Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

So I actually did remove Lewyn and Quan from the poll. Was going to outright mention everyone who voted for them but deleted the option too soon 0.o (blanking a name on a poll removes it, who knew?). So I can only notify the two people that mentioned Lewyn and Quan directly in the thread. So @Book Bro @Lewyn @Zhu Qiao, you're free to place your votes in for someone else if the idea interests you.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lewyn was really the last character I very specifically was waiting for. Now I want several missing characters pretty much equally, Jill and Haar a bit more so. Hopefully Jill has a lance so she can go on my flier team, I'm not so sure if Haar will replace Flying Nino on it.

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

So I actually did remove Lewyn and Quan from the poll. Was going to outright mention everyone who voted for them but deleted the option too soon 0.o (blanking a name on a poll removes it, who knew?). So I can only notify the two people that mentioned Lewyn and Quan directly in the thread. So @Book Bro @Lewyn @Zhu Qiao, you're free to place your votes in for someone else if the idea interests you.

Okay I guess the next person I really want in is Altena.  I don't think she is that popular even among FE4 fans but she was one of the most memorable and really resonated with me.  Such a twisted messed up childhood and everything she gone through, oh the terrible realizations, yet the general bond with her adopted brother (forcibly kidnapped not adopted).  Also we didn't get to use Quan much in the game once he got Gae Bolg.  Leif can't wield it either, so it was great to get to use it for a large portion on the game on a strong flying combat unit.  

14 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Okay I guess the next person I really want in is Altena.  I don't think she is that popular even among FE4 fans but she was one of the most memorable and really resonated with me.  Such a twisted messed up childhood and everything she gone through, oh the terrible realizations, yet the general bond with her adopted brother (forcibly kidnapped not adopted).  Also we didn't get to use Quan much in the game once he got Gae Bolg.  Leif can't wield it either, so it was great to get to use it for a large portion on the game on a strong flying combat unit.  

Hmm not sure how the Gae Bolg would work on her given its established effect (which is hilarious by the way). I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with having that effect on a flying unit, but it does make the reference a bit more wayward.

41 minutes ago, borntoolate89 said:

From the beginning, my most wanted unit has been Shura. The wait is starting to get a little depressing lol.

Added. I'd like to see a variation of his personal skill get into the game as an inheritable. Though more taking the idea of activating based on the foe not being able to attack, rather than a debuff. So maybe "If the foe can't counter attack, atk/spd +5."

EDIT: I say +5 so it's not outclassed by the always active swift sparrow. But since it works based off priority, maybe it could be a B Skill that can be used in conjunction with Swift Sparrow.

Edited by Jotari

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Added. I'd like to see a variation of his personal skill get into the game as an inheritable. Though more taking the idea of activating based on the foe not being able to attack, rather than a debuff. So maybe "If the foe can't counter attack, atk/spd +5."

He has a lot of potential; I'm hoping they don't screw him up. Honestly, Nintendo should make up for how they treated him in Fates.

Edit: It'd be awesome as a B skill (or a skill at all, for that matter). Watch. I'm gonna get my hopes up, just to have him be a healer or something lol.

Edited by borntoolate89

4 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I want her too! She's gotta join the rest of her family after all.

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Hmm not sure how the Gae Bolg would work on her given its established effect (which is hilarious by the way). I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with having that effect on a flying unit, but it does make the reference a bit more wayward.

Nothing prevents them from replacing the effect entirely for a hypothetial Terrestrial Gáe Bolg.

26 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Arione and Travant are in this game?

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nothing prevents them from replacing the effect entirely for a hypothetial Terrestrial Gáe Bolg.

So the one wielded by the flying unit is the "terrestrial" Gae Bolg? You're right though, they could make a second version that's also available to Quan in the refinery.

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Arione and Travant are in this game?

So the one wielded by the flying unit is the "terrestrial" Gae Bolg? You're right though, they could make a second version that's also available to Quan in the refinery.

True family. But you’re right, Arion and Travant should join ASAP too. The next FE4 banner—whenever it comes—would likely be Gen 2, and Altena should be there. She must. Travant or Arion could be GHB and tempest reward respectively.

If Altena came first, it would have been her version without additional attributes. This is how Heroes has been working. But certainly, the irony would be amusing.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Nolan where?

Nolan here.

3 hours ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

This was a failed riddle attempt to add Python - seems I'm not good at those.

So do you want me to add Python?

13 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Definitely!  She'd also could make a good gen 2 team with her love interest Arion (Gungnir axe), brother Leif (Sword), and Finn (lance).  

9 hours ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

Well, if you don't mind that is.

You've twisted my arm.

6 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Definitely!  She'd also could make a good gen 2 team with her love interest Arion (Gungnir axe), brother Leif (Sword), and Finn (lance).  

Are you seriously suggesting changing Gungnir to an axe? Because that would ruin a lot of the symbolism between the two weapons.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

You've twisted my arm.

Are you seriously suggesting changing Gungnir to an axe? Because that would ruin a lot of the symbolism between the two weapons.

While it would be a bit blasphamous, it would make Arion and Altena pair so much better in this game.  I'm sure they will release it as a lance if it makes it into the game though.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

While it would be a bit blasphamous, it would make Arion and Altena pair so much better in this game.  I'm sure they will release it as a lance if it makes it into the game though.

They wouldn't need to change the weapons to give the characters synergy. Are one in particular I could see as a character that focuses heavily on imparting flier buffs.