ebdfedc155899546.png

Matthew won't see much battle, but those stats can be put to good use

Holy! Why the 10 levels? his offensive is still lackluster look at that strength and defense, all when Legault comes with the same Strength and speed and no exp required!

5bc08fb57aeb4_SrankBlazingSword_06.png.3afb199dc40af878a1044237d79a6dcd.png

A bad level up, but it's DEF, so anything that makes him better than Marcus is always welcome. I've used the dracoshield on him before the start of chapter btw.

I know you feel like defending Kent but it is just defense it's a bad level, funnily enough you can see yourself he isn't much faster than Sain but much weaker than him, that skill though!

5bc08ff4cbf59_SrankBlazingSword_07.png.50f3458865ff95b47d60521ad38eb1e4.png

STR is nice, but I was hoping for a bit of SPD, well keep it up

Yeah considering she also only gets 1 point of speed upon promotion although I very doubt you don't early promote, I reccomend early promoting her though because it quickly fixes her strength issues. Who are you supporting her with if you can? I reccomend Sain it helps both their hit and offensive to OP levels.

5bc090161b6ec_SrankBlazingSword_08.png.ef2552f00f4a82590eab16053c7216fe.png

Oswin pretty much rivalizes Hector in the DEF department at this point, his SPD remains the same however.

If only he had the movement to go far and contribute other than from the starting position.

5bc09048c82e1_SrankBlazingSword_09.png.be98d7a917f6eefc2e241cd4da268ac1.png

More DEF.

Hector being Hector.

5bc0908200162_SrankBlazingSword_10.png.93ea4ef7287b78236aaf9abc0c331d99.png

Another fabulous level up, still no RES, might as well give up on this stat, doubt Hector will get any significant RES at this point.

Image result for dinosaurio fabuloso

5bc090c0a3cf3_SrankBlazingSword_11.png.4f218be97110c38f44a00a4531644793.png

Oswin keeps that DEF coming. He won't be of much use later on, but he might be able to get me some more experience for the rank later on in chapter 25.

Chapter 25 seems like a pain.

Anyway I noticed Raven got no levels, what? He's fabulous
Image result for dinosaurio fabuloso