Florina Fan's GBA Portraits

Florina's #1 Fan

So uh, in a sort of attempt to show off what I've learned in the past three or four months (spriting is still very new to me), but also because I'd really like to join a project of some kind, I'm posting some of my mugs on this forum. I have a lot of ideas, stories, stats, characters, etc., and due to my inability to understand hacking (it makes my head hurt profusely every time I try to get back into it), I can't really do anything with them. But that's beside the point.

Here are some of my portrait splices. A few are older than others, and thus have a little less polish because have yet to come back to them (namely Taren and Tyken, the blonde boy and girl, respectively). My favorite one so far is Simon, the pale boy with the black hair. His hair actually originated from Lute, and I transformed it into a solid bowl cut :3: His sister is Ramona (I hope you can tell which one that is just based on appearance). The others are Afrey (pink haired dude yes I am aware his color scheme is similar to Makalov's), Beaumont (green headband guy, Beaumont is a temporary name, I made this mug without really knowing what would come out of it), and Crystal (black haired girl with her eyes not showing)

Anyway, totally open to constructive criticism :D: And if anyone knows of any FE projects currently looking for portrait making, writing story or support content, etc., please let me know, I'm up for it

afreyhackbox_usenti.png

beaumonthackbox_usenti.png

crystalhackbox_usenti.png

simonhackbox_usenti.png

ramonahackbox.png

tarenhackbox_usenti.png

tykenhackboxusenti.png

Thank you both :D 1%, I recognize you, you're the designer of those cool NES portraits! I love those :] And as for Crystal, she's intended to be a prepromote, a Bow Knight with high speed, resistance, and luck, but with strength and defense on the low side. Late game utility for dealing with fliers.

22 hours ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

And as for Crystal, she's intended to be a prepromote, a Bow Knight with high speed, resistance, and luck, but with strength and defense on the low side. Late game utility for dealing with fliers.

A laegame pre-prmote, nice

• 4 weeks later...

Mh... Those are pretty good sprites !

Well, at least Ramona, Beaumont, Afrey and Crystal. There's something that's bugging me off with Simon, I think that's his hairs who looks kinda weird on the back, but I'm not really sure... Another of my favorites you could still improve is Crystal, as it doesn't look like there's any shadow under her hairs (You can look at the shading on Lowen's sprite, to help you)

You didn't give their names, but the two blondes are looking kinda off. Well, the girl is okay, I guess, but there's definitely something about the guy's head that isn't right. I can't help you more, I'm really bad at seeing what is right or wrong.

(Also I have a few issues with writing supports for my hack, if you're really willing to help, I'll gladly accept it ! Is it possible to send private messages on this site, so that we can discuss it privately ?)