Epoch5

Greetings, fellow Fire Emblem fans and enthusiasts! As you can see, my username is Epoch5, but on other platforms (i.e. Discord) I go by ShadeWarlock0. My first Fire Emblem game was Blazing Sword, but it took until Fates released to actually get me into the series. I ended up disliking fates, but I returned to the GBA era and loved those games, so here I am!

I'm a fan of many RPG and jRPG series aside from Fire Emblem, including but not limited to Pokemon, Xenoblade Chronicles, Chrono Trigger, Bravely Default, Final Fantasy (specifically, I've played 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, and 15), Octopath Traveler, Mother 2 + 3, and Mario + Luigi, as well as some other game series like Kirby and Super Smash Bros.

Looking forward to becoming an active participant here!

kay. just a reminder, HAIL KAGA is the standard greeting on serenes forest, so you should probably just play gaiden bro.

memes aside, welcome to the forum!

1 hour ago, Epoch5 said:

Mother 2 + 3

you have to have seen the video sending a copy of earthbound to space right? because that piqued my interest, and i dont even like earthbound that much. eh, it was cool.

1 hour ago, Epoch5 said:

Mario + Luigi

the mario and luigi games on the other hand are my jam though.

Nice! those are some great games! im currently playing through Fire emblem order of the crimson arm (great hack by MaskedRaider) and octopath traveler which is one of the best games ive played this year alongside Ni no kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom. im new to actively participating on this forum as well so welcome.

5 hours ago, Epoch5 said:

I'm a fan of many RPG and jRPG series aside from Fire Emblem, including but not limited to Pokemon, Xenoblade Chronicles, Chrono Trigger, Bravely Default, Final Fantasy (specifically, I've played 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, and 15), 

Play FF 9. That's the best one in the series imo ;)

5 hours ago, Epoch5 said:

Looking forward to becoming an active participant here!

I hope that you can commit to that promise :)