Legendary Archer: Lucina

Poimagic

19 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If it's like the Lyn one, westerners are going there just to downvote it. If this keeps up, I'm worried IS will stop supporting Lucina more than they already have as of late.

Are you afraid Lucina will stop getting alts for the time being? Considering she has five different versions for you to enjoy, it's kind of selfish for you to ask for even more. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

I think Grima is just going to be on every legendary banner from here on out, since the best choice for a gray legendary weapon has been moved out of its logical color.

Goddess Staff Micaiah. With built in Wrathful Staff  and combination of other cool effects. 

29 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Anyone who was hating on Lyn and is into this new Lucina is a complete hypocrite.  This is the 5th Lucina, and she has doesn't even have anything to do with bows, unlike Lyn.  That's all I have to say.  Lame illogical choice for a hero.  No I don't hate Lucina the character, BTW.  

The video is getting dislike bombed just as Lyn's did, and I'm not seeing the kind of people you're aiming at here. I think you're either posting this in the wrong place or just spoiling for a fight for some reason.

Also if you're going to be inflammatory and call people "Awakening babies," you're just asking to get called a salty grandpa or something in return.

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Are you afraid Lucina will stop getting alts for the time being? Considering she has five different versions for you to enjoy, it's kind of selfish for you to ask for even more. 

Considering she dropped off the face of the Earth pretty much for over half a year, I'm worried IS somehow thinks she isn't popular anymore. Something the downvote bombers don't help with.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Considering she dropped off the face of the Earth pretty much for over half a year, I'm worried IS somehow thinks she isn't popular anymore. Something the downvote bombers don't help with.

Then you should spend all your orbs on this banner to show that you still care about her! I think orbs speak more than votes/likes/dislikes. 

Edited by Icelerate

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

On the one hand, I don't think the people at IS are that stupid. On the other hand, human stupidity is boundless.

10 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

So can we all just get along for once? I'm tired of all this toxicity. 

Nope, because enough people in this fandom are hellbent on trying to get us to surpass the Sonic fandom when it comes to pointless bitching and overall toxicity, assuming we haven't already.

Though yeah, I more than wholeheartedly agree with you. Sadly, things in this fandom are more likely to continue to get worse before they get better. 

Edited by Tybrosion

Pretty garbo. Looks like Lyn got a new neighbor. At least I can enjoy the fact that she's a colored bow. She'll still face the weakness of archers though as well as subjecting herself to the color triangle.

IS being IS. Unpredictable. New heroes banners are connected to the legendary banner of their month. Sometimes, but not all the times.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

On the one hand, I don't think the people at IS are that stupid. On the other hand, human stupidity is boundless.

So what you're saying is that IS is actually run by secret lizard-people?

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Then you should spend all your orbs on this banner to show that you still care about her! I think orbs speak more than votes/likes/dislikes. 

I intend to...all 74 of them. Or until I get her.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

This is IS we're talking about.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

If it's like the Lyn one, westerners are going there just to downvote it. If this keeps up, I'm worried IS will stop supporting Lucina more than they already have as of late.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm pretty sure it is just haters using multiple accounts and clicking the dislike button. I always found it odd that Lyn (and probably soon Lucina) has a bigger number of likes/dislikes on their videos compared to Robin, Ryoma and Hector. Just to compare the English videos.

Robin: 5225 Likes/419 Dislikes

Lyn: 5021 Likes/2366 Dislikes

Ryoma: 4223 Likes/510 Dislikes

Hector: 4687 Likes/573 Dislikes

Lucina (almost an hour after the video was posted): 1588 Likes/1346 Dislikes

According to this Robin's English video received the least amount of dislikes despite being out the longest and I have heard plenty of people throw a hissy fit of two Grimas being released in a short amount of time so if anything that should be the most disliked video so I see it reasonable to believe that the amount of likes/dislikes a video received shouldn't be taken that seriously.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

My current impressions of IS are that they're less stupid than the fandom and that the fandom isn't deserving of the things that IS makes.

So.  I'm angry to have wasted over 60 orbs on the Ylissean banner.

I do have ten orbs in during in after completing all of the Training Room quests for the first time... ever...

This banner will be up for four days again, right?  That's just enough to save up another 20-30 orbs once the new month hits.  Aiming for Lucina and Lissa.  Everyone else is officially rubbish.

...I kid. Of be happy to get anyone on this banner, Ishtar, especially.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, because enough people in this fandom are hellbent on trying to get us to surpass the Sonic fandom when it comes pointless bitching and overall toxicity, assuming we haven't already.

Though yeah, I more than wholeheartedly agree with you. Sadly, things in this fandom are more likely to continue to get worse before they get better. 

This is honestly one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen in terms of in-fighting (luckily not as often at Serenes, but certainly including gfaqs, Reddit, etc.). The rate of shit-flinging along the 3DS vs pre-3DS divide of the fanbase is pretty ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I intend to...all 74 of them. Or until I get her.

74 orbs is a bit on the low side to get her. But hopefully you get her ASAP. I'll be spending my 400+ orbs on the distant defense banner instead. 

I'm not sure if saying the fandom is bad in general is the right way to put it. A certain group of people doesn't represent the entire fandom when they form a few percent of the entire fandom

@Arthur97 I wish you luck, but if your luck isn't that great, just call it quits and wait for the next time she appears

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

This banner will be up for four days again, right?

Legendary banners are always 7 days, not sure where you're getting four days from.

Glad to see Lucina get a Legendary Alt. It was honestly kind of overdue given her popularity, though the dislike bar definitely does make me worried.

Her base kit looks really strong, though I'm a bit sad its more generically powerful than a unit like L!Lyn, or Gunthra, who I felt had more fun, experimental kits. Hoping that IS at least spices up her statline so she isn't just a generic offensive unit.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My current impressions of IS are that they're less stupid than the fandom and that the fandom isn't deserving of the things that IS makes.

I mean, I do really dislike this fandom, but IS also doesn't instill confidence.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm not sure if saying the fandom is bad in general is the right way to put it. A certain group of people doesn't represent the entire fandom when they form a few percent of the entire fandom

Okay, but that's the part most people deal with.

1 minute ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Glad to see Lucina get a Legendary Alt. It was honestly kind of overdue given her popularity, though the dislike bar definitely does make me worried.

Her base kit looks really strong, though I'm a bit sad its more generically powerful than a unit like L!Lyn, or Gunthra, who I felt had more fun, experimental kits. Hoping that IS at least spices up her statline so she isn't just a generic offensive unit.

Someone who gets me.

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

74 orbs is a bit on the low side to get her. But hopefully you get her ASAP. I'll be spending my 400+ orbs on the distant defense banner instead. 

I know, I've been getting slaughtered with these Awakening units lately. First Cordelia, then Sumia (one of my long time wanted units), and now this. Though, I pulled out Sumia through low odds.

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

So what you're saying is that IS is actually run by secret lizard-people?

Nah, I'd say it's something even more ridiculous.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

This is honestly one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen in terms of in-fighting (luckily not as often at Serenes, but certainly including gfaqs, Reddit, etc.). The rate of shit-flinging along the 3DS vs pre-3DS divide of the fanbase is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, it's gotten to the point where I think FE has a puncher's chance at winning in a free-for-all with Sonic, My Little Pony (FiM), Five Nights at Freddy's, Undertale, Overwatch, etc. for shittiest and most unpleasant fandom. Why can't we be chill like the Kirby fandom or something?

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, because enough people in this fandom are hellbent on trying to get us to surpass the Sonic fandom when it comes to pointless bitching and overall toxicity, assuming we haven't already.

Eh, I think the Sonic fandom has calmed down after Mania was released. Undertale would probably be the more relevant pick imo, maybe League of Legends though the toxicity there is for different reasons.

It's just frustrating that the "my way or no way" mentality is so strong (more so with some of the vets ngl, but sometimes the way the newish people respond don't help themselves either). Not everyone is going to agree with who you like, how you play, or what's your favorite. Deal with it people. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

She's cemented her place somewhere up high on the FE Pantheon of Characters some time ago, she is in no danger of ceasing to exist in future FE appearances inside and outside of FE. If there is anything that will include Awakening, Lucina will be there, that is certain. Her chances of being totally forgotten by IS is not that much less than Cloud being forgotten by Square Enix, null.

This said, I can understand your concern insofar as it extends to FEH. What with other real big names getting more recent alts, like Lyn, Hector, Takumi and Camilla. Lucina had gone nearly a year without a new one. If mega-yacht rises, well the tide better lift them all.

Of course, I'd prefer if none of them rose with more alts, which keep anyone from complaining of favoritism for any single one of them, and also be better for actual new character additions.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

This is the worst fanbase, until you meet the Sonic fanbase, until you meet the Final Fantasy fanbase, until you meet the.... The Marsh of Infernal Sulphur is always less hot, mucky and smelly on the other side of the bog. Get there and you'll see it ain't any better.

L! Lucina has some interesting skills and seems to be a very mobile character. Despite my dislike for Yamada Kotaro, Lucina's art is well done. However, I won't be disappointed if I don't summon her. 

• Red: 
    • L! Ryoma: I could use a better nature as my one is +RES/-SPD. 
    • NY! Camilla: I have no interest in summoning her despite her gen 2 BST as I already have a *5 +5 Caeda who's part of my arena core and my armor/cavalry check.
    • Paladin!Chrom: Although a dragon check and his weapon is nice, I don't need him. 
  • Blue: 
    • L! Lucina: Apathetic towards her. 
    • Ishtar: Like Azura, I wouldn't mind if I summoned her. I don't need her as I have enough mages already and her art doesn't win me over. As petty as it is, I dislike that one of her voice lines is about Reinhardt (same with Julius). 
    • Azura: I wouldn't mind summoning her because dancers will always be useful. However, I'd rather summon other characters. 
  • Green: 
    • L! Lyn: She's the unit I want the most because I love her art and would like to get SPD Tactics. Hopefully I'll get good or workable IVs. 
    • LA! Lilina: Similar to Ishtar, I don't need her. 
    • W! Lissia: I would like to summon her to help out my armor team which lacks armor march. Her artwork is an upgrade from her regular version which helps. 
  • Colorless: 
    • Grima: I already have her but I wouldn't mind more merges. Hopefully I can get a +SPD nature. 
    • B!Lyn: The Swift Sparrow fodder would be nice but I'm not aiming to get her. 
    • Knishi!Hinoka: I'd rather summon her than her brother or Camilla because of her artwork and she has a cool weapon.  

Hopefully Alm could be our red bow legendary hero which would suit him. He has canonical access to bows and lacks any alt at all.I know that a lot of people would like Hrid to be the next red legendary hero but I'd prefer Alm for the above reasons. Considering Gunthra's unceremonious treatment, I wouldn't put it past IS to not utilize him properly and dispose of him suddenly. 

While the FE fanbase is bad, I don't think it's the worst. In my opinion, the Steven Universe fanbase is the worst with Voltron being a close contender for second base. As far as I'm aware, FE fans haven't threaten actors, accused them of pedophilla or enablers of that, harassed other fans/actors and are possibly going to riot over a ship. To add, FE fans haven't almost got the game/show cancelled because of legality reasons. Nor have they harassed a fan artist to attempting to commit suicide over fan art. The above is most what the Voltron fanbase did except for the last which was Steven Universe. 

Edited by Paris