Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I thought it was one-shot? We'd have to amass votes sooner than later

the 1 shot is seeing who is voting who. The other part is I see who wins the waifu vote and what powers they got so whoever gets the win has to use the action in a towny way because I'll know what said power is and they can't lie about it. The only way this is possible is if I die and given I'm in the poe pool that's not a bad thing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

Marisa what do you think about voting Estelle for top waifu as I stated before 

1 hour ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Well..it'd be an interesting gamble to say the least! I think most people are just voting for me/cu by now

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

I don't see how it's a gamble to be honest because she's kinda trapped into using the action in a towny way due to my role.

then what does this interaction mean? I don't see where estelle claimed?

7 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

then what does this interaction mean? I don't see where estelle claimed?

We were talking about giving Estelle the waifu vote, so someone  inside the poe has it, because theyre unlikely to be nk'd and we can use aizens role to check what ability they get so they cant really abuse it. This isn't about Estelles own role.

At the very least could you guys answer 2 questions?

Who all has claimed their roles?

Which slots have had subs?

Also I know who my sub was and I wouldn't be surprised if their play was terrible. I can't really defend it. Like, I know for a fact they made some huge mistakes none of you even know about yet.

I really need to know claimed roles before EoD though.

1 minute ago, Estelle said:

At the very least could you guys answer 2 questions?

Who all has claimed their roles?

Which slots have had subs?

Also I know who my sub was and I wouldn't be surprised if their play was terrible. I can't really defend it. Like, I know for a fact they made some huge mistakes none of you even know about yet.

I really need to know claimed roles before EoD though.

I'm a doc who notifies the people I doc they were visited by a doc.

Marisa is a roleblocker, Cu a rolecop, Might claimed bpv, 1shot lynchproof surprise mayor fruit vender (whatever that is) of which 1 had a recersed effect.Violet was 1shot vig. Aizen was 1shot secondary vote shower and knows who gets secondary voted and whatvtgey get. Rain is mayor.

Shiki has been replaced twice I think, I also think Rain was replaced once.

I think this is all correct, but am not 100 percent sure.

Thank you! Additionally I would like to know, since it looks like we're lynching Rain:

If Rain flips town which 2 players do you think are most likely to be mafia/itp?

Same question but if Rain flips scum?

This is just some stuff I want a general consensus on, I'll be back around later to defend myself/press reads. I guess I'll waifu vote Cu? My sub apparently forgot to use that function.

I don't think flips mean too much considering the itp is alone and the mafia are with 1 or two left. If she flips maf it means Might can basically only be itp, not maf, but I think most people were itpreading him anyway so....

So relatively independent of flip I'd look at all might > estelle for itp and shiki>aizen>estelle>might for mafia.

9 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I just feel I'm not getting through to you and the more you make these claims the more it becomes like you're pulling the wool over my eyes. You've yet to explain how the 3rd kill happened in your perspective nor are you offering any solutions to this underlying problem. All you've done is say 'dunno I'm not the poisoner!' which I get but the fact remains All Might claimed poison D2 and not D1, and following D1 we had..can you guess it? 3 kills. One of them was confirmed by Violet on Ochako, one of them was the factional kill and can you guess what the last one was? Probably the ITP. So..why again did a second kill not happen and only one when you roleblocked? All I've gotten from you is that ITP and Scum just happened to make choices which I get it, that's a completely fair perspective to make! If you're town obviously the only thing you can do wrong is mislynch, so night relations don't have to deal with you. There's nothing that I can argue here because we don't have facts, but frankly with your attitude for lackthereof I just don't really see why we keep you around. You're not sitting trying to go through the motions with everyone, you come in here and complain and then don't offer any insight as if you haven't really bothered to truly read the thread. I just don't know if that position is one town makes who truly wants to win the game, not anti-town trying to get by false promises.

I have multiple theories on how the extra kill could work, but the only thing we know for sure is it's in the hands of anti town. In what world is All Might poisoned on D1 anyway?

The third kill could be a one shot, or it could have gotten blocked by Violet or Nemu. I already said this. Have you been reading my posts, or did a big black spot appear before your eyes whenever I started talking about roles?

8 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

So I'm gonna move aside this and instead talk to you on your content and not mech bull, because frankly I can't stand mechanics and it's not my strong suit. 

I think your content is pretty lacking in general but you're given a position to defend and you mostly focus your time doing so. What I'm guessing is that you think All Might is ITP/Anti-town? Like your wording towards All Might in this post:

So we've got this opinion lined up here and I only really wanna focus on your reads and not your theories, which are far and few between. You say Aizen/Estelle are also people you believe are Mafia and say you're gonna go into it but it simply doesn't happen. I don't know how much you've read (or decided to) but we've now had three bodies replace into this same slot unfortunately. Being a sub can be difficult but this is a pretty quiet game so I dunno what basis you are firing these off. You never really..elaborate on it? Like after that post it's mostly just mech talk, and then as deadline nears you make this post:

There's just nothing there to back this up! Where's your confidence coming from on this? Why didn't you bother to explain more why you think this instead of having all your efforts be defending yourself? Even after this fact you don't go into further detail and rather just continue with mech talk with such an easy thing to do, nor am I really taking it all too insightful at this point. If you want to start with the lynch being pulled off you start here because I can't see your worth if this is all you can muster. The only thing I get is that you think Estelle is noobscum and aizen is her partner because ???

Literally nothing there

*fixed formatting

Yes, let's ignore mechanics that make me cleared town, because it doesn't suit your narrative, great plan.

You also wanted to lynch me for mechanic bull before, so what gives?

My efforts being on defending myself when everyone wants me lynched for dumb reasons shouldn't be that weird.

8 hours ago, Aizen said:

I tried to fire rain up but they just gave me a bunch of mech post-(Marisa can you stop posting right after me you're stealing my grove here) anyway she gave me a bunch of mech posting and I just don't understand why she's not trying more if we try to get into rains mind we're seeing a scum team of me and est with a all might ITP the all might being non town is somewhat agreed on so okay. The issue here is I am actively saying give the power to me Estelle or violet if I was Rain I'd be jumping on that right away going "Look at this team look at it!" I would say that's pretty towny if rain really believed the team to be me and estelle but no comment on it at all. I also think me and Estelle aren't getting lynched right now so why isn't Rain going "look guys Aizen and Estelle are scum here's why" I just don't see any fire or want to solve or any of that from rain. 

You're expecting people to react the same way to things you do, even though everyone reacts differently? I never have get overly emotional, sorry dude.

Also, how in the world do both of you have the gal to say I only said I'm not a poisoner? Seriously?

11/3/1 clears me, and 12/2/1 is a dumb setup (and even then I'm cleared if anti town has enough killing power to make up the number disadvantage).

Also, yes I'm being lazy with reading/not spending my time great to find scum, but why does it make sense for scum!me to be this obvious about barely having read? Yes I could be lazy scum, but I can also just be lazy town?

Is there anyone around willing to lynch someone of Aizen/Estelle/Marisa?

5 minutes ago, Rain Nijika said:

Also, yes I'm being lazy with reading/not spending my time great to find scum, but why does it make sense for scum!me to be this obvious about barely having read? Yes I could be lazy scum, but I can also just be lazy town?

Is there anyone around willing to lynch someone of Aizen/Estelle/Marisa?

We have 15 minutes and we need a flip I guess, so I'd lynch Aizen/Estelle with you. If we get two others online we'll see what they want and vote there.