Awakening save editor?

Espinosa

Something went wrong on my Awakening 0% growths file - Tiki joined the army with slightly higher (+1) skl and spd stats than she is supposed to have on Hard Mode. It was probably an error when preparing the ROMhack for the challenge. 

The simple solution is obviously editing her current stats (since she joins post-chapter, luckily) with appropriate software. There's FETwiddler for Fates, whose working I know very well thanks to a random reclass challenge I still need to finish, but is there anything for Awakening that lets you edit your units' stats? 

I'm look at this page over here - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fire-editor-fire-emblem-awakenings-save-editor.397493/ - and it seems to have a website and a downloadable archive version. The website lets you edit your units' class, which is of no use to me (just need to grade two of Tiki's stats down by 1), and the archive I downloaded does not... appear to have any executive file that would launch a program to load your chapter save and get the edits done? I dunno how these things work anymore.

Would appreciate any help with this if anyone has some experience editing unit stats. 

Not sure if this might be any better help or not but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/web-based-fire-emblem-awakening-save-editor.473297/

It's web-based but it seems to have more options available to it. I'd make backups to be on the safe side if you haven't already though.

5 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Not sure if this might be any better help or not but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/web-based-fire-emblem-awakening-save-editor.473297/

It's web-based but it seems to have more options available to it. I'd make backups to be on the safe side if you haven't already though.

Just gave this a try. I can load my Chapter file there just fine, and click on the Item menu, which I don't need. However, when I click on Units, the webpage is empty and stays empty even if I wait for it to load or something.

It says the file needs to be decompressed with FEAST, with a link attached. I tried downloading that, and extracting the archive doesn't seem to give me any .exe files or anything I can use to actually decompress files, no program to open or anything. Help?

3 hours ago, Espinosa said:

Just gave this a try. I can load my Chapter file there just fine, and click on the Item menu, which I don't need. However, when I click on Units, the webpage is empty and stays empty even if I wait for it to load or something.

It says the file needs to be decompressed with FEAST, with a link attached. I tried downloading that, and extracting the archive doesn't seem to give me any .exe files or anything I can use to actually decompress files, no program to open or anything. Help?

Truth be told, I've barely been able to use it myself. I thought you might've been able to figure something out. The unfortunate thing here is that I don't rightly remember very much of when I used it last so I can't realistically help from memory. My best idea might be post the problems on the GBATemp post and see if you get a reply though I can understand that might not be much help.

I apologize if this feels like I've mislead you. I only had the intention of helping.