Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

49 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Could everyone on team Veronica please stop putting up colorless leads, please!  Every time I play it seems like someone has either Veronica or another colorless up, at least most of my friends have other colors but I am sick of getting half built Veronicas as the random allies.  At the very least fully build who you put up.

I could switch to my Shigure, B!Tharja, M!Marth, NY!Azura, P!Shigure, and HS!Ryoma if you want.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the game has decided that today's friend unit would be @Javi Blizz 's Brave Ike. Which is fine since he is handy, but boy does the game seem to like to give you the same ally over and over.

Also got this as a random ally

IXEJgLX.png

Uhh. . . 51 isn't exactly enough physical bulk to take even a single hit from a good chunk of things.

5 minutes ago, Usana said:

Apparently the game has decided that today's friend unit would be @Javi Blizz 's Brave Ike. Which is fine since he is handy, but boy does the game seem to like to give you the same ally over and over.

Also got this as a random ally

IXEJgLX.png

Uhh. . . 51 isn't exactly enough physical bulk to take even a single hit from a good chunk of things.

I kept getting so many sword Ikes from unknow players i had to change my Brave Celica to my Brave Ike just so we had a Green. 

@Usana, nice to see that you think he’s useful :D

I agree, I have also been receiving today the same 5*+9 Roy from a RL friend during all my matches. Maybe is any type of bug? On one hand it is nice since you have 2 great units (counting with your own Veronica). On the other hand, is a pain for doing the colours quests. I’ve even had to use my B!Ike twice! ?

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

If abels no good for you I could do +6 reinhardt or +5 raven instead

Able is fine I am just happy to see a non colorless unit.

55 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I could switch to my Shigure, B!Tharja, M!Marth, NY!Azura, P!Shigure, and HS!Ryoma if you want.

Anyone who is not colorless is fine. Though it is mostly the random allies that are colorless, the people on my FL are really good about not putting units the same color as the bonus unit.  Of course I was looking at the leader board for team Veronica and half the leads are colorless, why I can't figure out.  I thought the days of players not knowing that if the bonus unit is another player's it does not add to your score were over.  I just wanted to remind people that players who can run a bonus unit in VG do and while Veronica is a really good unit having two of her in one team can cause problems.

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Just had to face off against 3 Brave Lyns with my Veronica, a random Genny, and Javi Blizz's Brave Ike. Thankfully Brave Ike had the SPD/DEF rally and I was able to bait only one with Veronica.

"THE ENEMY!"

It's funny and kind of amazing when stuff like that happens. I'm on Ike's team and I was using my Soren. I wound up getting a Brave Ike (which I keep getting, and all from different people) and another Soren. It was weird but fitting. Would've been better if I had Titainia or Mist as my non-Ike ally, especially if it was on a PoR map vs the Black Knight or something.

It's kind of amazing how little people care about the Gauntlet anymore.  No one has posted for 10 hours, and we're almost to the end of the second round.  It looks like I'm not going to be able to use all my flags this round.  Ike will at most get one more Bonus hour, and I still have 600 flags.  At least I should have a decent rank.

If Ike loses, I"m not sure who I'll go with.  If Veronica wins, I'll go Ephraim.  If Lyn does, I like her more, but I'd like to see a guy win for a change, and being the underdog is better with the way Gauntlet works now.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Lyn, and used to be Lucina before that.

I might join Lyn, I'm honestly not sure.  I like her, but losing on the bigger team is always a bummer.

4 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Oh crap, Lyn has a multiplier this hour...meaning it's unlikely she'll get it the next hour. Team Veronica can start rejoicing. 

It really depends.  If they overshoot and give Veronica a bonus hour, then they'll win, but if they land in same hell with Lyn ahead, Veronica would have to really rally.

It looks like Ephraim will win this round.  I guess Ike wins by the upset and dies by the upset.  If Lyn wins, I'll go over to her, if Veronica wins, I'll go to Ephraim.

6 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Oh crap, Lyn has a multiplier this hour...meaning it's unlikely she'll get it the next hour. Team Veronica can start rejoicing. 

Time to prepare for joining our new horseborne queen, I guess.

Team Ephraim and Ike ending up in same after an eternity of nonstop rubberbanding. Gauntlets really do love to defy all predictions during the last few hours.

The best way to win now is just to hope that the similarity in size of the teams lets Ephraim keep the lead until the end

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Team Ephraim and Ike ending up in same after an eternity of nonstop rubberbanding. Gauntlets really do love to defy all predictions during the last few hours.

The best way to win now is just to hope that the similarity in size of the teams lets Ephraim keep the lead until the end

And it's right in the middle of that Same Hell, too.  Not close enough for Ike to really rally, not close enough to hope for Ephraim to overshoot and give Ike a multiplier.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

And it's right in the middle of that Same Hell, too.  Not close enough for Ike to really rally, not close enough to hope for Ephraim to overshoot and give Ike a multiplier.

Exactly, like wasn't Hector's score further away from Ike in same hell and then as we know the last hour Ike got the multiplier then.

Does anyone have the 2nd to last hour score between Hector and Ike?

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova