Bound Hero Battle: Micaiah & Sothe

Ginko

@NegativeExponents- Oh my gosh, Vantage bladetome Odin OP! Haha, That was really impressive! What nature is he again?

That reminds me of an earlier attempt when my Brave Ike went into that choke point and tanked most of the units (although I had nowhere to run to in the next turn since the red mage would chase him down)

Also Urvan is really impressive, tanking the Firesweep sword's consecutive attacks. Nice to use some more classic units like Camus and Lyn who I don't see a lot these days. Niles's Slaying Bow procs are always satisfying to see!

Herons would totally be green flying dancer units. And hey, pretend Azura's weapon is a card that Herons use for attacking

@Ginko I was just lucky the green mage prioritised attacking Azura! I guess AI considers attacking someone who can't counterattack more important? Or maybe because Ike had Vantage as well so the AI went for the safer route of attacking Azura. But yeah Ike would've been dead normally.

Also I was lucky that there were trenches so the green mage would have to go the long way around.

Also nice Tellius clear, I was planning to do with one with that team (except normal Micaiah since I don't have her...maybe Sanaki instead?). Guess I'll try to make it not look too much like yours!

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@mampfoid Wow. Those trenches and pillars might as well not be there. All you really needed was the reposition and voila! problem solved. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of opportunities to use Cherche in future clears so don’t let this one let you down.

Yeah no problem. It's not that she doesn't see much use, it would just have been cool timing to bring her into action with +10 Cordelia though. 

This has been the fastest clear I have ever done. Even faster than any clear back when I didn’t include animations.

Wow ... wait, wow. Odin solo, nearly a clear in one turn even. It's like this map was made for Odin. Tell 2017 he'll be able to deal 3-digit damage to infernal mages! 

Heck, I had two redo my first recording of this because I did that again in the middle of it.

Haha, I can perfectly imagine that situation. Something similar happened also to me in the past. 

I really have no excuse to this third clear.

This was more of an puzzle. I wonder what has to happen to make the AI use Sothe first, the mage has even to run into a double WT disadvantage first. Funny how Ike has to protect Lyn from a sword unit. Escape Route used right, nice. 

Very entertaining, Congrats! 

Sorry for double posting, but i was bored today and did some clears different from my one turn clear stuff. Micaiahs & Sothes BHB was perfect to start to learn how to tank some blows and youtube seems to work for me finally! 

First @Vaximillian & @SatsumaFSoysoy, this Celica emblem clear may please you a little. Also @kirauza343 because of the red-head theme. 

I built a second OG Celica to heal the other Celicas (didn't find DD3 recipients in months), but she could have come at level 1 with just Drag Back and Hone SPD. Didn't need to calculate or try many times, it was obvious those three are just too strong. 

Team is OG!Celica (+ATK/-DEF), OG!Celica #2 (+ATK/-RES), BH!Celica (+SPD/-RES), FH!Celica (+ATK/-RES) 

- - - - - - - - - - -

Second I did a run with Olivers new team @mcsilas (sorry for the random yt music, I'm not at your level here) @Zeo, @silveraura25 & @NegativeExponents-. I wanted to form a low tier team since a long time and here they are (even if Walhart isn't exactly low tier in my eyes). 

I'm not sure how to build Stahl, but he worked just fine here with Swap and basic Emerald Sword. Takumi usually has got Desperation equipped, but he needed Guard to kill Micaiah in one round and to avoid Sothe. His Skadi effect was not necessary here, I should try to find a way to use it better next time. Walhart is more or less married to the QR3 seal, but to kill the lance guy in one round at low health he needed QP. He would have survived Sothes attack with 11 HP if I left him alone to activate Wolfberg, but the accidental 1 HP looked cooler. :-p 

Team is Oliver, Walhart, FH!Takumi and Stahl 4*+10 (+ATK/-RES)

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It pleases me a lot. Though I also want all of your Celicas for merges.

All OG Celicas, or do you merge also the others? I wouldn't mind to send you OG Celica #3 & #4. 

4zFKEnx.png

On another note, you are my friend #1:

ngxCpFh.png

Don't know who #2 is, but @Zeo is #3. 

@Ginko Shiro KO'ing that red mage at the beginning was way more satisfying than it should have been. Roy and Azura pitched in for sure but it was definitely Shiro's map. Siegbert did nothing but meatshield and I thought it was a strange choice to use Shiro rather than Roy to attack Micaiah at first but then I remembered she had Miracle. Music choice was fantastic as well.

Second clear was cool too. I've never seen DC on B!Ike before, likely since it counteracts Urvan. But it worked out here. I'm mostly jealous of that Sothe. I'm content with my merged Matthew, but I did kind of want to merge Sothe. LnD3 fodder is too nice though. That and a +ATK or +SPD Sothe has yet to appear for me.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:23 AM, mampfoid said:

@Zeo didn't miss to clear any GHB/BHB/LHB in the last months? I'm pretty sure this map won't stop his Matthew either. 

Yeah I haven't missed any yet. ...I'm only #3 on your FL?..

Now the clear, but first, that +10 Cordelia!!! I can't remember if you've already shown me but I officially recognize it! Gongrats once again! Looks like we're 2 for 2 on the +10 front! Must feel nice to know any future Cordelias you pull are strictly Galeforce fodder with no concerns. I can't wait for that with Chrom. So many people want Aether. So what's her nature?

The clear was pristine as always. I thought the combination of Guard on Micaiah and the Firesweep Sword in the corner would have given you more problems but it was clever to use Savage Blow on multiple units. You made it look like cake. Glad to see I'm not the only one that upgraded the Savage Blow seal.

Full length clears? This is different. It's funny, if I pulled B!Celica and didn't fodder my 2nd OG one, I make made this same team. I don't use my Celica much anymore but I have to admit I've forgotten how powerful she is and that at one point she was the best red mage in the game. Fallen Celica is good too but seeing B!Celica destroy Micaiah in a single turn despite Miracle was extremely satisfying. Also the helmet on B!Celica! I've yet to decide who will be donning that. Probably one of my Hectors.

It's cool to see how everyone gives Blade tomes to their mages of preference. I haven't really done this except for economical purposes and I actually don't have a red blade tome mage. I should really fix that at some point. Anyways tons of rarely used units here! Walhart's HP dropping to one had me anxious but his defense is so titanic it means nothing when he's facing blues. Oliver only needed to proc his skill to oneshot Sothe and Micaiah's Miracle gets blocked! It was orchestrated well. Also don't sweat the music, this is new to you. Though I admit I had to turn the volume down here. lol.

@kirauza343 Your Micaiah running Iceberg instead of Glacies which she could have used to kill Sothe and the red mage had me raising an eyebrow, but it turns out there was a method to your madness. I can tell even with SI this seemed like one of the easier BHB's for your team. Nice work.

@Alexmender These clears are starting to become similar to my Matthew clears in that I'm used to seeing Eirika destroy everything effortlessly, still one thing that really impresses me is how she shrugs off blue magic like nothing. Which she did here like a champ. Fantastic as always and good luck with College!

@mcsilas I was going to say at first that you could have put Swap on Sanaki so she could kill the green cav on EP instead of Draw Back, but him still being alive ended up saving OG Ike's bacon midway through the clear. Always interesting to see how sometimes killing the enemies as quickly as possible isn't always the best course of action. Also Azura finally sees combat!!! I'm not sure I've ever seen that in anyone's clear! If so it wasn't memorable enough.

I'm glad someone used "The Task at Hand" as well because I forgot to. Good looking out on the preparations music.

@NegativeExponents- ...That first clear. What. I can't even say anything. Well... yeah I can. You need to give Odin merges. Now.

Now that I've picked my jaw up off the floor, second clear was beast as well. Even if it was Odin still wrecking everything. It felt more like an actual clear though and less like a roflstomp. Those 100+ damage Astras though... you keep this up and I'll start associating you with Odin and expecting clears with him.

Third clear was the most intricate. It took quite a few pieces to complete the puzzle but Camus is a unit you don't see often anymore so it was welcome. That 4-hit combo on Sothe with the follow teleporting Niles combo on Micaiah was extremely satisfying as well. And of course, it's always nice to see Lyn. Fantastic clears as always, though the first one gave me pause. I wasn't expecting that even after reading your post.

Whew! So many clears! Seems like the weekend is the only time I'm going to really be able to watch and respond to all these! Apologies to anyone I haven't responded to in other clear videos. It gets backed up sometimes and I end up missing you guys.

@SoulWeaver I'm still around. Just not as quick to post clears anymore. These days the map has expired by the time I finally get around to uploading.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Poimagic

Hey! I'm not late this time. I sacrificed an hour or two of sleep to do this, but I was glad to knock it out. Not that much to say this time.

I've made the sacrifice for Matthew and given him one of the only two missing tools he needs to be complete. I actually could have given him the Flashing Blade seal in order to make this even faster but it wasn't even necessary. He effectively solo'ed the map. Beat it in 2 tries.There ya go.

The Morgan clear was a bit trickier, it took a few more tries but then I remembered that Ninian is a dragon so I let her take a lash from Sothe so Amelia's teleporting powers could kick in. From there it was easy.

Went ahead and did a themed clear as well, at least a partial one. I wanted to do Micaiah, Sothe, Ike and Soren again but the latter two kept getting blown up so I just used Inigo and Serra to support the RD pair. I also forgot B!Ike was a thing but oh well. This was one of those cases where my +SPD Micaiah shined! Because of her nature I was able to get her to the point where Sothe couldn't double her and so the red mage went for her instead. Outside of that highlight, it was pretty run of the mill. But I'm always happy to use Sothe for a clear and any excuse to break out Serra is good enough for me, so there you have it.

Cheers~

The challenge ain't over, so you're not late~!

If my Leon could blow up everything convincingly, there was no way in hell Matthew would have a problem. Congrats as usual~!

Well, this BHB Infernal got interesting on my end.

I not only picked Infernal by mistake instead of Lunatic, I also set my Team to my Flier Mage Emblem (Summer!Corrin, NY!Azura, Spring!Camilla, Halloween!Nowi) instead of good ol' Horse Emblem. When I realised my mistake I initially went "Oh no, I entered the wrong difficulty level. This set-up is probably going to fail considering Micaiah's high Res/Sothe's high Atk.". However, this time my mistake actually payed off instead since I even managed to clear it on my first try.

In particular, I'm really glad that my Summer!Corrin is as big of a nuke as she is or else I wouldn't have gotten that clear. Plus, my forgetfulness in switching out seals worked out to my advantage for once - I had forgotten to switch out ToD!Nowi's Fortify Def 1 which meant that Summer!Corrin had just enough damage to take out on her own Sothe (Since I had to separate my mages, Summer!Corrin was missing a Fortify Fliers from Spring!Camilla).

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

All OG Celicas, or do you merge also the others? I wouldn't mind to send you OG Celica #3 & #4. 

On another note, you are my friend #1:

I merge all of them when I can.

Best friend, clearly!

@Zeo Matthew looks unfair in that vid.

@Zeo @mampfoid @NegativeExponents-   @Ginko  @eclipse @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima

So I wanted to do a proper Radiant Dawn clear and since I had more RD units in my second account, this was the result. Very unbalanced colour-wise with 3 reds but somehow it work.

Team is +HP/-Res Dancer Micaiah, +HP/-Def Sanaki, +Spd/-Res Sothe and +Atk/-Spd Zelgius

Music is Hymn of the Righteous from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

So yeah, pulling the perfect Sothe from the CYL2 banner was good timing while this BHB was around. Peshkatz is such a fun weapon and you'll see why in the later turns of the video. Also, Flashing Blade is a very fun seal as well. Not finishing off the lance unit in turn 1 benefitted me in the next turn- because Micaiah's health was so low I didn't have to worry about letting her trigger Miracle, which can be annoying when most of your team are ranged units or have weapon disadvantage!

But I have to say, besides Sothe, the other star was Sanaki- the very first RD character to grace the game. She was one of my early 5 stars, and boy did do well in this clear- tanking the lance infantry with 1 HP! That's a -Def Sanaki right there, but Sothe's Peshkatz really helped make it possible as after buffs/debuffs, Sanaki and the lancer had equal Speed. I thought I goofed up the first time I cleared it with this team, but I was so impressed that I let Sanaki deal the finishing blow in this clear.

Zelgius admittedly didn't do too much but that's fine, it's nice when units that aren't overpowered get the spotlight. I did do other clears with Zelgius using Warp Powder to reach Micaiah before being threatened by Thani, or a clear featuring Elincia tanking even with weapon disadvantage, but I felt this video was the best one to upload because the whole team fit the Radiant Dawn theme and because of the Sanaki clutch.

---

@Zeo Nice clears! I wonder if Matthew's Aethers will make Genny's healing powers obsolete eventually, but it was still nice to see Matthew unleash damage and heal himself. 

For the Morgan clear, I like how you used the tight spaces to control the enemy in the second half. Also, warping Amelia is always fun to see, great use of Ninian. I should really give my Ninian a refined breath.

Again, you make me want a blue Micaiah, such a good Restank. I'm so used to my Inigo having TA that I always get scared to see your Inigo facetank the swordie, but it turned out well for you.

I didn't think of Swap to be honest, I prefer Draw Back on my ranged units (unless i run out of fodder or want the to be Restank anti-mages like Julia). Also as you can see with this video, Draw Back helps with tight spaces like this map.

@mampfoid- Wow Celica Emblem too strong. You've been really lucky with those Celica natures! I love how Double Lion CYLica just laughs at Micaiah's Miracle.

Also great Oliver clear! As soon as he defeated the swordie with exact damage, I knew this was going to be a good video. Nice to see Stahl used here, Ruby Sword worked really well for him to tank the green mage! I like how Micaiah's AI is kept busy using Sacrifice to heal Chill Def at the start.

At least it's nice you made Youtube work now at least.

Tried Infernal with my usual Elincia/Corrin/Azura/Camilla team early on and failed, but took another crack at it recently and pulled it off.

Nothing too complicated, really just need a way to deal with Sothe.

@Zeo Thank you, I wish Shiro banner is coming soon as I think I have prepared enough orbs to +10 him this time. 

I have imagined that your Genny will eventually unemployed if your Matthew got Aether. There is nothing wrong giving him Aether. He still stand strong and tank everything. But what I see is his attack is quite low so the healing amount is low too. He can't fully heal like my Shiro do. However, with everything he has(debuff and his tankiness) , he pull it off with enough bulk to survive multi battles in each turn. Nicely done once again!!

Seeing Morgan dealing with that annoying lance fighter is kind of pain. Fortunately, Amelia fly to aid and finish it.

Talking about Sothe, my Sothe is +1 since first banner before he got demoted. I still gonna +10 him but no luck for pulling him lol. In this clear, Inigo tank a lot for him that I'm worry he might die.

@mcsilas Oh wow!! You brought Zelgius this time. Why don't you let him take a hit from Micaiah? lol

A liitle sad that Micaiah only be there just to dance but I love Sanaki's giant fireball too. I'm jelly you got perfect IV Sothe XD

Edited by Ginko

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Best friend, clearly!

Is heroes canon? 

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

...I'm only #3 on your FL?..

I have honestly no idea in what order friends are lined up in that list. Perhaps by this "friends helped" factor?

Btw: I hope I didn't overdo it in the last times to ping you. Trying to not cross the edge to spamming and I don't want to book all your spare SF time to my jabbering. Anyway long reply incoming. 

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Now the clear, but first, that +10 Cordelia!!! I can't remember if you've already shown me but I officially recognize it! Gongrats once again! Looks like we're 2 for 2 on the +10 front! Must feel nice to know any future Cordelias you pull are strictly Galeforce fodder with no concerns. I can't wait for that with Chrom. So many people want Aether. So what's her nature?

Yeah, having Cordelias exclusively for GF foddering purposes is cool ... or would be if I would have some yet. Her nature is still +ATK/-HP. Not sure if I would ever change to +SPD/-RES, now that I'm so used to this one. Never changed her base since started to merge. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

The clear was pristine as always. I thought the combination of Guard on Micaiah and the Firesweep Sword in the corner would have given you more problems but it was clever to use Savage Blow on multiple units. You made it look like cake. Glad to see I'm not the only one that upgraded the Savage Blow seal.

Thanks! Yeah, Savage blow became one of the most important skills for these clears, I think I upgraded the seal for Zephiels (or already Valters) map back then. I'm constantly out of Camillas, for the last BHB I even sacrificed a 5* Narcian in addition to Tana

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

Full length clears? This is different. It's funny, if I pulled B!Celica and didn't fodder my 2nd OG one, I make made this same team. I don't use my Celica much anymore but I have to admit I've forgotten how powerful she is and that at one point she was the best red mage in the game. Fallen Celica is good too but seeing B!Celica destroy Micaiah in a single turn despite Miracle was extremely satisfying. Also the helmet on B!Celica! I've yet to decide who will be donning that. Probably one of my Hectors.

Whom did you fodder Celica to? I'm too indecisive and DD3 isn't perfect on anyone. 

BH!Celica is cool, it's one of the few times I'm looking forward to the next Arena season. The accessorizes remained on both Celicas from their Forging Bonds runs, I'm usually not too much into this stuff. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

It's cool to see how everyone gives Blade tomes to their mages of preference. I haven't really done this except for economical purposes and I actually don't have a red blade tome mage. I should really fix that at some point. Anyways tons of rarely used units here! Walhart's HP dropping to one had me anxious but his defense is so titanic it means nothing when he's facing blues. Oliver only needed to proc his skill to oneshot Sothe and Micaiah's Miracle gets blocked! It was orchestrated well. Also don't sweat the music, this is new to you. Though I admit I had to turn the volume down here. lol.

Yeah, Blarblade is a little boring, but Blarowl wouldn't have worked well here and I don't have Blarserpent fodder. I got a lot of Blade tome mages, but rarely use most of them these days. 

Walhart really had a moment here, even if his opponent was just blue. Walhart was debuffed by Peshkatz, the lance was buffed by it and Walhart didn't even have Wolfberg active. 

Do you have an idea what would fit better to Oliver musically? Heavy rock tunes would sound misplaced somehow. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

I've made the sacrifice for Matthew and given him one of the only two missing tools he needs to be complete. I actually could have given him the Flashing Blade seal in order to make this even faster but it wasn't even necessary. He effectively solo'ed the map. Beat it in 2 tries.There ya go.

Oh wow, it was about time Matthew got Aether. Sorry you had to delay your Chrom even further for this, I know how that hurts from my own Cordelia situation. 

A solo! I knew sooner or later you would do one with Matthew, very cool - congratulations! Sothe, the other dagger on the map could only die stare in awe. Micaiah needed a Miracle to admire him another turn. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

The Morgan clear was a bit trickier, it took a few more tries but then I remembered that Ninian is a dragon so I let her take a lash from Sothe so Amelia's teleporting powers could kick in. From there it was easy.

I don't know why, but Morgans clear are always among my favorites. I wouldn't have thought of letting Amelia tank a hit from Micaiah, but someone had to do it here. Morgan proved to be the more useful debuffer here, even if he didn't finish Sothe himself. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

Went ahead and did a themed clear as well, at least a partial one.

These are always welcome! 

Micaiah really stacked some speed here and I can't imagine the frustration of that Firesweeper for not being able to kill squishy Inigo even with WTA. 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So I wanted to do a proper Radiant Dawn clear and since I had more RD units in my second account, this was the result. Very unbalanced colour-wise with 3 reds but somehow it work.

Nearly red-only too, lol. Nice team, I always thought Zeglius looked a little like Sothes brother (he isn't, or yes?). Of all units, Sanaki tanks the lance. Very close call here. Perfect way to give new unit like Sothe and Micaiah their spotlight, congratulations! 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid- Wow Celica Emblem too strong. You've been really lucky with those Celica natures! I love how Double Lion CYLica just laughs at Micaiah's Miracle.

Also great Oliver clear! As soon as he defeated the swordie with exact damage, I knew this was going to be a good video. Nice to see Stahl used here, Ruby Sword worked really well for him to tank the green mage! I like how Micaiah's AI is kept busy using Sacrifice to heal Chill Def at the start.

At least it's nice you made Youtube work now at least.

Thanks!

Yeah, strangely all Celicas incarnations have been kind to me so far. They came via off-banner pull or very fast (BH!Celica), not to speak of those natures. 

Glad you liked Olivers video, I have to see if I can keep them interesting in the future. 

@Zeo Thanks! Honestly at times I even forget the weapon triangle exists with the low dmg of non-armor blues. +12 to every stat (sans Spd) is bonkers. 

Matthew's solo was awesome! He really dishes out the pain and thanks to Rogue's dagger he'll always be above everyone statwise. Aether is really fun to use, now we'll see how feasible a solo will be when the Infernal+ stages arrive (if they do). 

Morgan's clear was very interesting, but seeing Priscilla deal so much chip damage was very nice. Amelia's teleporting shenanigans are really fun to watch. 

The last clear was surprising. I always get amazed at how your Inigo can survive hits from reds when I always think he'll get one-shot but he proves to be quite tanky. Sothe was the star here by killing most of the map. Speedy Micaiah is also very unique, after all mine ended as a Lilina 2.0 where her job is to OHKO stuff. 

All in all, every clear was very unique and fun to watch, congrats! 

@mcsilas

Congrats on your full RD clear! I thought Zelgius would be the cornerstone here, but it looks like Sothe and Sanaki did most of the work. Also Sanaki taking on the blue lance was pretty amazing. I guess we can both be glad that he doesn't have a damaging special. 

Also @mampfoid That Celica clear was so great. Full colourless may be hard to do at times, but at least they always have neutral matchups (unless we are talking Ravetomes). All Celica's are pretty strong units though so it doesn't surprise me that they could pull this off. Celica taking out the annoying Blue Lancer in a single round was awesome to watch though.

For the second run, Wallhart's tanking game was on point here. And I always do love seeing Skadikumi in action.

9 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Actually a fairly lame clear, but i weirdly like this run for unexplained reason'

No lameness detected, I got the slight suspicion that's your team?

Fully agree on Roys way to deal with Firesweep Fighter and the lance guy (I tend to agree to everything Roy does). Cecilia tanks away Cav effectiveness. Hardin seems to be hiding, perhaps he is just slow though. 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No lameness detected, I got the slight suspicion that's your team?

Fully agree on Roys way to deal with Firesweep Fighter and the lance guy (I tend to agree to everything Roy does). Cecilia tanks away Cav effectiveness. Hardin seems to be hiding, perhaps he is just slow though. 

Primarily on how weirdly simple this BHB clear was, usually the brave roy runs i like involves him going crazy with Galeforces(which is why i kinda regret to recording Lucina run)

Hardin is primarilly there to distract Sothe and Red Magi, it helps he can actually 1v1 them but in theory a stacked enough Blue Mage/DC QR could do what he did

And yeah my team for most content clear used to be Cecilia + BRoy + 2 i pick on map before i went to Hardin and Marth. Its just that recently i wanted to run BRoy and Cecilia again so i ended up using all four. Some of the recent HB's is significantly more friendly compared to the ones close to Hardin's release though(Amelia - Tana and Zephiel was kinda annoying with BRoy)

@mcsilas Hymn of the Righteous! That alone made the clear worth watching. The AI brain farted and instead of both mages ganging up on Sothe and killing him the red one went for Zelgius (probably because Zelgius couldn't ORKO him most likely). Sanaki being left in range of the blue lance made me seriously cringe but you knew what she was doing. That was some exact math there. This video also made me realize that both of Sanaki's battle cries sound exactly the same, so there's that.

@Ginko There is definitely a cap on Matthew's Aethers. The only mileage he gets out of it is when he uses it against already debuffed foes. But at the very least he has the virtue of being weak to no color, and with his level of tankiness that's quite a good thing. If he could get a refine that buffed his ATK by 6 and debuffed the enemies by 6 to go along with DEF and RES, it would free up all 3 of his skill slots (other than A) and I could really use my imagination for him.

@mampfoid It's never a bother so don't worry. It's just I'm getting more and more busy and I have less time to respond to everything.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:48 AM, mampfoid said:

Yeah, having Cordelias exclusively for GF foddering purposes is cool ... or would be if I would have some yet. Her nature is still +ATK/-HP. Not sure if I would ever change to +SPD/-RES, now that I'm so used to this one. Never changed her base since started to merge. 

I know how you feel. I've wanted a +ATK/-HP Matthew for the longest but I've really gotten used to my +SPD/-HP one. Not only that, he's a really good user of Wind/Watersweep and most importantly: Flashing Blade as a result of his nature. To the point where I'm not sure if I'd switch it now. 

Whom did you fodder Celica to? I'm too indecisive and DD3 isn't perfect on anyone. 

I have a +DEF/-SPD Faye. It gave her perfect mixed bulk and she's pretty much the perfect recipent of the DD9 Guard Bow set. I kind of wanted to give her Close Counter with the Close DEF seal for a mixed bulk set with ATK Smoke, but I lacked the fodder. At the very least she's pretty much invincible against anything that attacks from range. I don't use her much, but she serves her purpose.

Do you have an idea what would fit better to Oliver musically? Heavy rock tunes would sound misplaced somehow. 

Classical music suits him I think. Symphonic, even.

Oh wow, it was about time Matthew got Aether. Sorry you had to delay your Chrom even further for this, I know how that hurts from my own Cordelia situation. 

A solo! I knew sooner or later you would do one with Matthew, very cool - congratulations! Sothe, the other dagger on the map could only die stare in awe. Micaiah needed a Miracle to admire him another turn. 

It was a long time coming so I made the sacrifice. Sad thing about Sothe is once upon a time I wanted to give him CC and do a reverse Matthew team with Sothe/PA!Shigure/Lyn/Serra and I was going to +10 merge him too. After going down this path with Matthew though, I'm content with him as my sole +10 Dagger of choice. Still though, him wiping out a stat juiced Sothe in one round did feel awesome. That and of course, him not caring about Miracle. I considered a true solo, but I like him having the support of his team. The Tempest solo was good enough for me.

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Classical music suits him I think. Symphonic, even.

On 26.8.2018 at 5:48 PM, mampfoid said:

I might try that, could bring sarcastic vibes. Always thought music that underlines slapstick would fit too. 

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I have a +DEF/-SPD Faye.

Hope I'll get my first today. Considered LA!Roy for the DD3 thing, but Brave+ was hard to beat, also he is low on HP. 

• 1 month later...

Clearly I was the only one too inept to beat this on Infernal the first time~ Well victory is achieved the second time around~ 

First, the long awaited return of the Dancers~

Lots of tinkering with Skills here to keep everyone alive with those Spurs and Drives~ Biggest win was Inigo using his Tome to save Lolizura from dying to the Lance Fighter (since he does enough to kill her with one more HP than she has)~

Fates Imoutos didn't have too much trouble, but it did take some attempts~

Halloween Sakura runs house here~ Sothe was a major issue with his huge Atk and Spd and Micaiah getting rid of his debuffs didn't help~ We needed Atk/Spd Bond 2 to stop Sothe from attacking Hostile Sakura. Halloween Sakura needed all those Spurs, Drives, and her own Rogue Dagger to stay alive as long as possible against the physical units~ Fireflood Balm also helped with the damage output. Summer Elise got a bit of a break today but Swap was really nice for getting Hostile Sakura's Spurs where they were needed~