Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

aizen why else would you visit me because I still saw you visiting me last night.

I visit'd you because you won the goddam vote. What else do you think I would visit you for friend 

1 minute ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

when has a role like that ever been a thing? it'd make more sense for scum!me to be a godfather.

I've played a ton of games where scum has a role where they can only be targetted with killing actions the rest will fail. That works fine.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

I've played a ton of games where scum has a role where they can only be targetted with killing actions the rest will fail. That works fine.

oh, that's ascetic. pretty sure this can be easily refuted by someone saying they've successfully targeted me this game. hopefully someone alive has done so.

oh, that's ascetic. pretty sure this can be easily refuted by someone saying they've successfully targeted me this game. hopefully someone alive has done so.

Mhm it's that or a ninja roleblocker I suppose. Rolestopper too but yeah. 

Also we can't lynch Allmight today if we think Rain is scum I just realized 

Rain has 2 votes and if she's scum and we lynch the ITP we have to hope the kill gets blocked or redirected and hits scum because if we went to 5p scum would have the same amount of votes as town.
Mother of god why didn't we lynch her the day before

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

Also we can't lynch Allmight today if we think Rain is scum I just realized 

can you explain the reads here? cu mentioned that both of these were itp candidates but I don't get why. are they scummy individually, but have good associations with flipped scum? asking here because the scum poe is me/you and I know i'm not scum, so something's wrong there. I'm townreading cu, scumreading you, and I have nothing on violent evergarden or estelle. what's the general consensus there?

Just now, Shiki Ryougi said:

can you explain the reads here? cu mentioned that both of these were itp candidates but I don't get why. are they scummy individually, but have good associations with flipped scum? asking here because the scum poe is me/you and I know i'm not scum, so something's wrong there. I'm townreading cu, scumreading you, and I have nothing on violent evergarden or estelle. what's the general consensus there?

Violet is conf town. Cu is just town it's been like that all game.
All might has pushed rain day 1 then townread her after a C2 flip
The reason we can't lynch all might is it's pretty clear he's the ITP imo with his role. the 1 shot death proof (When really it only said lynch so I suspect he had a bp vest to stop the poison and 1 shot lynch proof and that's why he needed to be checked)
So if we lynch the Itp and rain is scum just beat us on vote power. 
I do think Rain is scum and I want her lynched today but I'm trying to figure out this whole roleblock thing.

9 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Violet is conf town. Cu is just town it's been like that all game.
All might has pushed rain day 1 then townread her after a C2 flip
The reason we can't lynch all might is it's pretty clear he's the ITP imo with his role. the 1 shot death proof (When really it only said lynch so I suspect he had a bp vest to stop the poison and 1 shot lynch proof and that's why he needed to be checked)
So if we lynch the Itp and rain is scum just beat us on vote power. 
I do think Rain is scum and I want her lynched today but I'm trying to figure out this whole roleblock thing.

Why is Violet confirmed village? Confirmed village is cool, just curious here.

D2 flip was town, right? Why would All Might read Rain villa for that?

Makes sense why we wouldn't lynch ITP today.

So lynching a wolf here is the play. Assuming Violet/Cu are both village, my lynchpool is Estelle/Rain/All Might/you. Assuming two wolves left and ITP (otherwise why would it be LYLO), that's like a 75% chance of nailing wolves/itp easy game easy life.

Why is Rain scummy? 

Why is Violet confirmed village? Confirmed village is cool, just curious here.

D2 flip was town, right? Why would All Might read Rain villa for that?

Makes sense why we wouldn't lynch ITP today.

So lynching a wolf here is the play. Assuming Violet/Cu are both village, my lynchpool is Estelle/Rain/All Might/you. Assuming two wolves left and ITP (otherwise why would it be LYLO), that's like a 75% chance of nailing wolves/itp easy game easy life.

Why is Rain scummy? 

Violet was our vig and then changed her claim when it outright wasn't needed she could ride the cred forever so she conf town'd herself twice.
No the D1 flip was scum but rain did nothing to really get the town cred.
Rain is scummy because when we were pushing her the day before she was more worried about how she's conf mech clear instead of trying to engage in the thread with others or show us who wolves are. She was also roleblocked when there was a missing kill so it points to her being scum or ITP basically.

well

i'm really honestly ready for this game to be over, but i also still genuinely want to try to win this game. 

what weirds me out is that there have been no roleblocks by scum claimed at all, have there? why would scum suddenly roleblock me and suddenly have a roleblocker. were people just not claiming being blocked? i don't get it and aizen still hasn't really convinced me because i can imagine scum having a role that can see who wins the contest and what they get and they have like, a x1 block they can use on a winner of their choice, but also i guess it'd be kinda broken for scum to know that

come on though ninja roleblocker? you have to be kidding me

we need to massclaim. i want even everyone who has already claimed to state their role in full (or the fullest that you can i guess). @All Might i asked you to do this earlier and you never did. please i need clarity.

i really want to lynch shiki today, sorry this isn't about earlier it's just that you're kinda in the poe, and feel the most likely to flip scum

everyone else please tell me who you want to lynch today