Legendary hero battle: Marth

Hilda

Finally finished Marth's Abyssal map for the accessory and now I can say I beat all the Abyssal maps. Now I can retire from playing FEH, at least until a new Abyssal map shows up anyways.

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NSSKG151 Apotheosis Anna took that hit from Marth like a champ. I usually don't play FEH very much unless there's an Abyssal map, so I'm gonna retire until next month too

I did this map with Fates' fliers before, but I wanted to try it out with the two pairs of best friends: Catria + Camilla, and Lilith + Brave Micaiah. Lilith fought Marth last time but didn't unleash her full power because her support partner wasn't there. Her teleportation really came in handy this time. Catria got a new toy in the form of Heavy Blade 4! I love how this frees up the Heavy Blade seal for other units like Lilith.

@Flying Shogi @Landmaster @Vicious Sal @XRay @Some Jerk @daisy jane 

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I did this map with Fates' fliers before, but I wanted to try it out with the two pairs of best friends: Catria + Camilla, and Lilith + Brave Micaiah. Lilith fought Marth last time but didn't unleash her full power because her support partner wasn't there. Her teleportation really came in handy this time. Catria got a new toy in the form of Heavy Blade 4! I love how this frees up the Heavy Blade seal for other units like Lilith.

Some exact lethal hits to start off the fight. These type of KO's always make me feel good when picking one asset over another. 

We need more Heavy Blade like skills especially given the restrictions on Flashing Blade.

• 4 weeks later...

@NSSKG151 - Well, that was certainly a smackdown. Considering this used to be one of the hardest Abyssals, it’s crazy how the Annas ft. Jill tore the map apart so easily.

@GuiltyLove - Nice when we get a bit more from Camilla, she’s usually giving more buffs than getting kills. A good team effort from everyone here in this one. Nice job!