Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

And of course people are downvote bombing the trailer.

I can't find the trailer. It looks like its not posted yet so how is it being down voted. If it is to send a message to stop giving special alts to characters who have plenty, I wouldn't be opposed to down voting it. Though I'm personally okay with Lucina getting a Legendary alt. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who was hating on Lyn and is into this new Lucina is a complete hypocrite.  This is the 5th Lucina, and she has doesn't even have anything to do with bows, unlike Lyn.  That's all I have to say.  Lame illogical choice for a hero.  No I don't hate Lucina the character, BTW.  

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Anyone who was hating on Lyn and is into this new Lucina is a complete hypocrite.  This is the 5th Lucina, and she has doesn't even have anything to do with bows, unlike Lyn.  That's all I have to say.  Lame illogical choice for a hero.  No I don't hate Lucina the character, BTW.  

Will you stop stoking the fucking fire and making statements that obviously only exist to lord over other people about how much you're "better" than they are for not being a hypocrite? What are you even trying to accomplish?

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I can't find the trailer. It looks like its not posted yet so how is it being down voted. If it is to send a message to stop giving special alts to characters who have plenty, I wouldn't be opposed to down voting it. Though I'm personally okay with Lucina getting a Legendary alt. 

It's floating around somewhere.

Just now, Lewyn said:

Difference being Lyn got an alt all of two months earlier while Lucina fans have waited some 8 or so months. And she has been seen using bows in spin offs so, yes, there is precedent. 

Also, lol at the kill against a 30-HP Grima with no weapon.

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

@Poimagic Next time, don't spoil the hero in the thread title before the official release

The Japanese trailer's been out for 10 minutes now. This thread has existed for about an hour. I don't think that hour makes any real difference.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

@Poimagic Next time, don't spoil the hero in the thread title before the official release

To be fair, Nintendo spoiled it first and most of us didn't realize the trailer was released prematurely.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

And of course people are downvote bombing the trailer.

As they should be, that's what they did for Lyn and this is much worse.  

Anyways I have zero of the Greens and Reds, I am not so interested in LA Lilina though.  I already have Ishtar, Legendary Lucina is lame as hell, but I also want Azura.  Colorless I  have 2/3, and Flier Takumi is close enough to WF Hinoka.  I'll probably stick to reds and greens.  

Just now, Lewyn said:

As they should be, that's what they did for Lyn and this is much worse.  

Anyways I have zero of the Greens and Reds, I am not so interested in LA Lilina though.  I already have Ishtar, Legendary Lucina is lame as hell, but I also want Azura.  Colorless I  have 2/3, and Flier Takumi is close enough to WF Hinoka.  I'll probably stick to reds and greens.  

In what world is this worse? Are you just here to spread vitriol?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Japanese trailer's been out for 10 minutes now. This thread has existed for about an hour. I don't think that hour makes any real difference.

I dig the rush from seeing the reveal in the actual trailers. Seeing it in the "popular now" list at the top of the site is disappointing

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Will you stop stoking the fucking fire and making statements that obviously only exist to lord over other people about how much you're "better" than they are for not being a hypocrite? What are you even trying to accomplish?

Well people have no problem making fire about Lyn and saying it is the worst thing ever.  So I'm calling those people out.  Maybe I'll just throw in "Lucina Legendary is lame as hell and any time alts are brought up bring her up every time to shove it in all Lucina lovers faces".  

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

In what world is this worse? Are you just here to spread vitriol?

Well cause promoted Lyn actually uses bows, it isn't some willy nilly fantasy nonsense like bow wielding Lucina.  

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It should be back up now since the Twitter post for Japan is now up.

Just checked Youtube and it is there now. Thanks for letting me know though.

Just now, Lewyn said:

Well people have no problem making fire about Lyn and saying it is the worst thing ever.  So I'm calling those people out.  Maybe I'll just throw in "Lucina Legendary is lame as hell and any time alts are brought up bring her up every time to shove it in all Lucina lovers faces".  

You're not the morality police, nor did you seem to care to listen to people's reasonings on why they may have had more of a problem with legendary Lyn than others. You also seem to be under the impression that just because people aren't shouting about it that it means we're "okay" with it. Maybe some of us are just tired at bitching about everything and so we don't bitch about everything we dislike?

You're honestly not better than the people you're calling out when you're trying to put yourself above them as a "better" person.

Well cause promoted Lyn actually uses bows, it isn't some willy nilly fantasy nonsense like bow wielding Lucina.  

As I said, she's used bows in spin offs before (Warriors, Project X Zone, and STEAM). Plus, at least she didn't just have one.

I unironically made Chrom into a Sniper in my one and only Awakening playthrough. I was new to the series and it seemed a perfectly reasonable move at the time.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

You're not the morality police, nor did you seem to care to listen to people's reasonings on why they may have had more of a problem with legendary Lyn than others. You also seem to be under the impression that just because people aren't shouting about it that it means we're "okay" with it. Maybe some of us are just tired at bitching about everything and so we don't bitch about everything we dislike?

You're honestly not better than the people you're calling out when you're trying to put yourself above them as a "better" person.

I'm not trying to put myself above other people.  However lame Awakening babies keep bringing up Lyn this and Lyn that, so my message is to those people.  

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

As I said, she's used bows in spin offs before (Warriors, Project X Zone, and STEAM). Plus, at least she didn't just have one.

Spin offs don't really count.  If they were going to introduce blue bow user legendary it should be a character that actually uses them in their canon game, like Alm.

In the age of reclassing for a character that has access to reclassing, that's not a valid argument since Lucina canonically has access to the Archer class line.

I'm not trying to put myself above other people.  However lame Awakening babies keep bringing up Lyn this and Lyn that, so my message is to those people.  

You say you're not, but your actions say otherwise. Also, it's not just "lame Awakening babies" who keep on bringing up the Lyn bias. Even people who've started with the older games weren't happy with Lyn, so just stop already. You're coming off as the type of person who makes "FE veterans" look bad.

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

You'd save yourself a lot of trouble by just ignoring people who make a big fuss over characters like Lyn and Lucina

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Man, even the Japanese version of the trailer is getting downvoted like crazy, and that's the main audience that likes Lucina to begin with.

If it's like the Lyn one, westerners are going there just to downvote it. If this keeps up, I'm worried IS will stop supporting Lucina more than they already have as of late.