Top 5 types of fanservice that NEEDS to be added in Fire Emblem The Three Stooges.

ViceTOLUCT

I want a really cool looking female mage that doesn't need to show her tits or legs to be cool and also doesn't have to be obsessive over somebody because she can get smitten by anybody that gets enough time to know her.

But that would be the opposite of what happens every time anyway

36 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I guess my sense of scale is still stuck in the good old days of only 46 people ever playing Fire Emblem.

You're from a good time.

2 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I want a really cool looking female mage that doesn't need to show her tits or legs to be cool and also doesn't have to be obsessive over somebody because she can get smitten by anybody that gets enough time to know her.

But that would be the opposite of what happens every time anyway

Lute shows her legs though, and you can even see her knee caps in your signature picture.

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Okay real talk...

If people who masturbate to MLP rule 34 are called cloppers, what are people who masturbate to FE rule 34 called?

For the last time, I'm sick of hypocrites!

Also, I've thot of a theory, so just wait a few minutes and I'll explain the theory in another post.

18 hours ago, XRay said:

Lute shows her legs though, and you can even see her knee caps in your signature picture.

Not in the sexy way though, wearing dresses and skirts like Lute is completely normal.

And she's superior, after all.