Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

I see two things possible:

1. All Might lied about being poisoned knowing it was a scum ability from his partner (and explains why he isn't dead)
2. All Might is somehow telling the truth which would mean that Nemu/Him were targeted by a scum poisoner, giving soft clear

I can't see ITP having this ability due to the things I recently pointed out

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I mean, Violet didn't use her shot and there was still a 3rd kill on n1. Poisoning more alludes to that being scum-related, and your theory cannot make sense because you can't use two actions at the same time; All Might said he was poisoned yday which is when 3 kills happened

Bolded is pretty odd wording then, but whatever.

Do the rules actually state that a player can't use multiple actions in the same night? If poisoning is regarded as a factional power for the itp, being able to also perform another action (like a one shot vig) isn't that weird?

I'm more then willing to buy the mafia has a poisoner if they are only a 2 player team though.

This isn't super relevant though, because even if the poisoner is on the scum team, Nemu or Cu getting shot isn't that unlikely.

Violet is basicly confirmed town, and Cu is pretty likely town here, to start of boring.

Assuming Shinori says it's MyLo, Nemu is probably fine as well.

All Mights revealed role strikes me as incredible likely to be the itp, but deadproof might just be there to counter balance the heavy killing I guess. The fact that he's trying to strongarm town into doing exactly what he says is frustratingly NAI (I know a few players here who I think would be this aggressive as town), but the complete disregard for people saying he's not confirmed town gives him away I feel (by which I mostly mean the fact that he keeps hammering on it, even though people have said numerous times it's not true). So yeah, would like this slot to go. Can't lynch him today though.

Shiki's few content posts felt pretty good to me. I feel someone subbing into a scum slot would make less strong posts so soon. I also feel Insomniac is a really weird scum role, but that last part probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.

That leaves two of Aizen, Marissa and Estelle as scum. Leaning towards Aizen and Estelle, I'll go into that more after I eat.

8 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

@Aizen Good news (or is it bad?) for you, I'm dead tomorrow! Bad news (or is it good?) for you, you're going to have to re-evaluate!

Where does this leave your reads?

Let's play pretend and say you magically flip town. Rain is still dying and flipping (most likely scum given all might seems to be Itp) I would say shiki is the next most likely or I may relook at estelle like my townreads ask but that's doubtful. I have fairly strong reasons to townread the others.

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

How? Aren't they the only 2 with roles not proven aka from your and rains pov the only people who can be poisoner?

well, obviously there's you that you're just ignoring. there's also estelle who's likeliest to be itp or poisoner or whatever we got over shiki slot due to reasons i can't say, and it's reasonable to not pin a wolf poe read on someone based off their content. obviously theyre still in the poe, but i dont see the problem with not scumreading them as the poisoner because they're just in the poe. plus, theyve already got 3 suspects for the wolves lined up on the table with me estelle and you. dont see the problem and dont see why you have to put words into her mouth. 

6 minutes ago, All Might said:

well, obviously there's you that you're just ignoring. there's also estelle who's likeliest to be itp or poisoner or whatever we got over shiki slot due to reasons i can't say, and it's reasonable to not pin a wolf poe read on someone based off their content. obviously theyre still in the poe, but i dont see the problem with not scumreading them as the poisoner because they're just in the poe. plus, theyve already got 3 suspects for the wolves lined up on the table with me estelle and you. dont see the problem and dont see why you have to put words into her mouth. 

I'm questioning why they wouldn't have someone in there scumreads because of poisoner that'd be my biggest goal at the moment but maybe me and rain have other priorities. 
If you think I'm poisoner have someone check me. 

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

My role was already proven.

still wolf equity

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

I'm questioning why they wouldn't have someone in there scumreads because of poisoner that'd be my biggest goal at the moment but maybe me and rain have other priorities. 
If you think I'm poisoner have someone check me. 

i think they commented on them solely because THEY CAN be a poisoner, but that doesn't mean they have to individually scumread them. i thought that was actually a pretty decent thought and came off as genuine despite all the other bullshit i saw right out of the gate. 

Hey guys it's me, the original Estelle! I'm back in, but there's a reason I subbed out in the first place so don't expect too much out of me please! If I could get some updated readslists from you guys as well as any info on anything important my sub may have done in my absence, I would be grateful. I may or may not have the opportunity to reread, so if you could point me to any particularly important moments that happened while I was gone I would appreciate that as well!

Finally, @Shinori could you please link D2 start/D3 start and EoDs in the OP? I legitimately have no idea how the players that have died so far flipped and that's kind of important information!