Future Legendary Heroes (September~December)

Diovani Bressan

Great! I got a Legendary Marth! I am so happy right know! Hm? Oh! Sorry... Where are my manners! Hello Summoners! I am the Order of Owls' Messenger Hero Diovani and I am here to bring new informations about the future Legendary Heroes! Thanks to the Hero-King Banner, we know what are the colors for the next 4 Legendary Hero Banners! (if any color doesn't repeat twice in a row)

September Banner: Ike, A New Blue Hero, Hector and Robin;

October Banner: ???, Ephraim, Lyn and ???; (I believe we will have a Red Hero here)

November Banner: Ryoma, Lucina, Gunnthrá and A New Colorless Hero;

December Banner: Marth, Fjorm, ???, and ???. (I believe we will have a Greeen Hero here)

The September's Hero will be Blue, I am sure October's Hero is Red, November's Hero is Colorless (yay!), and finally we can predict the December's Hero to be a Green Hero because I don't believe IS will give us two colorless heroes in a row!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to September's Legendary Banner Expectations (and beyond)
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently on reddit it seems like someone was able to find out the elements for all the legendary heroes leading up to February 2019.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/99na2t/seasons_are_locally_defined_up_to_february_2019/

Going off of that and what we already know which previous legendary heroes are returning September should have a blue earth hero, October's should be a red water hero and November should be colorless water. December will be a green or colorless (though I believe it will be green) fire hero.

Assuming Marth was picked for August to coincide with CYL I still believe Legendary Heroes are released to go along with the New Hero banner/s released that month. Though without that information these are my guesses for the moment.

September: Blue/Earth- Micaiah? I don't know much about Radiant Dawn but I heard people so Micaiah would be a Earth Legendary and she seems to wield tomes that counter armors so. I definitely wouldn't mind her being a check to armors in the same way L!Marth counters dragons. I will be more confident it is Micaiah if there is a Radiant Dawn banner during September.

October: Red/Water- I am going to guess either Alm with red bow or I am guessing Corrin because it is bound to happen eventually. If a red bow legendary doesn't happen here then we won't see it until Jan/Feb/some time next year. If it is Corrin I think a case could be made for her to be a sword, tome, stone, red bow or red dagger.

November: Colorless/Water- If Corrin isn't picked for October she will be November's legendary instead as either a second colorless stone or staff unit as a Hoshidan Noble or who knows maybe even the first colorless tome as a Nohrian Noble if that becomes a thing.

December: Green/Fire- Don't really know any more lords/other important characters who wield an axe, tome, stone, etc. I don't know but I will guess Xander wielding Bolverk or green stone Tiki?

Edited by NSSKG151

Hmm.

September: We've already gotten Earth heroes with +Atk and +Spd, and Marth is +Res, so if they keep avoiding repeating the same boost consecutively and have an Earth hero next, they should be +Def.

October: Red Water would fit Hrid nicely, but also this is a chance for a red bow. Whoever it is, we have Water +Spd and +Def, so this could be +Atk or +Res.

November: Two Water heroes in a row is strange, and casts doubt on the "not repeating bonuses" pattern as well, but as the fourth Water hero, this is presumably whichever bonus October skips.

December: +Spd is all that's left for Fire.

January: We don't know the color for this one, but it seems to be Earth, which implies +Res.

February: I don't think this is the final legendary hero, but to round out the "round" of 16, this should be Wind +Def.

I would like  Ylgr to be the colorless hero in November. We need more original playable characters. From all original characters introduced in the game, we only have 6 playable original characters, and one of them is a alternative version (Brave Veronica).

Maybe until November we had already discovered that Ylgr with the heroes is a fake one, and we get the true Ylgr. That's what a believe. (about the false Ylgr)

Edit: There are Spring Alfonse and Spring Sharena, but they are alternative versions.

31 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would like  Ylgr to be the colorless hero in November. We need more original playable characters. From all original characters introduced in the game, we only have 6 playable original characters, and one of them is a alternative version (Brave Veronica).

Maybe until November we had already discovered that Ylgr with the heroes is a fake one, and we get the true Ylgr. That's what a believe. (about the false Ylgr)

Edit: There are Spring Alfonse and Spring Sharena, but they are alternative versions.

I don't think Ylgr really fits the title of ''legendary hero''

So far every Legendary Hero has actually been a legendary person. We got kings, a Marques, a Nomad warrior, a demon dragon and someone who really was a legendary hero in his own continent. So far every Legendary Hero has been a character with prestige, accomplishments and fame. Even the two original legandaries are a warrior princess and the heir to a kingdom. Ylgr has none of that. She's just a little girl and even if she's a princess her young age makes it unlikely she ever did anything to earn legendary status. 

Her big bro is a better fit to be in a Legendary Hero banner. Ylgr herself is better suited for a regular banner, a paralogue reward or a as a freebie. 

I wonder if they'll release Hrid as a legendary hero alongside the start of Book 3. October could be a reasonable time for that. If we don't get a red bow then, who knows when we might get one instead, but it could also just be on a random seasonal banner or something.

I don't see Ylgr as a legendary hero either. As this year's spring and CYL banners showed, OCs can show up other ways. TT reward is certainly one possibility.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I wonder if they'll release Hrid as a legendary hero alongside the start of Book 3. October could be a reasonable time for that. If we don't get a red bow then, who knows when we might get one instead, but it could also just be on a random seasonal banner or something.

I don't see Ylgr as a legendary hero either. As this year's spring and CYL banners showed, OCs can show up other ways. TT reward is certainly one possibility.

For some reason, I am not sure Book III will keep the Nifl Vs. Muspell story. I believe Surtr will be defeated in Book II, but Loki will continue alive for Book III. There is also King Gustav, mentioned in Book II - Chapter 3. He can be a recurring character in Book III.

I can see or Veronica or Bruno as a reward type for completing Book II.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For some reason, I am not sure Book III will keep the Nifl Vs. Muspell story. I believe Surtr will be defeated in Book II, but Loki will continue alive for Book III. There is also King Gustav, mentioned in Book II - Chapter 3. He can be a recurring character in Book III.

I can see or Veronica or Bruno as a reward type for completing Book II.

Certainly possible.

I do think that even if they defeat Surtr in Book 2, Hrid could still get focus in Book 3, but it'd be weird for him to suddenly become a reward unit there after joining the party earlier, unlike Fjorm. Veronica and Bruno do seem like better candidates out of the characters we've met so far.

Introducing an Embla royal that way could be interesting. They could go the Askr trio route of being a unique (and non-legendary) unit only available as a single copy through the story but also not possible to get rid of. That'd also be a fitting way for them to be introduced with their old, outdated weapon and then have the option to refine it. (Presumably with the refinement available upon release.) It'd feel a bit weird after Fjorm, though.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Certainly possible.

I do think that even if they defeat Surtr in Book 2, Hrid could still get focus in Book 3, but it'd be weird for him to suddenly become a reward unit there after joining the party earlier, unlike Fjorm. Veronica and Bruno do seem like better candidates out of the characters we've met so far.

Introducing an Embla royal that way could be interesting. They could go the Askr trio route of being a unique (and non-legendary) unit only available as a single copy through the story but also not possible to get rid of. That'd also be a fitting way for them to be introduced with their old, outdated weapon and then have the option to refine it. (Presumably with the refinement available upon release.) It'd feel a bit weird after Fjorm, though.

In the update for Book II, the weapon refinery and the Legendary Hero type were introduced. Maybe for Book III, a way to increase the level (merges) of the original characters can be introduced. With this, having a single Veronica/Bruno would no be weird.

And I agree with you about their weapons. I can see Bruno's tome (Valaskjálf) receive a Vantage 3 effect after the refinement, and a Stance skill as extra effect. Veronica would be a great candidate for Chill Panic with her tome's refinement, so she would be a unique green tome unit.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In the update form Book II, the weapon refinery and the Legendary Hero type were introduced. Maybe for Book III, a way to increase the level (merges) of the original characters can be introduced. With this, having a single Veronica/Bruno would no be weird.

And I agree with you about their weapons. I can see Bruno's tome (Valaskjálf) receive a Vantage 3 effect after the refinement, and a Stance skill as extra effect. Veronica would be a great candidate for Chill Panic with her tome's refinement, so she would be a unique green tome unit.

Certainly possible.

I think Veronica is more likely to have just one type of Panic effect. So her refinement could expand her "Smoke" effect to "Seal/Smoke" like Legion/Henry/Jakob's refined weapons, or replace it with another kind, while adding some other type of effect either way.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Certainly possible.

I think Veronica is more likely to have just one type of Panic effect. So her refinement could expand her "Smoke" effect to "Seal/Smoke" like Legion/Henry/Jakob's refined weapons, or replace it with another kind, while adding some other type of effect either way.

What I tried to say is, with the refinement, she would lose her Smoke Panic effect and get the Chill Panic effect (like Alfonse losing the Defiant to get Brazen). With Chill Panic, she doesn't need to enter in combat to apply the panic effect on foes, and in Emblem Teams she can apply the panic effect in all foes if all have the buffs.

Of course the promotion from Smoke Panic to Seal/Smoke Panic would fit her well too. I was just trying to give her a unique roll, so the Brade tome would not be the first tome considered to her.

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Recently on reddit it seems like someone was able to find out the elements for all the legendary heroes leading up to February 2019.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/99na2t/seasons_are_locally_defined_up_to_february_2019/

Going off of that and what we already know which previous legendary heroes are returning September should have a blue earth hero, October's should be a red water hero and November should be colorless water. December will be a green or colorless (though I believe it will be green) fire hero.

Assuming Marth was picked for August to coincide with CYL I still believe Legendary Heroes are released to go along with the New Hero banner/s released that month. Though without that information these are my guesses for the moment.

September: Blue/Earth- Micaiah? I don't know much about Radiant Dawn but I heard people so Micaiah would be a Earth Legendary and she seems to wield tomes that counter armors so. I definitely wouldn't mind her being a check to armors in the same way L!Marth counters dragons. I will be more confident it is Micaiah if there is a Radiant Dawn banner during September.

October: Red/Water- I am going to guess either Alm with red bow or I am guessing Corrin because it is bound to happen eventually. If a red bow legendary doesn't happen here then we won't see it until Jan/Feb/some time next year. If it is Corrin I think a case could be made for her to be a sword, tome, stone, red bow or red dagger.

November: Colorless/Water- If Corrin isn't picked for October she will be November's legendary instead as either a second colorless stone or staff unit as a Hoshidan Noble or who knows maybe even the first colorless tome as a Nohrian Noble if that becomes a thing.

December: Green/Fire- Don't really know any more lords/other important characters who wield an axe, tome, stone, etc. I don't know but I will guess Xander wielding Bolverk or green stone Tiki?

Blue Earth fits Micaiah (mostly because of the fact she has Dark Affinity; and Earth and Darkness are kind of related in Fire Emblem).

Red Water it has two choices I think it would fit if that is true... Corrin and Hrid.

From here the things became complicated because of the next legendary apparently being Colorless/Water (aka: Repeating season).

Possibilities for the Blue Legendary Hero:

1. Falcoknight Caeda: Wing Spear (like she should have)
  2. Sage Lilina: Aureola (I know she doesn’t wield light tomes, but IS won’t care)
  3. Ninian: Nini’s Grace
  4. Light Priestess Micaiah: Thani
  5. Nohr Noble F!Corrin: Torrential Breath
  6. Diva Azura: Blessed Lance
  7. Rigain Celica: Omega Ragnarok or a different weapon
  8. Fallen Berkut: Kriemhild

INB4 Reinhardt, Wrys or Bartre

3 minutes ago, Simpsons138 said:

2. Sage Lilina: Aureola (I know she doesn’t wield light tomes, but IS won’t care)

1. I am sure IS will not give us 2 Mystery of the Emblem units in a row. Maybe in the future, but not know.
  2. Eirika has a mounted mage (Mage Knight) version, so why not Light Tome Lilina?
  3. It's not a bad idea... Although, she would be the 3rd Blazing Sword hero...
  4. Micaiah is a good choice, but I don't like the idea of Legendary Heroes that share the same weapon their normal versions have. I would accept a alt for Thani. I don't know... Radiant Thani, Dawn Thani... anything...
  5. Corrin is also a good choice. I prefer the Hoshido Noble costume, but any version of her (or him) could work.
  6. A Legendary Dancer Songstress would be cool. She could have the Spectrum dance (like PA!Azura and Flying Olivia), but also Spectrum Drive (like Marth). She could have Drive Renewal as exclusive skill, because in Fates Azura has a personal skill called "Healing Descant", which heal 10% of HP of allies in 2 spaces.
  7. Ragnarok is a fire type magic, so if Celica receive a Legendary Hero version with Omega Ragnarok, she should be red. She can have Seraphim. But... it's too early for another Celica. 3 alts in the same year is too much.
  8. Berkut as Legendary Hero? Nah. I believe there are better choices for Legendary Villain Hero. I am not saying Berkut is a bad character, but there are others villains... And a Legendary Berkut before a Legendary Alm or Celica? Nah.

Well now that I know Lector is coming back next month I will try and save some orbs for him once I break my pity rate on the CYL 2 banner.  I really hope Hrid is the red in October since I want him, but I also kind of hope that we get a free copy of him too.  As to a blue legendary hero, I am hoping for a mage because we have yet to get a "legendary" one.

Edited by EricaofRenais

38 minutes ago, Simpsons138 said:

Legendary Azura would be cool, but this hero seems to be Earth, and Azura would almost definitely be Water.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Micaiah is a good choice, but I don't like the idea of Legendary Heroes that share the same weapon their normal versions have. I would accept a alt for Thani. I don't know... Radiant Thani, Dawn Thani... anything...

Rexaura exists as an alternative Light Magic tome for her. It is the SS Light tome, and the only other characters who can use it are Oliver, Rhys, and Laura. The latter two seem to me to be more likely to go Staff. Lekain ain't getting added for years, and Sephiran has his own personal Creiddylad.

Rexaura gives +3 Def, but I don't think Micaiah has enough physical bulk for something similar in FEH.

35 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

A Legendary Dancer Songstress would be cool. She could have the Spectrum dance (like PA!Azura and Flying Olivia)

We still have one Goddess and weapon type left, so L!Azura would likely have a lance named Verdande.

22 minutes ago, Othin said:

Nohr Noble F!Corrin: Torrential Breath

I think this is bound to happen. Dragons are popular, F!Corrin is the more popular Corrin because she's a waifu and she'll be Nohrian because that's the more revealing outfit Ryoma is the Hosidan rep. So yeah, this is my bet for either of the water months (maybe she'll have Omega Yato instead for the Red month). Micaiah seems the obvious pick for September (Blue/ Earth), but the next banner is Genealogy, so I'm clueless (I haven't played FE4 or 5).

Oh, and here's the colour and element of each following Hero in one place, colour-coded for your clarity.

September = Blue/Earth.

October = Red/Water.

November = Colourless/Water.

December = Green/Fire.

7 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

We still have one Goddess and weapon type left, so L!Azura would likely have a lance named Verdande.

Nice catch, but I think it'd be a bit weird to give Azura two of them. Personally, I'm hoping for Legendary Azura with Waterwheel and someone else with Verdande.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Nice catch, but I think it'd be a bit weird to give Azura two of them.

Agreed. In fact, I'm expecting Verdande to appear in another banner. I just thought it was worth mentioning here (since Azura canonically uses lances, after all). Because of my FE8 bias I'm hoping Tethys gets it, honestly.

Anyway, what are the odds of us getting a FE15 banner in October? Red Bow Alm would be pretty likely then.

Edited by DefyingFates

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Blue Earth fits Micaiah (mostly because of the fact she has Dark Affinity; and Earth and Darkness are kind of related in Fire Emblem).

Red Water it has two choices I think it would fit if that is true... Corrin and Hrid.

From here the things became complicated because of the next legendary apparently being Colorless/Water (aka: Repeating season).

Isn't it too early for a Micaiah alt?