Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Estelle said:

I'm sorry I'm too busy to be a super contributor right now. I feel like our best chance at catching mafia is between Rain/Aizen/Shiki. Is there a real reason Violet can't be ITP?

N1 had three deaths and one person being poisoned, and Violet claimed one of those kills as a result of being the vig.

So... it depends on how willing you are to believe scum had even more killing power then we're already expecting?

Shiki being a one-shot aesthetic makes a lot more sense then Aizen having a roleblock he can only use the person winning the waifu contest that doesn't block all powers said person gains from winning... willing to vote here, but maybe we should give Violet a chance to chim in?

1 minute ago, All Might said:

question for all our beloved town members out there.

what are the chances that on n2, either the itp or wolf team take a shot at cu? keep in mind that it was said multiple times for cu to be docced. 

Unlikely then, but Nemu also got docced so...

Just now, All Might said:

i'm pretty sure nemu got docced from the secondary vote winner which iirc was cu, but don't quote me on that. 

1. Cu won last nights poll, which he would have been disqualified for if he had one a previous round I think. Violet was the one who won D2.

2. The second vote winner won on D2, so can use the power on N2, exactly when a kill went missing....

6 hours ago, Estelle said:

##Vote: Shiki

The long lazy spell and weak catch-up with this slot reminds me of my own play in a certain anonymous game where I was not too pleased to be scum. 

What exactly about my catchup was weak? Pretty bad reasoning for LYLO. I'm not going to reread an entire 50 page game when I have other things to do. Only subbed in to keep this slot from being modkilled.

Also did you target me last night? This whole ascetic thing is so dumb because there's no way to argue against it and it can be so easily disproven.

4 hours ago, Rain Nijika said:

N1 had three deaths and one person being poisoned, and Violet claimed one of those kills as a result of being the vig.

So... it depends on how willing you are to believe scum had even more killing power then we're already expecting?

Violet is definitely town because of this. Town needs killing power to counteract scum killing power, and TMK Violet is the only claimed Town KP.

##Vote: Rain

Already mentioned past actions that I didn't like, but the entire reasoning for lynching me being "well, I think ascetic makes more sense than this other theory" is pretty dumb TBH. Also in general, I'm pretty bothered by Rain/Estelle not really making any effort to analyze any other slots outside of mine. This is horrible LYLO play. They want to lynch me because my slot has contributed nothing until I subbed in, but aren't actually putting the effort into discovering why my scumbuddy would be. Rain > Estelle here because at least Estelle provided some reasoning whereas it feels like Rain just provided flawed role related reasoning and not much else. Also, if the doc target on N2 was obvious, it makes more sense that scum's/ITP's kill was roleblocked over it hitting a doc target.

Aka my problem here is only 1 of Shiki/Estelle is town and I can't figure out who that is.
Rain/All might don't seem like a scum team given day play.  All mights role seems like an ITP (At least 1 shot lynch proof he's also 1 shot bp)
So rain being scum would make all might ITP
Scum back up vs...whatever Shiki is Shiki did you claim?

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I must say you're the most interesting out of all the replacements to come in. 
Does a scum ITP backup sound possible? Estelle day 1 play doesn't scream scum to me and Shiki's day phase today has been pretty good.

More likely to be ITP than mafia, but apparently All Might is obvious ITP so not sure how that works out. There are a lot more ITP candidates than there are mafia candidates, for better or for worse. I'll think about that tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

Aka my problem here is only 1 of Shiki/Estelle is town and I can't figure out who that is.
Rain/All might don't seem like a scum team given day play.  All mights role seems like an ITP (At least 1 shot lynch proof he's also 1 shot bp)
So rain being scum would make all might ITP
Scum back up vs...whatever Shiki is Shiki did you claim?

Insomniac. Yeah, my role isn't exactly going to clear me here.

allmight is it proven that you can't vote tho 

I don't know who I'd vote for secondary vote. things that shiki have said still make me want to lynch them and if it turns out aizen is scum after this game I'm gonna melt into the ground 

really worried about the rain lyncg but the thing about scum avoiding targeting me since it was obvious I was gonna be docced makes me wanna go ahead with it

I cannot bring myself to legit #effort. Work has been creating such a mess and my GM/superiors are being insufferable to the point of where I wanted to sub out, but then realized that Shinori is probably close to (if not completely) being out of subs to call upon, with as many subs as we've gotten so far this game.

Which sucks, because when I asked him about it, if he can't find a sub, it'd result in my slot being modkilled, which would probably just throw the game for townside in itself. Which I really don't want to do or cause, so that just sucks.

One thing: I thought people were set on Rain or somethin' as far as I can last recall from the thread. How did we end up in a no lynch? I didn't vote at the time I last appeared because they were around L-2/L-1, and people seemed dead set on it. But then the day phase (which I thought was 48hrs again) went on, and then no flips in either direction happened. [I also feel like no flipped harmed us 10x over than not having one, regardless of the end result.]

I'm very tired and slightly irate from work atm, but I'll try to take some time to re-read through things. What big things are to be noted though as of right now, if anyone can offer a small summary of things?

Violet evergarden has been subbed in for violet evergarden.

I'm also willing to allow an extension if people would like this you just need to give me a

"##Extension"

Same voting system required so a majority is required for extension.