IO's In and Not in FEH Database of Statistics

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I am also not going to pick up the game when it comes out, how do you intend to control the urge to not spoil yourself? I'm going to avoid watching LPs which shouldn't be too hard because I've grown bored of them. I do hope for the next few months, people don't post spoilers on reddit and SF unless the thread is explicitly about Three Houses. 

I've already stopped reading the board here on SF, mostly because I don't want to get hyped and avoid speculation. I'll just keep to this and hope for the best. I don't visit other FE sites.

Even if I get an eyeful of the undesirable, I'll just keep in mind there is always the journey to be enjoyed, even if you know the destination.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And with Swimsuit Ylgr, we've reached 100 Seasonal alts. 

By the way, whenever it is discovered, somebody tell me how many permanently playable characters 3H has. I won't be picking up the game for a few months myself.

So far we know about 26 if we count each Byleth as it's own unit.

There is evidence that it would be 27 Characters considering something revealed in the E3 Gameplay; nothing is known about other potential playable characters; if I get to be spoiled I'll give you the exact number 😛

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

So far we know about 26 if we count each Byleth as it's own unit.

There is evidence that it would be 27 Characters considering something revealed in the E3 Gameplay; nothing is known about other potential playable characters; if I get to be spoiled I'll give you the exact number 😛

Thanks for this preliminary number. FE's roster size has tends to be in the mid-forties, low fifties. So they've already revealed half the cast or more then. I don't think things will be Sacred Stones small or Fates small.

And I decided to do a little math, using the under the criteria I listed in the opening post. And according to it, if I did the addition right, the total number of missing canonical playable characters is currently 323.

Those who sleep beyond the maelstrom, come forth in the name of chaos!

This topic lives again. Now factoring in 3H from my very limited knowledge of it. Already, it has a higher PC percentage in than Thracia.

And, the Byleths and Balm make 50 Sword Infantries!