Boyz II Men's thread

Pengaius

30 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

MAKE A FINER AND NOBLER TYPE OF MANHOOD

The Greeks like small manhoods too. Small, fine manhoods are a symbol of noble civilization, while big ones are considered animalistic and fit only for backward savages.

I prefer big, savage ones though.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

well done steak is for the heathen.

I like specifically the crispy fatty bits rather than the steak when I get it well done. Depends on the cut at that point I guess.

13 hours ago, XRay said:

I prefer big, savage ones though.

For their feeling or their taste

Anyway who here loves putting cheese on steak (some like it some hate it)

44 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

For their feeling or their taste

Both!

44 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Anyway who here loves putting cheese on steak (some like it some hate it)

Have not tried that before. Which cheese do you recommend? I think Kraft Singles would go well with steak, but that is technically not cheese if I remember correctly.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Have not tried that before. Which cheese do you recommend? I think Kraft Singles would go well with steak, but that is technically not cheese if I remember correctly.

Just any kind you can melt easily (not Gouda or Brie though)

BTW @XRay: just wanna make sure you're talking about cheesesteak sandwiches, and not steak steak. Otherwise, I think cheese would go well on top of mashed potatoes or something.

24 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

BTW @XRay: just wanna make sure you're talking about cheesesteak sandwiches, and not steak steak. Otherwise, I think cheese would go well on top of mashed potatoes or something.

Oh. I thought we were talking about steak steak. I am still intrigued by the idea of cheese on a big slab of steak though.

Hmmm. A mellow cheese, melted as a sauce, to mix with the drippings seems like a great idea on paper, but I'm not sure about the sharper ones, since you'd wanna get a lot of the beef flavor and not be overwhelmed by cheese.

Edited by Karimlan

Well, anyhow (stop leaving it to me to start questions dammit) is there anything you can never understand no matter how much you do/try it?

7 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Well, anyhow (stop leaving it to me to start questions dammit) is there anything you can never understand no matter how much you do/try it?

Fashion sense. I have shopped for my own clothes for about a decade now, and other than wearing black, I am not great at picking an outfit for myself. I am confused by concepts such as getting colors that match or pair well with each other.

16 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

No one is forcing you to keep this thread alive, you know.

No but I have my stubborn pride to make this thing last longer than the men's thread

On 02/09/2018 at 1:34 AM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Well if your so sure it’s gonna fall out of relevancy why do you keep posting in it?

It's because of my charisma and butter

I like to sniff my own socks and armpits sometimes. I think it is partly due to curiosity and partly instinctual, like I have an urge to want to know what I smell like. Do you guys like to sniff your own odor?

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I like to sniff my own socks and armpits sometimes. I think it is partly due to curiosity and partly instinctual, like I have an urge to want to know what I smell like. Do you guys like to sniff your own odor?

IVe done that in occasion 

6 hours ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

But i thot Serenes Forrest hated men! If so then won't this thread be deleted too?

We are boys. Big difference. I have yet to see a man here. We will be fine.

19 hours ago, XRay said:

There's something about this that bothers me, but I can't figure out what it is...

33 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

There's something about this that bothers me, but I can't figure out what it is...

Sniffing things satisfies my curiosity.

21 hours ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

But i thot Serenes Forrest hated men! If so then won't this thread be deleted too?

Heh heh how naïve our thread will only be deleted if somebody tells @eclipse. So if nobody tells @eclipse that this thread is here then @eclipse can never delete it.