Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

20 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

we need to massclaim. i want even everyone who has already claimed to state their role in full (or the fullest that you can i guess). @All Might i asked you to do this earlier and you never did. please i need clarity.

i really want to lynch shiki today, sorry this isn't about earlier it's just that you're kinda in the poe, and feel the most likely to flip scum

everyone else please tell me who you want to lynch today

Insomniac (not sure if my prior slot has already proved this TBH, considering you asked).

Fair enough, although I'd prefer not to be lynched in LYLO. =)

At the moment? Rain, considering that they got blocked and their attitude yesterday. I'm still suspicious of Aizen but 1) If Rain is scum (which I think he is), he needs to be lynched first and 2) I don't see Aizen/Rain as scumbuddies. Assumign a Rain scumflip, I'd look into Estelle as the scumbuddy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Aizen said:

Rain has 2 votes and if she's scum and we lynch the ITP we have to hope the kill gets blocked or redirected and hits scum because if we went to 5p scum would have the same amount of votes as town.
Mother of god why didn't we lynch her the day before

1. In this scenario we'd have already been in potential MyLo yesterday though? Like, I literally said this yesterday. I at least always thought parity with the anti-town was what counted towards *Lo, not just one team.

2. ....My double vote apparently does get turned off in *Lo. Shinori only answered that question last night...

15 minutes ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

Insomniac (not sure if my prior slot has already proved this TBH, considering you asked).

It was proven for one night at least, think that was N2.

Full claim then:

Apart from being a mayor which gets turned off during *Lo, making it basicly a useless role, but let's ignore that for a second I can also check who someone voted for in the waifu contest. Shiki didn't vote anyone D1, Aizen didn't vote anyone yesterday (lame results, I know).

This means Shiki secretly has a 1-shot commute/Aestetic/whatever (or x-shot I guess), Aizen has a roleblock or there actually is a ninja-roleblocker in the game.

Roleblocking Cu feels odd though, when they could have just roleblocked Nemu and shot Cu instead...

9 hours ago, Rain Nijika said:

1. In this scenario we'd have already been in potential MyLo yesterday though? Like, I literally said this yesterday. I at least always thought parity with the anti-town was what counted towards *Lo, not just one team.

2. ....My double vote apparently does get turned off in *Lo. Shinori only answered that question last night...

It was proven for one night at least, think that was N2.

Full claim then:

Apart from being a mayor which gets turned off during *Lo, making it basicly a useless role, but let's ignore that for a second I can also check who someone voted for in the waifu contest. Shiki didn't vote anyone D1, Aizen didn't vote anyone yesterday (lame results, I know).

Wait Rain, you didn't get roleblocked?

I'm the town backup. I get the first town role to be killed/lynched, which was Olivier's. So I'm a redirector. I can't redirect the NK though.

Also I was right about Rain's vote. IDK if I believe her saying she didn't know about it until last night, but she used that logic to try to save herself yesterday and now it's gone.

For me town is me/Cu/Violet I guess? Haven't read her at all.

Shiki's slot seems the most scummy right now. I could get behind lynching her or Aizen.

I'm sorry I'm too busy to be a super contributor right now. I feel like our best chance at catching mafia is between Rain/Aizen/Shiki. Is there a real reason Violet can't be ITP? 

I hope we win this. 

I guess I should mention: there's one more aspect of my role that's kind of important, but there's also literally no town benefit in claiming it, even if it were necessary to save me from a lynch.

If you guys have any ideas on how to use my redirect tonight let me know, it could be useful especially if there's a scum RB still hanging around.

2 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

can you explain this to me I've lost like everything that's been going on this game

There was a lack of kill when only Sham died and Marisa claimed to have roleblocked Rain 

21 minutes ago, Aizen said:

There was a lack of kill when only Sham died and Marisa claimed to have roleblocked Rain 

Something something hitting a docced doc something something said this yesterday.

Besides, I didn't get roleblocked last night and we're still missing a kill...

1 hour ago, Estelle said:

Wasn't Marisa supposed to roleblock Rain last night?

Marissa flipped alternating roleblocker, so she probably couldn't roleblock me twice in a row.