CYL-ify the character above!

DefyingFates

I got this idea from YGO threads over on Pojo. How it works is that I'll name a character below and the next poster needs to create a CYL version of that character (it can be as detailed or as simple as you want it to be), then names a character for the next person to do, and so on.

So, let's start with good ol' Eirika! Big surprise, I know.

She could use the Saint’s Staff. Class, she could be troubadour, or infantry, can’t think of anything else

Ok, now  Zelgius/Black Knight

Edited by Midnox

41 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Ok, now  Zelgius/Black Knight

Easy.

Predictably, he'd be in his Begnion red armor. Black Luna would be changed to Crimson Luna; same skill, different name. He'd have a prf weapon called "General's Blade" that gives him +4/4/4/4 if a staff or mage unit is within two spaces; this is homage to Sephiran and Sanaki. His A-skill is Sturdy Stance. His B-skill is Bold Fighter. He'd have a prf C-skill called "General's Aura" that gives him and allies within two spaces +6/6/6/6 during combat if unit's BST > allies within two spaces. His BST would be 175.

I choose Eliwood.

17 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Easy.

Predictably, he'd be in his Begnion red armor. Black Luna would be changed to Crimson Luna; same skill, different name. He'd have a prf weapon called "General's Blade" that gives him +4/4/4/4 if a staff or mage unit is within two spaces; this is homage to Sephiran and Sanaki. His A-skill is Sturdy Stance. His B-skill is Bold Fighter. He'd have a prf C-skill called "General's Aura" that gives him and allies within two spaces +6/6/6/6 during combat if unit's BST > allies within two spaces. His BST would be 175.

I choose Eliwood.

Eliwood would be a mounted blue mage with the light magic spell Aureola, which would be effective against dragon units and come with innate Watersweep. 

I choose Sigurd.

I'd actually trick this little boi out with gear inspired by the TMS#FE Mirage for Gordin, maybe even a modified version of that snazzy helmet, and give him a special Bow that would provide bonuses while he was adjacent to Infantry Axe or Cavalry Lance Units, both to himself and to said Units, to design him to be used in tandem with his brothers of course. I'd also probably make him a Red Bow so you could use all three once we got Boyd(since Oscar's already in the game), and still be able to use the Colorless Unit of your choice.

I know neither of these are options in official CYL, but either Nieve or Shade, your choice.

Shade is a powerful red mage whose prf tome act somewhat like the Pain+ staff.

She also has an A skill, Spartan Education, that allows her to defeat foes outside of combat. Just add an AOE special, and we have something that makes HP slightly less of a dump stat!

Let's see what CYL Henry looks like.