Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Aizen said:

For you to say I didn't have to work to make it this far is a really dirty and bitchy move All might. 

it's also the truth. you had no slots you needed to carry, no mislynches you had to powerwolf like i did, no need to defend yourself all that much. you weren't half the hero i was here, and it says everything that you can't admit it.

Just now, Violet Evergarden said:

if it is nl you might have an issue called aizen is strongwilled so will probably kill shiki anyways

if he was then he'd have killed cu. he wasn't able to, AND he was redirected with his kill. both of these facts from his own mouth disprove this.

and even in the case shiki dies, aizen only has 1 bpv max, and the game just ends in a draw. i've thought through all the scenarios.

It's called trusting me that I have this under control. I wouldn't drag this game out if I had no chance to win. Neither would Shinori. If I had no chance to win the game wouldn't go on. Why do you think it's still going?

Just now, Aizen said:

It's called trusting me that I have this under control. I wouldn't drag this game out if I had no chance to win. Neither would Shinori. If I had no chance to win the game wouldn't go on. Why do you think it's still going?

why does she have to trust you when there's no reason you can't just tell her?

it'll actually probably help your chances if you tell her. i have no secrets left, so if you're so confident, i don't see why you don't say anything now

Just now, Aizen said:

It's okay mr hero villains outsmart you all the time this will be no different. 

i've never lost. fbb818039258095402dd2b8a4fc7de1765b753d1

Just now, Violet Evergarden said:

when i say strong willed i mean unable to be roleblocked in this case.

also you're implying i don't have an ace up my sleeve.

but the point is moot.

seems pretty specific when a redirector exists in the game. if i were the games creator, id include roleblocking and redirecting due to the roleblocker and redirector in the game.

you dont

On 9/5/2018 at 1:42 AM, Aizen said:

Did you do it offensively ot def wise. 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:43 AM, Aizen said:

or*

On 9/5/2018 at 1:43 AM, Violet Evergarden said:

...What? Unsure of what you're asking here. o.O?

On 9/5/2018 at 1:45 AM, Aizen said:

Congrats on your win.