From which games would you like to have new heroes?

Garlyle

From which games would you like to have new heroes?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. From which games would you like to have new heroes?

• Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War / Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade / Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Echoes

Binding Blade needs a banner. Preferably Melady, Perceval and Elfin

Thracia and RD obviously with it's least amount of unique characters. For Thracia Lara, Fergus and Orsin. RD with it's Dawn Brigade trio

Genealogy gen 1 with Quan, Ethlyn and Lewyn. Gen 2 with Karin, Arthur and Lana

I can't think of anymore games that need representation

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

@Interdimensional Observer: Don't forget the Vaike!

The game could really use more axes though.

Vaike and Miriel as green characters

And that's why Lex, Dagdar and Orsin should be added in Heroes to cover the SNES era

Gonzales, Larum, Elfin and Echidna for FE6

33 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

where the hell is Nergal's GHB???

Blame the ancient 2003-2004 Japanese FE7 poll that put Nergal #67 out of 69, he lost to everyone but Hannah the fortune teller who just asks for money, complains, and then leaves, and Durban. He did worse than Paul and Jasmine the gay bandit bros. and even Erik (no, not Erk, the boss of the chapter where you recruit Erk). That poll explains a lot of the FE7 additions to FEH.

...Meanwhile, I'm still waiting with desperate hope that one day Hasha No Tsurugi will finally be unleashed upon the world at large. I'd be super down for Kilmar and Jemmie. While I'm on the subject of stuff that probably won't happen, where's Shade? I want Shade.

I mostly want heroes from tellius because its my favorite overall cast. I also would want more characters from marths games because they havent gotten a non alt unit in ages. Same for binding blade.

Radiant Dawn. In particular, the Dragon Tribe, the herons, and the Radiant Dawn versions of Mia and Nephenee. Also a Micaiah for each of her promotions. And a Grand Hero Battle against Izca.

The Hasha manga is my most-wanted spin-off, specifically Alle from the final chapter and Tiena as a canon user of Aureola. And a dual-wielding Zephiel. The Warriors original characters are a close second.

Tellius and Blazing Sword.

Still waiting for Ashnard to join his limited merges brethren to complete my flying villains brigade. Still waiting for Sephiran to be a lame staff unit I know they're probably gonna make him. Still waiting for Nasir and Kurthnaga to be a TT reward non-loli dragon. Still waiting for Rath and Heath and Wil and Kent and Sain and pretty much everyone else.

Binding Blade deserved a banner for a while now since only Klein was added and that was way back. There is some great potential here to add some Axes like Echidna or Gonzales for more original characters (since FE6's cast has a lot of carbon copies of the original).
But I'm afraid the focus on Blazing Blade makes this less likely to happen any time soon.

Tellius still has very lacking representation. We don't have any members of the bigger groups besides the Greil Mercenary and even that group has only their bare minimum. Where are the Crimean Knights, the Dawn Brigade or even just Daein renegades?
Not to mention Laguz. Adding Colored Bows apparently took precedence over them. *shakes head*

Both Generations of Genealogy could use 1 banner each to get some more representation. Especially Gen 2 could be exclusively made of those that have an appearance in Thracia to show that game some love. Something along these lines:

Spoiler

Gen 1:
- Quan (Lance Cavalier, Gae Bolg)
- Ethlin (Staff Cavalier)
- Lewyn (Green Tome Infantry, Forseti)

Gen 2:
- Diarmuid (Sword Cavalier, Beo Sword)
- Ced (Green Tome Infantry, Forseti)
- Altena (Lance Wyvern, Gae Bolg)

I kinda want to see some characters from Mystery because some iconic weapons like Mercurius and the Starlight tome have yet to make an appearance. Since Alts have to be a thing they might as well pull a Zelgius/BK by putting in Sirius, so that we have a mergeable Camus.

I mostly want another Blazing Sword/Blade banner soon so I can finally get Guy and Heath.

Then another PoR/RD banner and Thracia/Genealogy since those two games are in desperate need of more character representation.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Blame the ancient 2003-2004 Japanese FE7 poll that put Nergal #67 out of 69, he lost to everyone but Hannah the fortune teller who just asks for money, complains, and then leaves, and Durban. He did worse than Paul and Jasmine the gay bandit bros. and even Erik (no, not Erk, the boss of the chapter where you recruit Erk). That poll explains a lot of the FE7 additions to FEH.

Really now? That's interesting but I''m going to assume that that's just a freak accident on par with Blume and Glade apparently being the least liked FE characters. Because Nergal really deserves quite a lot better than that. 

This probably won't come as a shock to anyone, but I'd like to see Scarlet from Fates. Either as a GHB or TT+ unit, it doesn't matter. It would also be neat if she was a lance wielder, as opposed to an axe. Especially since her main artwork shows her wielding a silver lance.

As for skills and stats... Whatever works best (even if her stats aren't the best, I'd use her anyway).

Tellius has had three banners since launch, and absolutely no characters in at launch.  We desperately need more Tellius.  There's some other games that need it as well, but Tellius really deserves at least one more banner before the end of the year.  RD has had exactly one banner.  One. And no units in at launch.  (Unless somehow the Elincia banner counts as a RD banner, which considering every single character was in PR too and it came before Micaiah's banner, I'd be surprised)

So...  I voted Tellius.

I'd like more Judgral for how obscure it is in these parts, I also want more Archaneia because it's rather underrepresented for being the first in the franchise, and with Smash Marth's importance. But I'd agree Tellius is notoriously underrepresented still, despite being one of the most popular ever

I voted for everything but Fates (not that I care about Thracia either, but I want more FE4 characters). Awakening has quite a few characters but when we consider unique ones it's not a lot because most of the roster is made of Chrom/Robin/Lucina alts so it'd be nice to see a few of the kids or at least Basilio/Flavia/Say'ri yes I like my Ayra faces

For which one I want next, I'd say something from FE9/10 would be the best. We haven't had anything since Micaiah's banner and I want to see Marcia on a banner. 

Easily Tellius. Aside from Sacred Stones its the only game that still has really big gaps left in its roster. We're still missing a lot of core Greil mercenaries and we haven't even gotten a single Laguz yet. Considering the quality of the Tellius characters is quite a big higher than their peers this is rather annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I also want more Archaneia because it's rather underrepresented for being the first in the franchise, and with Smash Marth's importance.

Its been a pretty long time since Archeneia got something but I wouldn't say they are underrepresented. They had an incredibly large starting roster and once Hardin was finally added everyone who absolutely had to be there got into the game. Archenea has all its heavy hitters like Camus, Minerva, Tiki, Caeda and Hardin as well as most archtype starters, villains and several complete nobodies so I suspect that the lack of attention they get stems from there just not being much left to add. In contrast Geneology had several banners and new additions after launch but because they started with zero representation all their additions needed to come through bits and pieces which requires more attention to them when it comes to new characters. 

Its been some time since Archeneia go to be the focus in Heroes and perhaps not everyone has aged well but apart from Xane I can't spot any gaping holes in their representation like Tellius and Magvel have. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Fire Emblem Cipher, the trading card game. It's probably not gonna happen, considering they wouldn't even let us votes for the four that were in Echoes as DLC in CYL, but that's probably my most wanted addition. There are certain characters I'd love to see from other games, but in terms of just general "which game do you want new characters from", Cipher's probably my biggest want.

After playing through Blazing Sword, I really want to see more units from that game, especially Fiora, Erk and Pent, some of my favorites from that game. I also wouldn't mind more units from Sacred Stones, I think Duessel should have been added a long time ago and they should try to add him as soon as possible. 

Also please add Caeldori IS

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Really now? That's interesting but I''m going to assume that that's just a freak accident on par with Blume and Glade apparently being the least liked FE characters. Because Nergal really deserves quite a lot better than that. 

Here are the actual poll results.

https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2018/07/07/fe6-7-complete-character-poll-results-and-comment-translations-2004/

Also surprising is Sonia only be two places above Nergal, despite having the seductress appearance, Ephidel and Limstella outdid them both. The one between them is Isadora, odd.

Also, I forgot to throw in my usual call for TMS representation. C'mon IS, give me my Touma!

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Easily Tellius. Aside from Sacred Stones its the only game that still has really big gaps left in its roster. We're still missing a lot of core Greil mercenaries and we haven't even gotten a single Laguz yet. Considering the quality of the Tellius characters is quite a big higher than their peers this is rather annoying. 

Its been a pretty long time since Archeneia got something but I wouldn't say they are underrepresented. They had an incredibly large starting roster and once Hardin was finally added everyone who absolutely had to be there got into the game. Archenea has all its heavy hitters like Camus, Minerva, Tiki, Caeda and Hardin as well as most archtype starters, villains and several complete nobodies so I suspect that the lack of attention they get stems from there just not being much left to add. In contrast Geneology had several banners and new additions after launch but because they started with zero representation all their additions needed to come through bits and pieces which requires more attention to them when it comes to new characters. 

Its been some time since Archeneia go to be the focus in Heroes and perhaps not everyone has aged well but apart from Xane I can't spot any gaping holes in their representation like Tellius and Magvel have. 

Well there's Medeus, the supposed main villain of Archaneia, and Gharnef, the actual main villain of Archaneia

All of them, except the last three since it feels like they have a lot of representation at the moment. 

Technically, FE7 does, too, but my bias says I want them to continue adding people until Kent finally makes it in... Not that I think it'll happen in the alt heavy age we're in, not to mention dwindling male representation on banners... Maybe a TT and Sain can be on the banner if I dream...

FE6 deserves its own banner, though. I feel FE5 should have another one without any alts, too, since it got really screwed with that.

...I just want more new characters overall. The game is losing my interest more with the constant alts -.- 

Beast units would be great, too. 

Special edition banner with OG NES versions of Marth, Caeda, Alm and Celica.

In all seriousness, I'm not really fussed as to which game units come from. I've only played 7, 8, and 13 onwards so odds are whoever gets in I'll only have superficial knowledge of. That's okay though, like many new players I ended up with new favourites I'd never heard of as recently as last year.

I guess if I had to pick one, I'd go along with FE6 for the reasons already outlined by others..

Tellius without a doubt. Heather's my number one most wanted unit, and I'm also wanting Vika, Nailah, Lucia, the herons, Haar, Jill, and really just the Laguz in general. Ilyana would also be great because she could give us our first blue dragon effective weapon....

SoV and Fates don't really need more rep at this point, but I wouldn't say no to Valbar, Conrad, Benny, Rinkah, and Charlotte.