August Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

If Celica can have the Royal Sword, then Marth can have Wing Spear.

It's a good idea. Flying Lance Marth?

I am still thinking how would be this CYL banner if Marth and Camilla had got the 2nd place... Camilla lost to Veronica in the end, and that was a fair lost, but Marth only lost because there were 2 versions of him.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Legendary Hector and Valentine Hector were nearly 4 months apart from each other.

If the coming Legendary Hero banner is Celica, Brave Celica's and Legendary Celica's release banners would be running at the same time.

To be honest, in relation to the release schedule of new content for this game... 4 months seems pretty short.

I'm kinda surprised that we're getting another Genealogy banner so soon (if the Jamke datamine is any indication, at least), even though it's been a few months since Lene as well.

Despite feh channel, Brave heroes coming and going as well as the paralogue chapter, no mention of the Hero King.  I was thinking Hrid, but maybe legendary Marth will be it.  Then again maybe he will get special treatment (as if he was a CYL winner) on the next far fetched heroes instead.  

Hmm... Maybe it'll be a red dragonstone user who isn't Tiki. I kept thinking it'd be a sword, tome, or bow, but maybe not. Or, maybe it'll be a red dagger. The Festival in Hoshido introduced a green dagger user and a blue dagger user, along with a new colorless dagger user, but not a red one. Micaiah got a tome again in that banner. Maybe the legendary hero will complete that "set."

I'm praying for Marth. I don't mind if he's a sword user, I just want him to have really good art. And to not be armoured. I don't like using armoured units unless I really need to.

34 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Is it possible to wait for the trailer before the Micaiah and Sothe banner expires?

Yes. The trailer should go up in about 7 and a half hours, which is 28 hours before the Micaiah and Sothe banner expires. The banner won't expire until the legendary one goes live, so there will definitely be a trailer and datamining before that.

We know a few things now and with the following patterns:

1. Hero is a red hero (Sword, Tome, Bow, Dagger or Dragon)
  2. Is an important character in the story of their game
  3. From a game new or old from previous hero (old in this case)
  4. They are female

One thing I like to add: According to the wiki, the next season is Fire/Earth with September being Fire focused and as of now, attributes don't repeat back to back and there's no two character of the same attribute and element, so the next hero will be an Important Fire/Res Red Weapon Female Character from a Game Older than Awakening, my guess is as good as anyone, but could be:

• Queen Elincia
  • Valkyrie Mist
  • Sage Lilina
  • Great Lord Eirika
  • Divine Dragon Y!Tiki

If they break the gender or game pattern, it could be:

• Rigain Celica
  • Nohr Noble F!Corrin
  • Great Lord Roy
  • Knight Lord Seliph
  • Marquess Eliwood
  • Lodestar Marth
  • Prince Leaf
  • Emperor Arvis
  • Grandmaster M!Robin
  • King or Crown Prince Xander
  • Conqueror Alm
  • Hrid

That's just me, we'll learn the truth in about 5 hours as of this post

2 hours ago, Bepis-Star said:

Look man, I just want legendary Anna, my waifu needs an alt already :^)
So I'm expecting Anna but I know it wont be if ya get what I mean.
Realistically I see it being Marth, Alm, Eliwood or Hrid.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Fingers crossed for Eirika or Anna (though I know the latter's unlikely). Then again, I also want Eirika to win CYL3...

I think Marth is likely, given the current banner is CYL.

Inb4 it’s a red bow Anna, pls IS, you know we want it

Regarding red bows: we had three months between Lyn and Lucina. If the red bow user comes three months after Lucina, that'd be October, which we know is our next red legendary. I think that'd make more sense than two colored bows in a row.

Edited by Othin

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Fingers crossed for Eirika or Anna (though I know the latter's unlikely). Then again, I also want Eirika to win CYL3...

I think Marth is likely, given the current banner is CYL.

Would you pick a CYL3 Eirika or a Legendary Eirika? 

Scratch another pattern: Gender change after two heroes of the same gender (no female hero after Lucina)

Still valid patterns:

1. Important characters
  2. Games from new to old and old to new (next hero may be newer than Mystery of the Emblem)
Edited by Simpsons138

1 minute ago, Simpsons138 said:
  1. Games from new to old and old to new (next hero may be newer than Mystery of the Emblem)

This would be a hard pattern to break with the next LH. The only things before Mystery are FE1 (Marth's first game) and Gaiden, which would mean Lalm.

I guess I didn't do half bad with the guess work. With the final results (with my guesses crossed out):

• New Red Legendary Hero (Red Tome?) Legendary Marth (Infantry Sword, Fire/Res)
  • Brave Roy Reinhardt (sword)
  • Lene
  • Gunnthra
  • LA Hector
  • Spring Sharena Spring Alfonse
  • Fjorm
  • Spring Catria Nephenee
  • Brave Lucina
  • Legendary Robin
  • Takumi Spring Kagero
  • Faye

A few things we can see here:

• They deviated from the  old "gender rule", if you will, so it does suggest that next month's will be female (unless it's completely being ignored from here on, of course)
  • Likewise, they've deviated from the classic element rotation. This doesn't seem to be a rule anymore either.
  • Again we have 3 seasonals, for the third month in a row. I'd call it the new normal at this point.
  • While I didn't guess the exact line-up, none of the heroes here are a complete surprise, so I'm happy that I've been able to narrow down which heroes are at least probable.
  • October's hero will almost certainly use a red weapon that isn't a sword

I'll probably start the next thread once I've blown through my orbs.

2 hours ago, Johann said:

A few things we can see here:

• They deviated from the  old "gender rule", if you will, so it does suggest that next month's will be female (unless it's completely being ignored from here on, of course)
  • Likewise, they've deviated from the classic element rotation. This doesn't seem to be a rule anymore either.
  • Again we have 3 seasonals, for the third month in a row. I'd call it the new normal at this point.
  • While I didn't guess the exact line-up, none of the heroes here are a complete surprise, so I'm happy that I've been able to narrow down which heroes are at least probable.
  • October's hero will almost certainly use a red weapon that isn't a sword

I'll probably start the next thread once I've blown through my orbs.

We have at least another sword legendary hero: Hríd. I was thinking August's Hero wouldn't be a sword unit because of Hríd, but I was wrong.

Red: Legendary Marth is new, so of course I need him. Don't want a hole in the hero catalog for months as he waits his turn to be run again. Lene could use merges (now at 7). Ideally I'd switch her to +Def -HP to get the most out of Safeguard+ and to bump her up a BST bin. WoT!Reinhardt is already +10 but needs SP (and also needs to switch to +Atk -Spd).

Blue: Good as gold for me. Fjorm (5) and Brave Lucina (7) need merges. Nephenee is valuable for SI, or could use a merge for SP.

Green: Already +10'd Gunnthra and Spring Alfonse. Giant Spoon is available from Libra as Wo Gun. Not even Valentine's Hector can lure me.

Gray: F!Grima is +9, I really need that last merge. Faye is desperately needed for Firesweep Bow+ (Bridal Cordelia and Brave Lyn). I also could upgrade from +Res -HP. Spring Kagero could use a few more merges. Alternatively, she brings a bond skill, and Lethal Carrot has no non-seasonal counterpart.

9 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Red: Legendary Marth is new, so of course I need him. Don't want a hole in the hero catalog for months as he waits his turn to be run again. Lene could use merges (now at 7). Ideally I'd switch her to +Def -HP to get the most out of Safeguard+ and to bump her up a BST bin. WoT!Reinhardt is already +10 but needs SP (and also needs to switch to +Atk -Spd).

Blue: Good as gold for me. Fjorm (5) and Brave Lucina (7) need merges. Nephenee is valuable for SI, or could use a merge for SP.

Green: Already +10'd Gunnthra and Spring Alfonse. Giant Spoon is available from Libra as Wo Gun. Not even Valentine's Hector can lure me.

Gray: F!Grima is +9, I really need that last merge. Faye is desperately needed for Firesweep Bow+ (Bridal Cordelia and Brave Lyn). I also could upgrade from +Res -HP. Spring Kagero could use a few more merges. Alternatively, she brings a bond skill, and Lethal Carrot has no non-seasonal counterpart.

Wow... Your units make me jealous... If I have that amount of money...

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We have at least another sword legendary hero: Hríd. I was thinking August's Hero wouldn't be a sword unit because of Hríd, but I was wrong.

We don't know if Hrid will ever actually be a legendary hero.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

We don't know if Hrid will ever actually be a legendary hero.

Well... Fjorm and Gunnthrá are Legendary Heroes, so it wouldn't make sense if Hríd and Ylgr don't become Legendary Heroes too.

Even if IS decide to kill Hríd, Gunnthrá showed us that dead people can be a Legendary Hero.