Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

5 hours ago, Astellius said:

@Usana@Arthur97@Sunsurge@NSSKG151 Well, would you believe it, I actually managed to pull Lucina with only my meager stash of 39 orbs! Not only that, she's +Atk/-Res! I'm quite happy, and perhaps all of the luck you guys wished for me convinced the RNG Goddess to relent after tormenting me on the Tana banner. I'm hoping you guys managed to have some good luck as well!

I got one. Not a very good IV (+Hp/-Atk), but oh well, I got her and she seems to do okay. After I got her, I ended up getting a Ryoma too, so two legendaries! Granted, not a big Fates fan, but, hey.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE GOOD NEWS: I got a unit that I didn't have before
THE BETTER NEWS: One of the colored bows, to be exact
THE REALITY CHECK: It's a +Res/-Spd Lyn.  She is going to bait all the mages.  And like every other Lyn I pulled out of gacha, she's either -Atk or -Spd.  It's amazing.

Not that it matters at this point, but these reddits posts does suggest it is a very vocal minority that complaining about legendary alts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/937k0i/unpopular_opinion_legendary_heroes_represent_the/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/936ko3/reminder_that_is_plans_units_for_feh_at_least/

Again, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Edited by Zangetsu

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

THE GOOD NEWS: I got a unit that I didn't have before
THE BETTER NEWS: One of the colored bows, to be exact
THE REALITY CHECK: It's a +Res/-Spd Lyn.  She is going to bait all the mages.  And like every other Lyn I pulled out of gacha, she's either -Atk or -Spd.  It's amazing.

If it helps at all, even minus speed Lyn hits 42 speed with her bow and LoS active. The one I got on her banner is minus speed and while I haven't used her in arena, she performs quite well in AA and PvE.

Spent like 200 orbs, but this banner has been incredibly kind to me. Got Fema, Lissa, and Camilla who were my 3 most wanted units, all with +def/-HP, which isn't optimal, but isn't bad by any means. Also got two more Lyns, one +def/-res and one +atk/-res. Trying to decide if I want to keep the second one or my +atk/-spd one sich gelohnt I've had very few issues with her despite her bane and the -res worries me some. The +def one will be either getting merged or foddered. Just need to decide.

I'm basically orb broke, but it was worth it.

11 hours ago, eclipse said:

It could be worse; at least it is not [+HP, -Spd].

I summoned mine a few banners ago, but she is [+HP, -Def], so it is not much better than yours.

After spending about 110 orbs, I was able to pull Flying Hinoka (+hp / -def) and L!Lucina (+atk / -spe). Hinoka's nature is alright (super boon in hp thankfully cancels out super bane in def) and and I haven't even noticed my Lucina is -speed since her weapon and swift sparrow still let her double most units. 

I actually don't mind this Lucina. The way I see it, all lord characters will get alts over time. This was going to happen one time or another. Unlike seasonals, this is a one-time thing.

As for the unit herself? I don't care too much. The other units on the banner? Good opportunity to get merges on limited units and female Grima. I burned through nearly all 70-something of the orbs I was saving for CYL. I got Female Grima on the last summon (couldn't be happier), my first Shigure, and a bit of Fodder.

Edited by Arcphoenix

I know this is regarding the unit itself, but since I don't see a thread for it, I FINALLY CLEARED THAT BLOODY LGHB WITH MERE HOURS TO SPARE!

And now I have to try and complete several CCs and a Squad Assault if I want to try one last pull in this legendary banner.

Oh, did I forget to mention that after spending $20 on orbs, I wasted 38 orbs on two 4* fodder units and a crapload of crap?  Because yeah.  That happened.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to recreate that winning run, save the screen traces, and record the footage before this GHB disappears forever.

After several days of stalling, I finally pulled on the banner.

Scored:

+Spd/-Res Legend Lyn (not sure if this is an improvement over +Def/-HP due to Res being a superbane)

2x Brave Lyn (merged into my +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn, bringing her to +7)

+Spd/-Atk Winter Lissa (my VLyn now has Bold Fighter)

Went one orb pack (75) over my budget to clear out the aftertaste of a particularly nasty drought that went 49 pulls without a single 5-star pull, but managed to get exactly what I was looking for in the end.

382 pulls, blue and green until I got my 12th copy of Lyn (i.e. a +10 plus 1 spare), then pulled exclusively blue (career total in parentheses):

• 12 Lucina (12) including 1 [+Spd, -Def], 2 [+Spd, -HP], and 1 [+Atk, -Def]
  • 12 Azura (23)
  • 10 Ishtar (14), none of which were better than the merge base I was already using. I still have zero +Spd Ishtars, but 3 [+Atk, -Spd] copies. At least the [+Atk, -HP] one I'm currently using is pretty good... even if I now have another one.
  • 4 Lyn (13), even though I only needed 3 more.
  • 1 Liz (4)
  • 2 Lilina (3) including 1 [+Spd, -HP]. I wish I had the budget to pull for more of her.
  • 2 Robin (14) both in the same summoning session as the extra Lyn.

42 total 5-star pulls, 11.3%. Really good overall, this time. I'm satisfied.

The Distant Counter banner, on the other hand... that was a disaster.

2 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I know this is regarding the unit itself, but since I don't see a thread for it, I FINALLY CLEARED THAT BLOODY LGHB WITH MERE HOURS TO SPARE!

You're looking for this thread. It's a bit farther down the page: