Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

Well I think I'll try for Lucina. Both additional blue options I have, but they are both crap boon/banes so I wouldn't mind them. As for why Lucina? I like her and I don't yet have a Wind team I feel good about. Legendary Lyn is just meh for me. And Gunnthra while better, still tends to feel clunky. She and Felicia do get along quite well though, so I doubt Lucina will completely replace her.

Red for Ryoma would be my second option. I don't have him or Camilla and I would like a Chrom who isn't -SPD too.

Green would be next on my list. Don't care for Legendary Lyn, but she does have spd tactic. I would like a better boon/bane for my Winter Lissa. Plus Bold Fighter even if I don't get a better boon/bane. My Lilina has a bad boon/bane and again if I don't get a better one she has ATK Tactic, because Legault apparently hates my guts.

I like F!Grima, but I just don't need the other colorless options. I do kinda wish Lucina landed here instead of blue. As it is running her and Brave Lucina is doubling up on Blues. Plus I think Legendary Lyn has made colored bows look unappealing to me.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's been made private because someone at Nintendo fucked up and forgot to do it earlier.

No wonder. I thought this iPad was acting up. Thanks for clearing that out. 

Hm, I’ll just do the freebie roll, hope for a Hinata, Selena or a Helpful Chrom and leave. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Man, the timing is really rough here. I don't really care about Lucina too much so I won't try to get her, but I'd love to get better copies for Lyn. However, I really want to +10 my Celica and get a Maribelle first before I try that, and I'm not sure I can do all three in so short a timeframe. ;-;

Also somebody at Nintendo is going to get a VERY hard slap on the wrist for the screw up lol.

Huh, when I saw Lucina I figured I'd decide to pass. But she actually looks very cool and I do lack solid blue units the most. It also looks like Lyn is back again, so I may try to get both or one of them. Other than that, no one I really want. I'm up to +2 for Chrom though, so maybe he'd be worth pulling for. But since I'm so scarce on orbs I probably won't do much. I want to see CYL first.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's been made private because someone at Nintendo fucked up and forgot to do it earlier.

They forgot to put it out earlier?  Or they forgot to make it private earlier?

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Man, the timing is really rough here. I don't really care about Lucina too much so I won't try to get her, but I'd love to get better copies for Lyn. However, I really want to +10 my Celica and get a Maribelle first before I try that, and I'm not sure I can do all three in so short a timeframe. ;-;

Also somebody at Nintendo is going to get a VERY hard slap on the wrist for the screw up lol.

ISIS's intern is hiding in an underground bunker right now

Edited by UNLEASH IT

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Next month is Red, though, so that might be the best time to add him, if we're going to get him at all.

I hope they do add him, but IS never misses the chance of having a girl on a banner if they can do it.   Red popular girls are rather rare so we might have a slim chance.  

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

They forgot to put it out earlier?  Or they forgot to make it private earlier?

Forgot to make it private earlier.

Either way, I'm not going to bother making this be marked as a spoiler since I'm expecting the official announcement within an hour or so.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I hope they do add him, but IS never misses the chance of having a girl on a banner if they can do it.   Red popular girls are rather rare so we might have a slim chance.  

There's lots of red popular girls, or rather they are obsessed with adding every myrmidon girl in the series, no matter how obscure.

45 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Another Lucina huh, not too impressed. Finally now there is balance between the Lyns and Lucina, as it should be. Going to be skipping this banner for stuff that interest me more in the future

As it should be? Lyn beat Lucina for a reason, makes sense that she should have more alts. 

With that said, they both have way too many alts. The fact that it's not Alm is absolutely garbage and both Lyn and Lucina should be ashamed.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's lots of red popular girls, or rather they are obsessed with adding every myrmidon girl in the series, no matter how obscure.

That is true, but I was mostly thinking about important to the story line of FE games red girls.  Which means since Lyn and Lucina both have legendary alts now, in terms of story important girls who are red could be red there are 3.  Lilina, Celica and Camilla if they give her a red tome.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I feel like listing, myrm girls not yet in include:

1. Larcei
  2. Creidne
  3. Eyvel
  4. Mareeta
  5. Machyua
  6. Ismaire
  7. Lucia
  8. Say'ri

So there aren't many left. Even if you counted non-myrms, you're only adding like Phina, Echidna, Severa, Flavia, and Yuzu, for 13 in total. Those who are Thieves will likely be converted to Dagger units.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Oh wow, it looks like I was right for once and correctly guessed that Lucina was going to be the Legendary Heroes this time though I am glad that they decided to give her a bow instead of powercreep her brave version. Wish I could see the video though so I know what skills I can fodder off her she has.

Colorless looks great this time and will probably be the only color I will pull since I still don't have Legendary Robin, I wouldn't mind pulling Kinshi Hinoka for a better nature and getting more Brave Lyn merges would be fine as well.

I'm happy with the move to turn sword lords into other non-sword things. And also happy with this version of Lucina in general - looks to be a good unit and it's been plenty long enough since her last (underwhelming) appearance.

Red: I want Ryoma, but already have Horse Chrom and NY Camilla doesn't really do anything new for me. 1/3 isn't great odds.

Blue: Don't have any of them, so I'll go all-in.

Green: Have Horse Lilina, and am reasonably set with green armours (as good as Bold Fighter is). Lyn is eh, doesn't really fit how I use my ranged units but padding out my legendary ranks helps I guess.

Grey: Still haven't pulled a Bowlyn other than the freebie, as much as I'd love merges for her. I have a good Hinoka already, and a +1 Grima so eh.

@NSSKG151

jrjbjl1yrzc11.png

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I feel like listing, myrm girls not yet in include:

1. Phina
  2. Larcei
  3. Creidne
  4. Eyvel
  5. Mareeta
  6. Machyua
  7. Ismaire
  8. Lucia
  9. Say'ri

So there aren't many left. Even if you counted non-myrms, you're only adding like Echidna, Severa, Flavia, and Yuzu, for 13 in total. Those who are Thieves will likely be converted to Dagger units.

Echidna and Flavia I could see getting the Raven treatment and being Axe units, since both are also Heroes by the time you get them.

Is Phina a dancer or am I thinking of someone else?

So, congrats to everyone who expected Blue Lucina With A Bow to be our next Legendary! I know there were a few people here to whom that applies.

I'm so happy this is dropping right before the summer celebration orbdrop starts up, since that means we should be getting a significant influx of Orbs (between this and the monthly August quests) while Lucina's banner is on (am I right about this?). Which is great for me, since for once every color has at least one unit that I desire and I ended up wanting half of the banner (Lucina and Ishtar from Blue, Kinshinoka and Grima from Colorless, Lissa and Lyn from Green, and Ryoma from Red). Lucina in particular looks super nice, I want to get my hands on that Drive Distant DEF 2 in particular (and also this makes me hope that we get Close Guard at some point), and Future Vision+Wings of Mercy looks like it'll be fun to mess around with as well.

On an unrelated note, are we ever gonna get another Colorless Legendary? It's starting to bother me that every other color is on their 2nd or 3rd Legendary, but Grima never gets swapped out. The Fell Dragon needs a vacation at some point, don't you think?

17 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wish I could see the video though so I know what skills I can fodder off her she has.

It should be back up now since the Twitter post for Japan is now up.

Blue bow. Wind Spd.

• Thögn (weapon): Effective against fliers. +3 Spd. +4 to all stats if the opponent is melee.
  • Future Vision (assist): Same as Swap, but refreshes herself after using it (once per turn).
  • Swift Sparrow 2 (A)
  • Wings of Mercy 3 (B)
  • Distant Guard (C): Allies within 2 squares gain Distant Def 2. Basically a Ward aura for all movement types, but only applying against ranged opponents.
Edited by Ice Dragon

@Humanoid Ah, thanks for the screenshots. Looks like they made up another weapon just for Lucina to wield though I guess to be fair Awakening did borrow Legendary weapons from other games instead of giving Ylisse there own set of unique weapons.

I can see why the earlier comments said she can operate like a dancer now though I probably won't pull her this time despite my love for dancer units in Heroes but I do admit her art is nice.

Gonna pull blue and green. Don't care about any of the red units and while fodder is nice I already have all of the colorless ones. On the other hand I don't have either of the blue or green legendaries and I don't have any of the blue units period. As for green, I can pull an LA!Lillina that isn't -ATK or pull a Lissa for potential Bold Fighter which is cool.

I'll have almost 120 orbs when it starts. Praying for the best.

I was sure Lucina would get a legendary alt at some point and this did seem like good timing with all the Awakening stuff right now. I didn't really expect the blue bow, but considering lance and blue tome were already one for her I guess it should have been the safe guess. She looks great and I'd love to get her. Only problem is that the blue pool sucks for me this time, since I already have both Azura and Ishtar (even if my Ishtar is -atk, Azura is still really undesirable if I just get more of her). I may have to try for green instead and hope to catch Lucina on a rerun, since green is exactly what I was expecting and wanted to pull on to get Lissa + a better Lyn, but I'm not sure yet.