Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shiki Ryougi said:

Real talk? It'd be pretty funny if Violet just didn't ever vote and went for a UL. Like, she can't win anyways so she's not even dicking over her faction.

Of course, I'd prefer to win but yeah.

I...lmfao sweet jesus I didn't even think of that. 
I'd like to win myself but yeah yeah

Just now, Shiki Ryougi said:

Thanks! It was fun to play w/you too. Hopefully we can both be town in a game LMAO.

IT WAS SO HARD KNOWING WHO THE SCUM TEAM WAS GOING FOR A KILL AND THEN THE REDIRECTOR FUCKS ME.
I hope we can be town together too it'd be nice 

Was glad I died when I did. I wish people would make more of an effort to keep up with games instead of subbing out. When the mod confirmed Kamina was looking for a replacement it was just hard to care anymore, sadly. I think my play was pretty mediocre this game but I was right about All Might at least.

@Elieson @Rapier @RADicate In the future I think you (and any other players who did this) would benefit from reading the entire thread before posting. There seems to be an issue with players who are trying to catch up posting comments on earlier parts of the day then vanishing without finishing their read, resulting in their "content" being completely irrelevant to the matter actually at hand in the phase and clogging the thread up with more words, which hurts other players who are also trying to catch up. It's much more efficient to read the whole thread and take notes, then craft a post based on what sticks out the most.

Congrats to Claire. Thought you did pretty well, although I stopped reading after my death. soup and Via were also great while I was around, and Athena seems to have gotten pretty good at writing posts too.

1 hour ago, Prims said:

@Elieson @Rapier @RADicate In the future I think you (and any other players who did this) would benefit from reading the entire thread before posting. There seems to be an issue with players who are trying to catch up posting comments on earlier parts of the day then vanishing without finishing their read, resulting in their "content" being completely irrelevant to the matter actually at hand in the phase and clogging the thread up with more words, which hurts other players who are also trying to catch up. It's much more efficient to read the whole thread and take notes, then craft a post based on what sticks out the most.

I agree about that. Next time, I'll just write my thoughts on Word or something, then go editing it as I read the topic and only post my synthesis from what I gather.

That is, if there *will* be a next time. I got called for a job interview 2 days before the game begun and I have almost no time at all right now. Coming back to see 12+ pages on D1 was also a shot on my mood.

I-I'm not a good representative for Rain, ç.ç

On 9/11/2018 at 5:10 PM, Prims said:

Unfortunately, I've been dealing with medical issues that heavily resulted in my abilities to not catch up at all. I won't act like I'm exempt from this call-out, but I was preparing to sub out due to just a sheer inability to participate.