Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unlike Reinhardt, bows can run Cancel Affinity to be obnoxious.

I swear to this day I haven't seen a CA archer in the arena besides the occasional innes so I tend to forget it exists 

We're up all night to get lucky!

c4mAhG5.png

30 orbs in, and a total of 35 spent. I'm out of this banner because I'm not pushing this awesome luck.

Looks like Lucina is going with her usual stat distribution. Good for her, with all those Speed buffs, she'll double even the fastest enemy units, and her attack is nothing to be ignored. Future Vision + Wings of Mercy will be definiately a combo some people will use for some fun projects. She'll love Distant Defense seal.

Got -ATK Lucina, if she had good nature I might keep her because she really look good, but in general I don't feel her star's and skill set as much as Gunthra and Lyn (especially Lyn). 

Well can't be hellped, my dragons will have fun with DG. 

And regarding whole this sexism nonsense. I really thing females should be one express whether they feel insulted first before all these white knights jump on case and start point finger. 

Same goes for LGBT, racism and other fashionable issues (not that members of these group has monopoly on truth either, but it would filter out 90% unnecessary bulshit) 

Edited by Tenzen12

Went in with 200 orbs, hoping for Legendary Lyn since I failed to Summon her the first time. 

About half the time, didn't even get green as an option. 

When I did, it was almost always only one. Had three greens once, and two greens once.

Ended up getting two LA Lillinas, though! That was nice, if not what I wanted. And on one of the times there were no greens or blues I pulled colorless and got another Brave Lyn. 

But no Legendary Lyn. Time to save up for October when she comes back...

Didn't get any blue orbs on my free pull, so I went for red instead. Got Ryoma, who's the only red I already had. Worse nature than my old one, too.

I'll wait for her rerun in November and see if by then, I have a bigger orb stockpile and any secondary blues that aren't duplicates.

Looking through the previous legendary banners, it looks like the next Legendary Hero is going to be a Red unit.

F!Grima is returning (because of course she is) to fill in the Colorless spot, and Blue and Green are taken by Fjorm and Gunnthra.

Funny that the Nifl sisters are returning in tandem, because we were recently introduced to another Niflian character with a sword in his art.

e325b8d608.jpg

I'M SURE THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE.

Edited by Some Jerk

So if I'm remembering everything right, we should be getting red in August, blue in September, and red in October?

Hrid does feel like a pretty safe bet for August. Maybe October will be the red bow? I'm hoping that'll be Alm, since the blue bow wasn't. Would make sense, since it'd let him use Parthia, with its fire associations. I have no idea about September, though.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

So if I'm remembering everything right, we should be getting red in August, blue in September, and red in October?

Hrid does feel like a pretty safe bet for August. Maybe October will be the red bow? I'm hoping that'll be Alm, since the blue bow wasn't. Would make sense, since it'd let him use Parthia, with its fire associations. I have no idea about September, though.

While not set in stone, I believe the pattern points to the next legendary being a woman. I think Lucina proves that it can be just about anyone wielding any weapon at this point, but it could also be Laegjarn or Laevatein.

21 minutes ago, Thane said:

Laegjarn or Laevatein.

I hope so! But I am not sure if they are including any more original characters though. Laevatein will be amazing in a tactics team with Distant Counter-Vantage.

13 hours ago, XRay said:

I guess it could have Renewal 3, but how would they implement the effectiveness against monster part?

Yeah, she is not urgent choice for a Refinement, but Nephenee did not really need a Refinement either since she is already so good. It feels like the developers are just choosing whoever on a whim sometimes.

Well, good point. Same case with young Tiki, whose only major drawback was her default weapon. Anyway, all bets are off at this point, just like hero alts XD

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

I hope so! But I am not sure if they are including any more original characters though. Laevatein will be amazing in a tactics team with Distant Counter-Vantage.

So far I believe the portrait of the each story chapter has corresponded to what Legendary we get. Last time it was Nino and we got Hector, this time it was Olivia and we got Lucina. We should know from which game the character comes when the next story chapter arrives.

Edit: Reddit had this, though it seems like it's not a perfect theory:

zxe63vnpw5d11.jpg

Edited by Thane

56 minutes ago, Thane said:

While not set in stone, I believe the pattern points to the next legendary being a woman. I think Lucina proves that it can be just about anyone wielding any weapon at this point, but it could also be Laegjarn or Laevatein.

Not necessarily. There is precedent for Lucina having a bow. It's not like it was archer Eliwood.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

So far I believe the portrait of the each story chapter has corresponded to what Legendary we get. Last time it was Nino and we got Hector, this time it was Olivia and we got Lucina. We should know from which game the character comes when the next story chapter arrives.

Edit: Reddit had this, though it seems like it's not a perfect theory:

zxe63vnpw5d11.jpg

With the exception of Legendary Lyn, that theory seems to hold water. It makes it easier to predict who'll be the next legendary muthafuckah. Just wait for the next chapter, and presto..... then again we should be getting our brave heroes at the end of this month

@Usana@Arthur97@Sunsurge@NSSKG151 Well, would you believe it, I actually managed to pull Lucina with only my meager stash of 39 orbs! Not only that, she's +Atk/-Res! I'm quite happy, and perhaps all of the luck you guys wished for me convinced the RNG Goddess to relent after tormenting me on the Tana banner. I'm hoping you guys managed to have some good luck as well!

@Astellius Congrats!

I ended up pushing up to 10.5(or it would have been if I backed out and opened another session before opening the red), but my last 13 just netted me Legendary Ryoma, who I haven't gotten before now. +SPD/-ATK. Him and my earlier Tikipop both. Well 31 isn't unsalvagable for a unit with 42 speed. Now if only he could learn Regnal Astra. Still he was one of the ones I wanted most from this banner. Now I can make my dude flier team I have dreamed of. Would have been nice though if he were -RES or something. Or at least let me get two 5*'s out of all those orbs. But legendary banners never give me good results. So I suppose I should just be happy that I spent an 'average' amount of orbs for a 5*(approximately 100) and ignore the supposed 8% rate these are supposed to have*.

*Salt aside I have beat 8% a couple times, but not as often as I would like.

Blucina's got an interesting setup, I can see Future Vision being used with the Link skills.

But 5 alts is enough for one character. FE has a huge cast to choose from; I'd like to see some of the less popular characters get some love.

@Astellius Congrats on the L!Lucina and with the good nature too!

I haven't pulled on the Legendary banner yet since I have convinced myself that I that I might get better pulls if I wait till the last few days of a banner (also because August should be giving us tons of free orbs). Not sure if I will try pulling blue for Lucina since I still intend to only pull colorless orbs in order to get Robin/Grima ironically enough.

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

@Usana@Arthur97@Sunsurge@NSSKG151 Well, would you believe it, I actually managed to pull Lucina with only my meager stash of 39 orbs! Not only that, she's +Atk/-Res! I'm quite happy, and perhaps all of the luck you guys wished for me convinced the RNG Goddess to relent after tormenting me on the Tana banner. I'm hoping you guys managed to have some good luck as well!

Congrats!! I had a stash of literally 9 orbs ... (I got 5 more today). So I'm trying to save up (especially since tomorrow is the start of a new monthly quests) for a real stash to pull from!