Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

@eclipse I’m not outside the US so maybe this isn’t what you’re looking for but I have my game set in Spanish and although commas aren’t used to separate numbers the game makes it so numbers are spaced out to make it easier to tell what number it is.

Anyway, as far as the glitch goes, it definitely affects the other languages outside of English as the spacing between them is now gone.

Spoiler

V90OcEG.jpg

As you can see, Hector’s score is all cluttered together here while Ike’s is nice and spaced out. So the glitch was in effect but it only affected Hector.

4Y6wn3e.jpg

In this more recent screenshot though, both are now cluttered together with no separation between them whatsoever.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

So, uh, something even more interesting has happened to Veronica's score now.

The commas are back. Partially.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now this is genuinely funny.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Thanks. I wonder if this'll affect the final result or it's just a display issue

Display issue, obviously.

Feh did ask us to pay attention to the final final result, so…

Dear other people on Team Hector,

We all get it, you like Hector. But if everyone puts Hector as their rep it gets rather hard to win fights against red units. Please try to mix it up a bit. 

Sincerely,

Everyone else on Team Hector

Seriously this entire mode has to die. Not only because of these bugs, but because of unbalance to unfairness.

There's actually no single reason to support the character anymore who will win most likely. You will get more feathers for the rank placement, if your team is behind and can pump up your score by several multipliers. It's way more beneficial than 500 feathers for a team victory.

Furthermore the constant rise of multipliers is also a timezone dis-/advantage. 

I won't take part of this event anymore aside of getting the orbs quest.

I am surprised how good Veronica is going against Lucina! Every time I check the VG, she never is losing! Although, without multipliers I cannot use my flags effectually... I will probably end this round with a poor score. Checking the others battles, Ephraim X Roy has the lowest score total between all 4 fights...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

Seriously this entire mode has to die. Not only because of these bugs, but because of unbalance to unfairness.

There's actually no single reason to support the character anymore who will win most likely. You will get more feathers for the rank placement, if your team is behind and can pump up your score by several multipliers. It's way more beneficial than 500 feathers for a team victory.

Furthermore the constant rise of multipliers is also a timezone dis-/advantage. 

I won't take part of this event anymore aside of getting the orbs quest.

Well this is just a mode, not something like CYL, you don't have to take it too seriously.

Yeah the mode is unfair, but unfair enough for the underdogs to have a chance, not as unfair as "The most popular characters can only receive half of the multipliers!!". 

As you can see, this is a mode in a GAME, so it is supposed to be all user friendly. This is not something like "A Hero Rises" where you can get a free character (YAY Ike!!). Do you lose anything? No, you can get feathers, and that's better than none, although I know the intensity of the pain in the heart when you see the character you like loses. But get over it, people had already consider this mode to be nothing the sort of like a real popularity contest, so you participate for fun, and if you don't, then you don't have to care, you don't have to say things like "this mode has to die!", "This mode is bad !", Blah blah blah. Some people still find fun in this mode, they may be happy to see their fav in a VG, they are happy to be able to support them, they may be satisfied with the waves of salts crashing down on each forums(I'm in this category(・∀・))

So yeah, I know what you're trying to convey, but note that not everybody feels the same way. Some are here for the joy, the salts, the feathers, the desperation, etc, and if you don't find yourself interested in any of these, you could just pretend like this VG never happened before.

Anywayzzzz, hope this doesn't make you hate FE Heroes, it's good and all to have many people enjoying their time in this game.^^

2 hours ago, immatx said:

Dear other people on Team Hector,

We all get it, you like Hector. But if everyone puts Hector as their rep it gets rather hard to win fights against red units. Please try to mix it up a bit. 

Sincerely,

Everyone else on Team Hector

Wait wut? Brave Hector is blue, why would you have problem against red out of all things? Sure Green Hector would have trouble against it, but that one is against other blue.

42 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Garlyle Have had a chance to play with your L!Hector today and I lost that match horribly. Seth of all people walled both him and my Brave Roy and the New Years Corrin that was my random ally. I wanted to cry.

What? I though my Hector cannot be taken down by physical units. Sorry to hear that.

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Seems mono-colored teams are still a thing: 

The boy with the bow must be their leader. Wonder what Ephraim would say when he see this.

I take this as a good sign.

My RD Ike being useful to anyone on Team Ike? :3

I seem to almost always get Rezzy's unit when we share a team. Not that I'm complaining, hers are awesome, it's just kinda weird how this happens. :P But at least they help! @Rezzy

5 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

What? I though my Hector cannot be taken down by physical units. Sorry to hear that.

Yeah I was pretty dang shocked. I figure a well timed bonfire would ruin Seth's day, but if I waited it out and didn't initiate the red mages would get into play with Seth blocking Roy from bringing them down. I remember my -ATK Brave Roy on offense could only do 2 damage a hit. So Seth had to have 52 defense when defending. Which means that Hector's bonfire did less than 20 damage or some such nonsense. Still your Hector did significantly more damage to Seth than both other units combined, so he was still the mvp!

Anyways no big deal since we can just rebattle these days. Was just really surprised that Seth couldn't be brought down even 3 on 1. Maybe if my Brave Roy ran a damage special instead of Galeforce.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Wait wut? Brave Hector is blue, why would you have problem against red out of all things? Sure Green Hector would have trouble against it, but that one is against other blue.

I’m almost exclusively getting green Hector’s as my additional units. 

@mampfoid Is she +10? I think she showed up once.

@Usana I did saw Lyn more often though. That Seth was something else I say. Also I should give back L!Hector his Distant Def Seal; whenever I face a challenge, someone else borrows it and I forget to give it back to him.