Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

Happy to say I did manage to hit some multipliers which is very crucial when you join an obviously winning team for Round 2. But my optimal feather strategy hinges on whether you can spend all available flags on Round 1 which I did not. Having 1200 excess flags for Round 3 is not great since I assume Veronica will once again take the lead and I'll have to clutch to every multiplier hour I'll be lucky enough to attend

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Yes can confirm he won.

Thanks and congrats!

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup. I hate my life.

My sympathies.

I’m finally moving over to team Veronica. Anyone else?

12 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

I jumped to Kagero the next round because I knew she had the collective will behind her, and got rewarded with 500 feathers.

I mean, let's face it, most of us are here to farm for feathers & orbs so that's not a bad thing for the most controversial mode out there, although "Relay Defense" might be getting that title soon.

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

I mean, let's face it, most of us are here to farm for feathers & orbs so that's not a bad thing I would say.

I’m here to cry after having seen Sharena not pass Round 1, not collect 200 orbs. Twice.

That’s what one gets for not having their character developed for more than nineteen months, sadly.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m here to cry after having seen Sharena not pass Round 1, not collect 200 orbs. Twice.

That’s what one gets for not having their character developed for more than nineteen months, sadly.

Not to sound pretentious but I don't see why she should with a lack luster story. I personally think it's fine she's at. I mean what can be done that wouldn't be drastic?

Sorry to hear your 2 losses though.

I'm trying to decide if I want to join Veronica or not. I don't want to bandwagon, but I actually do have her & I don't know that much about Ephraim other than his criticism, which honestly sounds as exaggerated as  Eiraka's criticism.

I just hope the victory of this gauntlet doesn't mean a free Veronica, that would make me trying pull for her a waste in hindsight. Then again, merges

Since Lyn lost, I've made my Brave Lyn +9:
image0.png

Now, Team Veronica friends, who do you want from me? Thinking of these 3 to put up as my lead:
+9 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn (Firesweep Bow+, Reposition, Chill Spd 3, Atk Tactic 3, Atk Smoke 3)
+4 +Def/-HP Lyn (Reposition, Moonbow, Brazen Atk/Spd 3, Wrath 3, Def Ploy 3, Atk +3)
+1 +Atk/-Spd dancer Micaiah (Glimmer, Swordbreaker 3)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Okay, so Ike lost. And Lyn too. There go all my bonus characters. *shrugs*

Second round, second loss. On one hand, I would love to have victory feathers even once in this mess of a mode. On the other, I actually like Ephraim and Veronica ticks me off for being "the required f2p pick, have fun clearing abyssal if you picked someone else and aren't a whale" with one of the smuggest fanbase in the making. Decisions, decisions...

Tried to YOLO for Ephraim since he won, got a Merric and Bartre instead. Oh well, I've been frittering away orbs pretty mindlessly lately, I guess the lack of anything in particular to look forward to (lack of event calendar doesn't help here) means that I'm not being particularly careful with orbs. My thinking has been pretty short term lately, because it's been pretty hard to stay engaged with the game.

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Got 40,000 for supporting Veronica, which is 219,190 points; first for me. Here goes Veronica vs Ephraim! I hope Veronica wins. It would be nice to have stuck with a character from the beginning to win.

I would say that's a safe bet but multiplier is still a thing. So good luck?

Darn it Lyn, your only job was needing to defeat Veronica. Now I am out of bonus units for the finals. Ah well, I guess I'm jumping to Ephraim's team. Don't have him but at the very least I should be swimming in multipliers the entire round.

Well, I haven't been following this VG very closely (only doing enough rounds to get the orbs and maybe dumping a few flags here and there). I chose Lucina first because she was getting destroyed by Veronica for some reason the hell happened to the most popular Awakening female status? and then I went with Ephraim because he's the only one I have at level 1 for easy battles. He had a pretty fun round against Ike with all those bonuses and it seems he won so let's see if he'll defeat the odds with the help of multipliers and beat the behemoth that is Team Veronica.

I only did the quests where you get resources. After that I stopped touching VG. I got 500+500 feathers, but I feel better for just not caring to do the mode and it's flag quests.

Dammit, Ike loses yet again. I'm devastated. Oh well, time to join team Veronica. 

My number is 2751683072 if anyone wants to add me. My current lead is my Nephenee, but she's pretty unbuilt so I might change her now that I'm not supporting a green char.

If I said I was surprised Ike lost, would I at least sound believable in a parallel universe where Ike isn't as cool as he is in this one?

...no? Okay... Well, Veronica was supposed to be 5th highest priority, but then priority #1-5 lost, so she is now the de-facto team I will go to.

Any and all Team Veronicas, here is the Bride Ninian who will grave your presence if you add me, Friend Code 5177973547 (for sure the correct code this time!)

kfr16vG.png

Also sorry if her C passive is Fortify Fliers instead of Fort Res like it's supposed to be. I tend to forget to swap back...

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I mean, let's face it, most of us are here to farm for feathers & orbs so that's not a bad thing for the most controversial mode out there, although "Relay Defense" might be getting that title soon.

Actualy I am here for the coins, but feathers and orbs are welcome.

No surprise on Veronica win, Ike got screwed by the multiplier again. While Ephraim revived Armor Emblem for me, I don't like him as a character. HE WILL GO DOWN!!

@mampfoid @Usana This is for Roy

Edited by Garlyle