Anyone have a save game with all possible characters?

ReyVGM

Hey guys.

Does anyone have a save at the end with the most possible characters recruited? I'm trying to capture images of all the epilogues, and I'm trying to limit the times I have to beat the game on my own.

Thanks!

Edited by ReyVGM

Physically I believe it's impossible to have all possible characters in the game without some sort of hack since you need to sacrifice characters to unlock paralogues.

Even if the paralogues didn't had the requirement, there's still the Arran/Samson and Gotoh/Nagi situations (can only have one of each pair recruited), which means you'd still have to resort to hacking to get everybody.

I know it's not possible to have ALL characters in a save file, I guess I should have worded it better. I'm asking for a save with all characters that are possibly available in one run. That way I can play the game and pick the ones that are missing.

I've also been trying for over 5 hours to make a character modifier cheat, but for some reason I can't find one. I've found other codes already, but the character one mystifies me. I just can't find the address.

*edit*

I think the addresses shift around in this game. I made two item codes earlier, and now only one works and the other changes the wrong spot now.

Edited by ReyVGM

11 hours ago, ReyVGM said:

I know it's not possible to have ALL characters in a save file, I guess I should have worded it better. I'm asking for a save with all characters that are possibly available in one run. That way I can play the game and pick the ones that are missing.

Due to the way the Paralogues are set up, the most characters in one run is basically just not letting anyone die and skipping the Gaiden characters, with possible exception of Norne, who you only have to lose one guy to get, who you then revive with the Aum Staff. As far as I can tell, your 'everyone I can get in one go' run will just be running Jagen or somebody into the overleveled Knights in Gordin's Chapter so they die, recruiting Norne, then reviving the sack once you get the Aum Staff, assuming it goes back that far and isn't limited to same-Chapter revives like the Bifrost. By that point, btw, the revived sack will be uselessly underleveled and won't do you anything in combat.