FE3H at Gamescom

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/gamescom/Nintendo-of-Europe-s-gamescom-2018-website-1408960.html

According to the Nintendo's website, Three Houses don't look to be at Gamescom. I'm guessing due to the game is still being make. Let's be honest, the trailer at E3 looked like a work in progress. I'm guessing during a Fall Nintendo direct, more will be shown about the game.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

We'll get a trailer or nothing. 

Odds are they'll show off more during a Nintendo direct.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/gamescom/Nintendo-of-Europe-s-gamescom-2018-website-1408960.html

According to the Nintendo's website, Three Houses don't be at Gamescom. I'm guessing due to the game is still being make. Let's be honest, the trailer at E3 looked like a work in progress. I'm guessing during a Fall Nintendo direct, more will be shown about the game.

Pretty much what I'm expecting

11 hours ago, eclipse said:

. . .so what was the point of this topic again?

They were just wondering if there was gonna be any Theee Houses gameplay at Gamescom, and the replies say there isn’t and that Three Houses was shown at E3 to be a work in progress.

4 hours ago, Perkilator said:

They were just wondering if there was gonna be any Theee Houses gameplay at Gamescom, and the replies say there isn’t and that Three Houses was shown at E3 to be a work in progress.

I think the main thing that she was asking was that it seems kind of pointless, we do have a kind of general thread where the question could have been asked.

as for the topic, I doubt it, I think that a controlled environment like a nintendo direct is a better place to show off fire emblem and three houses doesn't look ready to show off in a big presentation anyways, I also don't think that there is much to show, you get way more cheers from a new character in smash bros rather than showing that robin is an amiibo character in the new fire emblem, or even showing a new mechanic doesn't get you much.

17 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Read the reply above mine.  If TC already expected something, then there's really no point in making a whole new topic about it.