Hey I'm new

gaiaouranos

I saw the 'introductions' groupy thing and thought I would post something. 
Found the website a few months ago but only just thought to join. It's nice to be here!

Willing to talk about anything really :ph34r: 

A heads up, people will call your favorite game bad & what not along with your favorite characters. It's saltmine, but Serene Forest is eons better than most forums out there. You'll find most people here very helpful

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

A heads up, people will call your favorite game bad & what not along with your favorite characters. It's saltminebut Serene Forest is eons better than most forums out there. You'll find most people here very helpful,

While this is true for some cases, I've personally had no run-ins with these people. Most people here are very kind and helpful, as said.

if someone is rude, they probably won't be on the forums for much longer.

Greetings, gaiaouranous, welcome to the forest. Some advice from me would be to not take anything too seriously, but try to understand reasons why people are, shall we say not in agreement with you, they usually have an opinion that you should listen to ... uh read I guess or at the very least respect, however some people are douchebags (such as yours truly) so just ignore them if they start going ZYOURE WRONG UR WRONG UR WRONG IM TELLING THE MODS! The mods are pretty chill tho. (Unless ya peeve em off). Well anyway good luck out there

On 30/07/2018 at 10:04 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Welcome aboard!

and the obligatory question I always ask, play any Xenoblade?

I haven't tried Xenoblade but I have been considering buying it for a month or so now! 

Would you recommend it? :^_^:

Welcome to Airport 1001. Remember to wake that slugabed up, please.

2 hours ago, gaiaouranos said:

I haven't tried Xenoblade but I have been considering buying it for a month or so now! 

I would. And here's a tip: Beware of overleveled enemies. They're everywhere. Some are even like endgame level. Or even higher.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 hours ago, gaiaouranos said:

HELL YES 

there are like level 80+ enemies around the place but they aren't too difficult to avoid

god I could talk about this game for ages