New Heroes Coming: August 10th (Festival in Hoshido)

Coolmanio

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Are Micaiah's A and C skills worth keeping? (I plan on giving her WoM, if that helps.)

A skill, definitely.Both Atk and Res are her exact strong points, but while her C skill does synergize with her stats, it didn't with her A skill. Her default B skill is also good as  dancer on her own but with that RES and SPD  you would want QR if you want to use her as standalone magic tank. 

Ok... now it's official! I HATE FEMALE KANA SO MUCH!

Last month she was summoned by me when I was trying to get one of the green units in the Nohrina Summer Banner. And now, she appeared again in this banner, destroying my 4,5%!!!

I HATE YOU, DRAGON PRINCESS!

Oh, and I got a +Atk/-Def Xander. Cool!

I am so sad. My rates was broken 3 times!! How is it possible? I only opened colorless! (for Xander)... TT__TT

The first time was a Takumi and wasn't bad because he has CC.  To try again. The second once was Faye (I hate Fate, she hasn't a good skill for give... and this Faye is my quarter Faye in my account!! I don't want more Faye) Then, I did a new intent, but in the process, a Saber breaks my rate (Pull without colorless) ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!! I'm disappointed... I don't want to know how many orbs I've spent... Y___Y

Just now, Kuronga said:

I am so sad. My rates was broken 3 times!! How is it possible? I only opened colorless! (for Xander)... TT__TT

The first time was a Takumi and wasn't bad because he has CC.  To try again. The second once was Faye (I hate Fate, she hasn't a good skill for give... and this Faye is my quarter Faye in my account!! I don't want more Faye) Then, I did a new intent, but in the process, a Saber breaks my rate (Pull without colorless) ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!! I'm disappointed... I don't want to know how many orbs I've spent... Y___Y

Faye has firesweeper bow, isn't that like the best weapon in the game? I've never drew her myself, but I'm sure people rave about firesweeper bow being fantastic.

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Faye has firesweeper bow, isn't that like the best weapon in the game? I've never drew her myself, but I'm sure people rave about firesweeper bow being fantastic.

I don't like Firesweeper bow.... If we could exchange heroes, I change to Faye for other heroes... Y__Y

7 minutes ago, Kuronga said:

Faye is a good unit. Firesweep Bow is a good weapon. And if you want to use her, do what I did: I gave her a Guard Bow+ and QR. She is a great enemy's phase unit, and she has enough Res to tank mages and use Ploy skills, like Def Ploy. If Faye was a 4* unit, I would +10 her.

15 minutes ago, Kuronga said:

Faye and Sumia pitybroke me when I was going for Xander and Ryoma. I thankfully finally got Ryoma, but still yet to get Xander. Odd Faye pitybroke us both (although she was a new character for me).

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Faye is a good unit. Firesweep Bow is a good weapon. And if you want to use her, do what I did: I gave her a Guard Bow+ and QR. She is a great enemy's phase unit, and she has enough Res to tank mages and use Ploy skills, like Def Ploy. If Faye was a 4* unit, I would +10 her.

Who can I give firesweep bow to?

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Faye and Sumia pitybroke me when I was going for Xander and Ryoma. I thankfully finally got Ryoma, but still yet to get Xander. Odd Faye pitybroke us both (although she was a new character for me).

Congratulations for your Ryoma!!
Sumia has good abilitys as Close Def or Atk/Def Link. Faye only has firesweep bow (and that bow is horrible in enemy phase), but is a new unit for your feh-dex. It's okay. I hope that we can got Xancer

(Although in my case, I think I'll wait for next year, reason: orbs (I spent even a lot of the orbs of the storm))

Edited by Kuronga

44 minutes ago, Kuronga said:

Who can I give firesweep bow to?

Most of the high tier archers can use Firesweep bow. This weapon works pretty well with "Life and Death" skill. LaD will boost unit's Atk and Spd but reduce unit's Def and Res, but if foe will not counter attack, the penality from LaD will not be a issue. If you give Firesweep Bow to Brave Lyn, for exemple, you can swap Sacae's Blessing for Chill Spd, Chill Def or Cancel Affinity. I don't use Firesweep Bow that much because I am a Enemy Phase player. I prefer to bait the enemy and defeat one by one, so most of the skills in my units only work in enemy phase (A-Skill Breaths, Distant/Close Def, Stances, QR and Vantage). In Enemy Phase the Firesweep bow is useless, but in Player Phase it's a great weapon.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Oh, I thought this thread might be kinda dead. Maybe not!

But a beautiful seasonal Elincia? YES YES YES YES!

Seasonal Ryoma too on top of that? MORE YES! :D I've wanted both for ages!

This is my new favorite banner ever! I successfully pulled both of them too in 200 orbs! And I had 300 saved up. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Kuronga said:

Faye only has firesweep bow (and that bow is horrible in enemy phase)

That's probably the best bow in the game for high tier arena. Brave bow has more raw offensive output, but with the prevalence of DC and DC weapons, you're putting yourself in danger if you don't 2HKO, which is hard sometimes even with buffs. Sure if you want EP units it's useless, but the majority of archers seem to have offensively oriented statlines. Even Jakob, who has probably the best defensive stats of an archer would love firesweep thanks to the firesweep, moonbow/glimmer, bold fighter, armor boots combo. Even below top tier and for PvE content, it's still great. It's strong and the usefulness of not getting countered can't be overstated. Ironically, Faye herself is one of the few bow users that doesn't particularly want the bow.

TL;DR: I wish Faye would pity-break me :(

Edited by bottlegnomes

8 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Even Jakob, who has probably the best defensive stats of an archer would love firesweep thanks to the firesweep, moonbow/glimmer, bold fighter, armor boots combo.

Jakob would still prefer Brave Bow (player phase) or Slaying Bow or Guard Bow (mixed phase or enemy phase) instead. Maintaining Armored Boots is generally not necessary after the first round of combat, even more so if your team is running Swap instead of Reposition.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Jakob would still prefer Brave Bow (player phase) or Slaying Bow or Guard Bow (mixed phase or enemy phase) instead. Maintaining Armored Boots is generally not necessary after the first round of combat, even more so if your team is running Swap instead of Reposition.

Yeah... Brave Bow + Bold FIghter or Guard Bow + Vangeful Fighter are great and dangerous combos with Holloween Jakon. Sadly, I don't have him...

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

When are they going to give us Xavier as another option for armoured archer?

Xavier is a good choice for Armored archer, but it's not guaranteed that Xavier would be one. IS would probably give him a lance or a axe. We all thought Arvis would be a Armored Mage last year...

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

When are they going to give us Xavier as another option for armoured archer?

Wish granted. He will be on the next TT, and you must accrue exactly 4444 points to obtain him. If you don't and go over, you can try for 666666 points, but if you miss that too, then you must wait until the next run of that TT to get him.

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Xavier is a good choice for Armored archer, but it's not guaranteed that Xavier would be one. IS would probably give him a lance or a axe.

If his weapon ranks are anything to go by, he in T776 has C Sword, E Lance, A Axe, A Bow. Starts with a Master Axe (Meisteraxt if Reinhardt's Master Sword -> Meisterschwert is anything to by), and a Killer Bow.

Sword would have no excuse. Lance would have the excuse of him being the only one of two foot soldiers able to use Lances in FE5. Axe Armor is most likely given we could say Master Weapon > Killer Weapon in power and specialness, but Bow would be the second possibility.

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We all thought Arvis would be a Armored Mage last year...

There is still hope! The Arvis we have now is Gen 1 Arvis. Gen 2 Middle-Aged, Guilty, Frustrated, Disillusioned and Depressed Emperor Arvis could be an alt. Although they'd throw him that useless Silver Blade. With him at Castle Chalphy while the player starts on the opposite side of the Miletos-Jugdral Channel (or Strait- whatever unofficlal name you give it) ala Chapter 10 for some TT or GHB (probably TT).

Speaking of the Meisteraxt, while Galzus has Major Hodr Blood, could they please not make him another Sword Infantry and instead toss him the Miesteraxt? -Well maybe the Flame Sword IF he had to be Sword Infantry. And then again, I wouldn't mind him with the Meisterschwert if just to jab Schwerthardt out of some of his uniqueness. Fine, all I want from Galzus is the Lunar Astra Special.

And to finish this talk of Meisters, Conomore comes with a Meisterlanze, and Amalda comes with another Meisterschwert. Nobody comes with the Meisterbogen (now that looks ugly), so anyone can have that.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We all thought Arvis would be a Armored Mage last year...

I believe the consensus was that if we got Gen 1 Arvis, he'd be infantry, and if we got Gen 2 Arvis, he'd be armored. And we got Gen 1 Arvis. And he was infantry.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think it depends on player preference. Maintaining Armor Boots is very well worth it for players who prefer the Dance/Sing-Reposition combo. It allows players to keep using a tactic most familiar to them so they do not have to learn an entirely new way of playing.

51 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is still hope! The Arvis we have now is Gen 1 Arvis.

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I believe the consensus was that if we got Gen 1 Arvis, he'd be infantry, and if we got Gen 2 Arvis, he'd be armored. And we got Gen 1 Arvis. And he was infantry.

That's true. I forgot he was a Sage in Gen 1.

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gen 2 Middle-Aged, Guilty, Frustrated, Disillusioned and Depressed Emperor Arvis could be an alt. 

Poor Arvis... But it's a possibility.

I wonder what would do Luna Astra in FEH...And how they would call that skill xDU.

Moon Light Star

Edited by Troykv

Well it took most of the TT orbs to get Xander but I managed to get both guys and I love them both:)  This Ryoma has IMO the best art, I like Ryoma but his head gear has always seemed over the top so having him with out it makes me happy.  I love Xander's mask and I like seeing him being silly, plus I now have a CC dagger unit.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wish granted. He will be on the next TT, and you must accrue exactly 4444 points to obtain him. If you don't and go over, you can try for 666666 points, but if you miss that too, then you must wait until the next run of that TT to get him.

If his weapon ranks are anything to go by, he in T776 has C Sword, E Lance, A Axe, A Bow. Starts with a Master Axe (Meisteraxt if Reinhardt's Master Sword -> Meisterschwert is anything to by), and a Killer Bow.

Sword would have no excuse. Lance would have the excuse of him being the only one of two foot soldiers able to use Lances in FE5. Axe Armor is most likely given we could say Master Weapon > Killer Weapon in power and specialness, but Bow would be the second possibility.

There is still hope! The Arvis we have now is Gen 1 Arvis. Gen 2 Middle-Aged, Guilty, Frustrated, Disillusioned and Depressed Emperor Arvis could be an alt. Although they'd throw him that useless Silver Blade. With him at Castle Chalphy while the player starts on the opposite side of the Miletos-Jugdral Channel (or Strait- whatever unofficlal name you give it) ala Chapter 10 for some TT or GHB (probably TT).

Speaking of the Meisteraxt, while Galzus has Major Hodr Blood, could they please not make him another Sword Infantry and instead toss him the Miesteraxt? -Well maybe the Flame Sword IF he had to be Sword Infantry. And then again, I wouldn't mind him with the Meisterschwert if just to jab Schwerthardt out of some of his uniqueness. Fine, all I want from Galzus is the Lunar Astra Special.

And to finish this talk of Meisters, Conomore comes with a Meisterlanze, and Amalda comes with another Meisterschwert. Nobody comes with the Meisterbogen (now that looks ugly), so anyone can have that.

Haha. Of course. Xavier wouldn't be Xavier unless his recruitment was way too difficult and not at all worth it.

Yeah, I'd support giving him the Master Bow as it could make for a genuinely noteworthy enemyphase monster tank and there's not really a better candidate. If he does get in (which is highly doubtful) they'll probably just throw Lance's on him because of his official artwork (then again, Raven has a sword in his official Heroes artwork yet uses axes so who knowswhwt the decision making process is. Xavier is at least the only decent example if an armoured bow without making something up or being contrived.

Edited by Jotari