Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

For all those new players Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Veronica are probably more important than Ike, Lyn & Co. 

I’m not a new player but Sharena is more important to me than Ike, Lyn, and co.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m not a new player but Sharena is more important to me than Ike, Lyn, and co.

Super Bun Bun Pal is more important than Sharena.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is only one Super Bun Bun Pal worth caring about.

Fixed that for you.

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

I agree, Super Bun Bun Pal would probably be my favorite character if Heroes is my first game. I like her cheery attitude and her bunny quotes are great.

My SBBP is -SPD and didn't get much action (also because I wanted her bun bun brother more). Perhaps I should check her lines again. 

1 hour ago, Exozinx said:

Thanks for understanding^^

Now why don't we put this aside and help Ike beat Hector like the pulp he is?(Sorry Hector I still love you!!)

Of course!

Yeah, let's crush Hector! WE LIKE IKE!

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That is still true. I don’t hate Sharena (and most of the other Heroes OCs), but she and the rest of them are all equally insignificant and worthless to me.

Well, it’s not Sharena’s fault that all character development she’s got over nineteen months was “Brother, we can’t eat hay” and whatever her bunny verson says.

Why don't your units get SP in VG? They get HM so why not SP? The whole point of supporting Veronica was to get more SP but that's now pointless. The fact you can't get SP in this game mode despite gaining SP in all the other game modes barring tap battles is driving this game mode towards the bottom of my list. 

Edited by Icelerate

When Lucina loses—and she is going to lose barring multiplier shenanigans—I’m switching over to Lyn.

13 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Why don't your units get SP in VG? 

Because this mode is atrocious.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

>Lyn, Hector and Ephraim tied for the least votes in the poll

Am I on the right website?

That's now been fixed.

On Team Lyn. Leading with Legendary Lyn. Hoping for a face-off against Veronica in the next round (and then siding with the winner).

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Anyone have a link to the prediction spreadsheet, I’m curious who is the most popular.

I don’t have a link at the moment, but the favored characters are Hector, Ephraim, Lyn, and Veronica as they had more votes than their opponents. You can find the score predictor by looking up “FEH score tracker” or something along the lines of that. 

33 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Anyone have a link to the prediction spreadsheet, I’m curious who is the most popular.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18y3CAHljkLdGopYWOT_86P4JkJnbSU01n3oG1PWkWXI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Reminder to everyone that predictions are exceedingly inaccurate the farther into the future you go, especially when the score is near a multiplier threshold.

I'm with team Celica but I'd be sad if Lyn lost to multiplier shenanigans again.  Veronica is insane, if this didn't have multipliers she would crush everyone and easily win the finals.  Looks like her CYL release was a massive success, I also think they did a fantastic job with Forging bonds and her character building/development there.  

I'm really surprised Hector's team is bigger than Ike's when Ike has always been more popular. I can only think that some people dislike that Ike is in a third gauntlet in a row here. Which I can understand. Ike definitely needs a break from them after this. xP

Also, just to throw my two cents in the Sharena thing, I think Super Bun Bun Pal is much more fun and cute than OG Sharena. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Welp, I've got both accounts fighting for Roy this time, looks like he's gonna need all the help he can get. Don't have my main account ID right now, but my secondary is 3988694626, name is Marita and current lead is Cordelia. I can try and change it if anyone wants, but my secondary account doesn't have a lot of trained 5S Units right now so it'll be slim pickings.