"promise that you'll never forget me"

18 hours ago, Kedata said:

Well at least it isn't Kellam saying that quote, otherwise we WOULD forge-- wait a second, who's Kellam again? What are we talking about?

...Kellam's "gimmick" isn't that he's forgotten. The other Shepherds know full-well that he exists; They just find him hard to spot. A majority of his supports only play this joke at the beginning, and then dive into the meat of the discussion. 

Kellam is among my top 5 favorite characters from Awakening, so it's annoying when people claim that being forgotten is the only aspect of his character, when his "gimmick" is something else entirely. Not to mention there's more to him than that meets the eye, just like nearly every Fire Emblem character.

Tbh i just think eldegard goes on a journey to make peace to the world and save humanity from the crests hurr durr! Not that refined but eh, I don't have high expectations for this game seeing that we know nothing besided the trailer.

1 minute ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

^And that's why I wish there was more info at this point. A sudden drop of this trailer with no clear explanation given still makes it feel underwhelming until they finally decide to give out more....

+ reminder the game was delayed to 2019 

We wont get new info till smash comes out probably but the next direct after smash comes please talk about fire emblem

15 minutes ago, Sofiovsky said:

+ reminder the game was delayed to 2019 

We wont get new info till smash comes out probably but the next direct after smash comes please talk about fire emblem

Yeah makes the wait for info even more brutal by the next main direct (probably in January) it'll be half a year since the first trailer...I can wait but damn....A status update would be nice...I don't blame people not talking about or hype for the game atm either. When besides 1 vague trailer nothing really is convincing yet with what little we know about it.

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of theories:

1. This is a graduation quote. Byleth is Edelgard's teacher and she really looked up to them during her time at the Royal Academy. Then we'll probably meet her after a time skip right before or at the start of a war breaking out. I also wonder if Edelgard has to "choose" one of the two other male lords to be her husband at the beginning, and that'll determine which "path" we go on. 
  2. It is a bullshit quote they threw in the trailer to generate some drama. Three Houses is by no means a finished product, and it is unknown if the script is even finished. 
  3. It is not a bullshit quote, but "Edelgard" says it because they didn't want to/able to cast another voice actor yet. Isn't that quote said right when we see a dragon girl sleeping on a throne? There's a good chance that this is quote is to be said by THAT girl and not Edelgard. They probably didn't have all of their VAs hired yet and just had Christina Vee say all of the script they prepared for E3. It would probably make more sense if the dragon girl said it, since she gives me Tiki vibes and Tiki has had similar dialogue.