Newsflash

MacLovin

They are not scum. As long as they are not doing anything illegal, they are normal people just like you and me.

I will defend any and all innocent lolicons and shotacons.

Can't really tell if you're being serious because it's posted in FFTF but since this is the internet I'm going to assume you are.

Not a fan of either shotacons or lolicons (I've been clear about that when the BrideSanaki stuff happened) but as long as they're not harming any real children I'm not about to "join a lynch mob".

Look man

the only thing I've ever asked of people who are into weird shit

is to have the basic fucking decency to keep that shit private 

Like, if you know that everybody thinks something is questionable at BEST, you should be able to read the room (er, Internet forum), and behave accordingly. Now maybe for some people, talking about weird shit on an Internet forum, instead of irl IS their idea of keeping it on the downlow, but it isn't for me, so what I'm saying is uh

no

fuck that

Thats all I have to say on the matter though, I don't intend to get Mad On The Internet

Edited by ChefGuevara

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Look man

the only thing I've ever asked of people who are into weird shit

is to have the basic fucking decency to keep that shit private 

Like, if you know that everybody thinks something is questionable at BEST, you should be able to read the room (er, Internet forum), and behave accordingly. Now maybe for some people, talking about weird shit on an Internet forum, instead of irl IS their idea of keeping it on the downlow, but it isn't for me, so what I'm saying is uh

no

fuck that

Thats all I have to say on the matter though, I don't intend to get Mad On The Internet

*ignores topic*

Hey cool avatar! Tenia que ser el chavo del ocho!

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

:huh: How is this topic going to end?

I am betting locked.

I am going to bet with um... a virtual cookie.

*Places imaginary cookie on an imaginary table.*

What are you betting?

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

*Places imaginary cookie on an imaginary table.*

What are you betting?

You bet ??

I'll up the ante

?!

3 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

I bet a picture of Reinhardt in a tutu

Need a picture of him in his childhood practicing with Olwen for the star roles in the Freege Imperial Academy's lead roles in the children's production of Geese Lagoon? That can be arranged. Or I can get you one of him sleep-leaping, although I'll need money for a Faraday Cage then, since Rein tends to dance with his bedtime pal Direbear, and sometimes he shocks, I think he accidentally killed a servant once or thrice this way.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

*ignores topic*

Hey cool avatar! Tenia que ser el chavo del ocho!

Ayyy a fellow Bean Man

You could mentioned that on any topic though lmao 

Well, this IS getting closed, but probably not for the reasons you thought. :P:

See, lynching is specific to this subforum, and there's no way we'd even think about it unless there's a game running. . .which there isn't ATM.  BUT we're looking for sign-ups for an anonymous game, so if you really want the right to call for any sort of lynch mob, please PM Shinori.

In the meantime. . .##Vote: Joe Cool