The Grand Hero Battle or the Knee: Walhart

SatsumaFSoysoy

@daisy jane What a great clear! It's so great to see Senkura everywhere. Also Myrrhs rampage was amazing to see. You really had no reason to fear anything. The enemy was doomed from the start.

@Landmaster This looked like so much fun. A true Valm clear! And what a unique way to start off too. You also did well with handling the reinforcements thrown your way. Glad to see Boey working out in the end too. It wouldn't be the same without both him and Mae flinging their spells every which way, while displaying their contrasting personalities. xD

@Azuris Thanks! It did take a couple tries to set up. The enemies really closed in on the team and it was difficult to trigger the reinforcements at precisely the right time to be able ot deal with them. 

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Zeo @Sasori @ruruo @kirauza343

Music: Shadowlord - Nier

This was somehow trickier than the Taku clear, because I was explicitly avoiding summoning reinforcements. With two healers, this team is seriously lacking in positioning skills, which is dangerous on tight maps like these. My units had a hard time avoiding untimely kills. lol Sakura still had the highest headcount, while Sakunyan didn't see too much acton unfortunately. Still glad to have Senkura be helpful with her chipping. The green dragon was the biggest headache on this map, due to mixed bulk, but the hot spring medic managed to cut him down to size for her vetran 

Last clear I'm doing for this GHB, unfortunately. Things are just too busy at the moment and I have other games to play as well. (plus opening Heroes depresses me these days) We'll see Star Squad again some other day.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nanima - that's right you did start your internship, (I hope this is going very well!)
the healers did a great job! Is that a bond skill on Sakura (the pegasus?)  While I am thinking down the road depending on maps etc) to change out her physic + for Restore+ (her high attack will be worth it). i am stumped on her A skill   right now she has Atk/Spd 2 from Camilla)

I always find it so fun when you allow the healers to really eat the map as they did! I am hoping that when I finish Serra she is capable of doing the great clears that your Sakura Prime can do.  also. I'm sorry opening heroes is depressing you :( Summoner blues is the absolute worse)

On 2/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Nanima said:

@daisy jane What a great clear! It's so great to see Senkura everywhere. Also Myrrhs rampage was amazing to see. You really had no reason to fear anything. The enemy was doomed from the start.

@Landmaster This looked like so much fun. A true Valm clear! And what a unique way to start off too. You also did well with handling the reinforcements thrown your way. Glad to see Boey working out in the end too. It wouldn't be the same without both him and Mae flinging their spells every which way, while displaying their contrasting personalities. xD

@Azuris Thanks! It did take a couple tries to set up. The enemies really closed in on the team and it was difficult to trigger the reinforcements at precisely the right time to be able ot deal with them. 

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Zeo @Sasori @ruruo @kirauza343

Music: Shadowlord - Nier

This was somehow trickier than the Taku clear, because I was explicitly avoiding summoning reinforcements. With two healers, this team is seriously lacking in positioning skills, which is dangerous on tight maps like these. My units had a hard time avoiding untimely kills. lol Sakura still had the highest headcount, while Sakunyan didn't see too much acton unfortunately. Still glad to have Senkura be helpful with her chipping. The green dragon was the biggest headache on this map, due to mixed bulk, but the hot spring medic managed to cut him down to size for her vetran 

Last clear I'm doing for this GHB, unfortunately. Things are just too busy at the moment and I have other games to play as well. (plus opening Heroes depresses me these days) We'll see Star Squad again some other day.

Nice clear, intentionally avoiding spawning the Reinforcements, definitely the way to go when using two healers. And they handled it well, Sakura killing Walhart with no struggle, Kinoka eating that Iceberg, Senkura's chipping, and Sakunyan still handling those mages. Team worked together all around, nice and clever clear!

Double post but eeeh wasn't planning this but here we go~

I'll still post the IVs in the video description but I've got them turned on now in-game in case you don't want to bother opening the video in another window~

Anyway, I was only testing to see if I could get this done and I did so GR8~ Needed Breath of Life so Sakunyan could survive the Green Manakete and Iote's Shield for Senkura to take on the Bow Cav. Thank goodness for this merge update, otherwise Sakunyan probably wouldn't have had enough HP to survive~

I should buy a mobile computer to get to reply faster to these ... (I still have some open)

On 4.2.2019 at 8:24 PM, Nanima said:

Looks like I am the only one who still has to post a clear of this:

Takusquad strikes back! I like all those quads. Funny how everyone had to take a hit, only Firesweep Tak-Tak not. 

Congrats! 

On 6.2.2019 at 9:09 PM, Nanima said:

Hmm sorry your towel luck didn't turn around yet. What are you playing? 

Can't get enough of your Sakuras btw, nice clear again (poor Wally didn't stand a chance against OG sakura)! 

On 4.2.2019 at 8:49 PM, daisy jane said:

The funny thing about this is - I figured it out in the third try - but then when it went to record, I couldn't remember what i had to do. i swear short term memory loss when it comes to recording clears or something. anyway! A Thrashing Awaits!

Is there anything Myrhh can't tank? Also that Sakura, great to see here work and Elincia killing Wally. Congrats! 

On 4.2.2019 at 8:49 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

This was actually a bit trickier than I was expecting, partially due to all the effectivness negating skills. Also had to feed one of my last Bartres to Caeda for Smite so that Hinoka could take out the firesweep cavalier. :/

Beautiful Lunge+Smite strat, congrats! 

(Bartre will return for sure ... he always does) 

On 5.2.2019 at 12:58 AM, Landmaster said:

Got my clear out of the way after agonizing hours which I dedicate to @mampfoid and @LordFrigid for teaching me about the wonderful world of Smite and Lunge.

Thanks, you sure learned that good! Haha, wonderful way to deliver Alm to the kill and slide out of the line of fire elegantly. 

Very nice theme, I never found a way to use Boey and Mae with their vanilla tomes (or Boey at all) myself. 

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Double post but eeeh wasn't planning this but here we go~

Surprise young princesses clear, very nice. Can't believe I'm still missing all this beauty, Walhart wasn't hard enough to resist ducks either. Congrats! 

On 7.2.2019 at 12:34 AM, daisy jane said:

that's right you did start your internship, (I hope this is going very well!)
the healers did a great job! Is that a bond skill on Sakura (the pegasus?)  While I am thinking down the road depending on maps etc) to change out her physic + for Restore+ (her high attack will be worth it). i am stumped on her A skill   right now she has Atk/Spd 2 from Camilla)

I always find it so fun when you allow the healers to really eat the map as they did! I am hoping that when I finish Serra she is capable of doing the great clears that your Sakura Prime can do.  also. I'm sorry opening heroes is depressing you :( Summoner blues is the absolute worse)

Thanks! It really is. I am enjoying myself a lot.
Yep, still going for Bond skills, mostly due to lack of good alternative. I've been considering her with Atk/Spd Solo though, as you might know already. haha Since healers are so limited in their skills, the good once tend to be really expensive, sadly.

I just love the irony of it. Plus a lot of my favourites just happen to be healers of some kind, so it's bound to happen if I want to get anywhere. Serra is a great healer, I am sure you'll do great things with her.  

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nice clear, intentionally avoiding spawning the Reinforcements, definitely the way to go when using two healers. And they handled it well, Sakura killing Walhart with no struggle, Kinoka eating that Iceberg, Senkura's chipping, and Sakunyan still handling those mages. Team worked together all around, nice and clever clear!

Yeah, though it does show the limits of the team. Even if I had them all merged to the max, Abyssals would probably not work out. Wallhart just has no defense against magic, it's hilarious. Thanks!

As for your clear:

Your girls showed no fear with immediately triggering the reinforcements. Just marching in straight and taking names. Your Elise's were so aggressive and took out a bunch of guys, while the Sakura's were more supportive, but had their own moments of badassry. Those were some pretty close calls, but you managed to pull through regardless. Congrats!

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Takusquad strikes back! I like all those quads. Funny how everyone had to take a hit, only Firesweep Tak-Tak not. 

Congrats! 

He's the most fragile of them all, so I tend to try keeping him out of harm's way more than the others. haha

Thanks!

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hmm sorry your towel luck didn't turn around yet. What are you playing? 

Can't get enough of your Sakuras btw, nice clear again (poor Wally didn't stand a chance against OG sakura)! 

Yeah... Oh and I am currently playing Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. It's slow going, since I don't have too much time, and prefer longer sessions to bursts, which mostly happen on weekends. Afterwards, I already have my eyes on replaying Okami.~

Thanks, and yeah he just couldn't handle the might of the Goddess of Healing (mythic!sakura when??).

@Nanima

Late reply again, I have been busy the last days, but looks like not as busy as you, thanks for still taking the time to do these clears for us. And I hope your internship works out to your satisfaction.

Really nice to see your Sakura easily dispatching the boss again and then also really damage other units as well, she is is truly great. And then everyone worked togther when it got crowded to finish everyone off in one turn at the end. Really nice clear again, well done.

@Landmaster

Little sisters make it look easy, the range for dagger cavalry seems likes fun to use. Nice to see Breath of Life being important and yay for merge updates making this work.

@Nanima

Sorry for the lateness.

It's a shame you didn't get Dancing Ryoma for his dagger (I also wanted him casually so I could do a Lobster Emblem clear with Ryomas + Walhart but alas...). Still you managed to make things work without the anti-tin can dagger. Those tight spaces at the bottom was scary for an all-ranged team but it's nice you how you maneouvred everyone with the positioning skills. A bit scary with the low health in the end for everyone except Flying Takumi but using those walls were a great way of sniping from safety!

Always great to see Sakura blowing holes in the enemy like usual. Great use of crowd control to avoid being reinforcements! 

@daisy jane

Neat clear! Another Bath Sakura clear haha and wow, so jealous of her nature. Very solid and well-balanced team. Physic works well for a tight map like this. Nice us of Gravity as well! Myrrh was also a monster!

I think if you want to use Cherche, definitely give her Hit and Run or Drag Back (I used her in my first clear of the map somewhere in this thread), the positioning skills make her retreat to safety. Oh and dancer support helps. Nice that you got a +Spd Elinicia though, so jealous since mine are all -Spd!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Azuris @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender

So now for my late clears.

Firstly is a SoV clear with Duma, F!Celica and Celica's teammates.

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica, +Res/-Spd Genny and +HP/-Atk Sonya.

Music is The Sacrifice and the Saint from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

So Duma's team (Duma's witches?) travels forward in time to go and beat Walhart who thinks he is greater than the gods (he actually says this too and so Duma's team shall smite him for this).

-Speaking of...Smite strategies return! It's nice that I can use F!Celica more in this clear compared to the Duma map, I love hearing her voice lines.

-I always wanted to use Sonya in a clear (tried for the Duma one but failed), so it's nice to see that this map was perfect for her and her Ploy support. 

-Duma shows his defensive might soloing the left side while Genny heals from afar. Bold Fighter really helps in taking tanky enemies out quickly since the girls are pretty fragile (Brazen also helped). Speaking of Genny, her +Res was integral in surviving the red mage, AND she needed Drive Res support because of Iceberg. That Threaten Atk that I randomly inherited also helped. Also Physic in general just works in this map, as you can see when I had to heal Celica up in the last stages while running away from the blue mage.

In fact, thanks to Genny's heals, Celica could get Beloved Zofia to activate in the end for perfect damage on the thief!

----

Now from one final boss dragon to another, here is the Grima clear!

Team is +Spd/-HP Male Grima, +Atk/-Res Female Grima, +HP/-Def Male Morgan and neutral Aversa.

Music is Chaos (Ablaze) from Fir Emblem Awakening.

-Morgan spreads Grima's Truth to the nonbelievers and punishes Walhart for trying to go against the Grimleal. Just like @Zeo's clears, the buffs and debuffs really help keep the team together. He did need to Strike some Poisonous words to soften enemies up for male Grima since his player phase isn't as strong.

-Aversa's Guidance really helps make up for M!Grima's movement. Speaking of male Grima, this was one of those times were having the sub-optimal Spd boon actually helped him out, since with the help of Darting Stance, he prevented a double from the enemy swordie!

----

And now finally, an Awakening map means I have to have the obligatory kids clear!

Team is +HP/-Atk Legendary Lucina, +HP/-Def Male Morgan, +Spd/-HP Owain and +Res/-Def Performing Inigo.

Music is Mastermind from Fire Emblem Awakening (this plays when in battle during certain bosses like Walhart)

-Morgan again flexes his tactical skills with his tome while both Lucina and Inigo use the power of alts to allow flexible positioning. I'm really impressed with Morgan surviving things I couldn't since that Vantage red mage was kind of annoying. 

-Owain mostly sits in the corner being a lone hero. Inigo uses his double triangle advantage well thanks to Gronnraven.

@mcsilas these were amazing clears! I hope you do get a +spd elincia :) I just wanted any one truly to neutralize my Elincia's res, and i was so happy that it was +spd i am waiting for extra feathers so i can kill off a Naesala for swift sparrow.

Re: Cherche. She does have Drag Back (or hit and run - one of them) but i also have her running Chill Def., i thought with her raw power this would be great (or of benefit of those on FlySquad :) (plus I sacrificed a Horsey Chrom for her ;) it better work! haha) but i think for short maps, it should work) :) I can't wait to add more merges to her too, to mitigate the res. not that it matters, she'll still blow up anyway. 

@mcsilas

So Duma is here and brought his girls. Whew that was a long one and probably took a bit of planning. These long maps with many reinforcements aren't that easy for a theme team, so good planning to have everything work out, without anyone dying, well done.

Oh yay Grima time. This team started out strong and could keep up with taking out enemies as they spawned. You were pretty much on top of tings for the most time, and your units only started taking actual damage at the end, but at that time, you had to do only some cleanup and could deal with it. Good job.

Oh it's Lucina, I really like seeing her do her Future Visions things. She creates so many nice possibilities moving allies or reaching enemies far away, especially in combination with a dancer. Also funny how Owain with his skillset to be paired up, ends up hanging around in the corner alone.

Thanks for the nice themes and clears again. Well done.

On 10.2.2019 at 1:15 AM, mcsilas said:

Haha, ok time travel is a FE theme now. Nice idea. 

Duma-Celica doesn't take a sweat for the boss kill (Wally doesn't live long in any of your clears). 

Speedy male Grima, haha great! 

Interesting team, was it one of the harder clears? 

And now finally, an Awakening map means I have to have the obligatory kids clear!

Oh, I love seeing Owain and Lucina (I was really happy to fix my -ATK Lucy). Owain doesn't even need to have an adjacent ally to kill a lot of stuff. 

Congrats! 

@mampfoid Thanks. Actually yeah i think the Grima one took me the longest, mostly due to armour movement and timing Morgan's buffs the right way, but overall these maps were a nice breath of fresh and easy air compared to the Duma map.

I can't wait to get a dupe L!Lucina to fix that Atk! 

@Azuris Thanks! Yeah Lucina is the funnest unit to use, FV can make things so flexible. I'm glad Owain's a good unit compared to Odin, even if he's a bit similar to Ayra it's just satisfying to use a competent version of him while shouting ridiculous lines.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster

Little sisters make it look easy, the range for dagger cavalry seems likes fun to use. Nice to see Breath of Life being important and yay for merge updates making this work.

@Nanima

Sorry for the lateness.

It's a shame you didn't get Dancing Ryoma for his dagger (I also wanted him casually so I could do a Lobster Emblem clear with Ryomas + Walhart but alas...). Still you managed to make things work without the anti-tin can dagger. Those tight spaces at the bottom was scary for an all-ranged team but it's nice you how you maneouvred everyone with the positioning skills. A bit scary with the low health in the end for everyone except Flying Takumi but using those walls were a great way of sniping from safety!

Always great to see Sakura blowing holes in the enemy like usual. Great use of crowd control to avoid being reinforcements! 

@daisy jane

Neat clear! Another Bath Sakura clear haha and wow, so jealous of her nature. Very solid and well-balanced team. Physic works well for a tight map like this. Nice us of Gravity as well! Myrrh was also a monster!

I think if you want to use Cherche, definitely give her Hit and Run or Drag Back (I used her in my first clear of the map somewhere in this thread), the positioning skills make her retreat to safety. Oh and dancer support helps. Nice that you got a +Spd Elinicia though, so jealous since mine are all -Spd!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Azuris @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender

So now for my late clears.

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica, +Res/-Spd Genny and +HP/-Atk Sonya.

Music is The Sacrifice and the Saint from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

So Duma's team (Duma's witches?) travels forward in time to go and beat Walhart who thinks he is greater than the gods (he actually says this too and so Duma's team shall smite him for this).

-Speaking of...Smite strategies return! It's nice that I can use F!Celica more in this clear compared to the Duma map, I love hearing her voice lines.

-I always wanted to use Sonya in a clear (tried for the Duma one but failed), so it's nice to see that this map was perfect for her and her Ploy support. 

-Duma shows his defensive might soloing the left side while Genny heals from afar. Bold Fighter really helps in taking tanky enemies out quickly since the girls are pretty fragile (Brazen also helped). Speaking of Genny, her +Res was integral in surviving the red mage, AND she needed Drive Res support because of Iceberg. That Threaten Atk that I randomly inherited also helped. Also Physic in general just works in this map, as you can see when I had to heal Celica up in the last stages while running away from the blue mage.

In fact, thanks to Genny's heals, Celica could get Beloved Zofia to activate in the end for perfect damage on the thief!

----

Team is +Spd/-HP Male Grima, +Atk/-Res Female Grima, +HP/-Def Male Morgan and neutral Aversa.

Music is Chaos (Ablaze) from Fir Emblem Awakening.

-Morgan spreads Grima's Truth to the nonbelievers and punishes Walhart for trying to go against the Grimleal. Just like @Zeo's clears, the buffs and debuffs really help keep the team together. He did need to Strike some Poisonous words to soften enemies up for male Grima since his player phase isn't as strong.

-Aversa's Guidance really helps make up for M!Grima's movement. Speaking of male Grima, this was one of those times were having the sub-optimal Spd boon actually helped him out, since with the help of Darting Stance, he prevented a double from the enemy swordie!

----

Team is +HP/-Atk Legendary Lucina, +HP/-Def Male Morgan, +Spd/-HP Owain and +Res/-Def Performing Inigo.

Music is Mastermind from Fire Emblem Awakening (this plays when in battle during certain bosses like Walhart)

-Morgan again flexes his tactical skills with his tome while both Lucina and Inigo use the power of alts to allow flexible positioning. I'm really impressed with Morgan surviving things I couldn't since that Vantage red mage was kind of annoying. 

-Owain mostly sits in the corner being a lone hero. Inigo uses his double triangle advantage well thanks to Gronnraven.

Sorry for the late comments! SOV theme clear was great~ I always love to see Fallen Celica in action and she got a lot here~ Both Genny and Sonya's Res came in useful for their survivability here. Duma's simply a monster, it's unfortunate he doesn't come with DC in his breath. He'd be so much more of a menace.

I loved how both Grimas said the same line because I was really hoping they would, LOL~  Nice using Guidance so M!Grima could keep up with the rest of the team~ The buffs made pretty much everyone a super nuke. M!Grima taking on that Sword Fighter was a risk but Darting Stance helped him pull through. Super fun evil Grima theme~

And the Awakening kiddos are back~ Movement and positioning worked wonderfully here with Inigo and L!Lucina. They don't really struggle against anyone, it was really fun to watch~ Owain took that Manakete like a champ~ And even Inigo landed himself the final clear, wonderful work all around~

On 9.2.2019 at 10:36 PM, Azuris said:

Late reply again, I have been busy the last days, but looks like not as busy as you, thanks for still taking the time to do these clears for us. And I hope your internship works out to your satisfaction.

Really nice to see your Sakura easily dispatching the boss again and then also really damage other units as well, she is is truly great. And then everyone worked togther when it got crowded to finish everyone off in one turn at the end. Really nice clear again, well done.

No worries, I am not exactly quick these days myself. And thanks you, it's going great so far!

Yeah, it's always something I enjoy watching myself. Finishing off the whole crowd was a special sort of challenge, it's true. I am usually only doing that with the Takus.

Sorry for the lateness.

No worries, I completely understand being short on time these days. haha

Yeah, it would have been great for Nyakumi, but alas my priorities lie elsewhere (still). (and that would have been fun to watch, but oh well there's still August and hopefully a GHB rerun) Maps like these are a pain, but this one was not too hard in the end. I am not looking forward to Gharnef's return.. But yeah, overall I enjoyed myself with this clear despite the minor hiccups.

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

The old times come back to haunt Wallhart.. It was great to see Duma and F!Celica team up, if mildly disturbing. Also great to see Sonya, since most people don't seem to bother with her. Lots of tanking and a few close calls, but Genny managed to keep everyone alive and Celica sweeped up in the end. Nice!

M! and F!Grima sure know how to liven up the party. There were some close calls in this one, like Aversa tanking the dagger, but it all went pretty well overall. M!Grima chomping on reds will never cease to amuse me. I wish I could pull for him right now. *sigh*

53 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Considering I always grinded up the children as much as possible in Awakening, this is a pretty accurate reflection of my battles against Wallhart. You also succeeded at making the kids seem as overpowered as they usually are in Awakening. Morgan especially impressed with nuking Wallhart and just generally being a great force on the field. It's also nice to see Lucina use future sight. It's such a unique effect with so many possibilities.

Anyway, congrats on all your wonderful clears!

• 6 months later...

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Alexmender @Nanima @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents-

So now that Brave Micaiah has been released, I can finally do Silver Emblem!

Team is neutral Brave Micaiah, +HP/-Res Dancer Micaiah (Micaiah is the Silver-Haired Maiden), +Atk/-Res Klein (Silver Nobleman with the Argent Bow) and +Def/-Res Seth (Silver Knight with the Silverbrand)

Music is Silver Raid from Fairy Tail

-This team actually has really good synergy. Don't have blue Micaiah, but green Micaiah ended up working better for this team. The guys make for some great support- Klein's Chill Def/Atk has good synergy with Brave Micaiah's weapon and adds to Seth's bulk/damage while Seth's Tactic buffs help the team out from a distance.

-Seth himself acts as the wall since the team's Def bulk is pretty low. I do sometimes wish he was +Atk since there are times where he just misses on the kill (like 3 HP for example), but he is more of a support unit anyway. Plus he is great against the green units in the map, Glimmer helps for fast damage although I should give him Bonfire later on.

-Ironically, the starting armour (Cervantes) and Walhart are immune to Micaiah's effective weapon. Still, this map is good for flexing the double-effectiveness since there are a lot of cavs. Dancer Micaiah is always great support and B!Micaiah's Ground Orders is fun to play around with and is useful for tight spaces in a map like this. Dancer Micaiah needed to tank the green dragon near but needed the Spd/Res bond to do so.

On 8/20/2019 at 4:34 PM, mcsilas said:

Funny theme, at least it's a reason to use Seth ... you have him promoted?? Wow. 

Until the end I thought summer Micaiah wasn't supposed to attack in this clear, but she got the final kill. 

On 8/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, mcsilas said:

Team is neutral Brave Micaiah, +HP/-Res Dancer Micaiah (Micaiah is the Silver-Haired Maiden), +Atk/-Res Klein (Silver Nobleman with the Argent Bow) and +Def/-Res Seth (Silver Knight with the Silverbrand)

Music is Silver Raid from Fairy Tail

-This team actually has really good synergy. Don't have blue Micaiah, but green Micaiah ended up working better for this team. The guys make for some great support- Klein's Chill Def/Atk has good synergy with Brave Micaiah's weapon and adds to Seth's bulk/damage while Seth's Tactic buffs help the team out from a distance.

-Seth himself acts as the wall since the team's Def bulk is pretty low. I do sometimes wish he was +Atk since there are times where he just misses on the kill (like 3 HP for example), but he is more of a support unit anyway. Plus he is great against the green units in the map, Glimmer helps for fast damage although I should give him Bonfire later on.

-Ironically, the starting armour (Cervantes) and Walhart are immune to Micaiah's effective weapon. Still, this map is good for flexing the double-effectiveness since there are a lot of cavs. Dancer Micaiah is always great support and B!Micaiah's Ground Orders is fun to play around with and is useful for tight spaces in a map like this. Dancer Micaiah needed to tank the green dragon near but needed the Spd/Res bond to do so.

This team was more hyper offensive than one would expect~ Seth and Klein aren't seen much so it was nice to see them both put in a good amount of work~ B!Micaiah really showed off her power here and was great for taking down most of the Cavs~ Even Seth as the tank was really offensively driven~ Great clear!

• 3 years later...