Veronica vs Epharim vs Hector as my free summon, who to choose?

Kubson

Hector vs Epharim vs Veronica  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Hector vs Epharim vs Veronica

• Hector
    • Epharim
    • Veronica

I can't decide :/ They all seem so good for me, I kinda want Epharim but I already have Legendary Hector who is probably better than him, I want Hector but at the same I'd prefer a blue unit with more res and I'd want Veronica but already have a few 5* staff users. Can you help me out on this one?

If you like Armor Emblem, Ephraim. If you need the most offensive/supportive staff user, Veronica. However I yet have to find the real weakness of Hector.

If you're planning to use orbs, then summon first and only choose a freebie when you're done with the banner. You have until the CYL3 banner launches to pick, after all. No rush at all.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

If you like Armor Emblem, Ephraim. If you need the most offensive/supportive staff user, Veronica. However I yet have to find the real weakness of Hector.

Hectors real weakness is his daughter... on a Horse (well maybe his daughter sporting a red tome is his weakness too maybe)

in all honesty his weakness Raven. hell even Nino could one shot him prolly

Edited by Hilda

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

If you're planning to use orbs, then summon first and only choose a freebie when you're done with the banner. You have until the CYL3 banner launches to pick, after all. No rush at all.

Wait... how can you do that?

I couldn't summon before I picked one of the four. 

3 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

Wait... how can you do that?

I couldn't summon before I picked one of the four. 

The freebie is on a different "banner", so to speak. Just scroll to the right as you would when choosing between banners normally.

Well, as someone who is a minnow and relies a lot on f2p guides, as well proud user of horse emblem. I say get Veronica. Veronica can replace Reinhardt's position on on f2p guides while still being amazing support on her own. Blyn + Bveronica + 2 olivias= f2p cheesing

I'd genuinely feel bad to pick anything without knowing your preferences and needs within your barracks. Personal bias points at Veronica, usabilty at Hector, but seriously, all of them are good with Celica being my least favorite for several reasons (though, she isn't part of this debate anyway).

Veronica is a decent staffer and support to Gunnthra

Hector and Ephriam are both good armors

My Bias would say to go Ephriam, but I’ll put that aside and say to go Hector, since he is easily the best out of those three

Hector might be the best one with his better distant counter and his automatic doubling/cooldown reduction skills for both phases.

I went with Veronica though since I don't find armours fun to play with and I am not a fan of the fighter skills. She'll do a good job at buffing/debuffing and she even has decent damage potential with her wrathfull staff and legendary weapon

Edited by Sasori

Out of pure bias, Ephraim (that's how I voted).

But for me, I'm likely gonna go with Veronica, if only for f2p guides. I'm waiting to see what comes out, since Ephraim is my favourite out of them... but I have his infantry and horse versions and don't really care for an armour axe version...

After reading the replies and the voting as well as looking up their base kits I decided to go with Veronica. She looks like a fantastic supportive staff user, especially for a F2P player like me. Thanks guys!

Hector is definitely the strongest choice.(As usual he’s OP)

6 hours ago, Kubson said:

They all seem so good for me, I kinda want Epharim but I already have Legendary Hector who is probably better than him

Actually I’m not to sure on that. Garm makes Brave Ephraim a monster on Armor Emblem. He definitely tops regular Hector and LA! Hector, and might be better than Legendary Hector depending on the team you use him.

37 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Actually I’m not to sure on that. Garm makes Brave Ephraim a monster on Armor Emblem. He definitely tops regular Hector and LA! Hector, and might be better than Legendary Hector depending on the team you use him.

I believe Legendary Hector is better than Brave Ephraim. L' Hector is a legendary hero, so he can grant allies +3 HP and +2 Atk during fire season. With his weapon, Ephraim can easily double foes, but he can easily be doubled. Hector can avoid being doubled thanks to his weapon, and he already has Distant Counter and a great b-skill (Vengeful Fighter), so you don't need to invest too much on him.

Edir: However, Brave Ephraim can be very dangerous with Desperation as his B-skill.

Edited by Diovani Bressan