From which games would you like to have new heroes?

Garlyle

From which games would you like to have new heroes?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. From which games would you like to have new heroes?

• Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War / Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade / Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Echoes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fates - Keaton, Velouria, Ophelia, Nina, Selkie

Awakening - Nah, Panne, Yarne, Cynthia, Severa

Echoes - Jesse, Conrad, MY BOI KLIFF

I want my Beasts, IS, I WANT MY BEASTS

Edited by Landmaster

My top:

1) Fernand - Echoes
2) Aimee - Path of Radiance
3) Wil - Blazing Sword
4) Rinea - Echoes
5) Boyd - Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn

Other units~
-> Mystery of the Emblem - Krys M/F
-> Genealogy of the Holy War / Thracia 776 - Ethlyn and Quan
-> Binding Blade / Blazing Sword: Wil, Nils, Pent, Louise and Lloyd alt. (I want a handsome Lloyd)
-> Sacred Stones: Cormag
-> Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn: Aimee, Aimee, Aimee.... and Aimee XD Boyd, Shinon, Geoffrey.
-> Awakening: Brady
-> Echoes: Fernand, Rinea, Kliff, Deen, Luthier.

Tellius! I gotta have laguz, Kieran, Marcia, and the rest of the Greil Mercs!

I also voted Elibe even though I'm not an Elibe fan, but only because I also want Sain and Fiora. Especially Sain.

I also want Silas, but I didn't want to vote Fates just because of him.

7 minutes ago, Kuronga said:

-> Mystery of the Emblem - Krys M/F

I thought I was the only one who wanted them in the game (even though I didn't include them in my original post) but FFS, I WANT THEM so I can complete my Avatar Emblem~

I also forgot to mention him but I want my boy XANE

Echoes. There are still some characters I’d like to see in the game, such as Kliff (how could be left out when they added all the villagers?), Python, Deen, Sylque, Jesse...

Edited by Javi Blizz

On 8/13/2018 at 8:55 PM, Landmaster said:

I thought I was the only one who wanted them in the game (even though I didn't include them in my original post) but FFS, I WANT THEM so I can complete my Avatar Emblem~

I also forgot to mention him but I want my boy XANE

I wonder how they’re implementing his skills in the game. Now that I notice, he must be the most unique character gameplay wise. Anyway, if he were to be implemented, he may be manakete or a mage.

20 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I wonder how they’re implementing his skills in the game. Now that I notice, he must be the most unique character gameplay wise. Anyway, if he were to be implemented, he may be manakete or a mage.

If I had to guess, I think they'd make him a Manakete, but yeah, if not, Mage is the next thing that comes to mind~

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

52 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Probably red infantry sword.

42 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

If I had to guess, I think they'd make him a Manakete, but yeah, if not, Mage is the next thing that comes to mind~

Definitely an infantry sword if they want to remain true to the source material. His Command/Chameleon class in FE1 and FE3 was an infantry sword class. He was perfectly usable without transforming since he had the relatively unique niche of being one of the few non-magic units in the game with a base Res stat that wasn't complete crap.

(Though most of the time, he'd just get transformed into Ogma so I could have two Ogmas.)

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Definitely an infantry sword if they want to remain true to the source material. His Command/Chameleon class in FE1 and FE3 was an infantry sword class. He was perfectly usable without transforming since he had the relatively unique niche of being one of the few non-magic units in the game with a base Res stat that wasn't complete crap.

(Though most of the time, he'd just get transformed into Ogma so I could have two Ogmas.)

True but I'm hoping they get away from the 5000th Infantry Sword in the game

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

True but I'm hoping they get away from the 5000th Infantry Sword in the game

Well would it really matter if they went and gave him Imitate? You'd be using that most of the time, like a refresher for refreshing. Assuming he'd have Dancer/Singer BST, I'd imagine at most he'd only cover a niche or two as a fighter outside of Imitate.

If Xane could Imitate, it'd be unfair to restrict this to him. We'd need Imitators of all colors and unit types. Loki and Shura would be two other canonical choices, but otherwise I'd think we'd need Seasonals.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, Midnox said:

I could see him being colourless. And not like a colourless breath unit, just plain colourless and completely unable to attack without mimicking.

9 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I could see him being colourless. And not like a colourless breath unit, just plain colourless and completely unable to attack without mimicking.

Being 350 SP short compared to other units due to not having a weapon skill at all is rather condemning for competitive use in the Arena, especially if Imitate is only 150 SP like Dance.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well would it really matter if they went and gave him Imitate? You'd be using that most of the time, like a refresher for refreshing. Assuming he'd have Dancer/Singer BST, I'd imagine at most he'd only cover a niche or two as a fighter outside of Imitate.

If Xane could Imitate, it'd be unfair to restrict this to him. We'd need Imitators of all colors and unit types. Loki and Shura would be two other canonical choices, but otherwise I'd think we'd need Seasonals.

Well, if they actually have him Imitate, it wouldn't matter~ I just somehow doubted they would and would just let him as a sole Sword unit but that's really why he's one of my picks cuz I'd love to see us have a Transforming unit~

Binding Blade: Narcian alt, Niime, Cath, Idunn. Hugh or Rutger as TT prize. Murdock or Jahn as the GHB. 

New Mystery of the Emblem: Etzel, Frey, Norne, Nagi. Medeus or Gharnef as the GHB.

Genealogy Gen 1: Lewyn, Quan, Lachesis alt, Ethlyn. Reptor as the GHB. 

TMS #FE: Itsuki, Tsubasa, Mamori, Touma. Yashiro or Barry as the GHB. 

More representation from Thracia would be appreciated. 

I want red dragonstone Bantu and will say that until he's in the game. We need more ketes that aren't little girls. I wouldn't be opposed to Nah, though; her personality's refreshing.

I want the rest of the Tellius cast, too, especially the rest of the Griel Mercs and Kieran, but I also really want herons in the game. I think it'd be cool if they were transforming flying units with two assist skills and no attack skill. I mean, it'd suck if one of them was your last unit, but hey, it's canon. Unless Reyson's Heron Punch is included, but it'd be akin to Struggle from Pokémon, where he'd hurt himself more than he hurts the enemy. Maybe it could just do 0-1pt of damage, while he takes 5. Stack him with Fury and Vengence for maximum lol-age. I also want Griel/Gawain, Elena, and Arch Sage!Soren.

I want a bunch of other characters, too, but these are the ones on my mind right now.

Edit: AND NILS I can't believe I forgot to mention Nils! M!Kana is kind of being my substitute Nils right now, in that he usually winds up sticking next to Ninian and sometimes I forget he's not Nils. Honestly, though, we need more red breath. There are so many cool blue and green dragons already, and Tiki has the monopoly on red breath. Colorless breath variety would be nice, too.

Edited by Mercakete

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Possible, but damn, too many sword infantry already. Mage makes sense as well, as he could have easily been taught by Gotoh

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

A colourless unit makes sense, but I'm not sure how they'd be implementing his mimicry, considering we don't have beasts yet. Plus, I don't think it'd be that useful like his home games were, considering the encouragement of balanced teams in the game, unless he remains colourless, which takes away advantages, but disadvantages as well. Having two Reinhardts, one his original blue, and other colourless would be death sentence for any poor bastard on the opposite team XD

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

I want red dragonstone Bantu and will say that until he's in the game. We need more ketes that aren't little girls. I wouldn't be opposed to Nah, though; her personality's refreshing.

I want the rest of the Tellius cast, too, especially the rest of the Griel Mercs and Kieran, but I also really want herons in the game. I think it'd be cool if they were transforming flying units with two assist skills and no attack skill. I mean, it'd suck if one of them was your last unit, but hey, it's canon. Unless Reyson's Heron Punch is included, but it'd be akin to Struggle from Pokémon, where he'd hurt himself more than he hurts the enemy. Maybe it could just do 0-1pt of damage, while he takes 5. Stack him with Fury and Vengence for maximum lol-age. I also want Griel/Gawain, Elena, and Arch Sage!Soren.

I want a bunch of other characters, too, but these are the ones on my mind right now.

Edit: AND NILS I can't believe I forgot to mention Nils! M!Kana is kind of being my substitute Nils right now, in that he usually winds up sticking next to Ninian and sometimes I forget he's not Nils. Honestly, though, we need more red breath. There are so many cool blue and green dragons already, and Tiki has the monopoly on red breath. Colorless breath variety would be nice, too.

Ban Ban always needs more love.

I'm all for units from anywhere but Fateswakening Valentia and Tellius. Aside from the initial "Shadows of Valentia excitement" banner, we haven't really had many echoes characters, so I'd like to see some of the other members of Alm and Celica's armies, like Silque, Python, Valbar, Kamui, and more.

Tellius also merits more attention. Having played it recently, I had to note that there were a lot of characters that appear early on IS ignored, like Marcia, Boyd, Shinon, and Gatrie, and I really hope they make it in. I'd also like to see laguz make it into the game (I was hoping they would be colorless dragons but Grima (F) crushed my dreams) like Lethe and Mordecai.