Jump to content
ViceTOLUCT

Top 5 types of fanservice that NEEDS to be added in Fire Emblem The Three Stooges.

Recommended Posts

1. Standard fanservice (Scantily clad women, jailbait, etc)

2. Fetish fuel

3. Characters from older games in the form of units/attacks/useless allies

4. Actually hiring fans to help make the game

And the most important thing:

5. Make every unit viable, kinda like Shining Force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Eyepokes.  Gotta have the eyepokes...
  2. Whacks in the head.  Gotta have the whacks in the head...
  3. "Soitenly" spoken a lot.  Gotta have those "soitenly"s...
  4. "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk" also spoken a lot.   Gotta have those "nyuk, nyuk, nyuk"s...
  5. "Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard".  Gotta have those PA announcements...

...Yeah, the topic's title was pretty much begging for something like this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude die canonically at the end of Chapter 2 and get replaced with Severa, Owain and Inigo.

Edited by Jave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

but he has abandoned us 

forsaken us cargo, forsaken

anyways, what the game really needs is multiple S-Supports with all characters of any gender and screw relations, your fine to bang anything that moves and have a constant unique stream of child characters to bang in-game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

46 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

forsaken us cargo, forsaken

anyways, what the game really needs is multiple S-Supports with all characters of any gender and screw relations, your fine to bang anything that moves and have a constant unique stream of child characters to bang in-game

This please!

Nintendo should stop shoving monogamy down our throats. I want Robin to father every single child and Corrin to mother every single child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 12:04 PM, Pengaius said:

anyways, what the game really needs is multiple S-Supports with all characters of any gender and screw relations, your fine to bang anything that moves and have a constant unique stream of child characters to bang in-game

But what if I want to S-support a wyvern?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

But what if I want to S-support a wyvern?

Then your kid will come out as a wyvern manakete. And hatch from an egg. This will even apply if you're playing as a female avatar. You will become pregnant, give birth to an egg, and then the egg will hatch into your hybrid abomination bundle of joy in a few months.

You can also bang the horses and pegasi for centaur and flying centaur kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Then your kid will come out as a wyvern manakete. And hatch from an egg. This will even apply if you're playing as a female avatar. You will become pregnant, give birth to an egg, and then the egg will hatch into your hybrid abomination bundle of joy in a few months.

You can also bang the horses and pegasi for centaur and flying centaur kids.

You joke, but that actually sounds pretty cool...in a weird sick sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jotari said:

You joke, but that actually sounds pretty cool...in a weird sick sort of way.

Haha ikr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Then your kid will come out as a wyvern manakete. And hatch from an egg. This will even apply if you're playing as a female avatar. You will become pregnant, give birth to an egg, and then the egg will hatch into your hybrid abomination bundle of joy in a few months.

You can also bang the horses and pegasi for centaur and flying centaur kids.

You joke, but that actually sounds pretty cool...in a weird sick sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a new FE game with non of these and using their actual charm and integrity to attract people in instead of attracting lame weebs that make an entire subreddit legit dedicated to porn with 10k+ members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

a new FE game with non of these and using their actual charm and integrity to attract people in instead of attracting lame weebs that make an entire subreddit legit dedicated to porn with 10k+ members

Nah lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 11:18 PM, Junkhead said:

a new FE game with non of these and using their actual charm and integrity to attract people in instead of attracting lame weebs that make an entire subreddit legit dedicated to porn with 10k+ members

Okay real talk...

If people who masturbate to MLP rule 34 are called cloppers, what are people who masturbate to FE rule 34 called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 1:18 AM, Junkhead said:

a new FE game with non of these and using their actual charm and integrity to attract people in instead of attracting lame weebs that make an entire subreddit legit dedicated to porn with 10k+ members

That's a real thing?

 

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

If people who masturbate to MLP rule 34 are called cloppers, what are people who masturbate to FE rule 34 called?

Why do you know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Why do you know this.

Because I've heard it somewhere. I am NOT a clopper.

Give me hot naked HUMANOID males, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Okay real talk...

If people who masturbate to MLP rule 34 are called cloppers, what are people who masturbate to FE rule 34 called?

Dude, you need to expand your vocabulary and creativity to be more subtle.

Anyways, I would call them Ballisticians who like to practice on pictures of pretty Pegasus Knights.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

That's a real thing?

You should learn about the rules of the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Dude, you need to expand your vocabulary and creativity to be more subtle.

Anyways, I would call them Ballisticians who like to practice on pictures of pretty Pegasus Knights.

I guess I am blunt at times xD

Ballisticians is perfect lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'm just saying. Ten thousand people is a lot of people.

The internet is massive. Ten thousand people is like a drop in the ocean.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

I guess I am blunt at times xD

That is okay, I am like that too sometimes. I am still mastering the art of euphemisms and double entendres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...