August’s Legendary Hero - Marth: Hero-King (August 28 ~ )

Coolmanio

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One small issue with this, that being Marth would have had to have gotten it from Anri, but Anri died a bachelor. So it'd require Naga Blood be given to Anri's brother Marcelus too, although I'm sure Gotoh would be capable of that (Naga is still too dead to do it). They could just drop Marcelus and make Marth Anri's direct descendant. Although I like Anri dying alone, Artemis's Curse and all. It is befitting of a selfless king, in becoming the champion of humankind and fighting Medeus, he forsook the personal joy of love, for the world's salvation. Something Marth, if he had to bear it, would be willing to do, that "Prince over son and brother" line again.

Or both Anri and Marcelus have Holy Blood in them. It is odd for Falchion to have the built in function of needing one to have Divine Dragon Blood and a brand to wield it. 

And Marth was indeed willing to give up personal love. I think the reason he wasn't open to Caeda about his feelings is because a part of him knew that he would be a bachelor to marry Nyna. If he was chosen, well, Marth would naturally accept, even if he didn't love Nyna. He would do so for the betterment of others.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't believe the gender pattern would last anyway. It was silly.

Anyway, on one hand, I'm glad Marth got the love he's been needing. But on the other, this is a missed opportunity to have Hrid join his sisters in the same banner that they're in together. So that's disappointing.

Marth having a special called Fire Emblem is so awesome and fitting though. lol I'm pulling reds. I'd like Marfy and Sword Rein.

Hrid doesn't match the Fire element. Hopefully he will be a Wind Hero with the Def bonus (because that's the only one missing left)

1 minute ago, riccochet said:

Hrid doesn't match the Fire element. Hopefully he will be a Wind Hero with the Def bonus (because that's the only one missing left)

I didn't say he had to... He could've still been Wind.

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

“You guys want Marth alts? We’ve got you covered! Count Marth and Santa Marth! Alm?  uhh...give him the Harvest Festival. Put Kliff there too so his fans stop complaining.”

I'm normally not one to bet, but I'll wager him being on Farfetched Heroes 2. Aversa was conspicuously absent during the recent Awakening banner, despite certainly being able to sell Orbs in a heartbeat. If the original FH sold well, they should get to doing it again, and it'd be likely Owain-Ophelia-Aversa-Kliff, all of whom are modern characters and hence should be recognizable to the greater FEH community. It seems more likely to me than another Valentia banner anytime soon.

We won't know for a while though if FH2 is happening, since it was late November-early December.

I would hate holy Blood Anri because it actually undermines what is far and away Marth AND Anri's greatest acomplishment - Anri's Way

And Anris Way is like.... their thing. In Archanea verse its basically treated like say Heracles twelve labor. The fact that Anri manage to make the impossible journey as a normal human in record time shows just what kind of determined monster he is. On the flipside Marth is perfectly capable of doing that with pure leadership capability with a rag tag army. 

Granted Mystery kinda undermines this in a sense since Hardin still manage to outmaneuver Post Anri's Way Marth but eh

Stats are out

Spoiler

image0.jpg

Edit: Marth has no superboons, and a superbane in hp

Edit 2: Be happy Jamke isn’t summonable. His code says he has a superbane in every stat except for atk

Edited by Poimagic

Apparently there is now data for...

Spoiler

... an Abyssal difficulty, harder than infernal.

MID_STAGE_TITLE_DIFFICULTY4: Abyssal

MDAID_貝殻の髪飾り・金: Gold Seashell Hairpin

MDAID_H_貝殻の髪飾り・金: Proof of victory over Legendary Marth.

MDAID_水中ゴーグル・金: Gold Swim Goggles

MDAID_H_水中ゴーグル・金: Proof of victory over Legendary Robin.

Marth is Marth. His stats seem pretty good. If one is lucky enough to get +spd on him, he's going to be decently fast.

Jamke is ... well, I'm not sure what to do with 32 speed. He's not really tanky like NY!Corrin or Gordin either, so I wouldn't want so rely on him for Guard Bow shenanigans. I suppose I'll figure it out.

Huh, Jamke sets the new high score for Atk on any archer. Shame about the lack of natures and merges. That said, with three copies of him available, that's already more copies of him than I've ever pulled of Leon, who would be the F2P Brave Bow archer of choice.

Marth has that very familiar looking offensive stat spread, so unlike BK, taking off his headwear doesn't make him stronger. No regrets fully building my masked copy then.

EDIT: Jamke's bracer looks like a weird photoshop.

Edited by Humanoid

6 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Apparently there is now data for...

Hide contents

... an Abyssal difficulty, harder than infernal.

MID_STAGE_TITLE_DIFFICULTY4: Abyssal

MDAID_貝殻の髪飾り・金: Gold Seashell Hairpin

MDAID_H_貝殻の髪飾り・金: Proof of victory over Legendary Marth.

MDAID_水中ゴーグル・金: Gold Swim Goggles

MDAID_H_水中ゴーグル・金: Proof of victory over Legendary Robin.

CoWZ05t.gif

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:
  Hide contents

According to something’s that I have heard, Jamke might have Rally atk/Spd, QR3, And Drive Spd as his skills. This has not been confirmed, so it may be wrong

Datamined skills of next GHB unit: 

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/dARWnjj

Slaying Bow+, Heavy Blade, Cancel Affinity, Astra. 

I was seriously hoping for Galeforce or a Future Vision Variant. 

22 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Brave Veronica is Cavalry, not Infantry. Infantry Flash only works on Infantry allies. Now on the other hand if we were talking about Maria, Bride!Lyn, or Serra....

That's what happens when the only time you have to post is before you go to bed. That's my bad. It's not really threatening on the infantry healers though, so yeah. Nevermind.

23 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I don't think that will happen. Sealed Falchion (and Omni-Bond Falchion) remained exclusive to the Awakening Falchion users. Perhaps OG Marth will get it, but it's less than sure since it's also a weapon of a legendary hero. L!Hectors Armads version remained L!Hector-exclusive so far. 

You're right. Marth will probably get access to it. That's too bad as I don't really think he needs it and he has much more versatility as an omni-buff bot.

Edited by Zeo

Stuff about Marth's stats:

Spoiler

Oof. He's less magically bulky than I expected. I was expecting 40/34/36/29/24. That means it'll be trivially easy to land the one-hit kill with Nowi since she can do it without Atk buffs if Marth doesn't have a Res buff, and Hone Dragons covers even a +6 Res buff.

Unbuffed Triangle Adept +10 +Atk Nowi has 74 effective Atk, and neutral +10 Marth has 69 magic bulk.

Triangle Adept +10 +Atk Nowi with Hone Dragons has 82 effective Atk, and neutral +10 Marth has 81 magic bulk with a Res Tactic 3 buff.

Easy pickings if he shows up in the Arena against my dragons.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I've been so not-focused on FEH lately I almost forgot there was gonna be a Legendary Hero, and of course it'd be Marth.

I... guess he's the dragon killer that IS intentionally made, as opposed to the one that Alm became because of Double Lion forge.

Spoiler

As for his stats... uh... 30% of his Speed, at best at 0 merge, is 42, which means he'll be able to trigger 12 might Fire Emblems, so with no other forms of speed boosting he has a maximum-potential Moonbow at best, which only gets slowly worse the lower his speed gets. And for a Res boosting Leg Hero, he sure doesn't have much Res to speak of... then again, Ryoma doesn't have much Defense...

Jamke looks neat. His default passive skills suck though (nobody would use Heavy Blade on someone who has 48 Atk at best, let alone as an A passive), but he could probably pass off as a decent free Brave Bow archer.

Marth looks really solid with these stats. His weapon fixes the fallback on his speed, and base 50 attack with weapon also hit the minimum I'm always looking for. Certainly whoever goes and get him won't be disappointed. Personally I think he should have more Res than Def if they want to make him the ultimate dragonslayer.

Spoiler

Now Jamke, he has a good 10 base speed, yet it stops at 32, which is low for my taste. But he has a very nice attack, so I wonder if his weapon allow him to one shot his enemies. I'll get him either way, because Genealogy.

EDIT: I just saw his skillset. That defineately could use some tweaking. I don't know how useful Cancel Affinity can be.

Edited by Garlyle

3 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Personally I think he should have more Res than Def if they want to make him the ultimate dragonslayer.

He doesn't need Res if dragons simply can't counterattack. It weakens his enemy phase, but no dragon in the game can one-hit kill him without a Special skill activation, Triangle Adept, or an advantage in buffs.

We're getting a new colorless in November.

August
Red - Marth
Blue - Fjorm
Green - Gunnthra
Grey - Robin

Sept.
Red - Ike
Blue - ???
Green - Hector
Grey - Robin

Oct.
Red - ???
Blue - Ephraim
Green - Lyn
Grey - ???

Nov.
Red - Ryoma
Blue - Lucina
Green - Gunnthra
Grey - ???

Dec.
Red - Marth
Blue - Fjorm
Green - ???
Grey - ???

First try win on Infernal Marth using main Flier team wasn't easy. What helped was that my Nino was fast enough and just not resilient enough to only take one solid hit from the initial GronnRavenAdept mage to trigger both Desperation on herself and Wings of Mercy on my dancers, which let Nino get kills she wouldn't have otherwise and let Ninian and Azura warp around as they please.

Also, what in gods name are these Abyssal-inflated stats. Marth has above and beyond any inflated stats seen thus far, AND everyone now has maxed Sacred Seals. I think the Lance Armor was supposed to go far over 99 HP, but actually can't...

Edited by Xenomata

@Rezzy @Elieson

So. With this banner.... I can practically confirm that September's Legendary Hero will be:

Spoiler

Blue.

Robin (Colourless), Ike (Red), and Hector (Green), all will be appearing in the September banner. Blue has nothing confirmed.

This banner's note also confirm November's Legendary Hero's colour. Unless I.S throws a curve ball and decides to have more than one legendary hero per colour each month, November's colour will be:

Spoiler

COLOURLESS.

The notes from this banner (and the last couple legendary banner notes) have confirmed Lucina (Blue)Ryoma (Red), and Gunnthra (Green) to be the Legendary Heroes in November, meaning Robin doesn't have to sit around in these banners for much longer.

You might be wondering why I haven't figured out October yet. There simply isn't enough information on it yet. Come September banner, I will know.

Spoiler

It's either Red or Colourless.

However, with my November "discovery", I am more inclined to believe the October Legendary Hero will be Red. However I can still be wrong. It really depends on whether Robin will appear in the October banner or not.

Those are my findings. Thought I'd share.

-----

Also I'm happy Marth is here <3 Time to hunt him down.

EDIT: Oof. I didn't realize @Florete beat me to it >_<. My bad. Just disregard my message.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo