Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Draft- All the way to Benga.

MacLovin

Black 2/White 2 Draft- Eviolite Night Fever

-for fun, no competition unless you want to

-starters are free

-The 3 dragons are banned, but I can't seem to edit that right now.

-State your version

-At least 4 players. Which means around 8 mons for everyone. Postgame mons get a separate round.

-You have to catch everyone you’ve drafted. {i} that even means fucking Lapras has to be caught if you do choose it{/i}

-{s} you get more street cred for doing challenge mode{/s}

-Game ends after you beat Benga. We're going there boys.

-In the case of trade evos, if emulating, feel free to evolve the trade evo with a randomizer.

-ingame trades are allowed

- If you don't pick a Pokémon within 24 hours, A Pokémon will be chosen for you at random.

-trades are allowed if you have access to them, if playing on an emulator, you may remove trade evos, as trading is allowed anyway.

-The event Braviary/Mandibuzz are separate from the Vullaby/Rufflet as picks. However, the skill link Mincinno is not.

-Game exclusive pokemon are counted as two of one slot. I.E. Elekid/Magby are one slot and can be drafted as picks twice, for example.

-undrafted pokemon may be caught, traded, taught hms only if necessary to advance and no available drafted poke can learn them

-undrafted pokemon may not be used in battle. if only an undrafted poke remains un-fainted, must allow pokemon to faint and lose the battle, cannot use items while an undrafted mon is out

1. 6. Purple Mage-Vannilish, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Staryu, Magnemite

3. Hylian-Mareep, Growlithe, Ferroseed, Trapinch, Roggenrola

4. Ether(W2)-Braviary, Riolu, Elekid, Drilbur, Axew

5. Michelaar- Litwick, Buizel, Azurill, Clefairy, Piloswine

1. Joe Cool-Sandile, Zubat, Magby, Heracross, Frillish

2. Emerson (B2) - Volcarona, Zorua, Skarmory, Roselia

lol the spoilers are fucked

Spoiler

Route 19: Patrat, Purrloin
Route 20: , Pidove, Sunkern
Floccesy Ranch: Lillipup, Azurill, Mareep, Psyduck
---Gym 1---
Route 20: Venipede, Audino, Dunsparce
Virbank Complex: Magby [Black Version 2], Elekid [White Version 2], Koffing, Magnemite,
---Gym 2---
Castelia Sewers: Rattata, Zubat, Grimer
Relic Passage [Part 1]: Roggenrola, Woobat, Timburr, Onix, Drilbur [Dust Clouds only]
Castelia City: Cottonee [Black Version 2], Petilil [White Version 2], Buneary [Black Version 2], Skitty [White Version 2], Eevee - Vaporeon, Eevee - Jolteon, Eevee - Flareon, Eevee - Espeon, Eevee - Umbreon
Route 4: Sandile, Darumaka,  Trubbish [Black Version 2], Minccino [White Version 2], , Mandibuzz [Black Version 2, Thursday]
---Gym 3---
Route 4:  Mandibuzz [Black Version 2, Thursday]
Desert Resort: Maractus, Sandshrew, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Trapinch
Relic Castle: Yamask
Route 16: Gothita [Black Version 2], Solosis [White Version 2], Minccino, Trubbish, Emolga
Lostlorn Forest: Roselia, Combee, Heracross [Black Version 2], Pinsir [White Version 2], Pansear, Panpour, Pansage
---Gym 4---
Driftveil Drawbridge: Ducklett
Driftveil City: Zorua
Route 6: Deerling, Shelmet, Foongus, Karrablast, Castform
Chargestone Cave: Joltik, Klink, Tynamo, Nosepass
---Gym 5---
Relic Castle: Volcarona
Mistralton Cave: Aron, Axew
[Surf Unlocked] Frillish, Basculin, Buizel
Route 7: Zebstrika, Zangoose, Seviper, Cubchoo [Winter only]
Celestial Tower: Litwick, Elgyem
---Gym 6---
Reversal Mountain: Skorupi, Spoink [Black Version 2], Numel [White Version 2], Skarmory, Drifblim
Strange House: Banette
Undella Town: Staryu
Undella Bay: Remoraid, Spheal [Winter only]
Seaside Cave: Seel, Shuckle
Route 14: Swablu, Mienfoo, Absol
Route 13: Tangela, Pelipper, Lunatone, Solrock, Cobalion
Village Bridge: Lapras [Rippling Water only]
Route 11: Gligar, Virizion
Route 9: Pawniard
---Gym 7---
Route 22: Delibird, Terrakion
---Gym 8---
Giant Chasm: Clefairy, Vanillish, Sneasel, Piloswine, Ditto, Metang
Route 23: Bouffalant, Sawk, Throh, Vullaby [Black Version 2], Rufflet [White Version 2]
Abundant Shrine: Bronzor, Vulpix
Victory Road: Golurk, Druddigon, Zweilous

Postgame only mons

Spoiler

Munna

Eevee - Leafeon

Eevee - Glaceon

Tirtouga

Archen

Palpitoad

Stunfisk

Vigoroth

Corphish

Jigglypuff

Lickitung

Yanma

Tropius

Carnivine

Croagunk

Pupitar 

Dragonite

Uzie

Mesprit

Azelf

anyways, we could all do this via discord if everyone wants.

also if it's not on the list, it's been restricted from being in the pool due to trivializing parts of the postgame.

Edited by Joe Cool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ether said:

So Kyurem was going to be free, but now it's banned? Also is it 8 rounds + a 9th for postgame only, or 7 rounds and the 8th is postgame?

It's 8 rounds for main game, 2-3 rounds for post.

And Kyurem was originally unbanned from a misunderstanding, although if there's a large enough demand and reason for it unbanning could happen. It's mainly a concern of Black/White Kyurem, and just associating regular Kyurem with Resh/Zek as a whole makes it a bit awkward.

Just now, Ether said:

So Kyurem was going to be free, but now it's banned? Also is it 8 rounds + a 9th for postgame only, or 7 rounds and the 8th is postgame?

It's going to be about 8 mons plus a seperate postgame set of rounds.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing 2 rounds of postgame would suffice if we're still stuck with 4 people by tomorrow evening. If it's 6-8 people, then I'd see just one round.

FFS, I don't think anyone's going to try and use stunfisk post game to try and beat Benga. 

I mean kudos if you do, but still.

Fair enough, just wanting to confirm since the OP was editted after I first looked. As for B/W Kyurem themselves, if everyone has them for free, they influence such a small percentage of the game that I don't see them making too much of a difference. Doesn't bother me much either way.

Edit: If you do want to do this over discord, might want to toss a server link of some description into the OP

Edited by Ether

1 minute ago, Ether said:

Fair enough, just wanting to confirm since the OP was editted after I first looked. As for B/W Kyurem themselves, if everyone has them for free, they influence such a small percentage of the game that I don't see them making too much of a difference. Doesn't bother me much either way.

fair enough, but this draft goes through the postgame.

While Kyurem isn't amazing, it still hits plenty of shit with ice/dragon stab and whatnot. Can't say I'd use it since my postgame pick is likely just going to be Tirtouga or Azelf.

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

Edit: If you do want to do this over discord, might want to toss a server link of some description into the OP

(we've actually been talking about this in the sf discord since the pokemon channel is so dead normally lmao)

9 minutes ago, Ether said:

image.thumb.png.e565cc32f81dcbf2afb8a258a98349e1.png

I don't know how to link a server invite, but the SF cord is literally on the forum's home page.

Just now, Michelaar said:

Ah dangit, too late! Have fun with this yall!

No, we're doing more than 4 if people want in.

join us mich

Dibs on Vanillish. Hey, can I hack my copy, as long as I don't make it too OP? (My plan is to buff Vanilluxe to pseudo-legendary stats 90/96/87/141/96/90 and give it access to Snow Warning and Tri Attack.) Throw in Sheer Force Nidoking and perhaps I should make Ghetsis's team harder to beat.

If you're interested, you can hack in a Vannilite, but no modfing stats and movesets, that goes against the spirit of the draft. But if you are still interested, that's 6. Also, since I'm already in the Draft, I'm playing White 2.

6 hours ago, Michelaar said:

YES I AM IN OMG

BW2 are my favourite games ill uh go black 2

yo cool

3 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Dibs on Vanillish. Hey, can I hack my copy, as long as I don't make it too OP? (My plan is to buff Vanilluxe to pseudo-legendary stats 90/96/87/141/96/90 and give it access to Snow Warning and Tri Attack.) Throw in Sheer Force Nidoking and perhaps I should make Ghetsis's team harder to beat.

uhhh, I know noone wants to draft the ice cream thing, but this really goes against the spirit of the draft. Hackmons are a no. The entire point of this is to make it a fair and square challenge.

if you want to join in and have fun with this, then go ahead but don't start callings dibs when drafting isn't even done yet.

hell we'll probably try to get most of this done via the SF discord.

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 6. Purple Mage
  2. 3. Hylian
  3. 4. Ether(W2)
  4. 5. Michelaar
  5. 1. Me
  6. 2. Emerson (B2)

IP: 199.8.104.253
Timestamp: 2018-08-30 12:35:41 UTC

@Purple Mage @Hylian Air Force @Ether @Michelaar @Emerson it begins.

anyways, it's a snake draft. This means the order goes 123456-654321-123456-654321 it also means I get to pre-emptively mess with emerson.

Edited by Joe Cool

1. 6. Purple Mage-Vannilish
  2. 3. Hylian-Mareep
  3. 4. Ether(W2)-Braviary
  4. 5. Michelaar- Litwick
  5. 1. Me-Sandile
  6. 2. Emerson (B2) 
Edited by Joe Cool