Let's play FE Green/Midori, HM!

Ah, yes. The Pablo ambush.

The best I could do with what I had was to let him fire Purge 1 or 2 times at most, ORKO him with Elincia once she was close enough and leave her in the middle of everything else including SwordSlayer guy (much rigging was required, the mages are annoyingly accurate). I never even reached Aias, due to the strong-ish reinforcements coming from the bottom of the map and few people to break through.

Ced is bonkers, wow. Asvel however is exactly as bad as I thought so good luck using him, I guess.

...I really gotta start grinding Vigarde again, my contract is about to end job-wise so I should have some time to invest. Thinking about using weaponless meatshields after I trigger the BS reinforcements this time, and hopefully gain enough turns to burn through the Berserks.

EDIT: I cleared it, finally!

Spoiler

In the end all I had to do was turtle, and choose very specific positions for both my Berserk baits and my Restore users (the staff users have to have Canto, in order to not risk becoming themselves a target of the statuses), specifically the corridors around the treasure room, freeing Kishuna and Aion only after at least one Berserk is exhausted.

This worked because of two factors:

1) One of the Druids spawned with less magic than the other. This affects their range in such a way that as long as I'm far enough from the chests after Aion's recruitment, leaving the one with less magic alive is completely fine.

2) I figured out Kishuna's AI. All I have to do is leave Arden in the treasure room after clearing out the 4 waves (counted them because I need to know for when I decide to record the official attempt for my VLP) of Berserkers and Swordmasters. He takes 0 from the archers, and since apparently Kishuna is aggressive (enough that if everyone leaves his room he followes them, which can cause problems) despite having no weapon, if Arden doesn't move then Kishuna doesn't either. Him not moving around helps in case there's still a Berserk to exhaust, and even creates a little pocket of fuck-your-magic in front of Vigarde's room, which traps the otherwise aggressive Elfire mages and allows me to train my weaker units a bit before the next map.

Edited by ShadowYoshi
Update on own progress

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eirika 13 - Part 2!

On 5/31/2019 at 11:46 AM, Syndixel said:

Well, I wanted to post my whole team here, but the PNGs go over the total size. Here's my Ephraim route team on ImgBB: https://syndixel.imgbb.com/

Rebecca seems to be doing well so far, as does Nephenee!

Nino is as expected and her luck is just skyrocketing, though that Lugh seems a little disappointing, though I hope still useful.

LA Rachel seems to be doing well, a little hard to tell on Fiora since she isn't too leveled yet.

Alec seems a little slow but otherwise good, Boyd seems to be shaping up fine.

Holy crap that Arden, how did he get that high leveled? It's beautiful though.

Didn't see Eirika, how's she holding up? Any big developments on anyone since you posted this?

On 9/14/2019 at 6:39 PM, ShadowYoshi said:

Ah, yes. The Pablo ambush.

The best I could do with what I had was to let him fire Purge 1 or 2 times at most, ORKO him with Elincia once she was close enough and leave her in the middle of everything else including SwordSlayer guy (much rigging was required, the mages are annoyingly accurate). I never even reached Aias, due to the strong-ish reinforcements coming from the bottom of the map and few people to break through.

I reached Aias on my other partial HM playthrough.

Ced is bonkers, wow. Asvel however is exactly as bad as I thought so good luck using him, I guess.

I'll need it, but yeah I can recommend Ced as a unit.

...I really gotta start grinding Vigarde again, my contract is about to end job-wise so I should have some time to invest. Thinking about using weaponless meatshields after I trigger the BS reinforcements this time, and hopefully gain enough turns to burn through the Berserks.

EDIT: I cleared it, finally!

Woo! Awesome stuff!

Spoiler

Yeah, I meant to mention at some point that Kishuna's actually a huge boon when the mage/shaman reinforcements stop, since you can just let them walk into the silence zone.

On 9/14/2019 at 4:26 AM, Dayni said:

That's impressive.

I realized I also forgot about Winter Fae and Cecilia, though I had a Cecilia I foddered and will probably get another at some point.

On another note, Raigh is probably going to end up being my first +10. Got a bond build along with his refine and sacked an Owain for Blue Flame, and he's been pretty dang useful for me so far. S!Wolt and S!Lilina have also been super helpful as a cav team with Brave Eliwood in AR, and I'm kinda working on Brave Roy to go with them (he does in other modes at least). Sort of Knights of Pherae + Lilina?

I finished RD since the last update.

I might think it's one of the best FEs now.

I might be crazy.

Most people I've talked to love it, but I feel like I've heard a lot of mixed "love it or hate it" type of reviews form the internet in general.

I mean, it wouldn't be that low to bring his dead brother home.

If he hadn't been the killer and proceeded to lie about it.

True.

That right there's a map in "prologue of Genealogy" territory.

Geez that really helps put Genealogy in some perspective for me, as I have no experience with it.

I feel like he needs a dance or something for this.

Why should Pablo be this good?

Just to make me suffer.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Is this at Ced/Asvel joining, or Elincia with Amiti?

Still a good threshold for quadding.

And her strength growth is fairly good, so hopefully it won't weigh her down much longer.

He heard Pablo was talking more shit and decided he was done.

I like him.

Where's Forseti though?

I really wish he had Forseti, from the little I've heard of it (and seen in Heroes).

I'll be honest, I kind of want to grind in this game just to get more chances to use these units.

Have you started/ever tried this at all, or planning to at some point? And I know how you feel, for a little while after my first playthrough I just decided to level up the cast and got a lot of people to 30/30 to see how they'd be and use em a bit. Going through the ruins was definitely tough. 

Why does Asvel not get more supports?

I really don't know, I feel like it wouldn't be hard to have added a few more, especially since there's no conversations. I really feel like Bors and Wolt should be able to support too.

Spoiler

JGPnWhn.pngdXJ4WCV.png

Starting off from having just slept Pablo, we re-equip Sain and Elincia so they can be of some use, though honestly not sure how much Sain will be able to do in this chapter. 

daxC1A1.pngWdaoxGq.pngSsoQNvA.png

This chapter is making me feel like I'm gonna have to Hammerne Pugi again really soon.

ywo74yU.pngMESyChO.png4lGCp1b.png

It's always been a little strange to me that Berserk enemies just get no animations at all.

6hgT2Cj.pngu6PufBI.png6HxhUY7.pngbRIpA8h.png

Bors doubling even the Rangers just gives me a certain level of happiness. Meanwhile, we rescue chain Wolt out of the way for safety.

GcqCgNY.pngBFtTSbe.pngJmHSwN3.pngeg6U2l1.png

And now it's time for the NPCs to get slaughtered. Maybe they'll take out a person or two along the way?

lkD7D2r.png7mHi5nz.png4HWnNpU.png5HL2TpT.png

Lotsin is not pleased being hit by a sub-50% hit rate.

blckIjo.pngJUqs243.pngFUC6kbe.png

No crits this time, maybe Lotsin's used up his rage. For now.

vZqwQsc.pngdYLUhRD.png4JmZWVE.pngpzQeLKW.png

Bors isn't threatened at all by these guys, and they can't even hit him half the time anyways.

eAdxYmm.pngCQn0B65.pngxHHSEGm.pngSd51IHB.png

Those extra Slim Lances sure are coming in handy though.

XDAIkW5.png

Bors continues to not even forget his magic stat and become even faster, as we then move on to ally phase!

71QBKsJ.pngAee0qjj.pngKfh8fL5.pngBMFbmW3.pngYhuDih5.pngdu0NNlr.png

They got one! I do appreciate them actually having palettes at least.

3Z7r2eo.pngcKkMPHs.pngpSGOz9Y.pngMPugxP6.pnghx0NNtY.pngJx2l3Jx.pngAfUoa06.pngnBTK2RE.png

At least they're critting most of the time here to do some level of damage.

lAYx5D7.pngPTha5xJ.pngtvNmyYk.png

Oh, I don't think I capped it, but for some reason, the Light Brand this Falco has flashes green as though it's droppable. That's end of ally phase though, which brings us to...

of7MoiF.pngzYZWvlq.png

We've got a friend! Well, he would be a friend, if he had green hair and this wasn't a mod version of this game. But it is, and thus we have ourselves a conundrum.

ovgzUIc.png

Oh, and in addition to him, we get even more reinforcements down south. They really don't want you to reach Aias, though at least the horses are really blocked by the forests.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

Thankfully, Cormag doesn't have any leadership stars, but that won't stop him from wrecking most of your team.

BYpH30e.png

While I'm sure he'd go after the NPCs first, that range is terrifying so we're gonna back away and let him come to us first. Hopefully.

3hErG5t.pngEg6TFFu.png

Lotsin finishes off one of the Cavs on the right, and Wolt actually gets in the nearby Ballista. May as well take a shot, right?

ijPNhpT.png

Woo! Go Wolt! You did something! For once!

0Su6w6e.png

And I'll be, you even got a good level out of it and remembered speed is a stat that exists.

gYQBdCV.png7ur3ZaB.pngXJvXCoQ.png

Shot 2 also lands! Wolt actually putting in good work this chapter thanks to this. Now, we're gonna try and be greedy to finish this off.

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

We trade the magic ring and Barrier to give Ced that sweet +12 to magic...

x3JC0vo.png

We then give him Dozla's Skill Ring to help our chances even more while he runs to Eirika for...

aKEkUBH.png5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn. Was worth a shot at least, though now I think I'm down to only 1 or 2 Bolting uses. It might need a Hammerne here...

nn161FK.pngnjoXhjS.pngi28IwRV.pngOlBN2fY.png

Here we're mostly just rescue chaining everyone who needs it to get out of Cormag's range.

EpBahco.png989T9WD.png

A little more taking care of things before ending, and giving Elincia the Wing Spear, cause we all know Karin's totally gonna get in some combat here, right? Enemy phase time now.

Qux9f6R.png

The first of the Orange Sisters unfortunately falls, leaving us one with less meatshield. Out of respect for your efforts, I dub thee...Carrot Cathy.

cEWXPCv.pnguNYiFeA.png

RIP Salmon Sally.

GEbiBgq.pngYxTr3Ss.png

Not you too, Tangerine Tammy!

fAWrbje.pngeucsgVF.png

Cantaloupe Cathy falls next, seeing some very strange, unnatural things on her way out.

N9Z8oZE.pnge5nSl6h.pngaDYBxoG.png

Peach Patty doesn't quite die yet, but is quickly on her way there.

ExSa31q.pngFM6vBG8.pngWIg6rNS.pngiB2iOrO.png

At least she took one out on her way.

POXVorT.pngEUUHMta.pngPHEOMsS.pngLwsv5Fw.png

Ooh, Peach Patty's enraged, actually managing to take out two of these guys.

UEwdI7Z.pngtciRcR2.pngeBZCik7.pngzHZGTzy.pngEBX4rq1.png

Never stood a chance. At least Cormag is slightly closer. The horses are all heading over to where Bors is, exactly as planned.

XQTSeQ1.pngZFuXM6i.png

Peach Patty gets to take out one more person on her turn!

8JSSLb7.pngGgTMAx3.pngGtnzxqU.png

And then the other Archer jacks my ballista and misses with it! How dare you sir. Klimt on the otherhand Berserks that Mage, which I guess is nice.

d9euQsG.pngO5e3Ka4.pngSl0BUHz.png

While I'd like to give the kill to someone else, Safy's got the...safest chance, and succeeds! Poor Cormag, outlived by Peach Patty of all people.

124hmrQ.png5uA7ojo.png

Safy gets...that, for her troubles. I mean, it's a low stat at least?

yhFXZqx.pngduyVcP4.pngnVLwQqc.png

Archers are at least also nice for their niche of being anti-fliers.

2PWLSxL.png1I1jDsy.pngmuX2mKW.png

Rath unfortunately misses the mark, making things a little more dicey this turn.

dHRmdXT.pngdb8tdqA.pngzOxbarz.png

So he's able to take out one more of the Wyverns, but we'll have to leave the third alive thanks to !NotOscar.

yV22O0r.pngJMObx0r.pngMGRmwAD.pngX3ozwf1.pnglNgsOx1.pngD8gbeQL.png

More rescuing, healing, and setting up safety. Raigh finally gets to summon for Phantom 7!

ND4qxSw.pngIZHM5Jn.pngXnHqMfK.png

Geez, the enrage is real! Peach Patty's determined to avenge her sisters!

nzMhjo4.pngyyHaajA.png

However, the Swordslayer was just too much, and so Peach Patty meets a heroic end.

Now I have to deal with this guy!

MndVqTo.pngkhmH194.pngnS1V4ZK.png

But first, it's Chin time!

bxB5Ywp.pngNUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

Even silver weapon Paladin can barely hurt him!

RzaoDvk.pnge6KANA1.png

The wyvern left alive kills that dirty thief Archer, and thankfully doesn't attack my people!

Mu2umGO.pnglaDv0Rm.pngEObaXiX.png

Phantom 7 is short lived, while Rath thankfully has decent Mag.

D2DqYRc.png197Xx1u.pngc1QzRfj.pngoTrphui.png

At least I'm confident Bors will be able to hold off that end for a long time.

sxgjWfQ.pngePjmAw9.pngU3qLwW2.png

Meanwhile, the berserked Mage goes after his merc friends, and as the last NPC alive, Pablo begins his use of Silence on the Troubadour. He's got two uses left, and his last use will be up right as Pablo comes out of sleep, so hopefully things will work out in my favor for that.

Oh, and Cavalier reinforcements keep spawning on the right.

Evfzom5.pngGS3qoEk.png

Ced gets in some healing, and we begin the quest to try to get Asvel a kill.

sU6zw47.png

And thus far we're unsuccessful.

cjLYtlH.pnghTLmtfg.pngzAX64ru.png

Sain thankfully fares better, while Raigh brings Phantom 8 into the world. Now to try to deal with the Warrior down below.

9nYrcDP.pngwcAFhHY.pngJA3lgnH.png

Safy finally misses something, the forest really not helping my case.

I also just realized something. Wouldn't missing with a fire tome against an enemy in a forest be...actually pretty bad?

90Dwy2D.pngWDcqRNQ.png

Thankfully, Raigh at least hits even if he doesn't get the crit.

PEQnwbZ.pngpYojgaV.png

Elincia trades Raigh to a lighter option (though it doesn't really matter), and while she could fight the Warrior, the Mage is a much safer option.

GZYcq49.pngLP1NZxN.pngqnvNMN7.png

I'm...really happy with that super blurry cap actually.

EKaeNSW.png4r7dJzH.png

Phantom 8 lands a blow to finish the mage, and might actually get to survive a turn!

jT2VLLS.pngmtdmr83.png5fHalXs.png

Man, Rath really doesn't wanna hit anything these past few turns. Maybe he's mad about me comparing him to Oscar.

76OLgfb.pngLmelsz4.pngvBvU4OR.png

Wolt at least actually hits, even if he doesn't land the crit. He's getting pretty close to 30 as well.

msWzmMM.pngFR0zsxF.png5fhwfBU.pngqjaUxG5.png

Oh noooo, 4 damage, whatever shall I doooooo?

Ud4Izfe.png

I believe that's S rank, so 5% more crit. Neat!

5fMpybr.pngnpfr1w3.pngN5stDhG.pnggrgqUfP.pngvSHxJIn.png

The hurt cavs unfortunately start running away, while Elincia channels Peach Patty's spirit to help avenge her. I mean, she is wearing orange...

BU49Wpr.pngWgG5eds.pnguwaKv5D.pngqGhRkEw.png

Strong, fast, magical, Lotsin decides he wants it all!

LXcmVQM.pngAGLzHoS.png7GJRwU5.png

I like the small bit of his weapon trail that's totally disconnected there. Maybe it came from the magic he got on the level up.

CrQJDlb.pngP0rk91d.pngsPmPnFx.png

More of the same for Bors, who unfortunately comes just short of finishing this Cavalier.

WW19QZt.png

Eh, an underwhelming three stat, but I'll take it. It's been a while since he's gotten strength though...

xtgXXEE.pngmCh131G.pngG5jHMHo.png71wUhie.png

Even the best have their bad bouts of combat.

0uTDeAB.pngEHagE1Y.pngFdDpgbk.pngV3Bh6Y3.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background. Bors also proves he doesn't need a Slim Lance to get crits!

wWtWqIv.pngWfoILe6.pngoq47Lmp.png4bAJse7.png

These healers are annoying, but not much I can do at the moment.

dBGubld.png

Meanwhile, Mad Mage mangles Mercenary man.

TphkH67.png

Well, that's one of the annoying healers silenced. Thanks Klimt!

ElyUCtw.pngHJKkRWT.png3eTGCeR.pngVCve04s.pngxICHfYw.png

A mostly unnecessary, yet satisfying Big Shield. It's also a fitting color for Bors.

U9YjOjS.pngkXnZkss.png

Dozla takes back some stat rings and heads off some of the top/right Cavaliers. He can't double, but I think he can Accost with them.

bQN2xYb.png

Pablo's also one turn away from waking up and I'm scared of him Purging someone.

85Ufee8.pngDfgnSap.png

Safy thankfully is able to finish the Warrior, finally, so we can move past him.

J8iBJJ6.pnga6AB6fY.png

Thanks to our angry friend, Raigh only needs one attack to kill this guy.

3XyJH8b.pngtw7EhYT.pngQiWwCWv.png29nkuoy.png

I think everyone over there should be safe if they eat a Purge, while Lotsin continues cleaning house on the right.

ur1Gk9M.pngjNzbaZP.png

Kind of scary time!

B89VC4r.pngOExXI16.pngeQaGtBg.pngSMo2lzZ.png

Doesn't quite finish him, but I'm thankful for Raigh's defense!

bNJMTPM.pnglCf3TGY.png

The crits at least are keeping me from multiple rounds of combat here.

CJxmBAV.pngPEavhvD.pngYZypj0x.png59ZUo9S.pngUh91F4Y.pngqh7z1Kb.png

Like that!

AZFuO3j.png0gnePxl.pngJMKsI4L.pnghrszZ8d.png

I think Lotsin just likes temporarily losing his top half.

xPX3OAD.pngE4lqWpL.pngu3gaUR6.png

I think that's S for him too! More crit!

QuahLx5.pngNS7MZlm.pngYu9WMne.pnggEgvmxo.png

yDjUO84.png3zgOnzL.png

The Short Spear was either broken or just about, so I'd switched off of it. But seriously, Bors, Lotsin and Safy have super been carrying this chapter. Wolt's at least been a little more surprisingly helpful.

htsFi00.pngKK48cbu.pngQ08T63Z.pngrEdwpTv.pngcGoN4L2.png

I mean Phantom 8 has been alive for what, a minute or two? So I guess this is a true statement. Too bad Pablo never gave him the choice to actually defect.

I also probably could have been coming forward a lot more than I have been if I'd just used Phantoms as Purge decoys, but alas.

v08rt6D.pngqR3cP7r.png

Berserk dude actually finishes off someone! I dunno if I'm happy about that, or annoyed that it's less xp for me.

4w1nZpN.png

Oooh, good target Klimt, make some magic happen!

dcdGGYj.png

YES! That worked out more perfectly than I could have hoped.

Ef81o9u.pngSMreNJ1.pngGV8mysn.png

Wolt gets in some Ballista attacks to get his final level up and...!

LK5ZZji.png

...This is really only to be expected. To be fair, he has two stats capped, but still...man...let's look at the damage, but before that let me clarify one thing. Way back when he joined I think I listed his speed growth as 50%, it's actually 35%.

HP -2, Str 0, Mag capped (avg would be 19), Skl +2 (capped), Spd -2, Luck -2, Def -4, Mov +1

Wow...outside of extra skill he's really been RNG screwed hasn't he. The mov+1 is at least nice, but seriously everything else just makes me so disappointed...

Well I've put the investment in him so far and it's not like he's been useless, so let's see how he'll keep going, maybe promotion will help, which hopefully we can get to in a few turns.

srTDQue.png4Q5KrdW.png

Unfortunately Pablo landed himself in a forest, so Elincia double misses here.

nngJ31M.pngiv9XMlc.pngGAMcXxo.png

Does this mean Phantom 9 was made out of Mr. Mad Mage?

07gW04L.png

Pretty good! He's kind of forgotten about speed though, and he was already behind in it. At least his magic is just insane to make up for it, can't wait to get his staff rank up more.

yyJdAFY.pngfHKjMKo.pngF6fF8xZ.png0zyqYRU.png

Eirika's at least very good at fighting Mages! I meant to set this kill up for Asvel, but he just can't do it without risk and having to maneuver everyone else annoyingly to save people if he does fail.

VF5ivEo.pngovEwEkZ.png

Ced takes the kill itself, and I can hopefully get him a level or two before 15.

LnMCPQy.pngQR8XkZh.pngPAv9uKd.pngsga1Rqz.png

Sain sadly misses, so Lotsin has to get the kill for him (and I missed the shot I guess)

2h4Dafv.png

His good luck runs out, but at least he's had a few good levels thus far.

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

Bors keeps getting balanced level ups, only thing he hasn't gotten since promoting I believe is strength...and movement.

hd9LtcF.png

Poor Phantom 9 just gets slept.

R9VPzjr.pngLsnYO4f.png

The healing corner is getting a little annoying, and look, more reinforcements!

A1MXomi.pngBXQoeOS.pngu4rtjUc.png

Thankfully, Pablo moved so he's at least more killable now.

LVCjZfO.pngnRvhsaJ.pngu1gf9U5.png

Also nice hit by Raigh, I'm eagerly awaiting a Luna crit though.

KctDnpz.pngqc0UuBW.pngzuKEQRc.png

Chin's gonna Chin.

ivsDOfi.pngZupy9Jb.pngRoUl6Hr.pngHtcwuwV.pngSPlV7rf.png

Safy can't quite finish Pablo though, Lotsin with not much more luck.

nKTtmaT.pngkg2BSqh.pngoBMk9Ep.pngtfOrFa3.png

Goodbye, Phantom 9...

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

I'd been hoping he wouldn't crit so Asvel could get a kill.

GJAexxD.pngfF05w05.pngVkFaAXJ.pngdkIQ9RZ.png

Why do they throw the Wyvern Lord lance?

O7xdpd3.png

Good stuff Bors!

o3X0bGL.pngUesri6B.png

And even MORE Wyverns! At this rate I don't think I'm reaching Aias, which is disappointing cause I did in my other partial HM run, but if I don't, I don't.

4wwhIue.pngsxo7kDR.pngJIyPYyP.png

Amiti and Elincia finally finish Pablo off, good grief.

Y8jeLUT.png

Not the best level up to come back too, but you're still fine Elincia.

Fh6ckjz.pngdInzwjJ.png

Sain I think is at least close to a level, but not quite there yet.

We0fFEK.png

Safy however, gets a fairly nice level, more power's always nice.

qXiL12b.png

As Phantom 10 is summoned, Wolt's time to promote is here!

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

Sniper would be nice, especially for the extra crit since his speed has been suffering. However, I've got my heart set on Ranger.

igehNwb.pngZH8byjI.pngOlKxFO2.png

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green. Stat bonuses are near the same, though Wolt I guess does appreciate the slight magic from Sniper. Ranger's movement and defense are nice though, and horses are just so good in this game.

PL3hq5n.pngWFRgdzc.png

Bors unfortunately can't do much but axe people on his turn, and we're a bit in waiting position since there's no way I can push enough to get to Aias in time.

JtclPMg.pngpskJr9k.png2NlXvGD.png

The heal corner is just chilling, while Phantom 10 bites the dust and Raigh gets attacked.

563gQ2N.pngd34oYVe.pngvJCBbmN.png

This goes as expected.

6zDNnwp.pngyEK9Df5.png

All the other Wyverns there just throw stuff angrily at Bors, while Asvel dodges the last sleep staff.

smP944p.pngaWTPkhg.png

I stupidly mess up trying to get him over there so he can't even attack the one Wyvern. Quest still failing.

C94Vdmn.pngNwFrc3t.pngZhaJxRf.pngWDPaL2D.png

Raigh can at least easily do the job and snag some xp, while Elincia heals him up.

edWlrq8.pngb0NLhc2.pngoROCNo6.png

So Lotsin's arrow is both still in the bow AND in the air now too.

qhiSV6i.pngZ2PYvWh.pngg8OzJLZ.png

Bors decides he won't be outdone with the bow and shows Lotsin up a bit.

wbVSI8e.pngsUBfufx.png

Those three decide they want nothing more to do with this battle and just stay out of it, and Sain gets attacked for existing.

ZcoCcNx.pngVbszkWm.png

So we're gonna try one more time to get Asvel a kill here.

70s0pE5.png81FERcL.png22cpxVe.pnguyEyTrb.png

Sain does his part successfully, so now it's just...

oIr6dGW.png

Seems like a good idea, right?

ruhbJoi.png

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

And he gets up to 98 xp from that. That's...a good start there Asvel. Not gonna lie I totally made a save state.

rdKAFKi.pngSoxoXZP.pngnRHX1yT.pngAw7q0LV.png

The priests are finally taken out here as we're wrapping up the chapter. I wish I could have stolen that Physic though.

w97YKqw.png

Still no strength, but even more speed and luck! What is this man?

L0zZsO5.png

Ced also heals for a decent level, though a little disappointing with no magic given his growths.

70NGGQY.png44StRWT.png

Hah, he thought he could hurt Klimt, that's funny.

VBvRRU3.png8u5uR3O.pngehks2Dz.png

I forgot just how tanky enemy Generals are. And with that, we're at our chapter goal!

ixgxzy1.pngGFedtYV.pngIIUO6yW.pngx1lOEaJ.png

Maybe the Orange Brothers will end up surviving the war.

0WpPK0q.pngmxAtGn0.png4vhx4aa.pngFEhgnUQ.png

pO87xq8.pngQTrcN0m.pngnz6bfwn.pngO4dZ9N8.png

ZFxTJRc.png0UBmVdd.png80ZuZpx.pngowOMjv9.pngBkp1oFf.pngRVbMCUj.png

I guess hooray for good ol' battle reports. No LA Rachel here this time for her involvement either, though I have a small idea for something related to this later.

Uu8LZDr.png06HZX2a.png0mvHN0D.pngsF39TqZ.pngIy0UaJi.png

Yep, nothing at all. I'm sure they totally believe you.

Also, since Aias lived, we get a bonus scene I hadn't seen before!

KnFZdDR.pngYIfvxsy.png5ZjpJrA.pngBne8XB0.png

PfHng0w.pngaQouqvf.pngujhmbWc.pngfFtYRWK.pnge3uT6AU.png

I guess he might have just been around watching, or just having people report to him.

xQHMH8L.pngNLbVbkM.pngPzbSlgA.pngQeB1R8c.pngkwzVEBG.pngMDUtV9O.png

I...like having seen this, especially for just letting you see a little more of Caellach's character which, if I remember right, is otherwise missed if you kill Aias.

And with that, I did end up clearing this chapter on the first try! I'm actually pretty surprised, especially with the mix of both really good and really bad luck throughout this chapter. I don't think 14 should be too bad, and I'm hoping I'll be up to doing it before too long. Till then, take care all!

Overall Reset Count: 3

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 2

B-but killing Aias makes you look good ! 😞

Is it me, or is the hack starting to get really freaking mean on you ?
RIP Cormag, he truly deserved green hair, but alas. (Tanned skin with green hair, enjoy the nightmare 😛)

10 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Eirika 13 - Part 2!

Reveal hidden contents

JGPnWhn.pngdXJ4WCV.png

Starting off from having just slept Pablo, we re-equip Sain and Elincia so they can be of some use, though honestly not sure how much Sain will be able to do in this chapter. 

daxC1A1.pngWdaoxGq.pngSsoQNvA.png

This chapter is making me feel like I'm gonna have to Hammerne Pugi again really soon.

ywo74yU.pngMESyChO.png4lGCp1b.png

It's always been a little strange to me that Berserk enemies just get no animations at all.

6hgT2Cj.pngu6PufBI.png6HxhUY7.pngbRIpA8h.png

Bors doubling even the Rangers just gives me a certain level of happiness. Meanwhile, we rescue chain Wolt out of the way for safety.

GcqCgNY.pngBFtTSbe.pngJmHSwN3.pngeg6U2l1.png

And now it's time for the NPCs to get slaughtered. Maybe they'll take out a person or two along the way?

lkD7D2r.png7mHi5nz.png4HWnNpU.png5HL2TpT.png

Lotsin is not pleased being hit by a sub-50% hit rate.

blckIjo.pngJUqs243.pngFUC6kbe.png

No crits this time, maybe Lotsin's used up his rage. For now.

vZqwQsc.pngdYLUhRD.png4JmZWVE.pngpzQeLKW.png

Bors isn't threatened at all by these guys, and they can't even hit him half the time anyways.

eAdxYmm.pngCQn0B65.pngxHHSEGm.pngSd51IHB.png

Those extra Slim Lances sure are coming in handy though.

XDAIkW5.png

Bors continues to not even forget his magic stat and become even faster, as we then move on to ally phase!

71QBKsJ.pngAee0qjj.pngKfh8fL5.pngBMFbmW3.pngYhuDih5.pngdu0NNlr.png

They got one! I do appreciate them actually having palettes at least.

3Z7r2eo.pngcKkMPHs.pngpSGOz9Y.pngMPugxP6.pnghx0NNtY.pngJx2l3Jx.pngAfUoa06.pngnBTK2RE.png

At least they're critting most of the time here to do some level of damage.

lAYx5D7.pngPTha5xJ.pngtvNmyYk.png

Oh, I don't think I capped it, but for some reason, the Light Brand this Falco has flashes green as though it's droppable. That's end of ally phase though, which brings us to...

of7MoiF.pngzYZWvlq.png

We've got a friend! Well, he would be a friend, if he had green hair and this wasn't a mod version of this game. But it is, and thus we have ourselves a conundrum.

ovgzUIc.png

Oh, and in addition to him, we get even more reinforcements down south. They really don't want you to reach Aias, though at least the horses are really blocked by the forests.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

Thankfully, Cormag doesn't have any leadership stars, but that won't stop him from wrecking most of your team.

BYpH30e.png

While I'm sure he'd go after the NPCs first, that range is terrifying so we're gonna back away and let him come to us first. Hopefully.

3hErG5t.pngEg6TFFu.png

Lotsin finishes off one of the Cavs on the right, and Wolt actually gets in the nearby Ballista. May as well take a shot, right?

ijPNhpT.png

Woo! Go Wolt! You did something! For once!

0Su6w6e.png

And I'll be, you even got a good level out of it and remembered speed is a stat that exists.

gYQBdCV.png7ur3ZaB.pngXJvXCoQ.png

Shot 2 also lands! Wolt actually putting in good work this chapter thanks to this. Now, we're gonna try and be greedy to finish this off.

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

x3JC0vo.png

We then give him Dozla's Skill Ring to help our chances even more while he runs to Eirika for...

aKEkUBH.png5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn. Was worth a shot at least, though now I think I'm down to only 1 or 2 Bolting uses. It might need a Hammerne here...

nn161FK.pngnjoXhjS.pngi28IwRV.pngOlBN2fY.png

Here we're mostly just rescue chaining everyone who needs it to get out of Cormag's range.

EpBahco.png989T9WD.png

A little more taking care of things before ending, and giving Elincia the Wing Spear, cause we all know Karin's totally gonna get in some combat here, right? Enemy phase time now.

Qux9f6R.png

The first of the Orange Sisters unfortunately falls, leaving us one with less meatshield. Out of respect for your efforts, I dub thee...Carrot Cathy.

cEWXPCv.pnguNYiFeA.png

RIP Salmon Sally.

GEbiBgq.pngYxTr3Ss.png

Not you too, Tangerine Tammy!

fAWrbje.pngeucsgVF.png

Cantaloupe Cathy falls next, seeing some very strange, unnatural things on her way out.

N9Z8oZE.pnge5nSl6h.pngaDYBxoG.png

Peach Patty doesn't quite die yet, but is quickly on her way there.

ExSa31q.pngFM6vBG8.pngWIg6rNS.pngiB2iOrO.png

At least she took one out on her way.

POXVorT.pngEUUHMta.pngPHEOMsS.pngLwsv5Fw.png

Ooh, Peach Patty's enraged, actually managing to take out two of these guys.

UEwdI7Z.pngtciRcR2.pngeBZCik7.pngzHZGTzy.pngEBX4rq1.png

Never stood a chance. At least Cormag is slightly closer. The horses are all heading over to where Bors is, exactly as planned.

XQTSeQ1.pngZFuXM6i.png

8JSSLb7.pngGgTMAx3.pngGtnzxqU.png

And then the other Archer jacks my ballista and misses with it! How dare you sir. Klimt on the otherhand Berserks that Mage, which I guess is nice.

While I'd like to give the kill to someone else, Safy's got the...safest chance, and succeeds! Poor Cormag, outlived by Peach Patty of all people.

124hmrQ.png5uA7ojo.png

Safy gets...that, for her troubles. I mean, it's a low stat at least?

yhFXZqx.pngduyVcP4.pngnVLwQqc.png

Archers are at least also nice for their niche of being anti-fliers.

2PWLSxL.png1I1jDsy.pngmuX2mKW.png

Rath unfortunately misses the mark, making things a little more dicey this turn.

dHRmdXT.pngdb8tdqA.pngzOxbarz.png

So he's able to take out one more of the Wyverns, but we'll have to leave the third alive thanks to !NotOscar.

yV22O0r.pngJMObx0r.pngMGRmwAD.pngX3ozwf1.pnglNgsOx1.pngD8gbeQL.png

More rescuing, healing, and setting up safety. Raigh finally gets to summon for Phantom 7!

ND4qxSw.pngIZHM5Jn.pngXnHqMfK.png

Geez, the enrage is real! Peach Patty's determined to avenge her sisters!

nzMhjo4.pngyyHaajA.png

However, the Swordslayer was just too much, and so Peach Patty meets a heroic end.

Now I have to deal with this guy!

MndVqTo.pngkhmH194.pngnS1V4ZK.png

But first, it's Chin time!

bxB5Ywp.pngNUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

RzaoDvk.pnge6KANA1.png

The wyvern left alive kills that dirty thief Archer, and thankfully doesn't attack my people!

Mu2umGO.pnglaDv0Rm.pngEObaXiX.png

Phantom 7 is short lived, while Rath thankfully has decent Mag.

D2DqYRc.png197Xx1u.pngc1QzRfj.pngoTrphui.png

At least I'm confident Bors will be able to hold off that end for a long time.

sxgjWfQ.pngePjmAw9.pngU3qLwW2.png

Meanwhile, the berserked Mage goes after his merc friends, and as the last NPC alive, Pablo begins his use of Silence on the Troubadour. He's got two uses left, and his last use will be up right as Pablo comes out of sleep, so hopefully things will work out in my favor for that.

Oh, and Cavalier reinforcements keep spawning on the right.

Evfzom5.pngGS3qoEk.png

Ced gets in some healing, and we begin the quest to try to get Asvel a kill.

sU6zw47.png

And thus far we're unsuccessful.

cjLYtlH.pnghTLmtfg.pngzAX64ru.png

Sain thankfully fares better, while Raigh brings Phantom 8 into the world. Now to try to deal with the Warrior down below.

9nYrcDP.pngwcAFhHY.pngJA3lgnH.png

Safy finally misses something, the forest really not helping my case.

I also just realized something. Wouldn't missing with a fire tome against an enemy in a forest be...actually pretty bad?

90Dwy2D.pngWDcqRNQ.png

Thankfully, Raigh at least hits even if he doesn't get the crit.

PEQnwbZ.pngpYojgaV.png

Elincia trades Raigh to a lighter option (though it doesn't really matter), and while she could fight the Warrior, the Mage is a much safer option.

GZYcq49.pngLP1NZxN.pngqnvNMN7.png

I'm...really happy with that super blurry cap actually.

EKaeNSW.png4r7dJzH.png

Phantom 8 lands a blow to finish the mage, and might actually get to survive a turn!

jT2VLLS.pngmtdmr83.png5fHalXs.png

Man, Rath really doesn't wanna hit anything these past few turns. Maybe he's mad about me comparing him to Oscar.

76OLgfb.pngLmelsz4.pngvBvU4OR.png

Wolt at least actually hits, even if he doesn't land the crit. He's getting pretty close to 30 as well.

msWzmMM.pngFR0zsxF.png5fhwfBU.pngqjaUxG5.png

Oh noooo, 4 damage, whatever shall I doooooo?

Ud4Izfe.png

I believe that's S rank, so 5% more crit. Neat!

5fMpybr.pngnpfr1w3.pngN5stDhG.pnggrgqUfP.pngvSHxJIn.png

The hurt cavs unfortunately start running away, while Elincia channels Peach Patty's spirit to help avenge her. I mean, she is wearing orange...

BU49Wpr.pngWgG5eds.pnguwaKv5D.pngqGhRkEw.png

LXcmVQM.pngAGLzHoS.png7GJRwU5.png

I like the small bit of his weapon trail that's totally disconnected there. Maybe it came from the magic he got on the level up.

CrQJDlb.pngP0rk91d.pngsPmPnFx.png

More of the same for Bors, who unfortunately comes just short of finishing this Cavalier.

WW19QZt.png

Eh, an underwhelming three stat, but I'll take it. It's been a while since he's gotten strength though...

xtgXXEE.pngmCh131G.pngG5jHMHo.png71wUhie.png

Even the best have their bad bouts of combat.

0uTDeAB.pngEHagE1Y.pngFdDpgbk.pngV3Bh6Y3.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background. Bors also proves he doesn't need a Slim Lance to get crits!

wWtWqIv.pngWfoILe6.pngoq47Lmp.png4bAJse7.png

These healers are annoying, but not much I can do at the moment.

dBGubld.png

Meanwhile, Mad Mage mangles Mercenary man.

TphkH67.png

Well, that's one of the annoying healers silenced. Thanks Klimt!

ElyUCtw.pngHJKkRWT.png3eTGCeR.pngVCve04s.pngxICHfYw.png

A mostly unnecessary, yet satisfying Big Shield. It's also a fitting color for Bors.

U9YjOjS.pngkXnZkss.png

Dozla takes back some stat rings and heads off some of the top/right Cavaliers. He can't double, but I think he can Accost with them.

bQN2xYb.png

Pablo's also one turn away from waking up and I'm scared of him Purging someone.

85Ufee8.pngDfgnSap.png

Safy thankfully is able to finish the Warrior, finally, so we can move past him.

J8iBJJ6.pnga6AB6fY.png

Thanks to our angry friend, Raigh only needs one attack to kill this guy.

3XyJH8b.pngtw7EhYT.pngQiWwCWv.png29nkuoy.png

I think everyone over there should be safe if they eat a Purge, while Lotsin continues cleaning house on the right.

ur1Gk9M.pngjNzbaZP.png

Kind of scary time!

B89VC4r.pngOExXI16.pngeQaGtBg.pngSMo2lzZ.png

Doesn't quite finish him, but I'm thankful for Raigh's defense!

bNJMTPM.pnglCf3TGY.png

The crits at least are keeping me from multiple rounds of combat here.

CJxmBAV.pngPEavhvD.pngYZypj0x.png59ZUo9S.pngUh91F4Y.pngqh7z1Kb.png

Like that!

AZFuO3j.png0gnePxl.pngJMKsI4L.pnghrszZ8d.png

xPX3OAD.pngE4lqWpL.pngu3gaUR6.png

QuahLx5.pngNS7MZlm.pngYu9WMne.pnggEgvmxo.png

yDjUO84.png3zgOnzL.png

The Short Spear was either broken or just about, so I'd switched off of it. But seriously, Bors, Lotsin and Safy have super been carrying this chapter. Wolt's at least been a little more surprisingly helpful.

htsFi00.pngKK48cbu.pngQ08T63Z.pngrEdwpTv.pngcGoN4L2.png

I mean Phantom 8 has been alive for what, a minute or two? So I guess this is a true statement. Too bad Pablo never gave him the choice to actually defect.

I also probably could have been coming forward a lot more than I have been if I'd just used Phantoms as Purge decoys, but alas.

v08rt6D.pngqR3cP7r.png

Berserk dude actually finishes off someone! I dunno if I'm happy about that, or annoyed that it's less xp for me.

4w1nZpN.png

Oooh, good target Klimt, make some magic happen!

dcdGGYj.png

YES! That worked out more perfectly than I could have hoped.

Ef81o9u.pngSMreNJ1.pngGV8mysn.png

Wolt gets in some Ballista attacks to get his final level up and...!

LK5ZZji.png

...This is really only to be expected. To be fair, he has two stats capped, but still...man...let's look at the damage, but before that let me clarify one thing. Way back when he joined I think I listed his speed growth as 50%, it's actually 35%.

HP -2, Str 0, Mag capped (avg would be 19), Skl +2 (capped), Spd -2, Luck -2, Def -4, Mov +1

Wow...outside of extra skill he's really been RNG screwed hasn't he. The mov+1 is at least nice, but seriously everything else just makes me so disappointed...

Well I've put the investment in him so far and it's not like he's been useless, so let's see how he'll keep going, maybe promotion will help, which hopefully we can get to in a few turns.

srTDQue.png4Q5KrdW.png

Unfortunately Pablo landed himself in a forest, so Elincia double misses here.

nngJ31M.pngiv9XMlc.pngGAMcXxo.png

Does this mean Phantom 9 was made out of Mr. Mad Mage?

07gW04L.png

Pretty good! He's kind of forgotten about speed though, and he was already behind in it. At least his magic is just insane to make up for it, can't wait to get his staff rank up more.

yyJdAFY.pngfHKjMKo.pngF6fF8xZ.png0zyqYRU.png

Eirika's at least very good at fighting Mages! I meant to set this kill up for Asvel, but he just can't do it without risk and having to maneuver everyone else annoyingly to save people if he does fail.

VF5ivEo.pngovEwEkZ.png

Ced takes the kill itself, and I can hopefully get him a level or two before 15.

LnMCPQy.pngQR8XkZh.pngPAv9uKd.pngsga1Rqz.png

Sain sadly misses, so Lotsin has to get the kill for him (and I missed the shot I guess)

2h4Dafv.png

His good luck runs out, but at least he's had a few good levels thus far.

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

Bors keeps getting balanced level ups, only thing he hasn't gotten since promoting I believe is strength...and movement.

hd9LtcF.png

Poor Phantom 9 just gets slept.

R9VPzjr.pngLsnYO4f.png

The healing corner is getting a little annoying, and look, more reinforcements!

A1MXomi.pngBXQoeOS.pngu4rtjUc.png

Thankfully, Pablo moved so he's at least more killable now.

LVCjZfO.pngnRvhsaJ.pngu1gf9U5.png

Also nice hit by Raigh, I'm eagerly awaiting a Luna crit though.

KctDnpz.pngqc0UuBW.pngzuKEQRc.png

Chin's gonna Chin.

ivsDOfi.pngZupy9Jb.pngRoUl6Hr.pngHtcwuwV.pngSPlV7rf.png

Safy can't quite finish Pablo though, Lotsin with not much more luck.

nKTtmaT.pngkg2BSqh.pngoBMk9Ep.pngtfOrFa3.png

Goodbye, Phantom 9...

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

GJAexxD.pngfF05w05.pngVkFaAXJ.pngdkIQ9RZ.png

O7xdpd3.png

Good stuff Bors!

o3X0bGL.pngUesri6B.png

And even MORE Wyverns! At this rate I don't think I'm reaching Aias, which is disappointing cause I did in my other partial HM run, but if I don't, I don't.

Y8jeLUT.png

Fh6ckjz.pngdInzwjJ.png

Sain I think is at least close to a level, but not quite there yet.

We0fFEK.png

Safy however, gets a fairly nice level, more power's always nice.

qXiL12b.png

As Phantom 10 is summoned, Wolt's time to promote is here!

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

Sniper would be nice, especially for the extra crit since his speed has been suffering. However, I've got my heart set on Ranger.

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green. Stat bonuses are near the same, though Wolt I guess does appreciate the slight magic from Sniper. Ranger's movement and defense are nice though, and horses are just so good in this game.

PL3hq5n.pngWFRgdzc.png

Bors unfortunately can't do much but axe people on his turn, and we're a bit in waiting position since there's no way I can push enough to get to Aias in time.

JtclPMg.pngpskJr9k.png2NlXvGD.png

The heal corner is just chilling, while Phantom 10 bites the dust and Raigh gets attacked.

563gQ2N.pngd34oYVe.pngvJCBbmN.png

This goes as expected.

6zDNnwp.pngyEK9Df5.png

All the other Wyverns there just throw stuff angrily at Bors, while Asvel dodges the last sleep staff.

smP944p.pngaWTPkhg.png

I stupidly mess up trying to get him over there so he can't even attack the one Wyvern. Quest still failing.

C94Vdmn.pngNwFrc3t.pngZhaJxRf.pngWDPaL2D.png

Raigh can at least easily do the job and snag some xp, while Elincia heals him up.

edWlrq8.pngb0NLhc2.pngoROCNo6.png

qhiSV6i.pngZ2PYvWh.pngg8OzJLZ.png

Bors decides he won't be outdone with the bow and shows Lotsin up a bit.

wbVSI8e.pngsUBfufx.png

Those three decide they want nothing more to do with this battle and just stay out of it, and Sain gets attacked for existing.

ZcoCcNx.pngVbszkWm.png

So we're gonna try one more time to get Asvel a kill here.

70s0pE5.png81FERcL.png22cpxVe.pnguyEyTrb.png

Sain does his part successfully, so now it's just...

oIr6dGW.png

Seems like a good idea, right?

ruhbJoi.png

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

And he gets up to 98 xp from that. That's...a good start there Asvel. Not gonna lie I totally made a save state.

rdKAFKi.pngSoxoXZP.pngnRHX1yT.pngAw7q0LV.png

The priests are finally taken out here as we're wrapping up the chapter. I wish I could have stolen that Physic though.

w97YKqw.png

Still no strength, but even more speed and luck! What is this man?

L0zZsO5.png

Ced also heals for a decent level, though a little disappointing with no magic given his growths.

70NGGQY.png44StRWT.png

Hah, he thought he could hurt Klimt, that's funny.

VBvRRU3.png8u5uR3O.pngehks2Dz.png

I forgot just how tanky enemy Generals are. And with that, we're at our chapter goal!

ixgxzy1.pngGFedtYV.pngIIUO6yW.pngx1lOEaJ.png

Maybe the Orange Brothers will end up surviving the war.

0WpPK0q.pngmxAtGn0.png4vhx4aa.pngFEhgnUQ.png

pO87xq8.pngQTrcN0m.pngnz6bfwn.pngO4dZ9N8.png

ZFxTJRc.png0UBmVdd.png80ZuZpx.pngowOMjv9.pngBkp1oFf.pngRVbMCUj.png

I guess hooray for good ol' battle reports. No LA Rachel here this time for her involvement either, though I have a small idea for something related to this later.

Also, since Aias lived, we get a bonus scene I hadn't seen before!

KnFZdDR.pngYIfvxsy.png5ZjpJrA.pngBne8XB0.png

PfHng0w.pngaQouqvf.pngujhmbWc.pngfFtYRWK.pnge3uT6AU.png

I guess he might have just been around watching, or just having people report to him.

I...like having seen this, especially for just letting you see a little more of Caellach's character which, if I remember right, is otherwise missed if you kill Aias.

And with that, I did end up clearing this chapter on the first try! I'm actually pretty surprised, especially with the mix of both really good and really bad luck throughout this chapter. I don't think 14 should be too bad, and I'm hoping I'll be up to doing it before too long. Till then, take care all!

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 2

I haven't played this hack in a while. Saw the chapter where you storm Grado castle and went like "nope". I grinded Arden in the level he appears in. Since then, I give him levels often to keep up. He's great.

Sorry for the delay.

On 9/13/2019 at 7:11 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

YRXPoXw.pngPhLnoY8.pngm6kgAPL.png7.04eKC2n.png

Ah yes, generic bossman friend #7, otherwise known as Aias. He actually has a bit more to him than most generic bosses, he just kinda looks the part. Not as badly as some people though, especially if you look back at FE6...

Insert Morgan mention here.

Hey, what's up with Caellach in that first picture? He looks like he's winking at Aias. What aren't you telling us, you madman?

7b5Fd7v.png

I halfway wonder if Joshua ever met Aias back in the ol' mercenary days.

No quotes between them, so my money's on no. Maybe Caellach met him after Joshua left?

WTCemdN.pngjvMsvlK.pngqUxQdGc.png

Fortunately, the small fry are absolutely no threat to Bors and his magnificent Chin.

I'll just leave a "Bors is awesome" comment here, for all the instances of Bors being awesome in these two updates.

Bors is awesome.

uRxoAkN.png

Hey, any more bulk on him is helpful.

13 speed, though...

ijZqJxa.png

WOO! Lotsin, you and your absolutely natural green hair know how to make me happy.

Now, that's an axe user. Even though I like Dozla's design better.

X6FQ6TV.png

Oh, so this shot is out of order, but Bors leveled somewhere during that combat, it might have been on the cav, and he wants again proves his wonder. Now that we're on my turn again, the Sniper needs to die.

Here's the successor to "Lugh please get more level than HP": "Bors please get more speed than strength and defense".

OpWLhKh.png4gNJPCt.png3mMpdGi.pngx5tGufL.png

Goodness, thank you Rath and Safy. That was far too close and risky.

No joke, that was a pretty intense turn. Good thing for those lucky shots.

ffo0A3d.png

I'll take more skill and speed on him. His speed has finally gone over his strength!

First goal achieved already? Of course, I should've known the Chin would be more reliable than Lugh!

LXJ5QOJ.png

Success! And now he can block a fort too. Time for enemy phase again.

Another one? Damn, that Sniper at the beginning was the end of your misfortune!

las411v.png

So Pablo makes his return, and is going to be a real nuisance. Let's take a look shall we?

mSaUvgu.pngmc8LAwV.pngSxoAdyZ.png

Yeesh, those stats, and 2 more leadership stars! Purge is obviously the big problem here, and at the very least it'll weigh him down a bit, but still! The single Warrior's also got a Swordslayer, which could prove interesting.

This guy was intimidating even in base FE8. Now he's nightmare-inducing.

RHsRaq7.png

Raigh sadly gets a not good level up. Though with his smug grin, he still looks very pleased with himself.

He likes that it annoys you.

GCC1tM2.png

First off we have Ced and Asvel. We'll get to them in a minute.

Ah, these two! The best Mage in Thracia and the better choice of the game's final Samson/Arran. I still like Salem and Saias better, myself. Because it makes me feel nice to be weird. Real talk though, in my run, with an all-capped Salem, I never had any need for Ced's brokeness. Saias's leadership stars, on the other hand, made Salem even better. So there's that.

9fkBT58.pngArLNJwN.png

And lo and behold the man himself, Elder Klimt! And his terribly broken stats for this point in the game. Sure, his HP's kinda low, but dude has capped magic and luck. He does only come with Staves this chapter, and will use Berserk before switching to Silence. He's also not the best at picking useful targets for Berserk, but still! He'll show up in one more map later on as well.

How in the world was this guy being beaten by Pablo?

MvQshcF.png0SdW0zL.pngDiGcYUf.pngzB7LzIi.png

Growths: HP 75%, Str 10%, Mag 75%, Skl 75%, Spd 80%, Luck 65%, Def 20%, Mov 1%

Supports: Fee (I didn't even have to add this), Eirika, Asvel, Bryton, Karin, Lyn

Ced is actually kind of wonderful. His bases aren't great, but are definitely workable for his level, and his growths are just absolutely fantastic. He also boasts good weapon levels in everything he can use, comes with a leadership star, and a healthy amount of support options available all on the same route minus Fee, who was on his support list even when she wasn't a playable character.

He, along with Dozla, Lyn, and a few others, is force deployed during the first version of Chapter 15 as well, so leveling him a little bit will also help there too. Honestly, Ced's probably a fantastic unit once you can get him some levels, his only real problem is his really mediocre bases compared to if you've been training Lugh/Raigh/Safy, but even on HM they're good enough to manage, and he has instant access to any form of staff utility and experience, and gives you a Light user (that isn't Cecilia) if you didn't train Safy or make Lugh or Nino get it. He also is the only character other than Ephraim to have Resolve, although early on he'll struggle to get into the range for it safely, but the skill is one of the best once you can.

Okay, so he's pretty good here too. He's more of a Pent than a Gotoh this time around, and he's lost his signature tome apparently, but still great.

IOX5kw0.pngWJLBydM.png3IkOEpt.pngzSNY5L7.png

Growths: HP 55%, Str 15%, Mag 35%, Skl 55%, Spd 75%, Luck 35%, Def 20%, Mov 2%

Supports: Ced, Nino

And here we have Asvel,

What.

Asvel as can be expected my ass! He's horrible here! How did he fall so low!?

oE6qjxq.png

I'm very...very happy that didn't miss.

Right, you did tell me he uses the FE6 sprite. I still cannot comprehend why they didn't use the FE7/8 sprite for the one guy whose haircut actually looks similar to that sprite's. Ced's hair is exactly the FE6 hair, for crying out loud!

11 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

XDAIkW5.png

Yes! All of the speed! What is his secret? It's probably the hair, it lowers wind resistance.

0Su6w6e.png

Well, look at that! He's trying! His best, which is not much, but hey!

5bikYZ2.png

RIP dropping him on his first turn.

Ahhh, would've been so much fun...

eucsgVF.png

You called two of them Cath--

OH MY GOD WHAT THE DEVIL IS THAT THING

ZFuXM6i.png

Peach Patty needed to be recruitable. Put her in the game next time we find somebody who has no green hair.

yyHaajA.png

A shame. Rest In Peaches.

NUW3Emi.pngoQTIRiz.pngYAQ5REf.png

His armor is made of gold, but his resolve is made of PURE CHIN!

qGhRkEw.png

Now he just needs to push that strength into the 20s so it is aesthetically pleasing.

EHagE1Y.png

I dunno why, but I always like the Generals kind of just compressing themselves into the background.

We talk about people in the GBA games just sidestepping attacks, but Generals are some of the only ones that, quite literally, dodge by sidestepping.

hrszZ8d.png

C'mon, don't tell me it doesn't look like that!

u3gaUR6.png

As if he needed anymore.

LK5ZZji.png

Oof...

Well. Let's hope those promogains are good.

07gW04L.png

30 magic and you complain? Hah!

7gte9YP.pngf5FsSxd.png

No! C'mon, man! Don't disappoint me like Lugh!

VkFaAXJ.png

I'm more worried about the fact that the guy's skull was crushed out of nowhere in that shot.

sxo7kDR.pngJIyPYyP.png

I don't care about your gold. Bors's golden armor is better anyway. It comes with a chin.

Hmm, I might change up that palette a little, or make the hair ever so slightly more green.

In all fairness, his Ranger sprite's hair looks way more like his portrait's hair.

6VLPzus.png

He managed to win in the most pathetic way possible. Gee.

kwzVEBG.pngMDUtV9O.png

Yeah, this is a pretty disgusting scene, but it's well-written. It truly shows that Caellach doesn't give a damn about anybody, friends or otherwise. I do hate that Aias doesn't get to live either way. He didn't seem like such an awful guy.

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You called two of them Cath--

OH MY GOD WHAT THE DEVIL IS THAT THING

Ugh, one of them was supposed to be Cammy but I guess I accidentally went with Cathy twice! I might go edit that now, if it lets me.

Edited by Unknown Gamer11

I realized I also forgot about Winter Fae and Cecilia, though I had a Cecilia I foddered and will probably get another at some point.

On another note, Raigh is probably going to end up being my first +10. Got a bond build along with his refine and sacked an Owain for Blue Flame, and he's been pretty dang useful for me so far. S!Wolt and S!Lilina have also been super helpful as a cav team with Brave Eliwood in AR, and I'm kinda working on Brave Roy to go with them (he does in other modes at least). Sort of Knights of Pherae + Lilina?

My first two +10s are Canas and Linus (Just maxed him out), everybody's sleeping on +10 CC Canas (I am waiting on Raoudrserpent for a magic tanking build).

All it needs is Wendy for a Roy, Lilina and bodyguards team (Come on Wendy alt?). Hell Bowy would work with that if Wolt wasn't there.

Geez that really helps put Genealogy in some perspective for me, as I have no experience with it.

I use it kind of jokingly for very large maps in other parts of the series.

It's probably more like 2/3rds of its size because Genealogy has smaller girds and sprites to the size of the screen.

Is this at Ced/Asvel joining, or Elincia with Amiti?

All of it.

Just all of it.

I really wish he had Forseti, from the little I've heard of it (and seen in Heroes).

So no Forseti in this game? 😞

Have you started/ever tried this at all, or planning to at some point? And I know how you feel, for a little while after my first playthrough I just decided to level up the cast and got a lot of people to 30/30 to see how they'd be and use em a bit. Going through the ruins was definitely tough. 

I've certainly considered it.

944Cugc.pngKjCpZSh.png

1374796030634.jpg

0Su6w6e.png

Wolt getting a good level up.

He's certainly not in Pherae now, is he?

On 9/20/2019 at 4:54 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

c1YIYvZ.pnggGpO9rx.png

Nice.

Though sadly no Ishtar to Silence it with.

RIP, not quite green-haired man.

qGhRkEw.png

That strength's nice.

LK5ZZji.png

-2 on Spd + HP and -4 Def.

Not great, especially considering his magic probably doesn't need to have such a high growth.

07gW04L.png

22 Spd could be better, but 15 range Warps will be worth it all.

SD5q5ZM.pngQmc6UrL.png

Sothe doing something.

I actually was surprised to see that.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFU-

Y8jeLUT.png

Oh.

r0v2lZc.pngnhEQXra.png

That extra crit and magic could be good for him.

Yeah him getting +1 Def was the better choice (alongside the move.)

oROCNo6.png

He's really good at quick drawing arrows.

Also apparently shrinking an arrow.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

3CqlY4F.png

Phew....okay.

6VLPzus.png

The Asvel rollercoaster in a nutshell.

Sothe certainly doesn't with that look.

RIP Aias.

Would have been nice to kill him so he didn't have to face that.

• 3 months later...

I know it's been a few months since this thread last updated but I wanted to let UG11 know how much I've been enjoying this let's play! Although I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to get into the world of hard-ass mods, I absolutely loved the commentary, the fascinating array of characters, the great tactics, and the awesome community chatter in this thread. Thanks for all you've done, UG11!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, TanTanTantrum said:

I know it's been a few months since this thread last updated but I wanted to let UG11 know how much I've been enjoying this let's play! Although I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to get into the world of hard-ass mods, I absolutely loved the commentary, the fascinating array of characters, the great tactics, and the awesome community chatter in this thread. Thanks for all you've done, UG11!

Thank you! That means a lot to me, especially right now when things mentally for me have been really hard.

I'm hoping to actually have an update here in the next few weeks. I've had the chapter played for a good while now, but haven't gotten around to doing anything with text

• 1 month later...

Finally time for another update!

Spoiler

ri331fL.pngUicr4xe.png

It's been so long, I wonder who these puzzling characters are?

RutLypY.pngNFYxLBJ.pngyWgMMug.pngNoR2o81.png

Eirika's hair seems greener than I remember.

4JfVLBZ.png72hBnk8.pngKCjO3LJ.png1cmEEzl.png

It's a little sad to see just how self-deprecating Lyon was, and could still be to a degree.

lmZCxea.pngMlgmjSc.pngR1BM5Qu.pngcj4wT6j.pngDcphP2C.pngi9ysCKS.pngztZNtZi.pngjEtxglT.png

Playing through this, it is interesting actually seeing both routes side-by-side and what you do and don't get from each regarding Lyon.

Sq0cS0Q.pngz3MaZGs.pngeeNPpYQ.png

And ending on not even seeing what the gift is. I assume that's super minor and not referenced again.

Now back to the present!

5Z3hlk6.png3ClzwKY.png9WHfKQP.png

Eirika you're real bad at hiding this, but nobody bothers calling you out.

nntwoD1.pngUPed0Zq.pngdmLEcGg.pngDLRzGwL.pngqvZoyrx.pngAuvwThT.png

Didn't do too much with text editing or adding in original things this time. I had a couple small ideas I may throw in later during another text "interlude" I have planned, but I really wanted to get this out and going again to hopefully start some momentum.

atDO2uz.pngXmFPYNL.pngZXwosv5.png

And with that, we move inside the fun desert castle. We did have that brief glimpse of chapter 15 being the actual desert chapter, but thankfully we've got a little while longer before that since we get to go back to Ephraim first.

zwdxLPy.pngFxozinT.pngLygwAYy.pngpIQ8bjK.png

Ah Carlyle, you're going to be fun to take down. I feel like he'd look like a playable character if his hair color was different.

kkHatJs.png47O44yi.png6JfwGll.pngImtWLks.pngPZ7NDBa.png

So right off the bat dude's established as traitor, giving us an explanation for how Jehanna fell so easily.

pV6Sw1c.pngM6c6ypn.pngWBLhlqg.pngoX4JtBY.png

And he's kiiind of a creeper.

STC2XLW.pngn8dz3bm.pngv3WZ4YG.pngVTQFhTd.png

Yup, creeper. Especially since he even taught her son how to fight. I wonder where Joshua's at in this universe?

ABfQSJ6.pngQvufObq.pngrIWROUu.pngfWXTA6W.png

Today's just not a good day for Ismaire.

yFpQisX.pngX1obACV.pngPcyeagy.pngGn2FsZv.png

5X4Uuar.pngls4PB2O.pngyIHYWwf.pngSnoxUBf.png

She's got a point, not like he actually had a winning scenario here.

qUWHxWb.png72ANsXG.pngq1snzEI.png

And he doesn't actually refute her very valid points, at all, so yeah, Carlyle is clearly brilliant.

And creepy.

So let's look at our map here.

EAmpRwS.png

I believe this is identical to the SS map, and so you can probably expect most of the same things. Granted, I haven't played the vanilla map in probably over a decade, so the Midori map is what I'm more familiar with in terms of people and reinforcements and such.

This map is largely going to be feeding xp to Asvel and probably Sain a bit too. I'm not expecting it to be too difficult, and I've got Safy and Raigh to help deal with the boss. Speaking of him...

zGGJuDQ.png7gdnNAW.pnglOyy9dk.pngboZpMC7.pngboZpMC7.pngus8QKoN.png

Hello again Creepy Carlyle, with your 28 AS for maximum creepage. His stats are a little bit terrifying, especially given the throne. He doubles basically everyone thanks to Pursuit, and comes with Accost and Adept to make himself even scarier and attack more. Thankfully, we have two high magic units who shouldn't take much damage from his ranged attack, and that's probably what we're gonna have to do to chip him down, even if the hit rates will likely be bad.

Y7hSHIM.pngasqrCnl.png

To prepare and make this as easy as possible, Asvel gets stacked with rings that may or may not be traded off later. Also fun fact, Rennac's text is still here even if he doesn't actually show up in the map at all. It probably should have been removed. Now, let's get started on this grind shall we?

Nld0tsP.pngGJfpyL5.pngHnJJSuO.png44mOzTG.png

Sain clearly still hasn't learned his weapon triangle lesson from Lyn's tutorial maps, and this totally wasn't because I wanted to weaken the soldier for a certain mage to kill.

pvZT4wd.pngb3cmtMc.pngxb4jMig.png

Well, at least he can land a few hits with that stellar 68%.

kbCbXhj.png

Could be worse, let's just hope his magic actually keeps up.

JGdymab.pngvEH51q2.png

Nils gets to doing his job, and around here I realize Sothe doesn't have any lockpicks on him, let's hope they're in the convoy, cause I'm smart.

pAOBPiQ.png4lP7wP2.png

Hey, that's a better start. The extra speed will also always be nice since he does have Adept on him.

WlKogDR.pngh4OOO4I.pngxqkzdcP.png

At least the enemies drop needed keys, and hey, Raigh's up a staff level! Only D, but it's a start. And so we end first turn.

j4mDhTx.pngJ3e0qJN.pngkQq7tp5.pngtfYxmB0.png

I dunno why I imagine Caellach just strolling up casually and saying that like "Yo Carlyle, sup dude!"

F7I9Gbh.pngNMawtlc.pngsjZ31Hi.png

See, Caellach's definitely messed up too, but in a less creepy and more entertaining villain way, and he just kinda owns it.

eyL5uDO.pngQPNpCEh.pngYhKMaqv.pngmwnlsVO.png

Oh shut up Carlyle.

pC7Oavz.pngO6iRALL.pngbogEksY.pngB1zen4J.png

Calling him a blackheart? That's rich.

FKMeEQk.pngv0namTX.pngGUh4wf5.pngUm0UbmQ.png

Uh...I think he already has? Technically?

TtwWEOF.pngzeIbTqt.pngXzyAv1n.pngtCyyoiZ.png

Oh he's such a dang liar, but he just plays it off so well.

kOYzfAP.pngIX31n48.pngvZmQyZs.png3MqGkWF.png

n02QIyh.pngicHl8Pl.pngFHp8FMc.pngPKeut9S.png

Is it weird that I think it's weird that Caellach's greeting him, despite that they entered the room together? Also, I wonder how much he actually personally heard about Carlyle from his time with Joshua.

Tg0gc9j.pngfkbylUd.pngLpSnrPH.png9c125ct.png5BQ4kyD.pngDXKehTI.pngNFX6FO2.png

And more of this route's Lyon portrayal. I'm curious to see what happens when the routes re-merge and which it follows this time.

Not much of an enemy turn since nobody really moves, but there's a few enemies of note.

K2zQQRl.png

First we've got the priest near the top who has this droppable Berserk staff. I'd love to get my hands on that before he can use it at all. With Nils' help, that's hopefully possible!

v7NIn8v.pngG4j7rAR.png

Secondly, the Sniper in the middle comes with a Silver Bow and a whopping 31 Skill, a bit scary, though I'm thinking Bors should be able to take him without much issue.

2ZsuHFL.png2ZsuHFL.png36rnb4c.png

Take two for Sain.

Wrx9xUA.pngAQGLjBt.pngtgPy3cm.png

And repeat of the last time. Good job Sain, great stuff. Kent would be so proud.

vC1yxhz.pngHgRSc91.png0yba3ZZ.pngPCyJqgK.png

Summoning and inventory switch up as we try this again.

LabQKdn.png2tYWeDX.pngrfoV2Ki.png

Hooray, he finally learned how to hit a basic Soldier!

CVza8cb.png

Well at least all the effort finally paid off, that's a fantastic level. Also, I'd completely forgotten he had already gotten a movement level up.

1cHsEEa.pnghpCds21.png

Pretty dang good level for Nils too. Keep up the flute loops dude.

SCMwoTY.pngPEfhItw.pngT2zTrJt.pngSlaDNIK.png

Did I really just...not think to buy a full durability Fire tome? When I even screen capped his inventory earlier? Maybe I have one in convoy.

JOFMSZl.png

Haha, that magic is just incredibly silly, and hitting 20 defense makes me happy too.

6mrl7Zt.pngPXsMxrJ.pngjs9G1Fi.png

A little more healing up and moving around and we go unlock the door to the north first, which uh...there's a boss in there. You all get one quick guess as to who it is.

SxxL7T2.pngQ4tedpR.pngNWVggGs.png

Brother Grommell shows up per usual with his normal Eclipse, and notably the Member card for us to steal. If I wanted, I think Sothe could actually steal his elixir for once too! Though I always forget if stealing is matching speed, or if you have to beat it.

v4wTxGY.pngWJRXdzw.pngMytSJKf.png

Phantom 11 does his best and at least manages to scratch this guy's armor. Also, the fighters here can have strength capped!

cUKGwog.png3QwOYqa.pnge2IRXEi.pngR4Ugo3a.png

The Lightning was just so bright the Knight disappeared from existence.

bRFEv95.pngwJwnOyc.png2LfFxsh.pngTCT4VQP.png

Afterwards, we retreat a bit (thanks Canto) and Phantom 12 comes to play! Also he has like 4 extra move for some reason.

uIoLAAG.pnguakATlg.pngmakT80L.pngw3qNuK1.png

Unfortunately, he doesn't get to live long as Father Grommell has declared that Phantoms don't match up with his doctrine. Archer reinforcements also start spawning here, but since they're not in range of anything the one will block the stairs and stop any more from coming for now.

4zsksxb.pngJhZ8W4N.pngmUooCpV.png

Thankfully he's at least pretty easy for some people to hit, before Resolve kicks in anyways, and Safy leaves him at 1 HP above its threshold, which is rather convenient.

OYSEVXx.pngONimrRB.pngs3jPyjq.pngfibSmbP.png

Wolt brings him down very low, and we attempt to get Sain the chance to finish him off.

8LPrR88.pngMjtT6MU.pngaY967Ep.pngmlG02fp.png

Sain fails unfortunately, and so we try to have Wolt finish him this turn. It's Wolt though, so let's temper our expectations.

5JMNL9k.pngdDtudXI.png

Dang, insulting my units didn't work this time. Lotsin, do your thing.

KFlG3bc.pngWJFCJmN.pngcE9bvds.pngIVaMKmJ.png7AvgFrc.pngPMHPQv9.pngCjgMB6m.png

Lotsin doesn't disappoint and maintains his usual excellence. And with that, Rev. Grommell Sr. falls.

4yNNQA8.pngclN8Ins.png

Eh, that coulda been better, but at least he finished the job.

x5hdKTH.pngA6Ofazc.pnggdCwZb9.pnggdCwZb9.png

Phantom 13 dies as he lived, with vigor and haste. And yeah, they seem to have random movement bonuses sometimes. I wonder what decides that.

bni7fRq.pngXIldagB.pngBjcFblF.pngqrK5R6q.png

Shamans unfortunately still hurt a ton on people like Sain, and we've now got Cavalier reinforcements to deal with on the bottom.

MGfIEfu.pngaxef9xI.pngJ4PHUjE.pngB5hOXI7.png

Mostly getting set up in the corner to allow Asvel as many kills as possible.

fmUhGnx.pngtDyFrOs.pngVhgNSlc.pngJRKA8uA.pnglLMjlxl.pngGLGhKlT.png

Also this lets Bors get some axe weapon experience!

gNcsO5B.pngpN4YX94.pngWfeCMkX.pngeYM0s4T.png

Oh right the Archers exist, and some of these guys have Javelins. Good times.

peKo8LE.pngg9EAFQr.pngMQk7luo.png

Woah, slow down there Asvel, no need to blow yourself up here. Adept proccing is rather nice though.

oakKSbt.png

Eh, speed's always good and he'll likely cap it, but he'll need some love in other stats. Also his HP is probably significantly higher than Lugh's was at this level...

1nAiOl1.pngfRDe8ZR.pngrKAzYfh.pngxAvyQkq.pngVoWFXpA.png

Sain's starting to hit more as Asvel finally misses a shot.

RGYplhR.pngXEZdc82.pngBL0evut.pngZF3BwVY.png

We'll try again with him in a second, first Wolt starts to hit Mr. Longbow up there. Hopefully.

5PTWDL2.pngIA1KZZJ.pngymFQTmx.pngIB2Nt2b.png

Well at least one hit landed. You tried Wolt. Sort of.

rIwvGbo.png8n34Vz8.png

I guess the strength will be nice once he gets a touch more.

cxmvXok.pngJuHPZZy.png

Lotsin's double arrow trick is still as effective as ever.

yiCq1Dk.png9qApD3C.pngbGCcTFT.png

Bors, I appreciate it, but that's not the point here!

6By3Q98.pngumUuNjD.pngJaNZ35G.png2kDhgut.pngHqDUXLB.png

Well at least those two combats went more how I wanted.

dYtFi7f.png

But that didn't. C'mon Wolt, you've been so good for me in Heroes, don't let me down here!

KXxOyvF.pngikPjsgD.pngvPwH0e6.pngaJkEWHY.png

WMAsLHu.pngbf69gFH.pngrYbbcuO.pngEH6Y9ZR.png

We'll be here for a little bit at this rate, but at least the xp is good. This is probably gonna be the last kinda easy-ish chapter for a while.

XNEMkmR.pngHhpUME7.pngqrJgIBa.pngv7G2pRh.png

Bruh, c'mon Asvel, magic is important too!

OvCrxj0.pngGeYcq36.pngOxlB4Ws.pngBrLJXUT.png

There we go! He's also really insistent on getting skill, wonder if he's trying to emulate Kyle. Who he's never met. Perhaps the legend of Kyle has already spread far and wide?

GDjW7rW.pngOuRHynD.pngMwsjRRZ.pngF7feqEt.png

TtJCA6y.pngNt5sbCj.pngfeGTwd6.png

No, not again Bors! His chin is just too glorious to restrain.

MrRnPoE.pngrUIuxB1.pngZxP1rpk.pngfxxRZUj.png

And there goes the Fire. I really hope I have another.

vnfDjCU.pngjD0wyaI.png6whVrGe.png

Yeah really not my smartest to be using up my Aircalibur here.

4abXhMn.png

Very nice, even throwing some defense in! Keep it up kid!

QSau7FY.pngbYtd6Vv.pnggfAgcUE.pnglesXLrV.png

Trying to get good Aircalibur shots is weird.

hiMEKu4.png

Well, I'll take another strength I guess.

8uTWYpR.pngiESno1x.pngus9EswT.pngCf0rM0C.png

We can start moving again, and so we open the left door first, revealing said room before getting Sothe out of there.

uIr8rDq.pngLzo5Ddw.pngYmW4hmd.png

Wolt then opens the middle door for us, allowing Bors to step in and start wrecking havoc.

LGcBUJs.pngCHvdUyd.png

Not helping Ruben's goal of speed overtaking everything, though to be fair, they're still close. Bors could also theoretically cap luck too.

Cb51TYO.pngivUViXY.pngYsVyGKl.pngB5Zxgkc.png

Just keep throwing the kid into potential near-death experiences, that oughta learn him, right?

hwd8pMh.pngEKBhHnI.png0G471pL.pngj8FP3FW.png

That's an...interesting crit shot.

dlkb9u9.pngoi3Uvu5.pngnReFrBf.pngyEz37Mx.png

Well, single use weapons do occasionally get some nice use.

ox5eE2R.pngoW0h6X1.pngAk5N4Y4.pngeIsC5FQ.png

Despite that it's relatively small, navigating through this map can take a while with narrow corridors, having to take long ways around, reinforcements, many doors, etc.

Also doesn't help that I'm really slow and also xp feeding.

Lp7yiNy.pngCDDGVPl.png

More magic's always nice, but I really want her to get more speed.

Or defense...

1siKrvF.pngG0Ky1ZE.pngjQ45Ak3.pngtn98Wpq.pngqvX9AtZ.png

At the very least, she really shrugs off magic attacks.

Mfpm2JS.pngZvWaOI4.pngXevVYld.png

She also really wants to deny any chip for xp sharing and just wants to annihilate these Shamans.

7G8Ru61.png

Cause she really needs the extra strength for all the swords she's not using.

nH2JfY8.pngQeQgeNz.pngSxkURas.png

Well not enough to get the kill, but another Adept proc happened I guess.

w5efdDx.png

And another magic! Maybe you'll turn out okay after all. Also how many skill levels in a row is this?

2HJ2OjT.pngeDFUV79.png

And that Adept proc served as a nice way for Sain to get this kill.

N7MAfsL.png

Not bad, he definitely needs as much skill as he can get.

sp6ngzW.pngMrln5Hq.pngp6Xs0Pa.pngCwM5sqW.png77Jd04n.png

Oh right, Eirika exists. I tend to forget that sometimes

pcN4s1K.png2YVGwv3.png

Well...at least it's a stat he needs more of.

a7fyBqZ.pngdituz1C.pngerpnf8w.png

Not quite getting a level every kill now.

Cu7HLv6.pngjMFRSP0.pngzqrQFlK.pngAARGIOV.png

No crits for her unfortunately, trying to get her at least a little bit of xp here.

AyDM9es.png

Hooray, actually getting strength again! Magic too, I can't wait to promote her.

ei9bwZK.pngjfOdD9y.pngyxk4fs7.png

I...think that was a crit?

MUwARg4.pngoYQUMN9.pngAlWsdrq.pngbTDXZ5X.png

In what's definitely a crit, Bors just can't help himself.

uzA1stp.pngXRx3PJh.pngJ367Smc.pngmkBhMbC.png

Oh Pugi, how I've missed ye.

kC3hzIA.png

Now that's a nice level, and his strength is finally in the 20s!

35jKJGV.png7QefrnZ.pngfjwIHsH.png

Nils gets himself a nice level too, strangely getting a lot more defense than I'd expect at this point.

1gTKNhh.pngMOmRkDU.png9PoImHB.pngBlkJHDl.png

Wolt actually procs Cancel at a useful time, so no counterattack for Mr. Longbow 2 there.

9CDP7sI.png

Oh Wolt...you get my hopes up and then you dash them immediately.

FYhDLcB.pngBWsLPiF.pngtORgRQl.pngUlbET9S.png

More Master Seals are always a nice thing to have. Also, I see Lyn down there and also forgot she existed and that I even brought her.

UE3DhzI.png6pSUVrS.pngsF1m60d.pngDCyIHXw.png

That 1% crit chance was kinda scary, but thankfully he even misses entirely.

VOS3XVm.pngDBS649D.pngnZqKbWu.png

Eirika's low hp always does make me nervous.

s9ai43w.pngWyY3dTs.pngjkOYLRo.pngcMpzlZE.png

There's our Berserk range to worry about for now, thankfully he can't go far vertically, which cuts off the range conveniently.

nXDHoo0.pngZqbaS9T.pngdmepFWF.png

Nils gets moved around a bit to the south while Lyn starts trying to get in on some of these kills, Phantom 14 also joins the party!

eAO5rp7.pngQZsKjaj.png2MRfoPT.png

Hooray, she actually dodges something.

cUId4FG.png

Well, I'm sure that 6 defense will come in handy.

aRI4GYo.pngk9WzZfr.pngHuG0uNx.png41XXTq0.png

DGaVuiw.pngQOgbgzt.pngVHwJVy9.pngnB17NmU.png

They're trying their best, okay?

WOV0z6m.pngK95j8Kp.pngVejtOyN.pnghxwcTbM.png2L2WsU7.png

I do wonder how far I'll actually be able to take Bors' weapon levels.

Cm2KSGt.pngPdEBhK0.pngmqzWFzq.png0IFzpXk.png

No crit, unfortunately. I'm still glad attack xp is rather generous in this game.

SGC48mH.pngXpuxI66.png7fEPewZ.pnge86JrPI.png

Weakening this guy for Asvel, but...

0oa1P3p.png

There's the tiniest chance he could miss a double and get hit twice, so we're gonna have to enemy phase this.

FhO4mWR.pngqZKZLAR.pngYiNP3MA.pngQrOUcKN.png

Anyone wanna take bets on how many Phantoms we'll get up to by end game? 15 currently!

YkbmfGu.pngfgqmoLB.pngTjfB6jx.png9jwtuSF.png

Again, I'm sure it's morally fine to have Asvel getting nearly mortally wounded on a consistent basis.

poT4kkm.png

Well, at least some defense is nice.

Yw8QxbN.pngTPFx1zi.png

Trying to get Sain's sword level up too, and at least it's kind of working?

JYH6N5q.png

Ooh, Sain's really getting some great levels this chapter. If this keeps up he'll be great once promoted. I think he'll be going Great Knight, and Kyle to Paladin.

BqN24Nt.pngRqax3PO.pngvNKMm6e.pngIAjgPJa.png

It's hilarious that Bors can double these guys. Actually, I think he, Lotsin and Lugh are all tied for my fastest unit at the moment.

fd4fZRB.pngmurpWDG.pngqe5wXNj.png

Well, he should be finished by next turn at least. Even if this guy crits, Bors just doesn't care.

t5mLWJg.pngcu9Uios.png3qSacJG.pngWrr8Jxe.png

I guess I sent Phantom 15 to an offscreen death, so 16 takes his turn and follows him.

zVCSIC9.pngTQBTVkd.pngUMxf9XP.pngBGHAhoX.png

That's one more big threat taken care of!

CMiTp7j.pngKDdN2NP.pngxjG6RJk.pngQIDVGY4.png

Getting Asvel down here so he can get some more kills. Realizing he also might be a good candidate for Metis' Tome come Chapter 15, as he'll have the most levels to get most likely.

djM4O1P.pngp5NuUpy.png4juvLJp.png

Well, at least he's getting some defense?

9smzOFH.pngJERhoFU.png1Asen2w.pngZjSfKDx.pngyhlqLTJ.png

It's still just weird seeing someone like Lotsin doing single digit damage to these Knights. Hooray for the stat inflation?

jKmiamr.png

Phantom_17.png

YZ1gK4D.pngjEzLEdR.pngTU6Z6SD.png1eQbn0q.png

Oh, Axereavers can indeed hurt some. Thankfully, Lotsin has boatloads of HP.

42okOnz.pngwhJOPzY.pngGSlihGn.pngaAQOUFp.png

Still just trudging along, maximizing my xp here as much as I can.

9jIqiDS.pngdGPeh8a.pngY2yIRyL.pnggbTD61o.pngZQ7AfN0.pngVlTEBdN.png

This is working really conveniently at least.

0USESu3.png

Again, if he won't get HP, I'll take the strength and defense at least. It's something

5P0qqXB.pngY1ebgx5.pngfeg0DMZ.pngcqZRgyI.png

uk4GNiw.pngf7md2Lq.png35HDTek.png

I'm still really happy Lotsin is a thing. And that he's being very good.

eSllRZW.png

Go Lotsin! Very very nice level, especially happy to see his defense grow.

jdM3Cnk.pnga0WiR4M.pngjW3gpIq.png

Elincia rescues Nils so Asvel can come in and get the kill.

zcOoopp.png

Okay...seriously what's with the defense? Not that I'm complaining, it's one of his lowest growths. It's still nowhere near good but at least it's...existent now. Unlike Safy's.

1QjBoI8.pngEAN7n0b.png0iIqRhb.pngKwd1Sh1.png

This battle is happening at such high speeds, all they see is a blur, and the glow of a golden chin.

xjoRzh3.png

My gosh Bors, you just...refuse to nearly ever get a bad level. And he looks so humble about it too.

Z4gb0dB.pngz1gGrIT.pngcpFN0VQ.pngsZ3wLBJ.png

Gonna bait out the archers here if I can, clear out as much as possible.

oLrSxOW.png7j4ESq5.pngo4m72JR.pngbHHM6GZ.png

gH5XG3X.pngiaCiylo.pngIDhJUPU.png88vpqcr.png

Cancel is so weird in that it can just uselessly proc like this.

7XEEH6G.pngCMz71XL.png0fPdPnh.png

Well, that speed is certainly coming in handy at least. Granted, pretty sure he still has the Speed Ring.

xQ9pkVn.pngQ32rXxj.pngiFLfeI5.pngaIKqzwS.png

Treasure's been at least okay so far, Swordreaver will be nice.

UcljpZZ.pngV4Q0AKD.png8Qpu7d2.pngZ3w20Rh.png

Definitely feeling Wolt's lack of speed, however.

RKnUc8D.pngRKnUc8D.pngTFiEt07.png

Well...it's a start. Please do more of that?

JTheEXZ.pnghOKspg0.pngr7oxrAZ.png

Least Sain can help chip in to finish these guys.

ThT39oA.png

Raaaigh! That's beautiful. Well done my dude.

7lQay78.pngMAzPwhw.pngnXboUEt.pngD8N46RQ.png

Ckhf2zF.pngW4kXwR1.png3PUe1Hc.png

Finally done with the archers as we continue pulling out the ranged guys.

mDpzxd9.png

And yet another great level for Sain! He's capped strength and is 2 points away from capping speed.

OpV8PQN.pngbPSIgOC.pngJmi7vXE.pngNNUJUIn.pngyaDsHbR.png

Once again subjecting poor Asvel to grievous injuries. He does proc Adept again to one round this Fighter though. You know, I'm now scared of this happening at some point when it'll open him to more danger, like unintended crits. I also wonder if you can double proc...

KM9JOI7.png

Dang, another fairly good level for him. Those injuries are really making a difference!

T2Q7h3T.pngAvabK27.pngvbjd28R.png1f4NFBo.png

Operation #18 is a-go.

aJtxj3K.pngQE88379.pngVjnw8p0.pngEMRazox.png

Finally starting to move up on the right a bit.

9CqS3kT.pngPjc6wkn.png

At least this map has been working pretty well for my xp feeding intentions

5YbUagG.png

More magic, woo!

Also, it's extremely unlikely, but maybe Asvel could succeed where Lugh failed if he misses many HP level ups.

Iv4I8JE.pngneObrP6.pngJRXjppx.png

This door does have a Killing Edge Myrmidon, as well as a few hard hitting Fighters/Shamans, so let's probably be careful.

FfyOya4.pngbbrmYma.png

Wolt hurts him and cantos away, while #18 takes the blow to bait him.

xwcT0Ro.png1PcdH8z.pngumOL8sx.pngSWmWILV.png

Rather than being crit, Sain decides to bring back the 7 of death to inflict on this guy. That extra Killing Edge is also nice to yoink.

SW5R3Xc.pnge5C9goL.png

Phantom 19 spawns in with his fancy Devil Axe, actually hitting a respectable 41 attack, if he hits anything.

94SLfgi.pngUE1SSYw.pngGDr8PMF.pngmWgV1dV.png

So, here I realize I'm dumb. She was in range of both Fighters, uh oh.

xwGUuwb.pngVXCRlJG.pngj0X6EV5.pngBJKKFwb.png

Phew...I would have heavily deserved it if I lost there.

yfzLizs.pngswiloZ7.png

Well, that's really...underwhelming. Guess not everyone can do great this chapter on levels. Her Light does hit C though, which is handy.

zxtEmmS.pngFUvH3Mf.pngy2NJW3R.pngzpuMS0W.pngFp8ynVB.png

She finishes off their phase by critting one Shaman and greatly weakening the other.

8dgFUsi.pngXPzLDgO.pngp7bfHVz.pngt1mvLPK.png

The Shaman a little ways up does have Luna, unfortunately, so requires a little more care.

zNUQaNc.pngKtAUdBZ.png

Solid enough for Nils, he might actually be able to poke something with magic occasionally if I ever gave him the opportunity to.

ZFTuI0F.png

Raigh also just hit C in staves, and is about to hit S in dark for that 5% extra crit.

Ff45gLO.pngwhtqN7J.png1UI3bnd.png

We're also getting close to the Priest's Berserk range, so need to look out for that too.

XZguTd4.png7URjQj4.pngbgLNe3g.pngWzvtbsr.png

GMaTEsl.pnguIujIiV.pngRKYY5NI.pngDWWmQER.png

Luna Shamans are always dang scary to actually engage with, so Longbow's the way to go here.

jGgHyTv.pngKu49Cbj.pngOh8tR1k.png3qyo0MG.png

With Nils' help, he's also able to snag the Priest too! Look at you Wolt, you can be helpful sometimes! Or should we just give credit to the horse?

qXs6AEa.pngav65JQX.png

And those are some snazzy items to grab, not sure who to give Nihil to.

LpmDYbj.png

So I don't think this Knight actually moved to attack Wolt, which is odd.

liWeETc.png0YIXsvg.pngyrgrNiy.pngd1aCJoR.pngd1aCJoR.png

This guy might take a while for Sain to kill.

RPrrRx9.png

That's been his most uneventful level yet, and he still at least got more speed.

sDsm3bN.pngJhLuSie.pngwewxTNB.pngrYtFQ0G.png

Phantom 19 unfortunately doesn't get to use his fun axe and is instead used to bait the Knight.

JAaXdh7.pngPfzvEwi.pngw4qLjzd.png

Not great, though he's close to speed capping at least.

9VPOsa5.png84gWSsq.pngWza1v2h.png

Well at least we're getting plenty of Door Keys?

asiK0ae.png

And Wolt's back to being very disappointing. It'll at least eventually be nice to get the Bownerary back.

Krra9Mc.pngJtePgJo.pnglAwbtDt.png

Lotsin hits bows to D, which is nice. Hitting at least C eventually will be better, but he's got Longbow access now.

HAM5hAn.pngFiTKdsO.pngmqaykY2.pngLumrnqX.png

Finally getting close to the end here!

kNLdeN5.pngywyWZwm.pngywyWZwm.pnguMoj3BE.png

vlEVv5z.pngTXY3OhC.pnge6VdAwP.png

Man I'm really going in on this sword xp thing.

aZa6PK3.pngRNxLarp.pngUQjxOvN.png

vtCeOea.pngJDunzFc.pngTeirTuu.pngFMmu8h5.png

Well, he's hit A Anima now.

DgI2Y6S.png

Raigh heals and gets a fairly nice level, I'm really glad to see his speed catching up.

0cajVdh.pngD65NcsR.png9OgWFjW.pngjXvZihV.png

XFrmHwe.pngN2WT32R.png9W0tPK3.png

Not the most exciting squeezing out xp from the Knights.

LQ3IqiY.png

Great level though! He's now speed capped as well, and his defense is starting to shape up a bit too.

aRyR9Kv.pngSUqbu5e.png

At least Asvel can roast them faster.

MlljNnX.png

Not nearly as worried about his magic now. Still could taper off at some point but at least there's something there now. Also, he just capped speed.

RnW1io7.pngaAeTYAh.pngUnrtgPx.pngWgw0b8A.png

Phantom 20 sacrifices himself nobly.

yQq1xPY.png

Elincia heals for a decent level, at least getting strength.

BYwr9Wn.pngdKQdyWZ.png7q3NIOn.pngo4JZ6Hk.png

MIRlIsX.pngvrftX6s.pngzsFPx6P.pngo7g84vi.png

5ifasKJ.pnguW9Qn2D.png

Ditto what I said last level.

QC8jZBX.pngH9luLtT.png9Ns0Z0g.png2HDhifP.pngajJU90D.png

I'm actually starting to worry if I'll get Eirika capped before the end of 16. She's not far, but she's also harder to get xp in some cases than other people.

GAn9bIy.png

Nils gets a fantastic level, even getting move!

iHK1C6p.pngziTmGRc.pngUkOJYBD.pngmlsbjOI.png

rUmB7Ma.pngkhvL4P6.pngfjUq91x.pngxiQDkAJ.png

This has been great for staff xp too! Raigh's probably sick of healing this kid though.

xiQDkAJ.png0pKJbU5.pngMgvhfcm.pngh079yLF.png

FpxdYvS.png9GEEx4h.png

And now we can finally deal with Carlyle the Creep!

QPRqjdh.png

Eh, I'll take it, I'm surprised at how much of those two stats he's gained actually with a 15% and 20% growth.

wqNmClc.pngIeLnKmm.png1C1AHgm.pngqRahwQr.pngc13DoEH.png

Just showing what people's combat is like against him. Wolt's magic is actually kinda handy here with him engaging at range. Raigh's the safest option though, so we'll go with him first.

0aBMHOV.png

I grabbed his battle and death quote from my FE8 hack run since I didn't translate it when I played the chapter.

6Q8DloC.pngW3PQhRk.pngoC98nVj.pngp2ubR6s.png

Misses on player phase, but he hits on enemy. Raigh also hits S Dark!

o1cHdWl.pngU6Q8zso.png9cteKJN.pngEJ0j2n3.png

Of course Wolt misses.

ZnbMiRh.pngeQmh5D2.pngMshx3x2.pnga8ta4XZ.png5q7Ufa8.png

Raigh's at least landing his hits though. I'm still scared of what Carlyle would be like if I hadn't trained him or Safy, I guess I'd be relying on Wolt or hoping with Bors.

sOoF9rE.png

This probably won't work, but what the heck, why not?

8ZQkJLW.pngO2iS1qe.png

Hey look it worked.

LQhP0pF.png

Well I'm still glad he has an existing defense stat, that's not a bad place to end for his leveling here.

Now, we did get a member card, so let's check out the secret shop.

7gaGB0J.pngcgSD4Fr.png

Phantom 21 gets Raigh a bad level, but I can't be mad cause his have been very solid so far.

O7iJo99.png

Sigh, Safy unfortunately didn't get great levels this time around. She's still very handy, I just really wish she'd get some speed.

08ik0cC.pngeXWqb9V.png

Oh, moving towards the shop triggers those Shaman reinforcements. Well, I guess we can get a tiny bit more xp?

wSwYcds.pngVDHHx3M.pnghxCaaOr.pngVBtYs0e.png

There's our selection. I'm pretty sure all I bought is an extra Bolting.

LuY1JT7.pngiuk1MpV.png

This got Safy to S in staves, no crit for that unfortunately, but ah well. Meanwhile, Phantom 21 meets an...expected fate.

lI5jLLO.pngeqxIL21.pngCSBRoHY.pngHOkwFYA.png

xGOzsb2.png7pR8W1Z.png8xdEjnA.png

Not too exciting, and not the best level for Sain, but he's got two stats capped so I can't complain too much.

mZzn1yh.pngHu9mGqN.pngiEzuAUz.pngqZPWnPh.pngV1P69Ge.png

I think that's his first crit, as he points at the castle ceiling to distract the enemy.

kAG6NME.pngz6zjrOZ.pngXa3GJ26.pngUdarRdt.png9YBCztV.png

With that, we've finished with the enemies. All that's left is to dump everyone's inventories on Eirika and then seize!

yfUgUjv.pngF6KpvWH.pngFS2kYSx.pngWTJpnEH.png

S5cLthY.pngMzDbGkn.pngySeuhbL.pngAtNCkes.png

Good ol' barely explained foresight or whatever. Not that it needs it really, just noting.

RS9Ao7H.pngfvEaRna.pngMEY7wAd.pngTXFlD5b.png

BXdXEh9.pngiIj4EFF.pngp2rEkLn.pngRjUl5nS.png

Oh the irony in that last bit.

7062Rdb.pngCK1s56L.pnguyWuzRM.pngntuivwt.png

Poor Ismaire. You kinda want her to give it up so she'll live, but she just won't.

1kjnOSA.pngUL3JeFl.png2zJkUW7.png33Pf0UL.png7Z2hQWk.png

Caellach likes to kill people that he likes, doesn't he?

zIbpSYr.pngLo4J2o8.png2RT1LrG.pngrved8Kt.png

RIP Stone of Jehanna. Oh, and I guess Ismaire too.

BSHPumZ.pngxqpAsgs.pngqckvzhU.pngPRVN0T1.png

5PiLswu.pngE4QVlpd.png26R4AaO.pngKLVV1sW.png

Despite the fact that he's the one with magic, he's still telling Caellach he's gotta be the one to help her. I like how he comes off as just so...inexperienced and nervous here.

4hPfhoo.pngXTlVOwP.pngRNs7jK8.pnghi2AyaE.pngyRonEUh.pngC1zpaLk.png

Poor Lyon. Maybe you should just get some green hair, that'd help everything!

yLSo0kN.pngtPqHcay.png3kde5hz.pngCiKad7T.pngIiXSF7j.png

Those two leave aaand...

uZQ48z1.png5h71MCf.pngKAJz5Bq.pngVFDgzxk.png

I like how he teleported in front of her on purpose and then...apparently tries to run away.

kecPIMy.pngXPNw2Vr.png7dNnPaa.png8Bix4ns.pngdaBZ821.pngDFNE3cI.pngvlmqesC.pngUXY2B9Q.png

cK7HO7w.pngcYIpQ1H.pngOAqq6wE.pngntTlCe0.png

I do wonder how Ephraim would react if he had this scene of Lyon like this. Also makes me wonder how to handle Ephraim's 14 or just leave it as is.

s11zBfq.png5Oy2WLW.pnggxbZqLR.pngfkhxUWE.pngYQectzp.pngFKkwm61.pngMJbntIL.pngg7C11lZ.pngbYNiAF9.png

Yeah, his self-deprecation and lack of confidence here definitely tug a bit.

CdsM4Ii.pngRsjodBp.pnghSHR2sN.pngH4VssoA.png

Well...too bad we don't have a Joshua. Maybe you're looking for Guy?

6NIr1Op.pngVTIkjJy.png1y3RKq2.pngqLRLZZj.png

FPi7wRa.pngM3dI8av.pngSv6gjNj.pngs0kcNpA.png

Well, while this is the dialogue if Joshua is dead, at least this time he might still be alive somewhere?

5SORlJY.pngap3UfZJ.pngTmeGJXA.pngw7M4O3z.pngcuvbpSM.png7a59jQg.png7vpleXV.pngwa8yxDg.png

Maybe Lyon has it!? No, no that couldn't be it, no way, right Eirika?

Ivg7dDX.pngYvO22x4.pngcU6QPRM.pngd6hOgDX.pngXoBJ7a5.pngn5ZAeTd.png6bWZlhL.pngpcuWHde.png

x57zz7b.png

Poor Ismaire, this just hurts without Joshua here.

nIRdzSm.pngoxifqGK.pngBhXT1EX.png

mvuyDlu.pnggqLYeGl.pngFHSKhqZ.png6jnyuYk.pngTOMDh12.pngeqLPCUy.png9kLWUnf.pngq6HhbB6.pngrFAB5dj.png

Oh boy, fire!

H4VOjjZ.pngpLOBDUr.pnge9VSxmF.png5UPamsE.pngull11Nd.png

Changed dialogue a tiny bit here, but not much.

ZO5NMOM.pngMBCJSuY.png7s8FuE6.pngzH56uR9.png

What's fun is we get to put this on hold for a few more chapters!

D2Lcois.pnge6O2chY.pngo3iuugH.pngIkXQaVA.png

TsGMxt2.pngEyyqlGF.png69XJ2vv.pngqa7IIZx.pngPLWcgJy.pngSFdXXXf.pngtPIAhRF.pngs0moHGk.png

A siege defense map woulda kinda been fun, but I guess we sorta get one later? Something more in depth would be cool though...aren't there maps like that in RD at least?

ylOfN5s.pngXCJLEUd.pngOiVOqhb.pngT88ojhq.png

And with that we have our end! Fairly solid levels all throughout, unless you're Safy or Wolt. Like I said, chapter was mostly easy and grindy, but it's probably the last easy-ish chapter for a good while, the next two are gonna be tough. Hopefully it won't take me months and months to do it! Until then though, take care and hoping to be back a bit more now.

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 2

mvuyDlu.png

Sorry for the extra post, it wasn't letting me edit to add in my little bit of replies to past posts. Apologies to mods if I shouldn't do this!

On 9/20/2019 at 11:50 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

Sorry for the double-post. I'd edit my post, but it doesn't let me.

https://images2.imgbox.com/54/df/I4aUvGrJ_o.png?download=true

C'mon, don't tell me it doesn't look like that!

I love this. A lot.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:51 AM, Dayni said:

My first two +10s are Canas and Linus (Just maxed him out), everybody's sleeping on +10 CC Canas (I am waiting on Raoudrserpent for a magic tanking build).

All it needs is Wendy for a Roy, Lilina and bodyguards team (Come on Wendy alt?). Hell Bowy would work with that if Wolt wasn't there.

So since my last post I've +10'd Tailtiu, Raigh, Sophia and...Lugh! I have now spent some money on the game, but not too much. For Lugh, I ended up getting a few lucky copies pretty early in the TT banner he was on, and eventually grinded out Chain Challenges. Got to +9 and had finished all chain challenges, gotten a thanksgiving pack or two, and was grinding out squad assault for 2 orbs at a time and got my final copy with 45 minutes left on the banner. I was very...very happy.

Also had a lot of good luck recently, getting 2 Nils copies, an extra S!Laegjarn along with H!Mia, free pulled a fourth F!Kana and I think Silque, and on the stance banner I've gotten 4 Ewans and a Surtr in not too many orbs. Ewan's at +4 running Rauodrfox and Swift Sparrow 5. Did you ever end up pulling one for Canas?

If you've got space and still play, what's your friend code thing, I should add you!

On 9/20/2019 at 1:18 AM, B.Leu said:

B-but killing Aias makes you look good ! 😞

Is it me, or is the hack starting to get really freaking mean on you ?
RIP Cormag, he truly deserved green hair, but alas. (Tanned skin with green hair, enjoy the nightmare 😛)

I was so sad cause in my other two runs I successfully killed Aias, but didn't manage it this time.

And yeah the game's getting mean. 14 Eirika isn't too bad, but after that the only really "easy" chapter left is the Gorgon egg one down the line.

Yay new chapter ! ...No new character ? Aww. 😞

I never really though Carlyle as creepy, I think there's a certain purity in him... but I always had a romantic/idealized view on it, the "locked in a tower like a fairy tale" kind. Still an ass tho.
And then Orson took the logical extreme. 😄

It is pretty sad, but alas ! For Joshua to exists, he'll to have green hair.

Oh gee, I wonder if the next chapter will be harder ?

Edited by B.Leu

Good to see you're back! Sorry I took a while.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:56 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

kbCbXhj.png

Could be worse, let's just hope his magic actually keeps up.

Oh God, I'd forgotten how awful Asbel's sprite is. It's like, he's wearing a wig the size of Mt. Kilimanjaro, his face is the most nondescript anime face you could ever find, his robes are uneven... There's a completely unrelated character in another japanese hack (Sword of Heaven and Earth) who'd make for a better Asbel than this Asbel!

Qisnt0k1 o

His hair is shorter, I know, but other than that...

CjgMB6m.png

Lotsin doesn't disappoint and maintains his usual excellence. And with that, Rev. Grommell Sr. falls.

Why is he smiling like a dorkass while dying?

LGcBUJs.pngCHvdUyd.png

Not helping Ruben's goal of speed overtaking everything, though to be fair, they're still close. Bors could also theoretically cap luck too.

To be honest, I'm just glad to see this Bors again after so long. Godspeed, Chinman. You make me proud.

w5efdDx.png

And another magic! Maybe you'll turn out okay after all. Also how many skill levels in a row is this?

Better question: when does he unlock a better face?

qZKZLAR.pngYiNP3MA.pngQrOUcKN.png

Anyone wanna take bets on how many Phantoms we'll get up to by end game? 15 currently!

Many, is all I have. Phantoms are just too much fun, I wish they were in more games.

eSllRZW.png

Go Lotsin! Very very nice level, especially happy to see his defense grow.

The man is well on his way to redeem himself for his streak of meh levels. Good on him!

xjoRzh3.png

My gosh Bors, you just...refuse to nearly ever get a bad level. And he looks so humble about it too.

No kidding. This is the Bors the legends spoke of. He has mastered the chin.

KM9JOI7.png

Dang, another fairly good level for him. Those injuries are really making a difference!

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Fractures.

5YbUagG.png

More magic, woo!

Also, it's extremely unlikely, but maybe Asvel could succeed where Lugh failed if he misses many HP level ups.

Oooooo

If he does that, I might just forgive his face. Maybe.

hxCaaOr.pngVBtYs0e.png

There's our selection. I'm pretty sure all I bought is an extra Bolting.

Strength for Wolt. Down those blood drops, my feeble boy.

RjUl5nS.png

Lyon played himself. What a tragedy, that guy's whole life was.

zIbpSYr.pngLo4J2o8.png2RT1LrG.pngrved8Kt.png

RIP Stone of Jehanna. Oh, and I guess Ismaire too.

Don't diss Ismaire. She may not exist, but she's hot. I uh, I mean, she's... cool?

Also makes me wonder how to handle Ephraim's 14 or just leave it as is.

Leave it as is. The game acknowledges the dichotomy.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:31 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

I love this. A lot.

Right? I'd completely forgotten I made it, too. It filled me with a lot of glee to see it again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 4:31 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

So since my last post I've +10'd Tailtiu, Raigh, Sophia and...Lugh! I have now spent some money on the game, but not too much. For Lugh, I ended up getting a few lucky copies pretty early in the TT banner he was on, and eventually grinded out Chain Challenges. Got to +9 and had finished all chain challenges, gotten a thanksgiving pack or two, and was grinding out squad assault for 2 orbs at a time and got my final copy with 45 minutes left on the banner. I was very...very happy.

Also had a lot of good luck recently, getting 2 Nils copies, an extra S!Laegjarn along with H!Mia, free pulled a fourth F!Kana and I think Silque, and on the stance banner I've gotten 4 Ewans and a Surtr in not too many orbs. Ewan's at +4 running Rauodrfox and Swift Sparrow 5. Did you ever end up pulling one for Canas?

If you've got space and still play, what's your friend code thing, I should add you!

Mostly focused my efforts on getting units as they came (including the legends and myths, really wish I did better. I did get the Thracia gang (except Tanya)), as well as Astram to +9 (That +10 will come next month.), he's an utter asset. I've got a bunch of copies for Ross too (only 1 Echidna who I really wanted though), couple of others have gotten merges as they come (especially Lugh, I've gotten him to +3 while not trying. There's also Anancorrin at +3, but she's repeatedly pitybroken me when I wanted something else so I'm mad at her.) Come to think of it, my grails could be useful for someone like Kronya (I'd pick Brunnya, if it weren't for the fact that she's a TT unit)

No luck on Ewan, not much luck these last few months anyways. Couple of good pitybreaks, the duo heroes and two of Chrom last legendary banner, but my other banners have been difficult and slim pickings (e.g. No Lysithea. And I've played Verdant Wind, I know how good she is))

Oh yeah, I was also a bit distracted from Heroes because I finally got a Switch. Three Houses was a wild first playthrough (VW) and I bet I'll be into it for some time (Slowly continuing a BE route, coming to the end of Part 1 (I have Dancer Sylvain (Linhardt didn't have enough Charm to pull it off sadly))). Truly a title where with what they intended they got a lot right. Certainly not perfect, but it's more intuitive than I expected it to be.

Sure, I'll send an FC (Current unit is my +9 Astram, who I've been debating feeding M!Byleth. I already gave him SS2, but Ruptured Sky + DC would be a big difference score wise.)

On 2/27/2020 at 2:56 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

zGGJuDQ.png7gdnNAW.pnglOyy9dk.pngboZpMC7.pngboZpMC7.pngus8QKoN.png

Hello again Creepy Carlyle, with your 28 AS for maximum creepage. His stats are a little bit terrifying, especially given the throne. He doubles basically everyone thanks to Pursuit, and comes with Accost and Adept to make himself even scarier and attack more. Thankfully, we have two high magic units who shouldn't take much damage from his ranged attack, and that's probably what we're gonna have to do to chip him down, even if the hit rates will likely be bad.

I see it's time for the deadliest kind of creep: Powercreep.

F7I9Gbh.pngNMawtlc.pngsjZ31Hi.png

See, Caellach's definitely messed up too, but in a less creepy and more entertaining villain way, and he just kinda owns it.

See, this is a villain I want for Heroes.

9CDP7sI.png

Oh Wolt...you get my hopes up and then you dash them immediately.

I on't pretend I relate.

AyDM9es.png

Hooray, actually getting strength again! Magic too, I can't wait to promote her.

Eirika getting offensive stats.

Can't wait to see Gleipnirika.

ThT39oA.png

Raaaigh! That's beautiful. Well done my dude.

See? That's a good level.

LQhP0pF.png

Well I'm still glad he has an existing defense stat, that's not a bad place to end for his leveling here.

Now, we did get a member card, so let's check out the secret shop.

FE logic: Mages don't get defence.

Asvel: bc1.png

LQ3IqiY.png

Great level though! He's now speed capped as well, and his defense is starting to shape up a bit too.

Will we be seeing another Super Sain?

BXdXEh9.pngiIj4EFF.pngp2rEkLn.pngRjUl5nS.png

So Lyon actually just straight up is playing at Caellach's nature and hiding his acceptance of casualties by saying to him not to hurt her.

Makes me wonder if Lyon is there at all even this early on.

uZQ48z1.png5h71MCf.pngKAJz5Bq.pngVFDgzxk.png

I like how he teleported in front of her on purpose and then...apparently tries to run away.

Maybe he left his coat there, but realised he'd have to leave it behind but Eirika asks him to wait a sec and he can't resist talking to his bff.

• 2 months later...

Hey all, just giving a quick update that I'm still alive! Hoping to do a proper update here this weekend.

You'd think with quarantine and all it'd be easier to push out some updates, but work has stayed super crazy (especially since a good chunk of people were furloughed a couple weeks back and their workloads have shifted around). I've also just been...not in the best place during all of this, but doing my best to hang in there, just had me mostly in the mood/need for other things and not the best place to work on this. Otherwise I'm healthy and all, though really sad all the cons and cosplay stuff I was looking forward to have been cancelled for most of the year :(

I hope everyone's been safe and healthy during all this craziness, and looking forward to hearing from you guys again once I can push the actual update.

• 3 weeks later...

Update time!

So the first weekend time didn't happen, and this past weekend I finally got everything done outside the write up, and Imgur decided to crash mid-upload and be unavailable for a portion of the night, and by the time it was back up it was too late for me to start.

Hope you've all been taking care during crazy quarantine and other things. It's been a bit difficult here, the therapy I'd just started got moved to all tele-appointments (which is still mostly fine, but can be hard sometimes). I'm able to work remotely, but a bunch of people in my company got furloughed so there's been less people to do more work and it's generally been crazy, and a lot of emotional up and downs with everything going on both in the world and personally and among friends. A recent death in the family happened as well (not covid related, pretty much old age), so yeah I've kinda just been all over the place. Playing a lot of Warriors games actually.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:11 AM, Dayni said:

FE logic: Mages don't get defence.

Asvel: bc1.png

So I had this in the run I was partway through before switching to the LP:

927007032_copyfe8j.png.48486d3e09532675e2314b925771aa76.png

No stat boosters or anything. I always wish I'd started the LP on THAT run instead.

In Heroes related things, I've since +10'd Nino, Mini Marth, Gordin and Thea who'd been at +9 forever. Currently really trying to pull a NY!Selkie so I can fodder her Distant Ward and Sabotage to a Jagen I wanna build, and wishing I could save more for the Ewan re-run in July. 

On 2/27/2020 at 2:44 AM, B.Leu said:

Oh gee, I wonder if the next chapter will be harder ?

A bit, but not too bad. I'm more scared of Ephraim 14 and some of the things beyond that. I think the only easy chapter left is the Gorgon Egg one.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, Dinkiniensis Pontifex said:

Hooray! Glad to see you back up and running. I can't wait to see more!

Sorry I haven't been more consistently back, but hope you'll enjoy when I am able to get things done!

On 3/4/2020 at 12:59 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Right? I'd completely forgotten I made it, too. It filled me with a lot of glee to see it again.

I'm totalee late in responding to this, but seeing that Lot picture is always a lovelee sight

Anyways, here we go, it's been far too long!

Spoiler

NndZg6z.pnghHQq81X.pngv0jUms8.pngcxpaNWR.pngodsM3L5.png

I do find it slightly ironic I'm pushing the Selena chapter on the day she came out in heroes.

HNt1Gv2.pngGQHqXrs.pngQsokuZf.pngmvCpGUO.png

"You...You're someone with indigo hair!"

kzaaPWX.pnggzg3vA5.pngaAwKwdW.png

Selena would know if someone was in Grado with such strange hair as that.

SfgwUh1.pngfYHARcR.pngwUTeiy5.pngrx87D4i.pngakg7KSA.pngBSApvYL.png

Saleh needs to be better at his job. Maybe that's why he doesn't get to be playable in this game.

fOA8x5j.png9U5recK.pngWvs9tWW.png

"Hmm, this girl has been imprisoned, caged, and transported somewhere against her will. I should imprison, cag, and transport her somewhere else against her will."

LLSxyh6.pngr6Lyw1Y.pngB0fbuZf.pngEp2RM6P.pngM1DXJxY.pngI2uYuM8.pngYtnirjp.png

I bet Selena's just wondering about how oddly specific that is.

CprzZnt.png0kG4DZM.png3hcQkyd.pngAF73pZh.pngVCs0yZR.pngXi6J6uk.png

By imprisoning, caging and transporting her? I have to wonder how else Selena would have punished this little girl here.

73vOVw6.pngfHFlUM5.pngpsUos7R.pngbs8oGqf.png

Now just say you'll join us, you have green clothes!

y5BeFGn.pngrNkV5Nn.pngZ5Yc1XU.pngOk1pR4G.png

Booo dang it.

su1czyS.pngRMc7zVO.pngFBsfI8h.png5ESM0I2.png

HfFbIRS.pnguKOP2gH.png7zp5487.pngsH1COb7.pngARgxIEC.png0Sf0WNc.png

All this makes me think, if any level of argument would be able to convince Selena. Remind her that the emperor is just straight dead and it's just his corpse. Doubtful, but...

elmpkEl.pngJ8daR7p.pngoteMMNr.pngwVk0F4z.pnga1k4csN.pngtCOaXE5.png

wAReUxO.pngktqDJUr.png7928Y1m.pngqfsro7W.png

I can't remember, do we get any flashback scenes of still alive Vigarde? Some of those might have been a neat touch to add a little more gut-punch I guess.

zE3SbAT.pngeM5FIci.png2uHziAN.pngUeJVaHh.pngPHHqHqt.png

I still remember as a kid really wanting her to join you. Actually, the game really doesn't give you many prepromotes of the "new" classes do they? There's Duessel for GK, but no Wyvern Knight, no Mage Knight, no Ranger, no Summoner (or Druid). Not counting CC-exclusive characters of course.

AM77GJc.pngL60qXDs.pngSgGWC24.png67ITQiv.pngWguZFQS.pngKiOVHcj.png

Myyrh's description of the events as a "wave", is that just her interpretation of what she felt from Lyon/DK's stuff, since again, I wonder if explaining the more technical side of it (if anyone knew at the time, or could explain it) would have convinced her.

GSkn7fB.pngN5Z7FpD.png83dBmJx.png

I also kind of wonder if at this point she just kinda...loses the will to live, contributing to her course of action here. Probably not, but figured I'd share the thought.

Also, kinda surprised even the soldiers call her "Dame" and not "General".

LSYnAdu.pnglffgoMl.pngc5Bd4As.pngf3MEeAJ.pngxjXzBc5.png

"Dame Selena..." -Myyrh, in perhaps the most said single line in a single chapter so far.

8QJx1ol.pngr8JVb6L.pngn2cKc0O.png

Or will it run green?

hnd7J5b.pngL9WmbWh.png

LbBr35U.png2eP4v9r.pngwcAHyux.pngM0o0dU3.pngyp0AXsJ.png

Not like we haven't used our own Bolting to great effect so far...

And with that we head to prep time, but first, a look at the map, though I briefly restocked some on the world map first:

ehonHUy.png

This map is...annoying. Lots of long range to deal with. The Bishop in the north has Purge, but won't move from his spot. Selena has Bolting, the Valkyrie on the map has Silence and the Troubadour has Sleep. Numerous ballista Archers as well, and all this with very little room to maneuver through the thin mountain passes. 

Speaking of the Valkyrie...

ot0m2lW.pngmfv4LSC.png3hpw28X.png9jwsckK.pngig7yYqZ.png

Say hello to our next Gromell! Or should this be...Grommella? Thankfully no Eclipse this time, but Physic and Silence will be annoying, and also the one leadership star.

5uUlyvQ.pngGRq0T8a.pngCc9Un3y.pngVX67vez.pngxogXvkY.png

Selena is actually very frightening. Her speed is absurd for one, Bolting will be annoying (I can't image trying to LTC this chapter), and her danged 5 leadership stars make the whole map just that much more difficult.

Bkg2FGT.pngHEWjzVo.png

The thief near Selena has the Accost tome, and the closer one has the Speedwing, which I actually care a lot more for. They'll try to leave the map.

Well then, let's get this started.

BwAspD8.png

Oh hey, some new peeps spawn in!

GnJSznZ.pngS2mHB0a.pngTEjLNfn.pngAln9xY6.png

Is this the teal brigade? I feel like Deke/Dieck is the closest to green, but...

MRmzo6e.pngQvseLqN.png1BxY6vG.pngL9O4YOH.png2sF1ckw.png

Gotta love Ninian and Nils' ballista senses.

Vnjwlq3.pngS7KjS7m.png

And they're with us from the start. Though...in bad position. 

hDw9RMu.pngzKNsjtC.pngw8k8ZqN.pngmD3g0E8.pngMX9g0BS.pngREg1qBg.png

I mean it took a lot of convincing, with the farthest from green hair we've got.

Um9OKek.pngmtSXtB4.pngxIrw2uN.pngZpjkEAd.png

Aww poor Myyrh. Granted, maybe the apology should be for running/flying off without saying anything. 

31zmZtJ.pngV8l8Lth.pngAZO4f98.png

Let's remember how that worked out in Nino's join chapter...

And with that the chapter finally starts, so let's take a look at the un-green squad.

jA9OikL.pngRToIXl3.pngSQWi3Xc.pngqjzWDKB.png

Growths: HP 95%, Str 35%, Mag 15%, Skl 45%, Spd 40%, Luck 40%, Def 25%, Move 1%

Supports: Thea, Lotsin

First up we've got Deke, our second Mercenary. All around he's just pretty dang solid. Comes at level 24 and could immediately promote if you want, has pretty dang good bases and his growths, while not spectacular, are serviceable enough to work, especially given everything else he's got going. More axe users are always nice if you go Hero, and Ranger of course gives him the oh so coveted horse Canto. Nihil is also just nice to have against the bosses and few enemies who do have skills.

He's fairly limited on support options, and I'm a little mad they didn't give him a leadership star, but either way, if one wants to use him he pretty much comes out of the box ready.

pJBGNFm.pngeZmTNks.pngVg0vQXB.pngyFHXsjo.pngMDbJ5Bk.png

Growths: HP 70%, Str 5%, Mag 115%, Skl 25%, Spd 70%, Def 10%, Luck 120%, Move 1%

Supports: Nils, Tiki

And we've got out second refresher with also not green hair, Ninian! While her bases are utterly pathetic, her growths in everything she needs except for defense are fantastic, with guaranteed gains in magic and luck. While she doesn't get Anima magic like her brother, she does get Staves, and starts with a hefty C-rank to boot! Renewal's nothing spectacular but nice to have, and with her insane luck Miracle eventually also can help her survive a lot. Also has a super limited support list. She also does allow for double dancers since she can be deployed with Nils, though I've never done much to take advantage of it. I'm sure there's crazy things you can do with that though, especially given the magic/staves.

uXzwxkO.pngxEg1tCO.pngAkg93z0.pngC0XXrgi.png

Growths: HP 65%, Str 55%, Mag 20%, Skl 55%, Spd 60%, Def 20%, Luck 40%

Supports: Deke, Alec

And I believe we've got our final non-green Pegasus Knight! Her offensive stats are fairly dang high for her level and her growths in them are excellent, but when she joins she's ridiculously frail for a melee. Combine that with the fact that she's got Accost and can go Wyvern Knight, her offense can become utterly ridiculous. I don't remember if there's a Critical skill manual, but she'd have fun with that. She could definitely use an Angelic Robe or two to help proc Accost more though, and you'd always have to be wary of her low defenses or help proc them up a bit with stat boosters or the ring.

She and Deke made a fun support pair on my first playthrough, but they're probably not gonna see much use this time.

nS7BD1P.png6hMeEYo.pngE7SeeEQ.pnghKmfQxk.png

First off let's get these scrubs to safety.

4uPUTMn.pngcD4nV1Q.pngfWSLjpK.pngz7WbFGu.png

Second order of business is to gots us the Speedwing, but missing with the first Bolting definitely stings a little, I want every use of that I can get.

BBvVxkb.pngk5xYL3N.pngKhrdHDj.png6FrExca.png

Well, at least neither army wants to hit their first strikes.

XbndLC5.pngxzPZj59.png89AzANc.png

Oscar's got decent enough mag, so we're gonna try to have him deal with some of the Shamans down here.

JIwHsfp.pngclPylxg.pngvKnHn74.png

Other than that, it's a slow move upward being wary of the ballista.

KQU4XVR.pngBSzsVqq.pngZ4ztAkx.png3S1jr7l.png4Owpf3b.png

Glad to see Kyle back in action after so long!

j8pmkDb.pngn8arbRZ.pngrNIEysV.pngM2mWOty.pngKmrazeW.png

Kyle does not care for these puny arrows. Ninian was clearly overexaggerating.

PWUw3DL.pngeO1rFtk.pngFideef8.png2V4Il3J.png

Oscar however, would rather not take unnecessary damage.

wgj1sDD.pngdq7Q8oY.pngAeZrdaQ.png

So Grommella will move, but the two bridge Knights will not. How considerate of them.

YSb0vCL.pngbTPw2vR.pngRudXFSb.pngyBiKhGI.pngYyQaRTr.png

Is that the U of near-death together with the 7 of death? Either way, I've missed these Kyle crits.

98dkbSb.pngHG4HigE.pngBYYoI8M.png

Well Oscar got pulled into the Shadow Realm it looks like.

TwNvx49.pngCHo5OE5.pngTSkqRt6.png2bhczfN.png

LA Rachel continues her previous impressive gains. She can only hope to be as strong as Cecilia someday.

SDr4PAc.pngUHwJUUR.pngFLoW5l3.png

Well...she weakened him. I'm sure she'll be fine. I think he'd have to spend a turn leaving the ballista to attack her anyways.

vX7TJUj.png2BQwQyl.png4eiReLT.pngc6RN0KV.png

Cecilia I definitely don't want taking ballista hits. Meanwhile, Mr. Wyvern Lord starts to get closer as well.

A2Dtkhx.png8jtNc4o.pngXRKzMpY.png

Ow...though I think she's only in range of those two.

Il07DsY.png9bUn4ZU.png

I think I for some reason forgot that the Shaman could hit him in melee. Maybe I've been playing too much Heroes or something.

grURuBa.png2FfUXUs.png

I'm probably not gonna get that Thief, and Grommella is going to be quite bothersome here soon.

f07F6P1.pngoiRbk0C.png

Oh, and Pegasus Knight reinforcements start up, and are going to come in around the same time as Mr. Wyvern Lord. Oh fun, I'm being reminded of Ilia somewhat, except these ones are slightly less of a joke.

SpxLGOh.pngayzxTWN.pngypsCoKh.pngmIGLkw4.png

Oscar does not disappoint. Fee however, does.

uaDX1B8.png1VbAi9I.pngqfTSLds.pngUGmIELu.png

Grabbing a Javelin, Thea thoroughly throws the threatening thing through the thug's throat. Thanks Thea!

CVV4njd.pngsh8FBwE.png

Oh yeah, Lugh can join in on the healing fun now.

TdZJ3Fv.pngL8LNmog.pngoEXAHms.pngP9y6Oqn.png

Oscar's really taking one for the team down there. He should probably get some help. Eventually.

aOfd6qE.png8qTxmJ2.pngeRqXvdW.png

Cecilia gets silenced, and the enemy fliers get ever closer.

RMeIneC.pngnyjxMI8.pngR2b3Sj2.png

Oscar is at least able to keep the south busy for now.

AptQbDS.pngMAxKGIg.png

That's only a little bit terrifying.

FJNKjJp.pnglW1XYB4.pngJueCc9V.pngwajf3YH.png

Well, happy for that C-rank on Ninian right about now.

EUpPmIu.pngSGpaLnM.pngvueh2rc.pngSmledNP.pngqxuHVlp.png

Well, Arden starts things off rather nicely against Mr. Wyvern Lord.

DUVCeDB.pngYdUjJvR.pngvDgZCS2.pngEU4HR4o.png

Well, some damage definitely taken, but things are otherwise fine.

89ua7ur.pngNzfc4AO.pngOxdsOVb.png0A5GMoI.png

Thankfully the last of those annoying Shamans has been banished. Oscar did not appreciate his Shadow Realm experience. Or he's immune cause he kept his eyes closed the whole time.

ZHUMjlg.pngKiBl5NU.pngkw5DWSZ.png

And Cecilia is once again hit by the Silence.

CuqMNrE.png3AsesMc.png

Kyle you mad dastard you!

UjjdEBk.png

A fairly standard Kyle level, but I'll take it!

9QOccCW.pngNtcQEb0.pngrbGx9kJ.pngbEFIDRI.png

To be honest, I don't really know why I brought Rebecca.

EGoth9i.png0nwVDa4.pngxUl7P7E.pngOoZpYEB.png

Happy for Canto allowing Cecilia to get a nice hit on the peg there.

08GBxiA.pngTRkMUWO.png

And it wasn't needed as Fee makes up for her previous blunder.

Y88JuOa.png

That level was quite the blunder though.

xNIv8y1.pngKqLSWTi.pngB4yteMq.pngtef8u0F.png

And he didn't really end up needing the help anyways, way to go Oscar!

C7v6GpN.png

You deserve it dude. I'll be sad when you inevitably hit the bench.

c30sGtF.png2raA4KY.png

Should be relatively safe with this.

jiMV4ro.pngvKTIein.pngKoq5CV0.png5iy6FDK.png

And Fee got doubled...lol.

CNXY660.pnggutp93N.pngJyWsCzZ.pngpRJmU95.png79QxgYq.png

Those two just don't care enough to dodge their attacks, they don't need to!

zToQzjz.pnggNECwij.pngXRWYHY0.pngMYusGux.png

Most of the front ballistas should be out by now at least.

fS7RoPo.pngFaV5o9s.pngO1nvbE5.pngfzsfXuR.pngalGwcoO.png

Thinning the Pegasi out as well now, so we can finally start moving forward.

ZXITV0C.pngXtAYpzB.png

Nino gets tired of sitting back all this time and finally gets in on things, setting a poor Pegasus on fire.

2TuSjXr.png

More magic is always nice, and I believe she was speed capped at this point.

m1yKU5e.pngLQFsM7M.pngB2sRBnQ.png

Lugh fries a knight while Danved gets him a sword equipped. Good ol' Danved looking out for the little ones.

POBv95j.pngHyF1fK8.pngDQTVR4I.png

Mostly just barricading the healers in.

1w3NVvY.png

Oh my goodness she leveled up magic and luck, what a shock! Actually, starting off with two luck is a nice gain.

g6xPQfK.pnghZSZqIV.png1jPcpJL.png

As long as Fee doesn't get a crit kill to get attacked twice, she should survive.

qrwuChm.pngbJzxINl.png392aZQJ.png

Lugh finally has a good reason to actually get some sword xp, so I'll take it.

RtQccWD.png

But can you take back that garbage level up please? I don't wanna take that one.

N31rfKs.png1c5081y.pngoQW1cQb.pngp8Hfgrs.pngN5qGwzi.png0ABcxxb.png

Devdan finally gets to see his first combat at least.

DvcdKfp.pngXTBsryV.pnguflcZZ7.png7AbbPxl.pngCT91jKN.png

Close...but we're okay...

FtvxQ3f.pngMZeRIjp.png

Bye Accost manual...

cEzYfAr.png9GWNugB.pngn03nEm9.png

Grommella blocks the way, and that other ballista is finally out too.

Wq1GNxd.pngL02LpA1.pngLWNfOaW.png

Kyle nooo! I'm trying to promote you this chapter dude.

JrfPYny.pngbzCVtFj.pnglcUHe2K.pnghAutgRA.png

Nino hits B Anima, which allows her Bolting now too if need be.

NpXEPpa.png8DWNka4.pngayWt5oi.png

She's still got a bit of a ways to go before promoting too. Still not sure which option I wanna go with.

zko2jPR.png

Fee...you're gonna have to do better than that.

bA330wt.pnge8OQCSL.png

Ephraim gets a little too hasty and throws his top off along with the Spear.

5yLDMAO.png

Maybe he should do that more though, cause that's a great level, even got some movement!

kEfPlLB.png5GDwecf.pngiNF0vST.pngA6j3tnE.png7LbwOlw.png

Alrighty, starting to get a tiny bit somewhere.

pz0bLaO.png0iR2TrZ.png7C1j2Mo.pngW7qyQyD.png

Everytime I see Lugh's low HP I'm just reminded of earlier times.

IwLvvq3.pngvj2hFHR.png

Not too much luck for Devdan yet, I wanna see some crits rolling!

ELQY1Re.pngJknbv0q.pngj1nIHGf.pngXSy5oWh.pngtNeYioF.png

Dang it Cecilia! Maybe I should have just had her try the sword somehow.

RwWcPsz.png1UFftFA.pngsWq4vuF.png

Score one crit for Devdan!

VDizvDz.pngKlbH1BM.png

Well at least Nino's there to help Cecilia out.

Y6KWC2m.png

Dang, yet another move level up this chapter! That's encouraging.

1gTAOe2.png

Oh, and Kyle is defense capped, and I think one away from skill.

SfItK5W.pngvuw2oBE.pngAacybBz.pngB4G5ENM.png

I mean, at least we're on a mountain this time, but Grommella had a Silence staff equipped, so no screaming then...

KqE2PPZ.pngL7yY5wh.pngILGtgc1.png

Ephraim and Kyle hit A support! Figured Kyle deserves it for his work so far, and the OG SS dudes gotta stick together, eh?

fAGTEH9.png

Still mostly fine, defense is always handy, everything for survivability at least.

JORdFHi.pngocyGQ5U.png9x0NcRd.png9x0NcRd.pngi48Nnjr.png

Eh, Kyle can take it, as he can most things.

gWnQcNy.pngBNRbGZ9.pnglHly5ju.png

Well at least this time it was the battle damage screen that randomly got decapitated.

iEHLBmv.png20SRVoq.png

Lugh's also hit C Staves, sweet!

ibrOPg1.pngcSWLVxo.pngOXBsr9d.png

Ephraim grabs the skill ring and Fee decides the weapon triangle is for losers.

8pzW9IU.pngdkk3OPz.pngoO5FUDQ.pngLMMQAhC.pngsVSM4RK.png

With healer backup, anything is possible?

kPE03uA.pngIagqpLi.png

...Did Cecilia actually just get a 5 stat level up? Bless you, Cecilia. Oh, and hitting level 12 means she gets another leadership star too, effective immediately!

0hs6pfx.pngIUEs1oH.png

Thea thinks she can contribute too!

SG1b8wr.png

Well, for how hyped up about your growths I was, that was a rather disappointing level.

lb8VTaR.pngm9t7O1c.pngcSyQbNy.pngS6ZFpj3.pngEVVgPCF.png

Manage to bait out the GK at least.

g3MsAuL.png

Is the enemy Great Knight palette in this game always blue? I feel like there was a random blue general in a previous chapter too, but I might just be crazy or thinking about something else.

bL7jxkS.pngWZNo2ha.png

Woo! Take that Grommella!

knTQIh7.pngH929io8.pngCxdzuay.png7R7kdcd.pngZHcsM3X.png

Will still never understand why he got to be a meme recurring boss here.

dtgiHJs.pngKTRHPNK.pngoCEizYQ.png

Hahaha, he capped skill. The madman.

1c9MzU6.pngs62vOd9.pnghM5r2in.png4wPDVR5.pngPruXvLD.pngZSZQACd.png

Actual progress now, thanks narrow mountain level!

LTyGZAz.pnggbN4ZVh.pngRXKN5WB.png7w2qWup.png

Nino almost has as much HP as Lugh, and she's not promoted, haha. Also sent I think Deke to go shopping a little.

kUKB7TM.pngntJZ81K.pngZchz30M.pngZ11FScV.png

I forgot about the Lancereaver guy, whoooops.

sILFfLu.pngPJhSOzh.png5zMyLt2.png

I almost couldn't tell from the screenshot if that second Javelin had hit, and it took me a minute to see the "M" near Ephraim's name.

uRyWIhS.pngJ37iNWE.pngD5whUQV.png

Eh, can always use more reaver weapons.

XlMSjCG.png

Well, now she IS tied with Lugh, haha.

OvocQY9.pngSrRyq3B.pngU3Gp0CD.pngRqjdczg.pngnGWLwp0.png8PlqDts.png

That was clearly worth the Killing Edge use.

tan33W9.png3Lu7wxx.pngelsKNOU.pngyIrWMyg.png

Danved is jealous Devdan got to see Ninian's dance, and takes it out on this Cavalier.

eXawrhL.png

Not terrible since he needs defense, but speed would be...appreciated.

UGZr4fR.pngjRTBrf0.pngEgJXh72.pngFcBOrkT.png

Oh right, the Sniper down here is still alive. You got this Oscar!

SGMlqdE.pngVyiLFDa.pngfxDwEUR.pngdBollrd.png

Geez, twice in a row.

BMreb7z.pngW1dkDhV.pngXUYwF14.pngrvwssYD.pngrvwssYD.png

I love Critical. And Kyle.

xdz4pdH.pngaLqAnj1.pngXDwSUW6.pngmjcj2h0.png

l6vtPJY.pngd3kmHew.png

I...honestly don't remember what that rescue shot was for or who was rescued.

tIvIX1p.pngvx2EmFn.pngvx2EmFn.pngE2a7cWw.pngE2a7cWw.png

I really just want the ballistas to be done already.

aznfZ3d.pngf11LRqR.pngMyehVbZ.pngPO6PrzI.pngnlwymfp.png

At least Lugh is getting some decent staff xp outta this.

Dh6Cv7d.png

I'll take speed but c'mon Lugh, you're better than this.

kTHt3xi.pngW0ecuer.pngLII6141.pngpxMA22m.pngpxMA22m.pngJ0Ox18g.png

Kyle just ripping through these Knights!

lYPHN81.png

And he's hit cap! Let's check on his stats.

HP + 2, Str -2, Mag 0, Skl +7*, Spd -3, Luck -3, Def +2*, Mov 0

So uh...Kyle's very odd. I can't remember the last time he got speed or luck in a level, yet he's 7 over his skill average and capped it a level ago. The below averages in strength, speed and luck definitely hurt, but his performance has been so good anyways it's barely mattered. Mages are still a big danger, but he can handle pretty much anything physical and it's great.

waOg3sp.png

That will be fun next turn!

wtfRPXP.png0wAHhf6.pngjSVK3Qv.pngnSAwbN6.png5RbpZXe.png

So many siege things in this map makes it a little bit of a slog.

5RbpZXe.pngLc2Ba82.pngNjSoZ0h.png

r1LqwTY.png

Hooray, Fee got a decent level finally! Now she does need some defense...

9O2uJEq.pngfJl0LHT.pngoU6BFHc.pngKrDqMmz.png

Well that's a few of the annoyances down.

So we've hit Kyle promotion time. As usual, I'll show both options just to showcase the stat differences and palettes.

f6T56gB.pngQ9DAvbQ.png

I feel like Great Knight would be playing more to his strengths, but I feel like Kyle -> Great Knight seems like the more common path, so I'mma do Paladin cause I feel like it, and then Sain will be a Great Knight since he can't do that in his base game.

AgMNnr0.pngTrTD8q2.png

I guess the differences are just two defense versus a skill, 3 magic, and a movement. GK does get Axes though. He'll miss the defense, but at least he'll be ever so slightly better at taking an occasional magic hit.

2g0tU0E.pngfAAgLXD.png

306wy36.png

WOOHOO, she's got a whole point of defense now!

8fucEr7.png

That's...actually pretty sad for how great her growths are.

Xy9W01b.pngRtxsuA3.png6JkMzCD.pngZBfOJnO.pngK5sNwam.png

The light burns!

2D7pfvV.pngYMRBGl2.png

Oh gosh thank you Resolve.

4e53Zag.png9Y36z1B.png9yrw4PU.pngwL1uoTb.pngObTWpRw.png

Oscar finally gets to rejoin the main force.

72cCjaw.pngLRa0UaY.png

Kyle decides his first showing as a Paladin needs to be splendid, and gives this guy the business.

VRnVCDA.pngasemRjo.pngIk4PjTs.pngzwZoQIy.png

Why does Purge have to have 10 uses here?

aFyJSP7.pngcj8t7FM.pngKSZpdTM.png8tfQnKO.pngAy9tpiP.png

The classic anti-armor strategy of "Zap em!"

jBSz7ov.png

Fair enough. I think her HP is tied with her son's now.

1KtPNzA.pngrEXSWrV.png

Meanwhile, Deke is just passing time telling mercenary stories. Also, I utterly forgot Alecwas even here, I don't think he's seen a single combat here. I guess he supported the little bit Arden had earlier.

vdnO4ln.pngMqfBzde.pngMHwmF2c.png7Meydzv.pnggVaIXhd.png

Unfortunately, him being a Paladin means no more 7 of death. 😞

HRi1hYd.pngPOkkhQk.png

That Bishop really needs to die.

hSt4ck6.pngJXyW0Hv.pngtBFUWDB.pnggdkrLJx.png

Lugh at least can safely bait out the Boltings for us, since he's fast enough not to get doubled by her and has enough magic that it won't wreck him. He'll be here baiting for a while so I'm not gonna show every shot.

SH5YBgA.png88DCYFt.pngJCgppLH.pngJLG0W17.pngWGSflU7.png

Finally another ballista down.

Vhf5YOf.png7joDQKH.pngAZpS9dB.pngggluuqN.pngOEzHjXX.png

The Cavaliers stand utterly no chance against the new and improved Kyle.

xL5k7k4.pngy5rER9M.pngp9z3Xnp.pngbcrkYZW.png6QpIzEl.png

Finally got him pinned down too!

ulEgq3v.pngEBwXWAR.pngaEfw9Zs.pngqhsq2S7.png

If only that was worth it to use on her...

9pBKUPD.pngxmO2MnN.pnggymDVNB.png

Eh, why not let him just shrug it off more easily. I can just imagine the rest of the army looking at this kid being a lightning rod for them and watching him get hit while he just kinda comes away with a few scratches at a time.

1rxi5js.pngAo69IG9.png78kE6Lc.png1ZEgpvY.png0fLOfYR.png

Still some guys in the south as well, though still gotta wait out Selena's bolting.

qFEu0Kj.png

That's...underwhelming.

WiUe2IL.pngiMwwuTW.pngtL30zZZ.pngNydLh9m.png

Ninian gets another double luck while we're waiting things out.

irPhx60.pngjsjL5lh.pngtwVJFln.png

Fee spends a few turns just whittling this guy down safely.

ASBpbqa.png

Wait, she didn't get a strength? What's this world coming to?

GnQWOBS.png5XW7nCF.pngUmGOOlh.png

nXUODdh.png

And she's finally overtaken Lugh's HP. At level 19.

3UcczDE.pngr6WPjYO.png

Well, Fee tried.

As Ephraim passes over the bridge, we do get one thing here:

M09SDSx.pngWEvYX1F.png5p43J7y.pngGMYKDpp.png9VnX20C.png

"The emperor's dead yo."

gHBXfZN.pngIGHLPos.pngQP6Rc4U.png0ZqCELP.pngPNWvz0m.pngJXaq4uu.png

At least she admits it.

vUKohLZ.pngjogLrr2.pngfvTT1bq.pngNEZ3ASm.pngkbXIlH3.png

And then what, Selena?

rMpnkTa.pngSea4rQN.pngaBzIlPn.png

I think he just got doubled by his own Accost. Not like it really mattered at least, Kyle doesn't care for other Paladins either.

zoKc8yN.pngvKhdlbL.pngiyKvF0v.png

There we go, Fee! It only took a Slim Lance.

LQ50366.png

And hey she got a fantastic level out of it. Also, geez, that's the third move-up we've gotten this chapter!

4OcxZV0.pngJC11us6.pngydTE73k.pngqB1tFBV.png

Two more crits for Devdan! Danved is quickly falling behind.

opvgAsv.png

That's...fairly dang solid. Nice job Devdan!

YpGtogv.png1BA7aEI.png37mNa22.png

Kyle gets in on the Javelin throwing and gets a totally Kyle level up. Which has just brought up a childhood memory....

Totally Kyle | Nickelodeon | Fandom

...That was part of a show. Good ol' Totally Kyle, I think it was part of the Amanda show on Nick?

So back to things here.

LQ7ds8y.pngaUqdUeH.pngPFH89xV.pngiGBIbHs.png

Sometimes high HP enemies means lots of people get to get XP from them!

T40l5uO.pngT4LkPrt.pngvXEHyL9.png3nnIzfG.pngx05WTMZ.png6liayL6.png

Nino should probably be my next promotion priority.

frj6mzs.pngQC2jxl9.pngbNHCeYS.pngjNNCXxb.png

Again, at least all the healing and dancing is lots of xp, especially staff rank for Lugh.

YEPdrwy.png

I'll take this one at least. He's back to tied with Nino too.

y8klmBA.pngHChPZme.png28JjkLa.png

And Nino doesn't try to compete back yet.

1SR6ueb.pngvE8Sp7x.pngc7FtjQI.png

Sure, why not Oscar? Make sure all your important stats hit at least 20.

n4XMdit.pngTmK6d9T.pngdDz4yYH.png2BVhUH1.pngvrpORlj.png

This...may take a while. Only a few people can safely engage with her at all, though Barrier and the Speed Ring can help with that, especially with Lugh's Pursuit skill.

rhVjbeg.pngp573K3T.png6AFQR4b.png

8VNSdqP.png6aWV4Y2.pngzHSmaiV.pnguh46Y0C.png

Mage Knight battle! A rare sight.

k4Jn9bq.png1Gcb5Rh.pngiyAYdjP.png

NQXTqlG.pngeC6DLIt.pngT5lclla.png

So let's try something fun here...

s1X88ia.pngoEp9ZPx.png0qDpMe7.pngi6ZuTjG.png

Not like that Kyle! Also during a part of this, Selena's animation slightly glitched and her hand motions became desynced from the spell animation, it was odd.

v7e0BBb.png9iPGS5A.pngWbwMvSc.pnglplRvoq.png

A clearly progressive round of combat.

3986rnT.pngRMYuld5.png2pVwXMO.pngoQrLsSi.png

This is where fights like her and Caryle can become really annoying. Well I guess Lugh can get the extra 5% crit at least.

NWzjUoI.pngZf3SpvU.pngpWh1Uzs.png

Take two at this!

EwZ62JZ.png3ZFtfGk.png

Yes! Thank you so much Kyle.

HUe4fUk.png

And a fantastic level to top it off including even MORE skill, well done good sir.

29Wuct2.pngJht6PLR.pngpzg46QD.png

A few guys here to fish out for some last bits of xp.

HgwwSOD.pngNUrxpLx.pngGTKhm0e.pngXVKzYea.pngHWyHzJE.png0SoP01G.png

Good ol' 3mt Slim Sword.

ZVbA1pd.pngcWbbjau.pngIsHMtlH.png

EgBxm2f.pngZ0hmbK0.pngtKHgpNC.png

IazUShS.png

Two single stats in a row 😮

Granted, she has some capped, but still.

mOhUFXj.png8QNCWgx.pngpYrS1ev.pngKeC17gF.pngot2o2pK.png0BF8pMh.png

Sword xp I guess too?

NrojEnz.pngm8AmasT.pngg6Gg68K.pngTbT4Bwh.pngB69q0Di.png

jzwkWNX.png

Wow, that's...4 move-up levels this chapter! Especially on an already high move flier like Fee, goodness that's gonna be fun.

NTj9vAp.pngbpXg5N6.png

Dang it Lugh, don't end it off on a sad level like that!

jypPCcs.pngQqchhZJ.pngbFnVTcc.png

I'm really gonna need more Slim Lances here soon...

17XmTLb.png

Dang, that's two Cecilia levels without strength, though I'll take some magic for her I guess. And with that, there's nothing left but to seize!

NkbB76S.pngNBj1oUt.pngnorukQh.pngZrsTs3J.png57lRYRZ.pngMqrnbd5.png

I forget, how old is Myyrh supposedly?

ryaTZjx.pngMrPSCGE.pngRw7PleM.pngK6u4eZZ.pngZYAtJAu.pngWYLg5Vp.png

Because this is a Fire Emblem game and we have certain checkboxes that need to be filled.

ROXzA9Y.pngbxztk2B.pngCfxj0aG.pngtw9xnfG.png

Well, he didn't take the capture/release/maybe they'll see the error of their ways route. She'd have probably just attacked again anyways.

4cqSM2z.pngYNu7OQ9.pngpUKWWdg.pngccuKdSG.png2lvF6IK.pngR4KCzXu.png

And poor Saleh is still somewhere looking for you.

qIogdS8.pngxyOTjb6.pngMHqkIwS.pngZPvVAEV.pngWNpgSXD.png4SSZ29K.png

Qj0YyAK.png

And with that, we head off to the capital for a fun fun chapter next time. @ShadowYoshi your favorite chapter will be next!

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Danved and Devdan Crits:

Danved - 2

Devdan - 5

5 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

In Heroes related things, I've since +10'd Nino, Mini Marth, Gordin and Thea who'd been at +9 forever. Currently really trying to pull a NY!Selkie so I can fodder her Distant Ward and Sabotage to a Jagen I wanna build, and wishing I could save more for the Ewan re-run in July. 

I don't have as many +10 (Astram is though) because I'm laser focused on what I want that isn't 5* exclusive while focusing on newer units and right now that's Echidna (currently +4), though if I wanted to Ross could be +9 right now, Mini Marth +7 (Both +2 as is and Ross is convincing me a little), Norne's +3 and my hope for a blue infantry who I can not spend 2,700 grails on is so far squandered. I might save for that banner because Duo Ephraim at +10 would be a perfect option, but realistically I doubt I'd get enough copies.

On other FEs though I finished 3H. I haven't been focusing on that story write up I promised, but I had an interview today and am still trying to get work so that's my excuse.

ehonHUy.png

This map is...annoying. Lots of long range to deal with. The Bishop in the north has Purge, but won't move from his spot. Selena has Bolting, the Valkyrie on the map has Silence and the Troubadour has Sleep. Numerous ballista Archers as well, and all this with very little room to maneuver through the thin mountain passes. 

It certainly doesn't look like much fun.

MRmzo6e.pngQvseLqN.png1BxY6vG.pngL9O4YOH.png2sF1ckw.png

Gotta love Ninian and Nils' ballista senses.

Why are Ballistae so dangerous to them, I'd like if they sensed Nergal coming at them.

Also, what's with the Teal brigade, there are other green haired units.

jA9OikL.pngRToIXl3.pngSQWi3Xc.pngqjzWDKB.png

Growths: HP 95%, Str 35%, Mag 15%, Skl 45%, Spd 40%, Luck 40%, Def 25%, Move 1%

Supports: Thea, Lotsin

First up we've got Deke, our second Mercenary. All around he's just pretty dang solid. Comes at level 24 and could immediately promote if you want, has pretty dang good bases and his growths, while not spectacular, are serviceable enough to work, especially given everything else he's got going. More axe users are always nice if you go Hero, and Ranger of course gives him the oh so coveted horse Canto. Nihil is also just nice to have against the bosses and few enemies who do have skills.

He's fairly limited on support options, and I'm a little mad they didn't give him a leadership star, but either way, if one wants to use him he pretty much comes out of the box ready.

Those growths feel very Deke. I guess they didn't really think he was much of a leader despite being head of a merc group.

At least he gets a decent skill in Nihil.

pJBGNFm.pngeZmTNks.pngVg0vQXB.pngyFHXsjo.pngMDbJ5Bk.png

Growths: HP 70%, Str 5%, Mag 115%, Skl 25%, Spd 70%, Def 10%, Luck 120%, Move 1%

Supports: Nils, Tiki

And we've got out second refresher with also not green hair, Ninian! While her bases are utterly pathetic, her growths in everything she needs except for defense are fantastic, with guaranteed gains in magic and luck. While she doesn't get Anima magic like her brother, she does get Staves, and starts with a hefty C-rank to boot! Renewal's nothing spectacular but nice to have, and with her insane luck Miracle eventually also can help her survive a lot. Also has a super limited support list. She also does allow for double dancers since she can be deployed with Nils, though I've never done much to take advantage of it. I'm sure there's crazy things you can do with that though, especially given the magic/staves.

This is what we call min-maxing growths.

Probably for the best she gets no combat, especially with already having died. (Was that a direct translation? 😛 )

uXzwxkO.pngxEg1tCO.pngAkg93z0.pngC0XXrgi.png

Growths: HP 65%, Str 55%, Mag 20%, Skl 55%, Spd 60%, Def 20%, Luck 40%

Supports: Deke, Alec

And I believe we've got our final non-green Pegasus Knight! Her offensive stats are fairly dang high for her level and her growths in them are excellent, but when she joins she's ridiculously frail for a melee. Combine that with the fact that she's got Accost and can go Wyvern Knight, her offense can become utterly ridiculous. I don't remember if there's a Critical skill manual, but she'd have fun with that. She could definitely use an Angelic Robe or two to help proc Accost more though, and you'd always have to be wary of her low defenses or help proc them up a bit with stat boosters or the ring.

She and Deke made a fun support pair on my first playthrough, but they're probably not gonna see much use this time.

What's with ll the teal?

Seems pretty good across the board barring her defences.

bTPw2vR.pngRudXFSb.pngyBiKhGI.pngYyQaRTr.png

Is that the U of near-death together with the 7 of death? Either way, I've missed these Kyle crits.

Come to think of it he did go below 7 HP on the first hit.

So much swinging of scythes here.

CuqMNrE.png3AsesMc.png

Kyle you mad dastard you!

If this weren't FE Green he'd be dead.

C7v6GpN.png

You deserve it dude. I'll be sad when you inevitably hit the bench.

OSCAR MAIN

OSCAR MAIN

5yLDMAO.png

Maybe he should do that more though, cause that's a great level, even got some movement!

Ephraim's on the march!

Y6KWC2m.png

Dang, yet another move level up this chapter! That's encouraging.

Nino and more movement's no bad thing.

kPE03uA.pngIagqpLi.png

...Did Cecilia actually just get a 5 stat level up? Bless you, Cecilia. Oh, and hitting level 12 means she gets another leadership star too, effective immediately!

Another good one.

Off Cecilia of all people.

lYPHN81.png

So uh...Kyle's very odd. I can't remember the last time he got speed or luck in a level, yet he's 7 over his skill average and capped it a level ago. The below averages in strength, speed and luck definitely hurt, but his performance has been so good anyways it's barely mattered. Mages are still a big danger, but he can handle pretty much anything physical and it's great.

That's a shame his Speed is so low, good thing he can crit I guess.

f6T56gB.pngQ9DAvbQ.png

I feel like Great Knight would be playing more to his strengths, but I feel like Kyle -> Great Knight seems like the more common path, so I'mma do Paladin cause I feel like it, and then Sain will be a Great Knight since he can't do that in his base game.

AgMNnr0.pngTrTD8q2.png

I guess the differences are just two defense versus a skill, 3 magic, and a movement. GK does get Axes though. He'll miss the defense, but at least he'll be ever so slightly better at taking an occasional magic hit.

Problem for him is he's more likely to take two hits.

vUKohLZ.pngjogLrr2.pngfvTT1bq.pngNEZ3ASm.pngkbXIlH3.png

And then what, Selena?

Go back to her undead emperor and try on to think about it?

LQ50366.png

And hey she got a fantastic level out of it. Also, geez, that's the third move-up we've gotten this chapter!

Flying unit gets movement.

OP plox nerf.

HUe4fUk.png

And a fantastic level to top it off including even MORE skill, well done good sir.

So, trying to not get doubled at last.

Well good.

g6Gg68K.pngTbT4Bwh.pngB69q0Di.png

jzwkWNX.png

Wow, that's...4 move-up levels this chapter! Especially on an already high move flier like Fee, goodness that's gonna be fun.

Fee found the leg ring.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

927007032_copyfe8j.png.48486d3e09532675e2314b925771aa76.png

No stat boosters or anything. I always wish I'd started the LP on THAT run instead.

Well, you do have Bors.

0Sf0WNc.png

All this makes me think, if any level of argument would be able to convince Selena. Remind her that the emperor is just straight dead and it's just his corpse. Doubtful, but...

To be honest, it's kind of why I don't really like Selena. The only reason she stayed onboard was her loyalty to Vigarde. Now that she knows that Vigarde has already died and that his corpse is just being used for nefarious purposes, you'd think he'd join Ephraim to stop those who are desecrating her liege's body and put him out of his misery, right? I mean, hell, back when he was alive Vigarde was known as a peace-loving, kind-hearted man. The real Vigarde would never have wanted a war like this, and if Selena cares for him half as much as she claims, she should know that. Selena has every reason to defect and none to stay. So what does she do?

She stays, of course. For no reason at all. Gotta have a Camus.

I also kind of wonder if at this point she just kinda...loses the will to live, contributing to her course of action here. Probably not, but figured I'd share the thought.

To be honest, that explanation makes some sense. It still makes her really dumb and selfish, but at least she has a reason to kill herself here instead of helping to stop Grado and the manipulated corpse of Vigarde.

ehonHUy.png

This map is...annoying.

From where I'm standing, the most annoying thing seems to be those waterfalls to the north. Seriously, that looks so bad. The rest of the map is fine! What happened there!? It's driving me crazy...!

Aln9xY6.png

Is this the teal brigade? I feel like Deke/Dieck is the closest to green, but...

Dieck is green-ish teal. Ninian and Tate are blue, no two ways about it.

4Owpf3b.png

Glad to see Kyle back in action after so long!

You can say that again!

Or he's immune cause he kept his eyes closed the whole time.

You know, I never quite understood that about him. Is it ever acknowledged? I'm not the most Tellius-savvy person, but as far as I know, he's not blind or anything. So why is he like that? Does he just think it makes him look mysterious and cool?

UjjdEBk.png

A fairly standard Kyle level, but I'll take it!

He's a knight on wheels. Woohoo!

Y88JuOa.png

That level was quite the blunder though.

It's the Fee she had to pay for the crit.

RtQccWD.png

But can you take back that garbage level up please? I don't wanna take that one.

A disappointment till the end, I see. Pah. Get enough HP to ruin my dreams and then nothing else.

e8OQCSL.png

Ephraim gets a little too hasty and throws his top off along with the Spear.

Overall Reset Count: 4

Caused a reset:

Lance - 2

Eirika - 1

Ephraim - 0.5

sWq4vuF.png

Score one crit for Devdan!

A most riveting competition, this.

kPE03uA.pngIagqpLi.png

...Did Cecilia actually just get a 5 stat level up? Bless you, Cecilia.

Bless you, blessed Cecilia. Benchpress the enemy to death from here to Fomortiis.

lYPHN81.png

Skill is the best stat?

AgMNnr0.pngTrTD8q2.png

To be fair, he's already good at taking regular hits.

306wy36.png

WOOHOO, she's got a whole point of defense now!

Yey! Before, everything killed her - henceforth, everything shall still kill her. But not as hard, I guess?

zwZoQIy.png

Why does Purge have to have 10 uses here?

Kaga secretly developed FE Green. This kind of dickmove is very much like him.

ASBpbqa.png

Wait, she didn't get a strength? What's this world coming to?

Right, I'd forgotten buff Cecilia was a thing. Hah!

Totally Kyle | Nickelodeon | Fandom

I have questions.

HUe4fUk.png

See, he's the best because he's wearing green armor on top of the green hair. He discovered the secret to FE Green.