From which games would you like to have new heroes?

Garlyle

From which games would you like to have new heroes?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. From which games would you like to have new heroes?

• Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War / Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade / Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Echoes

I voted for every option because honestly they all could use new units.

Fates and Awakening may get lots of attention but they’re almost always alts of characters already in the game. And almost always 1st generation units. I’d really like Brady, Rinkah, and Flora to make it in.

Tellius has like half of their cast as laguz/beast units but not a single one has yet to make it in. Aside from Laguz, I’d also like Boyd, Ilyana, and Rhys to make it in.

SoV doesn’t need more rep but the cast is so small that I don’t think it’d be bad if they just finished putting the rest of the characters in Heroes.

As for Genealogy, I’d like to see some of the substitute children make it in.

I don’t believe Binding Blade has received a single new character since launch. Lugh, Niime, and Gonzales are the ones I’d like to see.

And I mean, not realistic, but ideally, I’d think that at least all of the playable characters should make it to Heroes at some point.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Special edition banner with OG NES versions of Marth, Caeda, Alm and Celica.

In all seriousness, I'm not really fussed as to which game units come from. I've only played 7, 8, and 13 onwards so odds are whoever gets in I'll only have superficial knowledge of. That's okay though, like many new players I ended up with new favourites I'd never heard of as recently as last year.

I guess if I had to pick one, I'd go along with FE6 for the reasons already outlined by others..

Pantless Marth with a Falchion that has build in Close Defense would actually be pretty cool. Technically the Shiida we have now is closer to Nes Shiida than any other incarnation since she uses Swords. Alm and Celica I see less potential for, they could make be cringe with a blue haired Alm, though. Marth: Exiled Prince or something would be nice, he's really lacking in the alt section compared to most other major characters. We don't even have a Binding Shield variant. In fact, I think I might just go and make some Marth alts on the create a character thread.

Edited by Jotari

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nanna and Tailtyu are in already, which makes sense, I reckon they're among the more popular 2nd Gen characters…

Tailtiu is Gen 1. Arthur (not that one) and Tine are her children.

I want primarily from fates because I want Nina and Forrest to be playable. Also for Echoes,  because I want Python and Jedah. Let's not forget beast units as well.

Edited by ZeManaphy

I voted everything except Awakening and Fates. For some reason I prefer using characters from games I haven't played yet, I like getting to know new characters I guess.

I did also play a small bit of Blazing Blade and do have to say I'd like to see more characters from that one the most. There's just so much to love from there still: Erk, Rath, Nils, Guy, Geitz, Pent, Louise, Leila, and Limstella, I want them all.

6 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Tellius without a doubt. Heather's my number one most wanted unit, and I'm also wanting Vika, Nailah, Lucia, the herons, Haar, Jill, and really just the Laguz in general. Ilyana would also be great because she could give us our first blue dragon effective weapon....

SoV and Fates don't really need more rep at this point, but I wouldn't say no to Valbar, Conrad, Benny, Rinkah, and Charlotte.

Echoes could get a pretty solid banner in Conrad, Silque, Kliff and an extra (preferably Valbar, but in terms of likelihood... probably not). It's pretty much a toss up between Rinea, Python, Luthier or Tatiana if I had to venture a guess. 

After that, I really question if they have any "hard hitters" in Valentia left. Possessed Berkut and Rinea seem likely in a sequel banner for Fallen Heroes, if we ever get one. 

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well there's Medeus, the supposed main villain of Archaneia, and Gharnef, the actual main villain of Archaneia

I don't really think those two are a big gap considering the Archenean villains already have such a strong representation and all those villains who are already in are probably more interesting and probably more popular than those two.  Its the human villains that would turn out to be the iconic ones.

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that the fandom isn't exactly waiting for two fairly boring villains who refused to actually show up for work in the story. Medeus may be the main villain but he's never ever said or done anything to impress.  

Edited by Etrurian emperor

2 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Echoes could get a pretty solid banner in Conrad, Silque, Kliff and an extra (preferably Valbar, but in terms of likelihood... probably not). It's pretty much a toss up between Rinea, Python, Luthier or Tatiana if I had to venture a guess. 

After that, I really question if they have any "hard hitters" in Valentia left. Possessed Berkut and Rinea seem likely in a sequel banner for Fallen Heroes, if we ever get one. 

I don't know if this counts as heavy hitters but the upcoming Audio Drama CD about Alm's Army features Kliff, Silque, Python and Forsyth who aren't in Heroes yet.
They even put Lukas, Python and Forsyth on the cover. But audio dramas is something that they make mostly for female fans which isn't the case for Fire Emblem Heroes as a whole  so it doesn't mean those characters are guaranteed to get in next.

I see a lot of love for Tellius games, but to be honest I haven't played them, and they are not on my list of games I plan to play. Unless someone can suggest a good emulator for me in PM. But I do see from the internet that there's a lot of characters are not included from those games, so there sure is potential.

After seeing how many people are anticipating Gonzales, I feel bad that I didn't mention him on my first post. He should bring the Devil Axe into the game.

Fates is a weird case, the problem with that is we get too many Alt characters from it instead of new ones. If Fates doesn't have the highest amount of alts, then it must be from Awakening.

Mystery of the Emblem sure has a lot of characters missing, but I'm not worried about it. We already have a whole page of characters included from it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

3 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I see a lot of love for Tellius games, but to be honest I haven't played them, and they are not on my list of games I plan to play. Unless someone can suggest a good emulator for me in PM. But I do see from the internet that there's a lot of characters are not included from those games, so there sure is potential.

After seeing how many people are anticipating Gonzales, I feel bad that I didn't mention him on my first post. He should bring the Devil Axe into the game.

Fates is a weird case, the problem with that is we get too many Alt characters from it instead of new ones. If Fates doesn't have the highest amount of alts, then it must be from Awakening.

Mystery of the Emblem sure has a lot of characters missing, but I'm not worried about it. We already have a whole page of characters included from it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

How would Devil Axe work? Heroes has no RNG in it's gameplay (they save all that bullshit for your wallet). Built in Fury?

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

How would Devil Axe work? Heroes has no RNG in it's gameplay (they save all that bullshit for your wallet). Built in Fury?

Something like that. Devil Axe comes with a huge strength, but with a significant risk.

18 hours ago, The Priest said:

Adding Colored Bows apparently took precedence over them. *shakes head*

Adding colored bows literally amounts to making 3 new icons and setting Skill Inheritance restrictions.

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

Gah. Getting Tinny mixed up with Tailtyu. How embarrassing.

Tailtiu has one ponytail and is therefore first generation. Tinny has two and is therefore second generation.

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

I'd personally go with innate Fury 3, but with the 3 points in Spd put into Atk instead for a total of +6/0/3/3.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Honestly I want the Devil Axe to be someone's personal weapon, with built-in Death Blow 3 and +10 damage on Special activations in exchange for taking 10 damage after combat if your Special activates based on your attack (to avoid it activsting when Escutcheon triggers or something like that) and activated before or during combat (so it still hurts you if you run an APE Special).

EDIT: Forgot to say: I want Binding Blade to get some new Heroes. They feel pretty overdue, since the last time we got one that wasn't an alt of Roy or Lilina was Klein, over a year ago now.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

On 8/2/2018 at 7:59 PM, Etrurian emperor said:

Easily Tellius. Aside from Sacred Stones its the only game that still has really big gaps left in its roster. We're still missing a lot of core Greil mercenaries and we haven't even gotten a single Laguz yet. Considering the quality of the Tellius characters is quite a big higher than their peers this is rather annoying. 

Its been a pretty long time since Archeneia got something but I wouldn't say they are underrepresented. They had an incredibly large starting roster and once Hardin was finally added everyone who absolutely had to be there got into the game. Archenea has all its heavy hitters like Camus, Minerva, Tiki, Caeda and Hardin as well as most archtype starters, villains and several complete nobodies so I suspect that the lack of attention they get stems from there just not being much left to add. In contrast Geneology had several banners and new additions after launch but because they started with zero representation all their additions needed to come through bits and pieces which requires more attention to them when it comes to new characters. 

Its been some time since Archeneia go to be the focus in Heroes and perhaps not everyone has aged well but apart from Xane I can't spot any gaping holes in their representation like Tellius and Magvel have. 

Maybe you are right about the Archaneia. Maybe I just got that impression because there are many characters, but very few who stand out, Marth not being  one of them

Jugdral, Tellius, and Elibe. Yeah they're my favourite 3 worlds but it's asking what we want, so my bias is somewhat justified.

Anyway, Elibe is missing important characters from both games but especially Binding Blade. I'd like to see a Bern banner/GHB with any of Guinevere, Miledy, Zeiss, Gale, Murdock, Brunnya, and Idunn. We also need Dieck, Echidna, Lalum, Elphin, Perceval, Lugh (literally the only one in his family not in the game yet), Wolt, and Marcus.

From FE7 Pent and Louise (and Nils!) are the most glaring omissions, but also, we are severely lacking in villains. I'd like to see Sonya, Limstella, and Ephidel become playable, but clearly Nergal would be a priority for GHB (let's be real, they're going to want Sonya as whale bait). At least Linus is finally in the game.

Also let's add Merlinus as some sort of seasonal because I just thought of him being a grey horse unit that throws random FE items to attack.

Tellius is missing the laguz, but also other really popular characters like Jill and Haar and other important ones like Pelleas and Sephiran.

And Jugdral needs a ton of characters from everywhere still. Lewyn when, IS?

Edited by Book Bro

I want even more Fates and Awakening additions. There's a ton of alts, but I want more actual new characters too.

Charlotte(regular), Benny, Nyx, Mozu, Midori, Nina, Ophelia and Caeldori are high on my want list. Velouria too, if we ever get beast units. Kjelle, Mirielle, Vaike, etc. I'm still waiting on from Awakening. And while I'm very happy we got Walhart, I'm still hoping we can get an Aversa GHB at some point.

Ironically Fate is on my list. Why? Well it is more personal, we have many characters from this game but they sneak around Rinkah, Reina, Orochi which belong to the characters I like more.
Echoes is also on my list with Zeke, Tatiana and Kliff....
I guess for me it is not really about which game, but which characters. Guy from Blazing sword is also missing and Cormag from Sacred stones. And what about Lucia? (Radiant Dawn Version please...)

Edited by Stroud

though i'd like stuff from other games, voted Echoes and RD/PoR because:

unless i'm forgetting something, it's been over a year since Echoes has even been touched aside from Celica's alt. i need Kliff. the Kliff, Python, Forsythe, and Silque banner sounds nice (the gender imbalance tho...and 4 new units on one banner? preposterous!) but i'm down for anything as long as it has Kliff. are Tatiana and Silque the only recruitable girls left? it'd feel wrong to add Tatiana without Zeke, but also wrong to add Python without Forsythe...most likely would be Kliff, Tatiana, Zeke and Python, Forsythe, Silque banners i guess...? or mix in some TT reward stuff. i can't see an all dude banner happening, in any case. maybe they'll release some male characters with a female alt or something. yeah, groan

the current selection for RD/PoR is pitiful and i'm so ready for any character from that cast

mentions of Sonia and Limstella got me excited - mostly for the art. i really love their designs, especially Limstella (just don't do them like Cipher did...ugh).

my mind jumped to Morva suddenly and i think he'd be a cool GHB in Draco Zombie form.

5 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

though i'd like stuff from other games, voted Echoes and RD/PoR because:

unless i'm forgetting something, it's been over a year since Echoes has even been touched aside from Celica's alt. i need Kliff. the Kliff, Python, Forsythe, and Silque banner sounds nice (the gender imbalance tho...and 4 new units on one banner? preposterous!) but i'm down for anything as long as it has Kliff. are Tatiana and Silque the only recruitable girls left? it'd feel wrong to add Tatiana without Zeke, but also wrong to add Python without Forsythe...most likely would be Kliff, Tatiana, Zeke and Python, Forsythe, Silque banners i guess...? or mix in some TT reward stuff. i can't see an all dude banner happening, in any case. maybe they'll release some male characters with a female alt or something. yeah, groan

Some people mention Rinea could be included, which might be cool (she did pretty well in CYL). There's also Mila, which for some reason seems less likely even though it'd be much cooler imo. But yes, out of the recruitable female character pool, Alm's healers seem to be the only ones not in Heroes yet (ignoring the cipher units of course).

On 8/6/2018 at 10:51 PM, Jotari said:

Some people mention Rinea could be included, which might be cool (she did pretty well in CYL). There's also Mila, which for some reason seems less likely even though it'd be much cooler imo. But yes, out of the recruitable female character pool, Alm's healers seem to be the only ones not in Heroes yet (ignoring the cipher units of course).

i'm sure Rinea will be added and i look forward to it. i'm hoping Heroes will do a good job of fleshing her out more since Echoes didn't really do much for her. i never even considered Mila. that would be cool.