Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To repeat what I just put in the General Discussion:

So they're adding another Colored Bow at last? A Blue one. And on a Legendary, like the first. Will this be a trend and the first Red Bow be a Legendary?

Well Lucina hasn't had an alt in a while, so she can have it I guess for all her popularity.

Can I just say that I really like her art? Not going to have the resources to do any real pulling on this banner, but at the very least, I do think she's gorgeous. I'd like to have her someday.

Swap and Dance combined? DAMN.

Distant Guard seems to follow the Infantry Rush skill philosophy of skill-granting support C Slot skills, which I hope to see more of in the future.

Overall, Lucina looks pretty nice.

Eyyy, Lucina! I'm very pleased with their choice this time, Lucina hasn't gotten an alt in a while and all of her previous versions have sort of slid downwards in usefulness, so I appreciate them giving her this leg version. I do find it funny that Lucina Emblem is 3/5ths blues.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Can I just say that I really like her art? Not going to have the resources to do any real pulling on this banner, but at the very least, I do think she's gorgeous. I'd like to have her someday.

Agreed 100%. Yamada knocked it out of the park yet again.

I am missing all three of the blues so that's high priority. I'm also hoping to snag New Year Camilla and Winter Lissa. Those colors also have a legendary I don't yet own.

How do you make a colored archer viable? Make them a dancer. GG IS.

Edited by Glennstavos

I'm glad to see Yamada Koutarou back again. His work is impressive as always.

Looks like I'm pulling a mix of green and blue this time around, though I'll probably stop pulling green once I finish merging Lyn even if I don't get too many copies of the others. Azura's kind of a miss for me since I already have her at +10 with an optimal nature, but Ishtar makes up for it.

13 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Swap and Dance combined? DAMN.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

How do you make a colored archer viable? Make them a dancer. GG IS.

Future Vision refreshes herself, not her target.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I've only got one each of the blues and greens (Azura and Lyn), so those will be my colors. Though I'm low on orbs, so I might just snipe blue.

I'm also missing two of the reds (Chrom and Camilla) but I don't really care about them.

Well this legendary banner will be a skip for me, but I have to say I like this Lucina's art the best of all of them and I will try for her next time she is on a banner.  Good luck to people pulling on this banner, I hope the orbs from the LHB will finally give me flying Olivia.

Archer's an odd choice for Lucina.  Does she have natural access to that?  She's always my kid and has all the classes, so I'm not sure.

I'll try to pull for her, but I hope I don't have to exhaust my Orb supply, since we have another banner coming up in a week or so.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Archer's an odd choice for Lucina.  Does she have natural access to that?  She's always my kid and has all the classes, so I'm not sure.

Chrom has access to Archer, so Lucina always inherits it. FEW I believe throws her a bow in her sword-based moveset as well. Project X Zone 2 also gave her a bow I think. As did Codename S.T.E.A.M. Nidhogg to be precise here.

Her title is a bit meh, but I was hoping the next Legendary Hero would be an Archer so I'm not complaining. Took long enough for another colored bow to show up.
I honestly can't tell what I like more: the self-dancing or the art. Your move, Wada.

Reds I can ignore. I got all three and don't really need their fodder.
Greens I could safely ignore as well, but I don't have Lilina and I use Lissa and Lyn quite a bit so some merges would be nice.
Blues are probably my priority. I still need Ishtar, Bowcina seems like she'll pretty much be a blue Legendary Lyn and I've got Azura but I wouldn't mind one that isn't -Spd.
Colorless I could technically ignore, but Brave Lyn is great for Swifties fodder (and I'd also like one that isn't -Atk) and Girlma frequents my Flier Emblem team. Hinoka, however, is honestly the one I care about the most. I love her art and her as a unit and she's one of my most wanted of the non-seasonals that I don't have yet.

Huh. I'd been hoping we'd get blue bow Alm in this slot, I wasn't expecting Lucina.

As tempting as those skills and a new weapon type are, I don't need a third Lucina.

I can only hope that we get Hrid next month, now.  I don't care if his skill set is meh, I want to pull for him.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Archer's an odd choice for Lucina.  Does she have natural access to that? 

Chrom gives natural access to Archer by default.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I can only hope that we get Hrid next month, now.  I don't care if his skill set is meh, I want to pull for him.

You and me both, though I honestly am expecting another female legendary since there has been a trend of two girls then two guys since the legendary banners started.  Hrid is one of my most wanted heroes since I finally saw his art.

Well, Lucina being this month's legendary hero means that the pattern of female-female-male-male has yet to be broken. So Hrid showing up next month would mean a break to this pattern ... which I'm not sure if it'll happen.

Lucina's previous alt was nearly a year ago, so I expected this coming. It just doesn't bother me. Although ... Lucina's only ever been red and blue, I feel like being colorless may have benefitted her more. She has a made up bow, too, so this proves that Heroes isn't beyond making up new weapons entirely for the legendary Heroes. So I expect to see future legendary Heroes with non-canon weapons. And Leif had better not get a sword.

Hm, the video won’t load for me for some reason and doesn’t show up in the youtube app. I keep getting an error message.  As for the hero itself, disgusting. Well, I guess that means I get to save orbs. I hope next month’s legendary hero is someone worth my attention...something like SSB Itsuki would be nice.

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

You and me both, though I honestly am expecting another female legendary since there has been a trend of two girls then two guys since the legendary banners started.  Hrid is one of my most wanted heroes since I finally saw his art.

Next month is Red, though, so that might be the best time to add him, if we're going to get him at all.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hm, the video won’t load for me for some reason and doesn’t show up in the youtube app.

It's been made private because someone at Nintendo fucked up and forgot to do it earlier.