Jump to content
Coolmanio

New Heroes Coming: August 10th (Festival in Hoshido)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Jave said:

If this is another Performing Arts banner, please give me Singer Micaiah. That's an alt I will never NOT ask for.

Omg yes Galdr of Release please.

Left one is Ryoma and the one on the right I thought it'd be Hayato, but then I imagined Xander's hair so, :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the silouettes, I think they are Ryoma and Xander, and that both of them are going to be colorless. Xander seems to be a dagger, throwing fans as PA! Olivia. The problem is that Ryoma also seems a dagger. However, instead of a feather (that doesn’t seem a baguette to me) it could be one of those sticks used to play the big drums, and use it as a club, making Ryoma a green unit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Looking at the silouettes, I think they are Ryoma and Xander, and that both of them are going to be colorless. Xander seems to be a dagger, throwing fans as PA! Olivia. The problem is that Ryoma also seems a dagger. However, instead of a feather (that doesn’t seem a baguette to me) it could be one of those sticks used to play the big drums, and use it as a club, making Ryoma a green unit

In my opinion, "Xander" looks to be a tome user. I believe his pose is his normal attack pose and it don't look he is throwing something, and his clothes can be similar to Diviner's, so the fan can be a "tome". Inigo has a ring as tome last year, so why not a fan tome? Now... what tome color he can be? I don't know... Would be cool a red tome cavalry, since we only have two (Leo and Eirika)?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryoma and Xander seem to be a safe bet, though if it is a another PA banner I really hope Elphin is on it even though it looks like he will never be in Heroes.  If it is an all male banner I will buy orbs because that deserves support, but I know IS will probably have the other two be girls.  I have wanted a yukata banner ever since they started seasonal banners so that would make me very happy if it is one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Ryoma and Xander seem to be a safe bet, though if it is a another PA banner I really hope Elphin is on it even though it looks like he will never be in Heroes.  If it is an all male banner I will buy orbs because that deserves support, but I know IS will probably have the other two be girls.  I have wanted a yukata banner ever since they started seasonal banners so that would make me very happy if it is one.

"Elphin"... you mean Ephraim? I hope not, since he is one of the CYL 2 winners and we will have a Brave Ephraim soon. I don't want to see another Ephraim, Hector or Celica so soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

"Elphin"... you mean Ephraim? I hope not, since he is one of the CYL 2 winners and we will have a Brave Ephraim soon. I don't want to see another Ephraim, Hector or Celica so soon...

He means the Binding Blade character. A bard that's borderline blind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thane said:

He means the Binding Blade character. A bard that's borderline blind. 

Ah, ok.  I only played a little bit of Binding Blade, so I don't know all the characters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going out on a limb and say that the guy on the left would be Subaki. Ryoma's hair is far too full-bodied (read: shaggy) for the silhouette to make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The right one it's definitely Xander, or his son, but most likely Xander. Many claim the left one is Ryoma, but that hair looks more sensible instead of the silly super saiyan 3 hairdo. It looks more like Tsubaki to me. Anyway, am I the only one thinking we should tone down the Awakening and Fates seasonal? I'd love having other FE characters being ridiculous and silly yo. Hell, I'd kill for a seasonal villain being more cartoony and hammy evil, punch clock type of villain, or playing the go karting with Bowser card XD

Edited by Midnox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Also look at the handleat Xander’s weapon and you see a little hole in it. It can’t be a uchiwa fan as they don’t have holes in their handles. And take a close look at how round is the object. It can’t be a fan because the lower part is also round.

I'm thinking it's a ping pong paddle. Because literally every onsen inn in anime seems to have a ping pong table.

And that would probably mean dagger Xander for one Xander of every color if it is in fact a Xander with a ping pong paddle. Xander Emblem hype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right is obviously Ryoma, and barring Xander, the left has a very familiar looking hairstyle, and what looks like a bandana...

latest?cb=20170508200639

And if it's Performing Arts, then that would make sense to have a wandering bard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm like 99% sure it's Ryoma and Xander. This is the easiest guess so far for silhouettes. The costumes look a little odd though, no clue what they could be. Wish they would stop trying to make Xander happen, it's not gonna happen, IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

"Elphin"... you mean Ephraim? I hope not, since he is one of the CYL 2 winners and we will have a Brave Ephraim soon. I don't want to see another Ephraim, Hector or Celica so soon...

Like Thane said Elphin is the bard from Binding Blade and is my favorite BB character.  I have a faint hope he will be on the next PA banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Like Thane said Elphin is the bard from Binding Blade and is my favorite BB character.  I have a faint hope he will be on the next PA banner.

I would really love to see him, too :) There's a lot of FE6 characters I'd love to see. Shame they seem to have forgotten about the game >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would really love to see him, too :) There's a lot of FE6 characters I'd love to see. Shame they seem to have forgotten about the game >.<

Yeah over a year and not one new BB character added to Heroes:(  Don't get me wrong I wanted Lief and Micaiah in Heroes just as much, but now it really should be BB's turn.  Of course, other then in a PA banner I really don't expect any new heroes from GBA or earlier added in to Heroes via seasonal banners.  I do hope every time there is a teaser until they show the trailer though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah over a year and not one new BB character added to Heroes:(  Don't get me wrong I wanted Lief and Micaiah in Heroes just as much, but now it really should be BB's turn.  Of course, other then in a PA banner I really don't expect any new heroes from GBA or earlier added in to Heroes via seasonal banners.  I do hope every time there is a teaser until they show the trailer though.

Leif and Micaiah deserved to be in, but now it feels every new banner is a bit of a mickey take. Plus there'll likely be a stupid alt thrown in there >.< That really peeved me about the Thracia banner (two alts because apparently no Thracia characters remaining can help a banner at all...) and it'll annoy me just as much with FE6 - Echidna, Elphin, Saul, Hugh, Niime, Perceval... so many characters I really want - with Gale as a TT and Idunn as GHB ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really looking like a Fates seasonal banner, which is good for me, because it gives me a banner to skip so I can save for something else.

Please don't blindside me with something I want IS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Omg yes Galdr of Release please.

Left one is Ryoma and the one on the right I thought it'd be Hayato, but then I imagined Xander's hair so, :(

vigor would make more sense, the galdr of release only awakened yune, nothing else.

IS' response to every fateswakening complaint.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Leif and Micaiah deserved to be in, but now it feels every new banner is a bit of a mickey take. Plus there'll likely be a stupid alt thrown in there >.< That really peeved me about the Thracia banner (two alts because apparently no Thracia characters remaining can help a banner at all...) and it'll annoy me just as much with FE6 - Echidna, Elphin, Saul, Hugh, Niime, Perceval... so many characters I really want - with Gale as a TT and Idunn as GHB ^.^

Your BB list is a carbon copy of mine except I want Milady more then Niime.  Niime is great though and I would pull for her if she some how made it in to Heroes:)  Titania can't be the only woman over 20 in Heroes, older woman deserve love too:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You complain about a fourth Xander, but not a sixth Lyn? If nothing else, can you at least be consistent with your alt hate boner?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, although I think plenty of people make exceptions for alts of their favorite characters.

11 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Boo, looks like another terrible seasonal banner. Intelligent Systems as incompetent as ever, as far as I'm concerned.

I hope Minerva's one of the non-revealled silhouettes, it's the only thing that could potentially save another Ryoma and Xander banner.

I'd really like for Minerva to get an alt, along with the rest of the Whitewings. Those are among my most desired characters for alts. As for Ryoma and Xander, I'd be okay with Ryoma getting an alt (although I certainly wouldn't pull for it), since he only has his Legendary version as his sole variant. However, I think it would be a bit much for Xander, since he already has 3 versions and he's pretty much guaranteed to have a Legendary version show up sometime, which would push him up to 5 if he also showed up here.

22 minutes ago, Callisto said:

This is really looking like a Fates seasonal banner, which is good for me, because it gives me a banner to skip so I can save for something else.

Please don't blindside me with something I want IS

I, too, wouldn't mind having something I could skip. It's nice to have a decent stockpile of orbs on hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be completely honest, I'm all burned out on seasonal banners now... even if any of the Fates beasts are featured, I just can't get excited for them...

I'll be focusing on trying to get Grima from the Fighters banner if the game doesn't mind...

Edited by Xenomata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No interest so far, looks like a Japanese carnival theme. Fish paddle Xander and pastry Ryoma. Saving for CYL has been easier than anticipated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, although I think plenty of people make exceptions for alts of their favorite characters.

I suppose, but as a fan of Lucina and Camilla I'll say that they flat-out shouldn't get any more alts just as much as the others who are at 4+ versions of themselves. Of course, that won't happen to either of them because IS loves my money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...