Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, whoa there! Don't lynch me! 

I'm the backup. The first townie to die I get their ability. The first townie to die was Olivier, I got their ability and I'm a redirector now, but my stupid sub redirected to a dead guy so her action failed.

No hammer was reached.  Everyone breaks a part and heads back to sleep for the night,  if something like this were to happen again people might question their faith in the Holy Order and things would come crashing down.

No one was lynched, if this happens again it will result in a universal loss for everyone.

Estelle(4): Rain, Cu Chulainn, Nemu

If I don't have a sub for Shiki by the end of this night phase they may be modkilled.

Night 3 has started, night 3 will end tomorrow at 4 PM CST., 24.5 hours from now.  Subject to end early if I get all actions in.

Edited by Shinori

Everyone gathers at the start of a new day to find 2 more have been slain in their beds during the night.

Marisa has died! She was the Waifu Witch, the Alternating Blocker.

250?cb=20130115213147

Nemu has died! She was the Blunt Waifu doctor.

latest?cb=20171202084858

It is now day 4! Day 4 ends in 48 hours, or monday at about 5 PM CST.

With 7 people alive it takes 4 to hammer.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180910T17&p0=3704&msg=Day+4+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

hey guys. aizen is scum. I got voted top husbando and it gave me a self watch. the self watch was passive regardless of roleblock. I got rolecop roleblocked, and the people who visited me last night were aizen and nemu. 

it's weird I didn't get a "the doc visited you last night" msg but yeah aizen roleblocked me and is scum ##vote: aizen I can't bold I'm mobole

@Rain Nijika prove your double-vote

I want to hear some more from Aizen and I'm not entirely sure Cu has his logic completely straight yet but I'd be down to lynch there if the evidence continues to lead that way. 

Also I guess I claimed. I'm not going to say who I targeted with my redirect unless it becomes important, but my actions succeeded last night.