Full CYL-List with combined Votes

Noni

So, for a long while, I worked on both CYL-Lists and combined the Number of Votes for Characters, that were in there several Times. Tharja, Cordelia, Gaius, Caeldori, Rhajat, Asugi, Naga and Nagi were counted seperately, but I'm not completely sure about that Decision. Devdan and Danved were counted as one Person and nothing will change my Mind about that.

It is sorted by the highest number of Votes from both Polls. So Column D.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bqPdytDqKxdd1A4gQIOLd5406VcKVbEC4Hnsqi4bPI8/edit?usp=sharing

I just wanted to share my Data, to see, if anyone finds this useful.

Edited by Noni

And Fir is in red. Also can someone explain to me on what basis they're choosing characters that make it in? I've seen a character in the top 60 that isn't in the game, while Roderick who is 589th is in the game... Also lol how Karla is in yet Louise, Heath, Kent, Wil, Leila (why is she in the voting?), Athos, Guy, Sain, Pent, Rath and Nils who did better in the voting and are from the same game aren't in. (Tits -> Votes?)

Edited by Kubson

Thy lord Ike reigns supreme once again! Praise be Ike!! :wub:

Seriously it's always a pleasure to see stuff like this were the tellius games get some love still. It keeps the hope alive that maybe...one day...we'll get our boi back in another fire emblem game!!

20 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Rath is green in your sheet for some reason.

20 hours ago, Kubson said:

And Fir is in red.

Thank you for your help!

20 hours ago, Kubson said:

Leila (why is she in the voting?)

Hey, nothing against Leila! And she isn't as weird as the ones from Echoes. Someone must have had the idea, to get every single minor Boss in there. Who the heck remembers Lawson, Blake, Dolth or Jerome? And Minor Characters like Irma, Massena and Halcyon are also there.

Edited by Noni